Catching Fish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no defense, and fall into it willingly. "All of them. But if I have to pick...I guess the skirt."

"Even if sometimes it shows my panties?" She's staring right into my eyes and I just shrug. "I wonder if you've seen them." I look away, scared, and shrug again.

"Do you know what color panties I'm wearing now?"

Oh god oh god oh god. "No, I haven't seen them."

"Really? You've never seen my panties? Pinky swear?" she holds up her little finger.

Pinky swear. That means the truth. Damn.

"I haven't seen them toda..." nope, truth. "I haven't seen what you're wearing."

That seems to satisfy her, and she relaxes back a little.

"Well, if it's ok for boys to show their boxers when they sag their pants, it should be ok for girls to show some too." she says.

"You got me there kiddo. Hey, what about that glass of water?"

"Oh! Yeah. Coming right up!" And when she unfolds her legs to jump out of the chair, I catch a clear view up her shirt.

"Light blue." I say. She stops and looks at me, and with a confused look says "what?".

"Light blue. You asked what color your panties were." She must have changed them in her room.

Standing right in front of me, she drops both hands and grabs her shirt a little above the hem. As she nervously pinches and twists the fabric, she softly says, "Are you sure?"

"Yep," I nod. Staring straight into my eyes, Kylie slowly starts to raise the hem of her shirt. I drop my eyes to the hem, and Kylie watches me as I watch her. Inch by inch she uncovers her smooth creamy thighs. Higher and higher, till I can see the first little glimpse of blue cloth connecting across the gap in her legs. Slowly she uncovers the rest of her panties, then her slim hips and flat stomach. Cute little belly button with a tiny ring in it. She stands in front of me as I stare, holding up her shirt, and quietly asks "Do you like blue?"

I look up at her, swallow, and say "Right now, it's my favorite color in the world."

Looking deeply into my eyes, she says "Do you know what today is Coach? Today is Someday."

She takes two steps towards me, straddles my right leg and sits on it. Draping her arms around my neck, she slowly leans in and closes her eyes. As our lips touch for the first time, explosions are going off in my brain. Her lips are so soft, tasting like cherries as they softly brush mine. She starts to mash her lips around, then I feel the tip of her little tongue, tentatively searching. I open my mouth, and our tongues touch and flutter together. Now, she's all in - pulling me tight, wrestling my tongue - and leaning forward so her panty clad pussy is rubbing right on my naked thigh, my hands resting on her hips.

Still kissing, she takes one of my hands in each of hers, and brings them up to her breasts. Holding my hands on her little mounds, she moves and kneads them to give me the message. I start doing the same, and she breaks the kiss to look at the ceiling and moan. As I fondle her, she starts to rock back and forth on my leg. Separated only by a thin layer of cloth, my thigh and her pussy rub back and forth, back and forth. Her breathing starts to get ragged, and I reach one hand underneath her shirt to cup her naked breast. As I tweak the nipple and kiss her neck, I can feel her tense up. Wiggling her hips faster and faster, it is obvious she is headed for an orgasm. I start to rock my thigh a little matching her rhythm, get both hands on her naked breasts, and start to talk to her in a low voice.

"That's it baby, that's it...your so beautiful, keep doing that. Yeah baby, come for me...come for me baby, come on my leg."

She rubs faster and faster, then suddenly freezes all over, grinds down hard on my thigh with her pussy while grunting an "ahhhhHHHHH!!", and a shiver runs right through her little body. And as fast as it started, it slows and stops. Her panties are damp, my leg is smeared with her juices, and I lean up and kiss her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and tell her how beautiful she is, how much I enjoyed sharing her orgasm with her. Out of breath, she lays on me and nuzzles for a few moments. Then, she sits up, looks right at me and says "That was so...so...!"

"It was good for me too honey. You're beautiful when you come."

"Yeah, did I! Hey...what about you? I can tell you're turned on" she giggles. And she's right, my hard on is unmistakable in my shorts. She lifts her leg so she can straddle both of mine, reaches into my pants with her cool little hands and takes out my dick.

"Ohhhhh. You're BIG." she says, wide eyed. "I don't know if you can fit."

She scoots up so she is almost sitting on my dick, and with one hand pulls the side of her panties away - and I get my first glimpse of her naked pussy. Soft outer lips, smooth and sleek...with a tiny slit that is smeared with her oils. She takes my dick in her other hand, and starts to aim it at her wet little pussy.

One last time, I try and do something right. "Wait. Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to, you know."

