Cat's Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has no idea who it is. All she can tell is he is taller than her, fairly lithe, toned, with what feels like an enormous cock, and the sexiest voice she has ever heard. He is demanding she acquiesce, to allow him to fulfill one of her deepest needs while forcing her to take a few huge risks. She wonders if he can feel just how eagerly her body is begging for what he is saying he plans to force on her. The scent of aroused female is thick in her panted breaths, so she knows he must be able to detect that, and every rub of his fingers slides damp silk against her engorged clit. She becomes certain of it when she hears his sharp intake of breath, and then a painfully aroused growl. She knows she should keep fighting, should say no, but, oddly, she finds herself not wanting to. If nothing else, she tries to justify it to herself, it will get him to blow and get her on her way faster if she says yes, and she doesn't want to take a chance of being really hurt. He might even be a good fuck. There is something about the precision of his commands, the way he bites and mauls that give equal parts pleasure and pain, the way his maleness throbs when a little moan escapes her throat while he awaits her answer, that shows utmost control, pure, feral need... and is driving her wild. Besides which, it isn't like she had a boyfriend to be faithful to any more, and she was lamenting the lack of a rough fuck in her near future.

She nods meekly to show her agreement, after her moment's thoughts. What's more, she arches against him, her hips wriggling against his so her full ass and pussy massage his crotch. Her lips part enough for her tongue to extend, flicking against his finger almost unconsciously, showing him just how happy she is to submit to him. The actions mirror the desires he feels emanating from her. If not for that he might've thought she was tricking him. She feels some of the tension in him relax even as he grinds against her harder.

His hands move then, the one at her lips moving down to force its way beneath the neckline of her dress where he can finally pinch and roll her nipples. The hand that has been forcing her against his crotch, keeping her his prisoner and teasing her simultaneously, moves to her hemline, yanking the material up over the swell of her hips so her dripping cunt and winking asshole are exposed to his devouring gaze. "I knew it! Dirty lil cunt... Already dripping for me are we Gorgeous!? Don't worry, I'm going to give this cockhungry fuckhole everything it can handle and then some. You've been driving me nuts all fucking night. The loads I'm about to shove into you have been building for hours."

Her reply is breathy, disbelieving, eager, and hesitant. "Load-zzz-?" A small orgasm ebbs through her body at the thought of finally being allowed to take more than one load, and it is offered by her rapist, whom she would have thought would want to slam a load into her as fast as he could before disappearing. Her reply is the sound of a zipper, then not one, but three wet spots against her ass. She now feels the grinding pressure of his maleness clearly, and knows why she thought he was so big, though she can hardly believe what she feels. How can there be three cocks pressing into her?

He purrs in her ear, "Mhmm, I'm not like most guys. I cum a lot, and my balls never seem to be wrung dry... At least no one has been able to drain them yet, and I'm multiorgasmic like a female. I can cum, and cum, and cum. I hope you didn't have plans for the next few hours. I did promise you exactly what a fucktoy like you needs. Cock and cum in every fucking hole, all over your gorgeous body. Before I'm done, you just might wish you'd been passed around a frat house instead, because that is not all. You aren't hallucinating." The pressure against her cheeks subsides, but then she feels the fat heads pressing against her clit, labia, and his shaft grinding between her ass cheeks. "There is a cock now grinding against your clit, poking your gorgeous cunthole, and hotdogging this perfect ass all at the same time. I can never let them out. They freak most bitches out, but you, you little nutslut... After what you've been thinking all night... by the time I'm done... I bet you'll be begging for more and mercy at the same time. You want a bunch of loads from several cocks at once... I'm going to give you all the fucking cock you can handle, with more cream than you've ever dreamed of."

