Casey's Rise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hey, Amelia," Casey greeted. "I'm just busy with Jolene here but I shouldn't be much longer."

"That's fine, Casey. Take your time."

"That was her first time with the Lush," Greg commented. "I have to hand it to her, she's really giving it a good go. This might just work out."

"You wanna have a go?" Cassandra asked Amelia while looking up from the laptop and lowering her glasses. "We've got another brand-new Lush charged up, and I have the laptop out."

"Ahh, no..." Amelia replied. "No offence but I'd feel kind of weird having another woman get me off."

"There's no contact," Cassandra reasoned. "I'm just clicking the button here. The rest is between you and the Lush."

"Um... thanks, but no thanks," Amelia replied with an embarrassed smile. "I don't think I'm ready for people to watch me having an orgasm just yet."

"I could do it if you want?" Greg suggested. "I don't even have to be in the same room. We could just set you up the same as we do when the girls go live, but without you being online or with a camera pointed at you."

Amelia laughed.

"It's cool thanks, Greg. If I want to give it a go one day, I'll just buy my own."

"You can totally trust him," Cassandra assured her as she got up from the laptop and went over to Greg to run her fingers lovingly through his hair. "He's a total sweetie."

"Oh hello? What's going on here then?" Amelia asked with a surprised smile.

"Me, Greg and Case are a throuple now," Cassandra replied, giving Greg a kiss.

"Really? Casey, are you cool with this?" Amelia asked, turning to Casey.

"What the fuck!" Jolene commented. "How did this happen?"

"Um... it kind of just happened," Casey replied. "I hope you don't mind, Jo? I figured it was all over with you and Cass anyway, but it's not something we planned."

"Um...no, I guess I'm cool," Jolene decided. "It just surprised me, is all."

"Sorry about that. It's still new and we haven't really spoken about telling anyone yet, have we, Cassandra?" Casey scolded.

Cassandra just gave one of her cheekiest smiles.

"Well ok then," Amelia nodded with a wink. "I hope you're all very happy together then."

"Thanks, Amelia," Greg responded. "Now are you sure you don't want to give a Lush a try? Last chance. Going... going..."

"You know what?" Amelia suddenly interrupted before Greg could finish. "As they say, when in Rome... You guys are my only real friends these days, and I've really come to believe in Casey's message. You still got that new Lush handy?"

"As long as you're sure, Amelia," Casey counselled. "You don't have to if you're not comfortable with the idea."

"Nah, I'm sure, Casey," Amelia assured her. "It's just bullshit shame, which is learned behaviour as you've pointed out many times. I'm ready and willing to unlearn it now."

"Ok, so do you still want Greg to man the PC and we set you up in another room?" Casey asked.

"Um... well actually... I've seen all of you cum at least once now. Well, apart from Greg," Amelia considered. "I think it's time I joined the cool kids. Out here is fine. Actually, I think it needs to be out here."

Soon Amelia was standing in front of them all with a tell-tale pink antenna visible between her legs. Greg manned the laptop.

"Ok, you ready?" he asked.

"Go for it," she answered nervously.

While she had decided to do this of her own free will, the reality of being the centre of attention, standing naked in front of an audience with a vibrator inside her, was more than a little overwhelming.

Ding.

Amelia's body shook involuntarily.

"Holy fuck!"

"Not too strong?" Greg asked. "I can turn it down a bit?"

"No, I think it's fine," Amelia replied. "I just didn't really know what to expect. Keep going!"

Ding...ding.......ding....ding.

Soon Amelia's face contorted, and she called out while holding onto a chair as her orgasm came. Cassandra, Casey and even Jolene stepped up to high-five her.

"Great goin', girl! Welcome to the club!" Cassandra squealed excitedly.

"Nice one, Amelia. You're beautiful," Casey added.

"You think you might be ready to become a camgirl?" Jolene asked, never one to let an opportunity pass.

"You know what, Jolene? Fuck it, I think I will," Amelia replied. "The only work I've been getting has just been some odd freelance jobs, and Mum and I could really use the money."

