CC - Universal Remote Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Vince asked, almost startled to hear her come out and say it.

"Yeah. Is that ok?" Emmanuelle was panting excitedly. "I'll turn around and... and I won't look. It's just... maybe if you closed your eyes," she said, turning onto her hands and knees.

Vince enjoyed a lovely view of the ass that had so enthralled him in her bikini. And now it was completely exposed to him. "I like looking at you."

"I like looking at you, too, baby," she said. "Ok now, put it in."

Vince moved into position behind her, his cock hard and pulsing with need. He was so ready for this.

"Come on. Don't be scared," she said, thinking his slowness was his fear.

"Are you sure?" he asked, smiling. This was far better than anything he'd ever hoped for. He knew the remote could force certain behaviors, but to have them come out naturally like this was incredible.

"Mmm hmm!"

"Ok mom. Ok." Vince grabbed her hips and slid his cock between her legs and right into her wetness. She was right about one thing, he was going to slip right in. He pushed in a little, then a little more.

"Oh... yes... that's it. That feels so good, baby," she moaned.

And then he started fucking her properly, sliding in until his hips pushed against her ass and then back out until just the tip remained. Over and over, he slid the full length of his shaft in and out, driving her crazy. Emmanuelle was panting and moaning, loving how it felt. He was definitely a well-built young man, she had to admit. And his cock was so very nice!

"That's what I needed. That's what a good... slutty... mommy needs is a good hard cock," she said, moving with him, helping him thrust even deeper. He moved faster, getting into a good rhythm that made her ass shake every time he bounced into it.

"Oh my God... oh yeah!" he moaned, enjoying himself. He could only hope that they'd do this again and again.

"Oh, baby. You have no idea how much this means to me. Or how good it feels. Oh my pussy is dripping wet." He knew that at least. Her pussy was dripping onto his cock and balls and running down his own thighs. She was extremely desperate for a good fucking. "Your cock is sliding in so deep and so good. You like mommy's slutty pussy?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he moaned thrusting even faster now.

"Yeah? Oh, I'm going to cum all over your big fucking cock," she said, pushing her face and shoulders down and arching her back to give him even better access to her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! That's what I needed! Some good hard dick! You like fucking mommy? Huh?"

He grabbed her hips hard, giving him even more leverage to slam into her ass, to drive his cock harder and deeper into her wet pussy. And she loved it.

"Oh, that's it. Oh baby yes! Fuck mommy's wet cunt! Oh fuck!"

Emboldened, he reached down and grabbed her hair from the back, pulling her head back and making her back arch even more into him. He could see her tits bouncing with every thrust and heard her groaning and moaning in ecstacy.

"Oh God, baby! Oh... I want to be a dirty little slut for you. Mommy wants to be a little whore for you. I want you to cum all over my fucking ass. I want to feel all that nice hot cum all over my ass... that thick load from my son smeared all over my ass like a whore."

Vince groaned. He never thought he'd hear his stepmom talking like that. She was always so... conservative. And here she was, acting like a depraved slut. And it excited him even more.

"Oh my God... you're getting even harder inside me," Emmanuelle moaned. "Fuck! Fuck yeah! That's it baby! That's it! Cum on your slutty mom."

Vince was thrusting hard and fast now. Sweat was pouring off both of their bodies as they both neared their peak. He slapped her ass cheek with his free hand, driving his stepmom even more insane... driving her over the edge.

"Oh... I love it... oh God... I'm... I'm... I'm cummingggggggg! Oh FUUUUCK!" she said loudly. It was a good thing that both Gabby and his dad weren't around. Vince even wondered if the neighbors could hear how loud she was. But still he kept thrusting, fucking her through her orgasm as her body tensed and shook uncontrollably.

"Oh... so tight... so tight," he moaned, as her pussy gripped him hard, trying to milk him. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" he moaned loudly.

"Ok baby. Keep going," she encouraged him. "Cum all over my fucking ass." He pulled out just as his cock started shooting his cum. It splashed onto her ass and back as it jet out again and again, covering her. "Oh yeah!" she moaned, feeling the wet liquid heat hit her.

Vince stopped for a moment, trying to catch his breath.

"Mmm," Emmanuelle moaned as she reached back and grabbed some of the hot, sticky, fluid. "Quite the load huh? I love that nice big load all over me." She licked his cum from her fingers and turned around. "See baby? I think it worked. That satisfied me." Vince had his eyes still closed as his orgasm finally waned. "Thanks baby," she kissed him quickly. "Now mommy needs to shower."

Vince grabbed his clothes and went back to his room. He glanced at the clock before he went into the bathroom to get cleaned up himself. He knew his sister and dad would be home before long.

*****

Gabrielle was furious as she put down the worn notebook. Along with the well worn, handwritten user's manual, the notebook was littered with ideas, thoughts, and programming steps. She might not have thought anything of it when she first walked into his room to drop off a shirt she found in the dryer. But the notebook was open on the top of his desk and her name was on the page... circled three times. That alone piqued her interest, and the notes around her name, the ideas and thoughts, made her need to take it to study it more fully.

What she read that night both intrigued and frightened her. Some how, some way, she was Vince's little lab rat. For the past several weeks she felt off. She was missing chunks of time and too often felt sore in places that shouldn't feel sore. She couldn't remember doing anything that would warrant that feeling. But finding the notebook and the remote control gave her the answers she was looking for.

"That little shit," she spat. She picked up the remote and considered smashing it into pieces, but then... then she had a different thought.

"If that little shit can use this on me to get his jollies off, then I can do the same right back."

12