The warmth of his hand mauling her tits is replaced with a chill from the cool breeze, and a hint of fear, when she sees a knife appear at the bottom of her field of vision, swiftly rising to tear through her dress. She can't stop her gasp of fear and desire when the deadly blade's point traces delicately over her tits, flicking against her nipples. It distracts her from his words until she feels the cocks nudging her move. She isn't given time to process that the man she is about to be ravished by isn't normal. The cock at her cunt suddenly surges forward, parting her labia and drives into her, forcing the tight muscular ring wide, not stopping until it reaches as deep as possible; while the several inch length of his lowest cock grinds roughly along her clit. The movement is accompanied by a sound ripped from his throat that makes her melt. It is filled with such intense pleasure. Then the cock inside her begins to expand. She clamps down on him, pussy rippling, pleasure crashing through her in waves as she finds herself quickly becoming more full than she has ever been before. Her sound of amazement is cut off by his uppermost cock, the base of which is still moving between her ass cheeks, shoving into her mouth so all she can do is writhe in his grasp and take him however he wants to slam into her. Without thinking, her lips purse, sucking hard on the cock already drooling pre on her tongue. He is thick, warm, and slightly salty.

She has always loved sucking cock, and he has a delicious prick. Hearing "Oh fuck yes. You have such great cock sleeves. Suck my cock. You'd better get it nice and wet. It is getting shoved into your ass." intensifies her pleasure and makes her suck harder, try to take him deeper into her throat and not worry about the fact she feels his hard length wrapped over her hip, caressing along her stomach, and stroking between her tits as it forces its way as deep in her throat as she can take. He barely pulls back when she begins to gasp and gag, then forces his way into her throat again. Each prick appears to be prehensile and able to lengthen, shorten, expand, and contract like certain tentacle monsters of myth, and they do so quite eagerly for several minutes. She can worry about what the hell he is after. Right now she only wants to focus on the fact she is finally being taken, forced and allowed to pleasure more cock than she has ever had at one time before. Every inch rubbing along and in her makes her that much wetter. Every thrust of his hips makes the flared ridge of his cockhead grind her bitch button just right, wriggling back and forth.

The cock in her mouth suddenly pulls out of her throat, allowing her a few ragged breaths. She whimpers, disappointed, trying to lean forward and take it back, her tongue lapping the last bead of pre she can reach before it is out of range. Her mouth isn't left wanting for too long at least. Even as the now slick cock retreats, the cock at her clit elongates. She looks down, amazed as she watches its slit expand, a golden flow starting to pour from it while it lunges for her face. An orgasm rips through her when hot piss begins to spray all over her stomach, tits, the base of her throat, then coats her chin and tongue on its way to pour into her mouth, marking her with his scent thoroughly, then flooding down her throat when his massive cock shoves through her lips, over her tongue, and then her tonsils in a breath stealing rush. It is something she has dreamed of for years and is finally happening, in a way she never would have even dreamed. Her body thrashes in his grasp, her throat convulsively gulping down the golden flow. The massaging action makes damned certain she gets every drop.

His nails rake over her nipples, spreading the warm wetness around and enjoying the gentle release as he growls in her ear, "You'd better not lose a fucking drop. Such a filthy masochistic slut.... Cumming so fast, so hard, just from being raped and pissed on for the first time. I've never pissed all over a cunt, let alone down her throat before, but god damn, I think I might have to do that again soon, and frequently. I think I'm going to have to shove a few loads of cum into you first though." He smacks her ass and spreads her cheeks wide. He spits on her asshole for extra lube, before slowly worming his thumb inside her remaining virgin hole. "Shit but you're tight. I bet you haven't taken a cock in this hole for a while." He grins when the thought that the only thing she's had there before was a toy much smaller than the cock her throat lubricated, and had not used even that in a while, goes through her head in response to his comment. The regret that her boyfriend had not accepted her offer shines through briefly, but it is replaced by a flood of hesitant curiosity and desire. She knows her stretching is going to be painful, but if the rest of the experience so far is any indication, intensely pleasurable as well.

The thought of being the first man to take her that way makes him want to fuck her ass even more. He has never had an anal virgin before. He tangles his hand in her hair, yanking it to the side so he can see her face. He wants to savor her expressions, her emotions, the pain and pleasure and humiliation he feels to her core, focus on it. The cock in her throat and pussy slow to almost a complete stop, as his third cock rears up, like a snake ready to strike, then dives forward. She tries to relax, but the cock in her pussy is already stretching her pretty tight. She feels him press against her tight, virgin hole insistently. His thumb loosened and lubricated her a bit, but he is still attempting to force a very large appendage into a very tight hole. It hurts, but she makes herself relax, focusing on the intense pleasure of being stretched and filled so completely. He slowly inches inward, both groaning softly when her rectum finally snaps tightly around his shaft just behind his cock head, losing her final virginity. He continues his slow shove forward, not stopping until his hips are flush against her ass, luxuriating in the feeling of having all his cocks buried in tight, wet female for the first time in so very long.

