Caught In the Act

Story Info
A wife catches her husband, then goes out alone.
2.5k words
4.07
50.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy could hear the sounds as soon as she walked in the front door. She had left work early due to a network outage. She figured she'd bring her laptop home and try to get some work done there.

But now she heard a sound from the back of the house, possibly crying? As she walked towards the back of the house, the sounds became clearer; this was people having sex. Cathy slowly walked up to the door of the bedroom she shared with Jim, her husband of six years. Listening with her ear to the door, she could hear a woman's moans, a man's low grunts, and creaking of the bed.

Her first thought was that people must have broken into their house. One of the two people couldn't possibly be Jim; they had just celebrated their anniversary and had plans for a date ‪night tomorrow‬. Things seemed fine between them. But as she considered this, the reality set in. Feeling sick in the pit of her gut, she quietly cracked the door open.

Peeking in, she saw a woman she remembered from Jim's work, couldn't think of her name, but had met her briefly at a function. She looked different now, as she was completely naked and rocking back and forth on top of Jim. She was straddling him facing toward his feet as she vigorously rode his cock. Jim had his hands on the back of her ass and his head was thrown back looking straight up. The bed was positioned so that the pair would have had to turn their heads to the side to see the door.

Cathy stood, frozen, watching through the crack in the door. The woman popped off Jim and whirled around, putting her mouth on his cock and taking him all the way in. Jim gripped the sheets as she sucked. Cathy was surprised with herself, feeling not so much anger as fascination; she couldn't look away.

Now the woman licked slowly up Jim's belly, over his neck, and kissed him as she grinded her pussy against his erection. She continued sliding up until her crotch was over Jim's face. The woman was facing the headboard and couldn't see Cathy. Jim definitely couldn't see since his face was covered in pussy. Cathy watched as the woman lifted up slightly, Jim craning his neck and following with his tongue. Then she plopped back down, moaning louder now.

Cathy felt a pang of shame at the sensual thrill she felt. She would be too self-conscious to sit on Jim's face like that. She had always been little more on the conservative side. She and Jim had a regular sex life, not that many different positions and some oral, but it had never been an issue between them.

Now the woman moved around facing back toward Jim's feet. She settled back down on his face and leaned forward to grab his cock. She jerked him off as she rode his face, and as her moans built, she turned her head slightly and saw Cathy just as she came on Jim's face. She didn't stop, but looked Cathy right in the eye as Jim's cock spurted over her hand. Cathy could see from the woman's face that she got a thrill from the fact that Cathy was watching her. Still looking at Cathy, the woman slid forward a bit and rubbed her ass against Jim's mouth. Then she took her hand off Jim's cock and licked her fingers clean, one at a time, still looking at Cathy.

Cathy turned and walked away, still hearing the rustling on the bed. The woman was saying nothing to Jim about Cathy seeing them. Cathy got in her car and drove. Replaying the scene in her head, all Cathy could think about was whether or not she was too prudish. Cathy wasn't a nun; she married Jim at twenty-seven, but had been with a few guys before him, a couple of long term boyfriends too. Cathy had always enjoyed sex, but not the animal way of the woman she had just witnessed sucking Jim's semen from her own fingers.

As she drove, confusion and uncertainty were replaced by anger. Fuck him! Why hadn't Jim ever asked for more? How long had this been going on? With how many women?

Cathy had been driving absently and found herself in the downtown entertainment district. She parked and walked a bit, deciding to stop into a bar for a drink. Cathy was very attractive, and even in a work outfit, white shirt and below knee length skirt, she would attract attention.

She ordered a drink and blew off a couple of guys who flocked immediately to her. After a second drink, Cathy relaxed a bit. A man in a suit approached her and struck up a conversation. His name was Luke, and he had just got off work. He sat next to Cathy and they continued to talk. She decided she liked him, he wasn't trying too hard. After a bit he rested a hand on her leg as they spoke. Normally Cathy would have swatted it away, but today she let it rest there.

