Casey's Rise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is very refreshing to hear, Mr Schneider. It was the last stumbling block to our plans," Jolene replied. "Ok, what is it you need from us?"

"Well, assuming there will be no lawsuits for the Education Department to deal with," Schneider began, "from here on, well basically, all we need is enrolments. When do you think your first group of students will be selected? We only have some ten weeks until the start of Term One next year, and it will take some organising. The sooner we know who's coming, the better."

"No, with Bernstein out of the way there will be no need for lawsuits," Jolene assured him. "We have a stack of expressions of interest from prospective students. Now that we have the school's support, we'll begin the selection process at once."

"I was given a figure of twenty-five. Is that correct?"

"That's correct," Jolene confirmed. "However, we expect that number to double by the following year. Possibly more."

"Good to know. Ok, thinking ahead, as soon as you have an idea of numbers for the following year, we would ask that you give as much notice as possible to the school so we can prepare for it. Of course, any difficulties you experience along the way, please let us know and we'll be only too happy to advise or assist in any way we can."

"Thank you, Mr Schneider, or should I call you Principal Schneider now?"

"Dillan is fine," he replied. "As mentioned, I am only temporarily filling the position. Normally I occupy a posting within the State Education board. We hope to have a permanent principal appointed at Port Wiluma within the next six months."

"Thank you, Dillan," Jolene responded. "Likewise, if we too can assist the school with anything, please do let us know. I'll also take this opportunity to extend an invitation to you to visit our establishment anytime, once we have it up and running."

"That would be the proposed resort?" Dillan asked. "Yes, Mel told me about that. It sounds very interesting. We would both be very interested in becoming members and regular visitors once it is in operation."

"Mel?"

"You would know him as Judge Melvin Sturt," Dillan replied.

"Oh, of course," Jolene replied. "Yes, you'll both be more than welcome. We hadn't considered having private members, but it sounds like a brilliant concept. I'll discuss it with the group and extend an invitation to you both in due course."

"Thank you, Ms Reine."

"Please, call me Jolene."

"Thank you, Jolene," Dillan replied. "One final query. I understand Cassandra Bloccato is a member of your group. I trust she too will be satisfied with this outcome?"

"Oh, do you know Cassandra?" Jolene asked in surprise.

"Not since she was a girl," Dillan replied, "but Joe and I go way back."

Jolene's heart skipped a beat at hearing Joe's name but then she quickly connected the dots. Apparently, Monique wasn't the only influence at play, and their partnership with Joe had opened doors. That made her feel slightly better about being involved with him, but she still had a sense of dread of what might happen in the future if he ever changed his mind about anything. It felt like a lot of eggs in one basket, and Joe was the basket.

"Yes, Cassandra will be very pleased to hear of this outcome," Jolene assured him. "Joe is actually our business partner in the resort. It's his premises that we'll be operating."

"Indeed," Dillan responded. "It seems you have an extremely viable business opportunity ahead of you. I wish you all the success."

"Thank you, Dillan. We'll be in touch with our first enrolments as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Jolene. I look forward to hearing from you."

Jolene hung up the phone and sat quietly thinking about everything discussed.

"Well, don't keep us in suspense, Jolene!" Casey demanded. "Who was it and what did they want?"

"Um... that was the new principal of the school," Jolene replied in somewhat of a daze. "Bernstein's been sacked! We're all go!"

"You're kidding me!" Casey responded excitedly.

"Fuck yeah!" Cassandra chimed in, rising to high-five everyone and give them hugs.

"Oh, hell yes!" Greg added.

Just then Amelia walked in and started shedding her clothes, as had become her custom.

"What's going on?" she asked with a smile, seeing all of the happy commotion going on. Obviously, it was good news.

"Let's just say you won't have to put up with putting those clothes back on much longer," Jolene responded with a smile. "The Crescent is a go! Bernstein is gone. Everyone is backing us. We're onto a winner!"

Amelia gulped and suddenly regretted that she had said she would join them as a Crescent Girl if this was all successful. Then she remembered why she had agreed. This was as much her opportunity as well. Becoming a nudist would be hard, but it was necessary. She was in this now.

"That's wonderful!" Amelia said excitedly. "I guess this calls for champagne?"

"We have some. I'll get it," Cassandra remembered.

Soon they were all in a circle with filled glasses.

"To the Crescent!" Greg toasted.

"To the Crescent!" they all repeated.