She can't believe it. Here she is in an alley, stuffed full of cock and cumming harder than she ever has before. She has finally lost her anal virginity. She has a cock in every hole and fucking her tits at the same time. It is one guy, one rapist, filling her so full, pleasuring her so intently and intensely. Then, without the rest of him moving at all, his cocks begin to squirm inside her, and her orgasm redoubles. She feels her entire body seize up. The pleasure is so intense it is pain, and goes on for several minutes.

The last thing she sees is her pleasure and need mirrored in his stormy blue eyes before she blacks out. Consciousness returns slowly. At first she isn't sure what is going on, where she is. All she knows is she is achingly full, the world seems to be moving, and her eyelids feel too heavy to lift. Then she realizes it is she who is moving, and something is moving inside her, several things in fact. As these facts penetrate the fog, so too do the pleasure and pain. Then the realization she is being fucked brutally finally registers. It takes a few moments, but the cocks violating her and pleasuring her bring it all back. A particularly hard, deep, thrust into her pussy makes her squirm, eyes shooting wide and staring into his as she manages to impale herself deeper on his cock. He is mostly in shadow, but she can, in the faint light, see his gleaming blue eyes and the feralness of his grin.

The shock, hunger, pain, and pleasure in her eyes when they open is too much for him. His cocks spasm and swell even further in her. "Nnnn Cat..." She has no time to wonder how he knows her name or protest that she doesn't want to be bred. She can only stare into his eyes, her body milking him as his pricks swell. Her pussy is the first to be blasted. She doesn't have time to worry about the fact that she is fertile, that every other male allowed in her has worn a condom because she is allergic to the pill. Her mind is swept away on the pleasure of three cocks filling her almost simultaneously with cum, sending her into orgasm once more. The cock in her cunt is pressed against her cervix, the blasts filling her feel pressurized, and have nowhere to go but deep within her since his cocks are already filling her to capacity. Her guts suddenly feel warm as his seed jets into her ass. His writhing, jerking shafts rub the sensitive wall between her ass and pussy unbearably. The cock shoved into her throat sprays its first few shots there, but before it is totally empty pulls back a bit to spray all over her tongue and let the last few dribbles spray over her face, a few stripes painting her cheeks and lips.

She is barraged by so much cum, so much sensation, she can barely cope. The flow slowly abates, until she feels the last few drops oozing into her abused orifices, his cocks resting inside her and against her lips. Without conscious thought, the tip of her tongue flicks rhythmically across his head to get the last pearly drops. Just as she thinks she might get a momentary rest, or that his promise of hours was an idle threat, her sphincter and vaginal muscles clamp down rhythmically on his two now overly sensitized cocks from the aftershocks of her own pleasure, and she feels the cock in her ass, begin firing again. As the fifth hot surge pumps into her she feels his cocks do something else they shouldn't be able to again, wriggling and thrashing like snakes, pleasuring her in ways no cock ever has before.

"Mmmmm, squeezing me like that after cumming is so nice, isn't it? Feel that? You're making me fill your asshole with my piss. It just feels too good, too relaxing, not to. You've earned it too. Such a good cumslut. I've never felt my balls so drained just by one round of cumming. Don't worry though, I'm not done yet." His voice is still roughened by the feral need to rut into her; despite the edge being taken off. His cocks jab forward insistently again, each thrusting in complimentary alternating strokes. The rhythms change periodically so that his cocks fill her ass and mouth at the same time, then her pussy and mouth, the cock currently in her mouth periodically receding so his pre coats her tits with every jab between them, keeping his cock just long enough to barely peek through on his up strokes, and never completely leave the warm, smooth pressure of her compressed cleavage. He can't get over just how gorgeous she is, nor how much pleasure he is taking from her. It is like she was built to be sadistically fucked by him. It is as if their desires were merged, like he shared every filthy, depraved fantasy in her mind. Her moans of tortured bliss are music to his ears. He delights in each sound every bit as much as he delights in pumping into her. He is lost to the world, focusing only on Cat, losing track of time as the moon slowly moves across the sky. His thrusting begins to speed up again and he feels the familiar tightening at the base of his cock He slams into her throat one more time before retreating to her tits for the final time.