"Uh huh. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

And the last brick in the wall falls. "Me too. But, if we're going to do it, let's do it right." I pull her into a hug, lift her into my arms, and carry her into her room.

I kick open the door, and lay her down on her little twin bed. She immediately slides up so she's sitting on the edge, and reaches out to pull my shorts and briefs off. My stiff member stands straight out, she takes it in her hand...and slowly lowers her head towards it. I reach under her chin and softly raise her head to look at me, and lean in to gently french kiss her lips some more. After a minute, we break...and she starts to lower her head to my dick again. And, again, I lift her chin - to see the confused look on her face.

"I'd love to. I mean it, you have no idea...but today is for you. I've dreamed about your body for so long, now I need to explore it." I put my hand on her shoulder, and gently push her back onto the bed while lifting her shirt up to her waist. Climbing next to her, I lightly kiss her lips, then neck, nibble her ears, and on down her shirt over her heart, then back to bare skin on her belly (playing with her belly button ring). Kissing, nuzzling, I move out to her tiny flat hips and kiss the hip bone on my way down her leg. Front of the thigh, over knee and down the shin, I leave her socks on and start back up - on the inside of the leg.

By now Kylie was starting to squirm on the bed, and her hands had gone to her breasts as she looked from the ceiling to me moving over her body and back again. Gently lick the inside of her knee, then start up the inside of her thigh - now she's making little "ohh" and "umm" noises as she starts to pinch her little nipples. Top of the thigh, lick and nuzzle where her leg meets her panties...then only a light kiss right on her panty covered mound as I switch to the other leg. Her little "ahh" of disappointment (don't worry darling - I have plans for that spot later) turns to moans as I repeat the other leg in reverse.

As I stroke and kiss my way back up to the plane of her hip, it is obvious she is soaking wet. Not touching anywhere near her pussy, I make my way slowly up to her right breast, pushing her shirt up as I go. Small to begin with, her breast was even smaller with her on her back...but it was soft, and smooth, and tipped with a cute little pink cigarette butt of a nipple. I kissed and felt and squeezed her breast, moving finally to that little nip. Alternately sucking, then blowing cool air on it, it grew and hardened.

By now, Kylie is rotating her hips and making soft "ohh, ohhh" noises as I work across her heart to her left breast. She keeps trying to rub her pussy against me, but I gently move away each time...patience, darling. Sucking on one breast while I knead the other with my hand, I straddle one of her legs and trap it with mine. Now she can't hump me as I give her cute little titties the attention they deserve.

Finally satisfied, I start back down again, smelling and tasting my way. As I slide down, I use my right hand to gently push her free leg out. Shifting my weight to my inside, I push her other leg out, spreading her open in front of me as I lay between her legs. As my mouth comes down to her panties, she starts to tremble and says, "Are you going to eat me out? No one's ever done that to me before."

I look up and smile at her, tell her to lay back and enjoy it...then mouth her right on her soft mound. She throws her head back and moans lowdly, and I kiss down lower near her tunnel, letting my nose slide over her crease and rub her clitty through the thin fabric. "Ohhhh God! Oh my God Mr. Fish...that feels soooo good!" she moans, grinding her pussy into my face. I grab the back of her panties, get up on my knees and push her legs together around my neck, and pull her panties up and off in one motion.

Moving back down, I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and help her legs apart. Her pussy is magnificent - slim legs and hips leading to a small mound, her outer lips were soft without being puffy. No hair at all, and a beautiful little slit in the middle, with just the tips of her pink inner lips showing. I lean down, use my hands to gently spread her pussy lips apart - then make one long lick from her taint to her clit.

"OOOOOUUUGGHHH!" she grunts, eyes flying open to look at me. I smile, and dive right in. Little flicks to her outer lips working up her slit, push in and give the clit a slobbery kiss then back down. Around her love tunnel, but only on the outside. I've been tasting her sweet pussy juice since I started, but here at her opening it is the strongest...and hottest. I can feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and by now the blanket under her is soaked.

I reach under her and grab her cute little butt cheeks with both hands, using them to hold her in place - she's moving around so much. Up to her clitty again, and this time give it some love - little butterfly flicks up and down, soft lick around the button, then tiny gentle flicks underneath it. By now, Kylie is grasping the blanket with both hands in a death grip, pulling her knees up and clenching her toes. "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh" she keeps chanting, sounding like she is hyperventilating.