The conversation eventually turned sexual and Cathy admitted she felt she wasn't adventurous enough. Luke moved a little closer.

"How would you like to fix that?" He asked. Cathy was speechless for a second; Luke didn't wait for her to answer. Leaning in, he whispered in her ear, "Take off your panties and give them to me."

"Ok.." Cathy said, heat rushing to her cheeks. She got up and headed to the restroom. Inside, she slipped off her black lace panties and balled them up in her fist. Butterflies raging in her stomach, Cathy walked back to the bar and pressed them into Luke's hand. He seemed a little surprised that she followed through.

Suddenly feeling a surge of confidence, Cathy gave him a defiant look. "What else you got?" She asked. Immediately, she wondered what the hell she was thinking.

Luke's eyes lit up, "Come with me." He said, taking her hand and leading her back past the restrooms.

There was a narrow hallway with several doors. Luke opened one slightly and peeked in. He then stepped in, turning on the light. The room was a small office/storage area with a shelving unit along one wall. It also had a desk with chair, and a couch along the other wall.

Cathy half sat against the desk. Looking around the room, the thrill she felt handing over her panties was now magnified by ten. Luke moved very close to her now.

"I have an idea." he said, examining her panties in his hands as he spoke. "We keep going until you feel you're sufficiently adventurous."

"Alright." Cathy laughed nervously. " How do we know no one will walk in here?"

"We don't." Luke said, reaching down and running a hand up Cathy's dress. He had it hiked up to mid thigh when she leaned forward and kissed his neck. Luke now had both hands under Cathy's skirt and pulled it up to her waist exposing her naked bottom half. He grazed his knuckles across her trimmed bush, sending a shiver through her.

Cathy could see the bulge through Luke's pants and put a hand on him, massaging through his clothes. Luke moved his hand down through Cathy's pubic hair to the soft skin of her pussy. Cathy moved her legs apart and Luke began to gently rub, feeling her growing wetness on his fingers. As she got wetter, Luke slipped a finger into her. Cathy let out a small gasp.

Now starting to feel very horny, Cathy undid Luke's pants and gripped his cock. They fondled each other for a minute until Cathy dropped to her knees and enveloped Luke's erection with the warmth of her mouth. Luke moaned a little as he leaned back against the desk.

Cathy's mind was racing. A couple of hours ago she was headed home to finish up some work and now she was in the back room of a bar sucking off a stranger. Before she could contemplate this any further, Luke pulled her up and lay her back on the table, pulling her skirt completely off, her legs dangling over the side.

Luke kneeled and put a hand under each of her thighs, just below her ass. He leaned forward, licking her soaked crotch from top to bottom. Cathy squealed as Luke's tongue circled her clit. He worked around and around for what seemed like hours, backing out each time Cathy was close to orgasm, keeping her on the edge.

Then he lifted his head up, chin glistening with saliva and pussy, and pulled Cathy to her feet. Luke spun her around and bent her over the desk, her feet still on the floor. Dropping back to his knees behind her, Luke spread Cathy's ass cheeks apart. She had never let anyone near her ass before, and her heart started beating faster.

Luke licked up one cheek and down the other as he circled Cathy's tight, never licked asshole. He circled in closer and then pressed his tongue right in the middle. Cathy moaned loudly as Luke's tongue worked its way into her ass as far as he could push it. He swirled his tongue a bit, feeling Cathy jerk a little. He pulled back out, licking the insides of her cheeks, then plunging back in again. Cathy, face down on the desk, was in heaven. While letting his fingers find Cathy's pussy, Luke continued to eat her ass until his tongue got tired.

Luke stood and pulled Cathy up, leading her to the couch. She still had her shirt on, but was naked from the waist down. Luke, now completely naked, sat in the office chair facing her as she sat on the couch, her pussy barely covered by the shirt.

"Finish undressing." Luke ordered with a smile. Cathy undid the buttons down the front of the shirt as she looked at Luke's protruding stiffness a few feet away. She took off her black bra and was now completely naked.