"Oh," Casey replied. "We've kind of run out of rooms here, and we've just started this Crescent Girls brand thing with becoming registered nudists and our matching clit rings and stuff. I couldn't ask you to do all that."

"It's cool, Casey," Amelia responded. "I wasn't expecting to crash your party, and I'm not sure registering as a nudist is right for me. Mum works the night shift, so I have the place to myself most nights. I'll just set up at my house and run my own show. I might need a few tips with what I need to buy to set myself up, if that's ok?"

"I'd love to help, Amelia," Casey replied. "Just remember though, what goes on the Internet stays on the Internet. You make sure this is really what you want to do. You might not be able to take it back again."

"I'm nobody, Casey," Amelia assured her with a laugh. "I doubt anyone would know me well enough to even care, even if I did get found out. And if I did? Well, maybe I'll become a Crescent Girl too. You guys seem to have all done ok with it. Maybe call me a Crescent Girl in training for now."

*****

Later after Amelia had gone home again, Jolene scolded Casey for missing the opportunity to recruit her.

"You could've made money out of her, Casey, but you just let her walk away!"

"Jolene, she's my friend," Casey stressed. "I'm not going to exploit her! And besides, we don't have room to set her up here, and I couldn't ask her to register as a nudist to become a proper Crescent Girl to become part of our brand. She's only doing this because she needs the money, and she wants to fit in with us. We're the only friends she has. Maybe one day she will join us to become a fully-fledged Crescent Girl, but for now she has to do what's best for her."

"Hmm..." Jolene responded, not quite agreeing.

"But we do have one new Crescent Girl ready for her first show now, don't we?" Casey suggested with a smile.

"Yep," Jolene replied, trying to sound confident. "I have the new laptop and camera setup in my room. We're all set."

"Ok, you know what to do," Casey responded. "I might watch your first few shows to give you a few pointers. I know that you know what you're doing, but I'm sure you'll find it a new experience being on the other side of the camera. Sometimes a second set of eyes can be helpful."

"Thanks, Casey," Jolene smiled. "I should be fine. Afterwards I'll set up the Crescent Girls site and embed our cam channels into it. I could use your help with the graphics and layout. We'll need to find a good host, and also add on the forum you wanted. That'll need some work to decide on the forum topics. Cassandra should have some input too."

"Excellent! Ok, Lush charged up again? Butt-plug in?" Casey asked, albeit a little surprised at Jolene's eagerness with everything.

"Yep, good to go!"

In spite of her confidence earlier, Jolene looked more than a little nervous as she stood in front of the camera for the first time. Still, she was smiling and not making any effort to hide her body. Casey was once again torn between empathy for her, knowing exactly what it felt like to parade yourself on camera for the first time, while at the same time knowing it was Jolene who had forced her to do it in the first place, and now she was getting a taste of her own medicine.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Jo Reine. I'm Casey Reine's sister and I'm the newest Crescent Girl! Very soon we'll be launching the Crescent Girls website with Casey and Cassandra, and you're all invited. For now, though, I've got some brand new toys to show you."

Ok, that was impressive.

Casey then watched as Jolene went on with a surprisingly enthusiastic display with the dildos, including moving the camera in for close-ups of her vagina, before moving on to the Lush. Cassandra also watched online from her own room. It was satisfying for her to see Jolene doing this, but also surprising to see how often she orgasmed. The bitch never came that easily for her! Was she faking it or something? It didn't look like it...

*****

Later that night in Casey's room, Cassandra dangled the new chastity cage in front of Greg's eyes.

"Ready to become a boy-lesbian, Gregster?" she teased.

Greg immediately got hard and started breathing heavily.

"Uh-oh, we might have a problem here, Cass," Casey announced, noticing Greg's erection. "We might need an ice-pack I think."

"Oh please, girls," Greg begged. "Just one more orgasm?"

"Oh, I think you've had enough of those lately, Greg," Casey teased. "Perhaps even enough to last a lifetime..."

"Oh God..." Greg responded. His balls were aching already.

"I agree, Case," Cassandra chimed in. "He's been spoiled a bit lately. "I think icing the little guy down and gettin' it locked away as soon as possible is for the best. Oh look, it comes with two keys. One for each of us."