I move back down to her tunnel, and now start using my tongue to push inside her little hole. Damn...tight. REALLY tight. She might have been right about me being too big. I start to swirl my tongue around, trying to loosen her up. I bring my finger up to gently push into her, move my tongue back to her clit and start to buff it directly. She's getting close...really close...and then:

"Oh god Mr. Fish...OHHHH GODDD...OHHHH! OHHHH! OOAAAAAAAUGH!" she cries out her second orgasm as her slim little body arches off the bed. My finger is about an inch inside her pussy, and I can feel her flutter and clamp around it. I gently lick her through her orgasm, then switch to soft kisses as she starts to come down. While still trembling and juicy, I keep working my finger into her hole. Slowly, slowly, twist and slide, little in, little out...then just a little deeper. Kylie is still out of breath, but is now clasping my free arm in a death grip. I look at her face, and worry and slowly pull my finger out.

"Does that hurt?" I ask.

"No, no...it feels good. I'm just so tight."

I lean back in, slide my finger into her little box an inch or two, and bend over to gently lick her clit. That's the ticket. "Mmmmm..." she coos, even though she just came a minute ago. Working tongue and finger, it's not long till I'm inside her as far as my finger can reach. Twisting and stroking the inside of her wet pussy while licking and sucking on her clit, she's rotating her hips again, pulling her legs back up into the air. She grabs my head and looks at me.

"I'm ready Mr. Fish...I want you to fuck me now." I mumble nonsense into her pussy but ignore her and keep working my finger and tongue. "Please Mr. Fish...I need you now...Please, fuck me!"she pleads. No man alive could deny that request.

I start to move back up her body, kiss her neck and cheeks and lips, and she reaches down between us and caresses my hard cock with her soft little hands. Then, she aims it down at her little teen pussy, sliding the head up and down her wet slit. After a few passes up and down, she moves it down to her tight little hole and tries to squish the head in. She is REALLY TIGHT. The middle of my cock head can find an opening, and she's so wet and oily it keeps slipping side to side...but I'm not getting in yet. To keep her from pushing and hurting herself, I replace her hand with mine and pull out to swirl around again.

She sighs in disappointment, drapes her arms around my neck, and I reposition my dick so it can slide up and down the outside of her slit. With her hips freed, Kylie starts to hump me at the same time I'm humping her. Finding a rhythm, we flex our hips in time to keep up a slippery slidey motion...hell, we're fucking! Just on the outside.

"Oh baby...you feel so good," I tell her. "I love your little pussy, you're so hot and wet. Move with me baby...yeah that's it, move those little hips."

By now, Kylie is wriggling her hips back and forth on my dick so much that I have to stop thrusting. Breathing hard, pumping her legs to the stroke, she looks at me and grabs my cock again. Pulling her knees up, spreading her legs as wide as a teenage girl can spread, she pulls my cock to her pussy and slowly pushes her hips down onto it.

"UNHHHH...OH GOD!" Both our eyes fly open, and we stare at each other in shock. My cock head is buried about an inch inside her fiery box, and it's so tight I don't know if I could pull it out if I had to. We stay there for a moment, looking at each other...and then she starts to move. Just a little bit, rotating her hips a millimeter, which makes my dick push in and out a tiny amount. Then she stops, and I kiss and nuzzle her neck, and she moves again. Slowly by slowly, little by little, she is working me into her pussy. I don't do anything but kiss and stroke her while she sets the pace.

But I have a problem. I am on top of my beautiful young student, fondling her titties and working my cock into her pretty little hole. She is so tight she's squeezing my cock till it hurts, her cute face set in her determination to get all of my cock inside her. And with this incredible fantasy building around me...I'm not going to last much longer! Can't have that, so I pull out (she cries "Nooo!") and move back down to eat her pussy some more. She starts to moan and move again, and after I've slowed down some, I move back up to mount her.

Again she's in charge, again she sets the pace...but the pace is much faster. As she pulls me in the first time, I slide right up to half way. Still tight, but slippery and bearable. She moves so I slide out, then pushes down again...another inch. Now so much of my dick is inside her she can let go of it and put her hands on my hips, directing me by little pushes or pulls. I start to do the moving, but gently gently, little deeper little deeper.

