Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she went still and let out a sigh, I raised my head and slipped my fingers out of her pussy. Rather than sucking her juices off of them, I got up on my knees and offered them to Giada. Lorraine's eyes looked a little glassy but she watched as Giada sucked her juices off of my fingers. My attention went from watching that to looking over both of their naked bodies. My cock was fully rigid and I was ready to slip it into Lorraine's pussy but I also wanted to get Giada more into the action. Once she'd slurped up all of Lorraine's juices, I stood and they both noticed how my briefs tented out. Lorraine sat up and, after caressing my cock through my briefs, started to slide them down, my rigid cock springing out. She gripped it and gently pumped it while Giada got my briefs the rest of the way down and off.

We quickly repositioned so that I was on my back in the middle of the bed then Lorraine straddled me as I gazed up at her naked body. She guided my cock to her pussy then lowered herself onto it, both of us moaning. Giada was watching, too, until Lorraine began to slowly ride my cock, then she straddled my head. I was savoring the feel of Lorraine's hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my tool while gazing up at Giada's trim, well-groomed bush. Reaching up, I caressed her soft, smooth ass while running my tongue along her smooth slit, causing her to moan, too. There was definitely a difference between their flavors, though I'm not sure I'd have been able to describe it. I was just happy to have another pussy to eat and, since I had some experience with Giada and I knew she was completely fired up, I knew I could help her to experience a high level of pleasure before she came.

I slipped a finger into Giada's pussy, slid it in and out a few times, then slipped a second one in along with the first. Giada was moaning louder and humping her pussy toward my face while I licked and sucked her clit along with my probing fingers. I obviously couldn't see Lorraine but she was also still moaning while gradually riding me harder and faster. I moved the hand that I still had on Giada's ass down to Lorraine's thigh and slid it up toward her pussy then started to caress her clit. I wasn't necessarily trying to get her to cum faster but I did want her to experience as much pleasure as possible on her way to her next orgasm. Likewise, I wasn't trying to keep Giada from cumming too quickly since I knew that she was so fired up. My goal for both was to do what I could to make sure they each experienced a great deal of pleasure.

While I was absolutely focused on their pleasure, that didn't mean that I wasn't appreciating the feel of Lorraine's hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock or the taste of Giada's pussy and how hot and wet it was as my fingers probed it. I think it is safe to say that we were all thoroughly enjoying ourselves and that any claims Giada may have made were being substantiated. I wasn't sure who would cum first, though I felt confident that it wouldn't be me. They both seemed to be getting close so I just kept up what I'd been doing while appreciating the whole experience rather than being concerned about either of them cumming.

The moaning was just getting louder and longer but it ended up being Giada who came first. Her moaning ceased momentarily then she cried out and started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so, if I hadn't already been planning to, I would have immediately been convinced that I needed to fuck her as soon as possible. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out as she was cumming, savoring those last couple of minutes. Her orgasm was one of her typical long and obviously intensely pleasurable ones but, once she'd finished cumming, she didn't remain over me while she recovered. She moved off to the side, my fingers slipping out of her, remaining on her knees while watching as Lorraine rode me for just a few more minutes. Her tits were bouncing so, instead of reaching up to fondle them, I watched them while continuing to caress her clit.

Lorraine's eyes were closed, so she was unaware that both Giada and I were watching her, but she had a big smile on her face. I would have been perfectly content to lie there, feeling her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock, for much longer but she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, momentarily silent. When she cried out, her body started shaking as she experienced what appeared to be another highly pleasurable orgasm. I continued to caress her clit, hoping that it was helping to further intensify the pleasure. When she finally went still, she opened her eyes as she was catching her breath, smiling again at the both of us.

"Oh my god," she said, "I can't even tell you how badly I needed that! Thank you both!"

She leaned toward Giada and they kissed then she leaned down and kissed me as well. Rather than resuming riding me, she straightened up and climbed off of my still rigid cock then we repositioned. Lorraine resumed her position propped up against my headboard but this time Giada lowered her face between Lorraine's dark brown thighs while I got on my knees behind Giada. As much as my throbbing cock was aching to slip into Giada's hot pussy, I watched for a moment as her pink tongue ran along Lorraine's dark brown slit, exposing the pink inside. Lorraine moaned and held Giada's head and, based on my previous threesomes with Giada, I knew that Lorraine was in for a treat.

Once I was finally able to tear my attention away from Giada devouring Lorraine's pussy, I ran my hands over her soft, smooth ass before guiding my cock into her hot, wet pussy. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass then I slowly began to slide it in and out. I maintained the slow pace so that I wasn't forcing her face into Lorraine's pussy and throwing both of them off but that just allowed me to savor the feel of her hot, wet pussy even more. Once I had a steady pace going, I slipped my hands up from her hips to her swinging tits, cupping them and feeling her hard nipples against my palms. Since I was leaning forward slightly anyway, I also leaned to the side and was able to continue watching Giada as she was licking and sucking Lorraine's clit while sliding a couple of her slim fingers in and out of Lorraine's pussy. I didn't think it was possible but I could feel my cock becoming even harder. Giada must have felt it, too, because she let out a louder moan.