She doesn't want to admit it to herself at first, but his feral grunts, his ragged breathing, and the equally humiliating and arousing words all increase her ardor. She finds herself proud she has so much control over him. The tone of his voice, the intensity with which he stares into her eyes, his groans, growls, and panting breath show her exactly how much he needs to be doing exactly what he is and informs the submissive masochist that she is greatly pleasing the male forcing her. They are as welcome to her ears as her responses are to him. Even more exciting, she has his bites bruising her skin marking her along with the piss and cum coating her inside and out to show just how much pleasure he has already taken from their encounter. She soon has to admit it to herself, even if she might still deny it if asked, at first anyway.

She nearly begs when she feels him jerk and spasm between her tits, her only warning he is about to cum again. She asks, "Please... Get some on my nipples. Press against them hard and rub it in as you glaze my tits?" He grins and nods just before the pleasure floods through him. She watches intently, clamping down with her inner muscles and bringing her hands up to squeeze her tits around his cock even tighter, reveling in the fact his eyes roll up. She feels his cock throb wildly, swelling, then a hot spray in the valley between her tits. His cock quickly repositions itself so that his flared slit is pressed tight against her left nipple just before the next spurt barrels out of his cock. Trembles of pleasure run through her as she feels the slick, hot pressure blocking up against her nipple before his cum sprays past it and coats the rest of her tits. It just keeps coming as his cock moves back and forth. She feels like her chest is half plastered in cum by the time he is finished unloading on her tits. His cock shrinks rapidly, sliding over her stomach and pelvis once it is empty. This creates a constant slide against her clit for a few seconds, followed by his head grinding up and down along it slowly.

Krys relaxes against her, catching his breath. He drinks her in as deeply as he can with every sense. Her breathing is loud and rough. She tastes salty and sweet when he leans down to lap a bead of her sweat off of her shoulder. The smell of her arousal is musky, primal, and mixed with the jasmine and lavender of her shampoo and perfume. Her ass is full and round, her quim so soft, slick, and tight. He realizes he is buried farther inside her than he has been able to shove himself into anyone before. His hips continue to rock as his nostrils flare. His hands move over her hips, ass, and sides. His nails rake along them. He leaves faint welts that make her trembling and twitching redouble. He is mesmerized by the shivers he sees run through her. He loves how she responds like a finely tuned instrument. Each touch, nip, stroke, plunge, and writhe gets a different response. They are a symphony to his senses. His nails circle her nipples then pinch down hard a moment. A shiver runs through him when he hears her quiet moan. He releases them in order to palm her tits.

They are slick and warm from their recent bath. He would have thought running his hands through his piss and cum would bother him, but he finds he likes it, at least in part because he feels just how much she loves it. Her tits are perfect, just big enough to fill his hands with just enough room for his lips around her nipples and areolas. He captures her nipples between his fore and middle fingers while kneading her tits. He growls softly when she arches in pleasure-filled response. He feels her ass press tighter to his hips, driving his cockhead against her cervix hard enough to cause both some discomfort while forcing his hands to maul her tits harder. "You have perfect fucking tits. Just my type, a slim redheaded fucktoy. So sensitive, so responsive..."

He trails off a moment, staring down where they are joined before looking back up into her eyes and saying with a teasing lilt, "Now it is time to give you the Shocker. Remember what you thought of earlier? You're welcome." Then the cock pleasing her clit rapidly contracts and wriggles between her stretched pussy lips with the cock already touching the entrance to her womb. He forces her poor pussy open even wider, inching the second cock deeper and deeper inside her. She yelps. She thought he had stretched her to capacity before, but she quickly realizes she was wrong. She finds out she can be stretched a bit more as the second cock expands, though her pussy begins to feel like it is going to break once it has reached an inch in diameter. He stops widening his cock and growls, the sound filled with feral satisfaction, when he sees the cum dripping from her turn to the lightest pink, and feels a sharp sting of pain go through her mind. He doesn't want to really hurt her. He wants to hurt her just enough and push her to her limits.