Chains Willing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked me around in a circle, tugging on the leash. When I stopped to ease my pain, she'd tug harder and scowl at me. I tried! I was so fucking humiliated. I stopped again and a ball popped out of my butt. I gasped. The taller one was behind me. She picked it up, wiped it off, rammed it back up my ass, and then spanked me so hard a few more popped out. I buried my face in my arms, leaving my butt up in the air, and cried. I was so done.

I sensed that I had entertained them in some sort of way. By the Goddess, fucking kill me.

The dark green one stepped around me to my rear, joining the other one, and slapped my ass. More beads fell out of me. They laughed, picked them up, wiped the dirt off then, re-lubricated them, and then shoved them back into me. With her foot, she sort of kicked me so I crawled forward. After a few little puppy steps, one of them would slap my ass so a ball or two would pop out of me. Over and over, crawl, slap, slap, pop, reinsert, again, and again. Nothing helped. Even when I clenched my butt cheeks and thighs right so that the balls wouldn't pop out of me, they just spanked me harder.

My humiliation became the definition of my life. I was just a thing to be played with ... my hell.

We played our little game for such a long time. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I wanted to pass out. I wanted to die. The dark green one reached down and grabbed a fist full of my hair, lifting me up. Now, almost instinctively, I allowed her cock to enter my mouth. She filled my throat as I stood, with my knees locked, legs shaking. Spankings from the other Orc ensued. More spankings, oh yes, I loved spankings. The only emotion left was my ever lingering pessimism.

As she spanked my numb red butt cheeks, the glass balls popped out of me one at a time until there were none left. My tummy felt so damn relieved. Thank the Goddess. I half expected her to shove all of them back into me but instead, her cock entered my ass and I screamed into the darker Orc's cock. She pulled herself out of my throat. The one behind me, violating my ass, lifted me up and forced me down onto her. Her medial ring sank into me. I screamed louder than ever. The rest of her filled me to the point of madness. Then she sat down and presented my pussy to the darker green Orc. I began to chuckle with a faint insanity. Yes, please fill me. Fill me with cock.

Sitting on the ground, the two of them violated me with their big green dicks. I thought my tummy was stretched to its peak from the glass balls. I was wrong. The both of their cocks combined sent me to hell ... my hell. They just sat their with me in between them, squishing me with their tits. The dark one in front of me wrapped her hands around my throat and began to squeeze.

Yes, kill me now.

But instead, she kissed me. Her big purple lips pressed so intensely onto mine. As she stole my air from my lungs, I opened my mouth to breathe. Her tongue found its way in and I let mine do whatever it wanted. She tasted better than her cock, haha.

I laughed at myself in my head, or maybe out loud a little. I found myself finding contentment with the flavor or an Orc beast's saliva over the taste of her disgusting dirty cock. Yes, she did indeed taste good right then. I seemed like an eternity of us kissing as both of my holes were filled with cock. Pressed in between two big barbarians, sweaty, dirty, covered in cum and ugh, I let my soul fall into some sort of darkness. I didn't get it. The darkness was warm, like the arms of the beasts cradling me.

The darkness enveloped me wholly, and I embraced it so.

When I woke up, I was on the table again. The Azuris star was at its peak over the sky. Was I alone this time? I looked all around me for clues. It was quiet. What game would I play next? What madness was in store for me? I reached down and felt my breasts. I hadn't felt this pain before. It coursed through my limbs and to my hands and feet like pins and needles as I sat upright. I reached up and wiped my face. Something was stuck to the side of my head and I peeled it off. It appeared to be a patch of leaves and some kind of sticky substance. I winced in pain as I felt the right side of my head. It was bald. They shaved the right side of my head and I could feel the little bloody spots where they nicked my skin.

I peered down at my self to find my nipples and belly button also covered with leaves and sticky resin. And my clit! It had a clothes-pin pinching it! And they shaved my pubes! I instantly felt its stinging bite and I winced and let out a shallow cry as I took it off my clit. I peeled the leaves off of my nipples and belly button and noticed they pierced them.