I still wasn't in any danger of cumming too quickly despite how hot and wet Giada's pussy was and how watching her eating Lorraine's pussy made my cock even harder. Even though I was not getting laid every night, I was getting laid often enough that I'd developed at least a moderate level of control over my own orgasms. It wasn't necessarily about distracting myself because that would basically defeat the whole point of fucking or receiving a skilled blowjob. It was more about pace and positioning as well as just not feeling constantly pent up sexually. So if you're wondering whether there's a secret to lasting longer during sex, the secret is to have more sex. I recommend having sex as much as possible anyway.

I could feel Giada's pussy becoming even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her and fondling her succulent tits but it was no surprise to me that she was building toward another orgasm. I knew that it wasn't just my cock that was helping her get closer to cumming; eating pussy just got her more fired up than she already was almost all of the time. Maybe it wasn't almost all of the time but she sure was fired up whenever we were together which was just one of the many things I loved about spending time with her. In any case, devouring a hot, wet pussy resulted in her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter which sometimes meant even more enjoyable fucking and sometimes meant even more enjoyable pussy eating for me, too.

As Giada was getting closer to cumming, it was obvious that Lorraine was as well based on the volume and duration of her moaning. I was fully expecting that she'd cum before Giada because she had clearly been going without anyone taking care of her needs, aside from herself, for a while. I knew that Giada was not only capable of making her cum with a high level of pleasure but that she'd also prioritize Lorraine's orgasm over her own. Not that she was blocking or holding off her own orgasm, but her focus was mainly on the pleasure she was providing and only once Lorraine had cum would she refocus on the pleasure she was experiencing herself.

I glanced up at Lorraine's face when she suddenly went quiet and it looked like she briefly held her breath. Her eyes were closed and she was completely still before finally crying out as her body started shaking. Giada just continued what she was doing, devouring Lorraine's pussy through a long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm. Only when it was clear that Lorraine had finished cumming did Giada raise her head and begin pushing back against my thrusting, setting a faster pace. I released her tits and straightened up, holding her waist and giving a deep thrust into her each time her ass smacked against my hips. She was immediately moaning and slipped a hand down between her thighs to help herself along. Based on experience, I knew it wouldn't be very long before she was cumming.

My gaze went from Giada's ass, jiggling slightly each time it hit against my hips, up to Lorraine's tits and hard nipples then up to her face. She smiled when I caught her staring at Giada's ass, too, but her gaze immediately returned there while mine returned to her tits. My stiff cock may have become even harder still as I stared at those beauties because it was just a moment later when Giada pushed back and held there, going briefly silent. Holding her hips, I made sure that my cock was embedded inside her as deeply as possible, at least until she cried out and started shaking. Knowing that her pussy was being flooded with even more lubrication as she was cumming, I couldn't resist sliding in and out of her and taking advantage of that. While I still wasn't close to cumming myself, I could definitely feel my orgasm building as I slid in and out of her even hotter and wetter pussy.

I was not destined to blow my load deep into Giada's pussy, however; at least not at that moment. When she'd finished cumming, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her, briefly made out with Lorraine, then positioned herself on her back, holding her tits while smiling up at me. I knew that this meant she wanted me to lay my cock between those beauties so I moved up to straddle her while Lorraine moved around beside us. It didn't occur to me until later that it probably would have made more sense to have me fuck Lorraine's tits since I never had before but I think Giada was just thinking that I was the only one who hadn't gotten off yet and she knew I loved to fuck her tits. At that moment, though, I was just happy to feel the soft, smooth flesh of her tits against my stiff cock.

She held them together for me and, though I usually liked to do that myself, all I was focused on was the pleasure I was feeling as my orgasm continued to build. I was looking down, watching my cock disappearing repeatedly between them just as she was watching my cockhead peeking from between them. I imagine that Lorraine was also watching but I never looked up to check. I maintained a slow, steady pace even as I got closer and closer to cumming so as not to cause her any discomfort by fucking her tits too hard and fast. This also drew out the pleasure I was enjoying, resulting in a longer build-up toward my orgasm. Ultimately, though, I was moaning louder and longer until I finally started spewing.

Giada's eyes went wide as my first shot hit her right across her lips and Lorraine gasped then lowered herself closer to the action. Giada opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, managing to catch a little of my second, less powerful spurt. Lorraine got her face right down close to Giada's boobs so, after the next spurt weakly landed on Giada's sternum, I grabbed my cock and guided it to Lorraine's mouth. While Lorraine was sucking the last bit of jizz out of me, Giada released her tits and started to spread my cum around on her chest then licked off her fingers. Once I was fully spent and beginning to soften, I slipped my cock from Lorraine's mouth and Giada almost immediately fed her some cum from her fingertips.

I moved off to the side and watched as the two of them cleaned all of my cum off of Giada's face and chest. Lorraine couldn't resist and had to fondle Giada's tits a bit then also lick and suck her hard nipples. They didn't go further than that at that point and we all ended up sprawled out on my bed, with me between them. We spent a little time recovering with Lorraine repeatedly expressing how happy she was to have been invited. It wasn't long, though, before they had my cock recovering and we resumed not only making sure Lorraine experienced a great deal of pleasure but Giada and me as well. I'm pretty sure we managed every iteration of every position on my bed, on the couch and the oversized ottoman in front of it and even on my sturdy dining table.

We did take breaks to eat and to catch our breath and we saved a group shower for the next morning but we made up for all of time Lorraine had gone without anyone aside from herself to take care of her needs. I also made sure that she knew, and Giada confirmed, that she was welcome any time she had the availability. She may have been walking a little bowlegged when she left my place but she had a huge smile on her face.

12