"Hit your limit yet?" Luke asked. Cathy shook her head. "Good. Put a hand on your breast and rub your nipple."

Cathy complied. Her nipple quickly hardened as she saw Luke's cock twitch.

"Now move your hand down over your belly, stop at your hair." Luke said, voice a little more hoarse now. As Cathy's hand rested on her pubic hair, Luke looked into her eyes and nodded. As he gripped his cock, there was no doubt what he wanted

Cathy had certainly masturbated before, but never in front of anyone. She slowly started to rub herself, her face turning bright red. As she massaged her pussy in small circles, the embarrassment faded away. As she looked at Luke stroking his cock and staring at her with a look of complete lust, her inhibitions faded away entirely. Cathy started to moan very loudly and Luke moved over to the couch.

As Luke stepped forward out of the chair, Cathy spread her legs. Luke kneeled in front of her on the couch, cleaning her juices from her hand with his tongue. He moved up between her legs, she could feel his dick grazing her soaked pussy lips. Luke paused, then Cathy looked at him and gave a quick nod. Luke plunged forward, sinking into her. He fucked her slowly for a good while, sliding in and out as Cathy wrapped her legs around his hips.

Luke pulled out of Cathy and moved up onto the couch, Cathy got up on all fours on the couch with Luke now behind her. He took hold of her ass and pushed into her pussy from behind. After a bit Cathy threw her head back, close to a full-blown orgasm. Luke pulled out, not ready to let her release yet. Cathy felt Luke's cock come to rest on the crack of her ass. His dick now well lubed from Cathy's pussy, Luke pressed the head against her ass.

Luke leaned forward over Cathy's back, pausing again. She could feel his breath on her back and the light pressure of his erection against her ass.

"Hmmm?" Luke murmured.

"Yes." Cathy said in a whisper. Luke pushed his hips forward, looking down to see his cock slowly go all the way into Cathy's virgin ass.

After an initial pain, Cathy felt a wave of pleasure roll through her body. Luke continued to fuck her ass as Cathy rocked back into his cock. Reaching between Cathy's legs, Luke stroked her as he gently pumped her backside. Cathy came with a loud scream; Luke took his hand away but was still in her ass.

Luke then felt himself crossing the point of no return. Sliding out of Cathy's ass, he stood up in front of her. She turned around, seated on the couch. Her face was now inches from Luke's throbbing cock. She wanted him all over her now, grabbing his cock and giving it a couple of strokes.

Cathy glanced towards the door just as Luke was about to release. There were two men and a woman standing in the doorway in a trance, staring at the naked couple. Luke's back was to them, so he could not see.

Cathy should have been ashamed, she should have shrieked and grabbed for clothes, running out apologizing.

But Cathy looked straight at them as Luke exploded onto her face, feeling nothing but lust and the warm spray as it hit her lips and cheeks. Not taking her eyes off the three accidental voyeurs, Cathy used her fingers to wipe Luke's fluid from her cheek. She sucked her fingers clean, naked in front of strangers. She still had Luke's cock in her other hand and gave him a a couple of pumps, wringing out the last few drops.

Luke turned around and, realizing they had company, scrambled for his pants.

"Uhh, we were looking for the bathroom?" One of the men at the doorway said, face beet red.

Cathy sat back on the couch licked the remainder of Luke from her lips. Her nude body on full display, "You just walked past it. Back the way you came on the left." She said, as calmly as if they had walked in on her while she was knitting.

"Th-thanks." The trio scurried away.

Luke was still getting dressed. "Wow... When can I see you again?" He asked.

"How about same time next week?" Cathy offered.

"Sure." Luke said taking Cathy's clothes to her on the couch. He gave her a kiss and headed for the door.

"Oh, and Luke?" Janet said. Luke turned and raised his eyebrows.

"Bring a friend." Cathy said, with a devilish grin on her face. Luke's eyes widened, he nodded, and headed out. As she was getting dressed, Cathy thought for a second about catching Jim with that woman who had just stared back. Cathy wasn't mad anymore.