I cried again, realizing my stench was from urine. They peed on me too. My body was violated completely and I realized how much it ached. They pierced my nipples and belly button with little metal rings, shaved the right side of my head and my pubes, peed on me, and left me on a table with a clothes-pin on my clit until the light was at midday.

I was completely messed up, a hole to be fucked. I felt twice as hollow as before. I was meaningless to the world. I was Liana the worthless. I was wet. Oh, Goddess, I was wet.

I slid off the table and looked around me to see if they were still in the area. I seemed to be alone for the moment, trapped within a dead silent morning. In the corner of my eye, I noticed my clothes were piled up on the ground. They were dirty and torn in a few places, but still wearable.

With haste I threw my dress over my head and slid into my boots, and ran. I ran as fast as I could. In the distance over the tree tops I could see plumes of steam and charcoal smoke from the city. The city of Roengreen, the capital of the northern province of the kingdom of Litteuvania. We northerners pronounce it as Roengraf, except the inner town's folk. They call it Roengrav, or just Grav.

Warmth returned to my body as I ran. I ran to my freedom. But why? I stopped. The entrance was just ahead, but I didn't know what to do. There was nothing in the city for me, not anymore.

A deep breath calmed me. I then combed my long blonde hair over to my right to cover up the bald area and stepped forward and onward into town. I was sweaty, smelly, and disgusting. I could feel cum leaking from my buttocks and down my leg into my boots. I forged on. I was surprised that I didn't receive looks of repulsion as I imagined. Nobody cared. How usual. Nobody notices me. No one notices the Orc fuck-bag walking through town.

And the town seemed more silent than it usually was. It was an odd silence. After yesterday, everything seemed so dull. Was life always this dull? People do regular things like walk to church with the family, buy bread from the baker, and have a drink at the bar. People don't usually get violated by Orcs to the point that everything else isn't good enough.

I felt a dependence burning within me. It felt like my doom.

But it wasn't my doom, my family was. I was adopted from the moment of birth, although I felt like more of a captive when growing up.

My heart beat with anxiety as I approached my home, the Hollenbrooke Family Estate. The Hollenbrookes ran the city for decades. I was a badge of honor taken from a losing official. My life was pointless.

The mansion was quiet silent muffled nothingness like the rest of the city. Thank the Goddess, I've made it home.

"Hey," said sweetly from behind me.

I turned with haste. It was my sister, Beadrieth, a pretty little pale red-head. We were of the same cyclic age, eighteen. She was shorter and thinner than me, mostly bones, but men stilled pined for her regardless. I hated her for always being so cheerful. I smiled in response to her noticing me and hoped she wouldn't notice my hair.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I am truly mourning your loss," she said, like I was peasant that lost a husband to war.

I shook my head. "Its fine, Bead. I'll be fine."

For a moment, I thought she scoffed at me beneath her skin. But she asked, "What are you going to do? And why do you look as if you've been living in a pub for the past day?"

I chuckled out of my nose as I held my words. I would've accidentally told her the truth, that I was just fucked relentlessly by two lady Orc's with massive cocks in the woods and then pissed on, if I hadn't bitten my lip.

"I did," I said, letting her believe I had just gotten trashed at a pub in response to being dumped by the man I was supposed to marry today.

"Well," She began, "Since you weren't here. He asked me to be with him at his next council gathering."

A heart stopping pulse hit my chest, not as hard as Orc cock, but close. That cunt stole my position. She was to be the filthy rich and powerful. I was to live in the shadows of her greatness.

Instead of crying, I thought of the darker orcs cock sliding in and out of my throat as I stared up at her penetrating eyes. The slapping sound of the base of her cock smacking my face echoed through the forest, waking the fairies, and sending the birds from the trees. Oh Goddess, I would gurgle so loud for her too. She'd have to...

"Well, congratulations," I said, shaking my head of my imaginations. I then made my way to my room.

The halls were littered with family portraits. I was not in any of them.

Many were of my older sister, Heren. They named her after the capital of the west, Herenfall, the place my parents conceived her. She currently served as the commanding officer of some kind of battalion or whatever in the central capital of Camm. She was also rather pretty for being regarded as one of the best and brightest leaders of the military or something of the sort. I didn't really care. She was just better than everyone. She was here on leave, to be at my wedding. I sighed at how depressing that sounded in my head. My wedding.