"No padlock either. The lock is built-in," Casey noted, turning to Greg. "So now you can't cut it off easily and cheat again."

"Hey, I had reasons for that! I wasn't cheating," Greg protested.

"I'm not so sure about that, babe," Casey teased. "You should have at least called me to ask permission. You don't like disappointing me, do you?"

"I-I'm sorry, Casey, it won't happen again."

"No, it won't. This one's a lot more secure and it's easy to keep clean so we shouldn't have any problems, right?"

Greg nodded sheepishly.

"You know what, Casey..." Cassandra began while stroking Greg's wrist. "I think a nice little crescent tattoo would look lovely here. Waddya think? Should we introduce Crescent Boys into our brand as well?"

"Oh God! I couldn't register as a nudist! Are you kidding me?" Greg protested in alarm.

"I dunno, Greg," Cassandra considered. "I reckon you'll change your mind about doin' what we want after a few weeks in this new cage. After a month or two I bet we can talk about a lot of things you thought you'd never do."

"You could be onto something, Cass," Casey added. It was delicious seeing the terror on Greg's face.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I can't do porn and stuff!" Greg objected.

"Oh, I don't know, Greg," Casey responded. "You'd make such a beautiful porn star... We could get you a nice butt-plug to match ours, and a Prince Albert piercing for your chastity cage to make it even more secure. I bet you could put on a great dildo show..."

"But I'm not gay!" Greg protested. "I don't wanna put things in my butt!"

"No, but the people watching won't know that," Casey went on, apparently giving it serious thought.

"Like I said," Cassandra added while smiling, "a month or two locked in that thing and you might be surprised at what you're prepared to do."

"C'mon! Fuck off, no way!" Greg reacted angrily while sitting upright. He wasn't liking where this was going at all. He was now visibly annoyed, and his erection had gone down.

"The look on your face!" Casey laughed with her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth. "It was worth it just to see that."

"Oh, thank God!" Greg responded, lying back down. "I thought you were both serious there for a minute."

"No, you're safe for now, babe," Casey continued. "All joking aside, that's something that no one should ever be forced into, well apart from Jolene, and I don't think it fits into what we're doing either. Crescent Girls are about female sexuality and body positivity. I think for you it's more about orgasm-denial and serving your women, not nudity and doing porn. You like how your chastity cage makes you want to serve us, don't you, Greg?"

"Um... yes, I'd do anything for you girls. You know that. Well, almost anything," Greg admitted.

"Uh-oh, we really gonna need that ice now," Cassandra noted after seeing Greg's erection come back after Casey's last remark. "I'll be right back."

Soon Greg was iced down, and they had the new chastity cage on him.

"That looks a lot smaller than the last one," Casey noted. "Is it comfortable?"

"Um... it feels ok, yeah," Greg decided.

"Snug as a bug in a rug!" added Cassandra. "You can't get hard at all now, can you? OMG, that's so fuckin' hot. I wanna test it out."

Cassandra immediately started kissing Greg while holding his package with her hand. She felt movement and looked down to see his penis had swelled so that the skin bulged through the bars, but he could not get hard.

"Looks like it works fine. Now which pussy you gonna lick first? I think me first. Sorry, Case." Cassandra announced as she straddled Greg's face.

Casey smiled and rose to start kissing Cassandra while finding Greg's hand and pushing it down towards her pussy. Soon both girls were cumming, and Greg felt more frustrated than ever before, but also deliriously happy.

*****

A few days later, Amelia stood naked in front of her camera with the Lush visible between her legs. Her heart was pounding as she checked what she looked like on the laptop's screen. Was she really doing this? It was terrifying, but at the same time she'd never felt more aroused. What a rush! Her hand was trembling as she moved the cursor over the button that would send her live.

Last chance, Amelia. Once you click that button there's no going back.

At last, she clicked it, and then nothing happened for a few minutes. Then people started popping into the cam room...

Ding.

"Oh God..."

Ding... Ding........Ding."

"You guys..."

Ding. Ding.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum soon if you keep this up."

Ding... Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

"Ooohhh. Oh my God! Oooooohhh..."

And so began Amelia's camgirl career.

12