I'm three quarters in, and that'll be just fine, so I start slowly pumping in and out on my own. Sensing I'm not trying to go deeper, Kylie lies back, closes her eyes and relaxes, raising her arms over her head and moving her hips to pump her slick pussy up and down my dick. Breathing hard and moaning, she's starting to rise up the mountain again. As she relaxes and becomes aroused, she starts to open up more. Deeper and deeper, I dive into her molten buttery little cunt until one time, I bump against her wet mound. I'm in! I'm in! We did it!

She knows I'm all the way in, and she looks up at me with a smile of triumph. "We're doing it baby," I say, "we're fucking. I've dreamed about this so many times."

"Me too. I love how you feel inside me...you're so big and hard...unnhhh...unnhhhh! Fuck me Coach. Fuck me hard."

Well, I'm not about to go hard into my little 90 pound angel, but I am going to fuck her...so I set up a pattern I thought would get us both off. Short stroke 5 or 6 times, then one loooong stroke all the way in and out. Half dozen short, one long and deep. She was still insanely tight, but so wet it wasn't hard.

Kylie "huff-a huff-a huff"ed on the short strokes, then groaned deeply and spread her legs wider on the long ones. After a while, I started doing more and more deep strokes, driving to the bottom of her tiny little pussy, then pulling back out so only the tip was in her. Faster and faster, Kylie's hips were moving in rhythm with mine, and she started bumping her ass off the bed to meet my thrusts. Our bodies slapping together made a wet fleshy sound, but neither of us noticed. Sweat poring down, bodies banging together, there was only one thought in both our minds - to get off as soon as we could.

She was close, really close...but so was I. I had to last till she came, 'cause from the way she was acting, it was going to be a big one. Grasping the bed and leaning up on her elbows, she started rocking her hips to slide her pussy up and down my cock, moaning louder and louder, faster and faster.

Remembering how she reacted last time, I reach up and squeeze her titties, working her little nubs between my fingers. Pumping into her slick hole, watching her face and pinching her nipples, I feel her pull her legs back, feet pointed at the ceiling, and her body start to tense.

"Oh God Coach...it's gonna happen...you're gonna make me cum. Ohhh...Uhhhh...here it comes! I'm cumming! I'M...I'M...AARRRGGGHHHH!" As her orgasm rips through her body she convulses, her tight little teen pussy pulsing and spasming on my cock. I keep pumping deep as her orgasm stretches. Eyes rolled up into her head, gargling and body shaking, pussy squeezing and squirting all over my cock - and I'm going over the edge too.

"Oh Kylie, Oh Baby, your little pussy's going to make me cum. Oh fuck of fuck oh fuck...OHH...OHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" and I thrust once, twice, then bury my cock deep into her tight wet tunnel as I blast my hot seed into her body. Pump, pump, pump I squirt into her clenching little cunt.

When time starts to flow again, consciousness slowly comes back. I'm still thrusting a little, still moving in and out of her sopping cunt, and Kylie is coming back to Earth. I slow to a stop, and support myself over her on my elbows and knees, kissing her neck and face.

"Pretty baby, beautiful baby, I love what you do to me." I say, getting softer but still inside her. I see her eyes start to focus, they look at me for a moment...then she wraps her arms tightly around my neck and squeezes me like she's going to fall.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God Coach...that was...that..." She seems dazed. "I never knew it could be like that...Holy Crap...and I thought I knew what orgasms felt like!"

"You were incredible Kylie. That was amazing for me too."

I roll off her and lay be her side, stroking her stomach and breasts while she lays back to catch her breath. We cuddle as we recover, and when I'm calmer, I get up and go to the kitchen. Glass of water and I drink it down, then refill it and bring it with me to the bathroom. I clean myself up a little, then take a towel and wring it in warm water. I go back to her room (she's finally taken that shirt off, but she's sticking with the socks) and hand her the water. As she drinks, I use the towel to gently clean her pussy and ass. Not that her ass saw any action today, but she was so wet she gushed all over herself (I guess I helped there), and I wipe her pretty little pink asshole along with her pussy and thighs.

I climb back into bed with her, pull a sheet over us both, and spoon her as her breathing becomes more regular. A few minutes later, and she has dropped off to sleep. I wait another half hour, then disentangle and look for my clothes. After they're on, I walk up to the edge of the bed and watch her sleep. She is so beautiful, so lovely...and now I know deeply erotic. She really IS an amazing young woman. I lean down to kiss her soft cheek, and like a princess in a fairy tale, she wakes up and looks at me. We both slowly smile at each other, thinking of what we had just done. I lean down and kiss her lips again, say "I'll be thinking of you tonight," and leave her lying there as I walk out the back door.