The next portrait I sauntered by was one of Bead. They named her Beadrieth after a great dragonrider from the Great War. I chuckled at that. What a sick irony to have given such a strong name to a sissy pretty boy addicted to the enlightened joys of feminizing tonics. I shook my head at her portrait. What a cunt, that one. But again, she had graduated top of her class from the White Mages Academy.

Me? Nothing. Just plain existence. What was I named after? Ah, yes. I was named after the rebel city that fell during the Great War, Illiana.

I locked the door to my room, stripped my clothes off, and ran a bath. For a moment, I felt free again in my nudity as I relaxed to the warm trickling water. I ran my hands over my breasts and winced at the touch of my sore, newly pierced, nipples. My whole body ached and the bath relieved me of it all. I washed the grease and filth from my hair, and foamed up the bath to hide my body from the world. This was my shell.

I let my fingers travel down. My, now shaven, vagina was sore. My butt was sore. I felt torn open. It felt somewhat relieving. How hypocritical of me to find some kind of release from the pain by feeling more pain. But I suppose I was always like that. I always felt hollow. The pain was real. There was a word for it but I didn't know it yet, for the kind of person I was.

A little moan escaped from my lips as I fingered my pussy and ass. I was so loose now. By the Goddess, I need something to fill this void of a heart.

Just as I closed my eyes to enjoy myself, my door opened. I thought I locked it. I guess I didn't.

My big sister Heren walked in. I could see her stern penetrating gaze from across the room. I rolled my eyes. I didn't need this right now. I quickly combed my hair to my right, I've always worn it to the left, but I had to make sure she didn't see my newly shaven area and interrogate me like some kind of criminal.

She had a natural heavy foot, but she seemed to have exaggerated her heavy footsteps just for her little fucked up worthless sister, and stomped over and stood over me. I looked up at her with a smile as I cupped my breasts to hide the nipple rings.

"Hello, sis," I said.

She scowled at me for a moment.

"We are very disappointed in you, Liana," she began, "Mother is not pleased. She will make an example of you now. You know this. What are you going to do?"

I sighed. Why are they always asking me what I'm going to do?

"It was an accident-"

"You missed an appointment with the mayor of the city!"

I shook my head with a frown and winkles in my brow. I was to marry the mayor of the city. He was a middle aged high-folk. It wasn't within the family either. I didn't share the same blood as he but I guess I would still call him my uncle. I would have been set for life. I would have made Bead envious of my stature. But I missed a council meeting with him. Everything fell from there.

"It was just-"

She pecked the top of my head with a heavy finger. "It was wrong of you to do that. How is he supposed to trust you to raise proper children if you can't even show up to escort your husband to be, to a meeting with people who share the same powers as the rulers of this kingdom? Hmmm?"

I shook my head again and closed my eyes, reclining deeper into my shell. Within a moment, I imagined staring up at the dark green Orc's heavy veiny cock. Her deep ferocious scowl sent dominating tremors down my back. I squeezed my breasts and felt the tense sting around my nipples. By the Goddess, what is this feeling?

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" badgered Heren, "Do you even care?"

Still, I imagined her sharp dark lips sinking into mine, her tongue pushing deeper and deeper into my throat as her little tusks pressed against my cheeks. Yes, this feeling. The feeling of every vein around her cock rubbing against the walls of my pussy, a better feeling than being thrown away by a family that restricts.

"No," I said.

I don't care. Nobody cares except when to throw me to the wolves. So fuck it.

"Mother won't like that answer," replied Heren, clenching her fist, "If you don't seek to fix your problems, you'll be punished."

Punished. I sort of liked the way that word felt to my soul.

"She will take your family name, evict you from the estate, give you a small room in the city, and make you a baker. That will become your new name ... Illiana Baker."

Right then, my heart sank. Mother would do that to me. She was relentless. But still, I didn't care.

"Illiana Baker has quite a ring to it. Don't you think?" I asked her.

Right then...

I knew what I had to do.

Next...

Chapter 2: Illiana Baker, the path of worms, and the final test.

12