Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth made a face and grabbed his hand again.

"C'mon, I need you to help me find the perfect bikini," he said. With this her favorite store, whenever Jay was away traveling, she used this store's curtained dressing room to entice young men to go home with her. "Pick out some bikinis that you like and that you think I'd look good wearing and bring them to the dressing room," she said already walking away from him.

As if he was a child released from his mother's hand or a man left alone in the cosmetic and perfume department of a women's store, Jay turned to look at her with panic.

"Wait," said Jay not having a clue of how to pick out a bikini. "What size do you wear?"

Held captive in her territory, a woman's clothing store at the mall, she gave him a patient look to show him that she understood his panic and hopefully to illicit his unneeded help. Needing him to be there as her shill but not to actually pick out a bikini, she just wanted to keep him occupied while she flashed her naked body to unsuspecting men from behind the dressing room curtain. She already had planned what she intended to do. When the time was right, she'd used him to show men all that they wanted to see of her while showing them all that she wanted them to see of her.

"Size six or size small if they run small, medium, and large and 36C if there's a bra size," she said turning on her heels to look through a rack of bikinis.

Already preoccupied going through dozens of different styles and colors of bikinis, she paid him no mind.

"What color and which style?"

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Whichever colors and styles you prefer and think would look sexy on me," she said.

Immediately finding two bikinis in her size, her style, and color choice, she was already headed for the dressing room, while Jay obliviously wandered the store. He was as out of place in a woman's clothing store as she'd be out of her element in a chemistry lab. Obviously he'd be more comfortable in a bookstore than he would in a woman's clothing store. While he was looking through the racks of bikinis trying to find the size and price tags, she was already stripping herself naked behind a partially opened curtain in the dressing room. Giving a sexy striptease show of her naked body to the boyfriends waiting outside the curtained dressing room for their girlfriends and to the husbands waiting for their wives, this was her plan of exhibitionism all along.

With a quick swipe of her hand, the whooshing sound that the curtain hooks made sliding across the curtain rod was an alarm that attracted the attention of men. With the men watching her go behind the curtain in the dressing room, Ruth already had the attention of every man in the store. The faster she swiped at the curtain, the louder the whooshing sound the curtain hooks made sliding across the curtain rod. She closed the curtain just enough to not make her flashing intentions obvious and left it open just enough for the men to still peep on her undressing. As if waving a red flag at a herd of bored and horny bulls, when she closed the curtain she knew she'd be noticed.

Having done this curtain closing routine many times before, she knew that the curtains never closed all the way when she closed them that fast. Getting caught up in itself, the drape of the curtain always left an opening at the far end that was big enough for men to see her undressing. A curtain closing move that she had practiced and mastered over the years and that made her intentions not seem obvious, instead of fixing the curtain, she left the curtain open just enough so that the men could see her stripping naked.

While she knew the men were staring at her naked ass through the open curtain and staring at her tits and pussy through the dressing room mirror, she pretended she didn't know the men were peeping on her. Acting oblivious while standing behind the partially closed curtain naked, she innocuously continued trying on the couple of bikinis she brought to the dressing room while Jay looked for more. Finally, Jay carried half a dozen bikinis while walking towards the dressing room that was surrounded by five gawking men. He walked to the dressing room from the left end of the store. With him standing at the far end of the curtain, the end that was completely closed, he didn't notice that the curtain wasn't closed all the way on the opposite end, the right end of the dressing room.

"Ruth? Honey? I found some bikinis in your size," he said.

Jay glanced over at the five men who now looked at the floor, at the ceiling, off in the distance, and/or at one another, anywhere but at the partially opened dressing room curtain where Ruth stood behind naked. As soon as he spoke, no doubt realizing that he was her boyfriend or husband, the men all took a step back. As soon as he spoke, as if she opened a curtain on Bob Barker's The Price Is Right or Monty Hall's Let's Make A Deal show, Ruth flung open the curtain as if she was a magician in a disappearing and reappearing magic act.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, except for her high heel shoes, she stood before her husband and before the five, leering men totally naked. Naked, Ruth was naked. With his her intention all along, while having to buy a bikini anyway, she loved flashing men her shapely, naked body. With her B/C cup breasts on display along with her brown, bushy pussy and her round, firm ass, she ignored the men as if they were even there and as if she was alone with Jay.

"Thank you," she said.

Obviously embarrassed for his wife, Jay looked at her wide-eyed horrified. Then, while still in plain sight of the five men and giving them a real show of her naked body, she leaned her naked body out of the dressing to give him a kiss. Not even glancing over at the men, she accepted the bikinis from him while acting as if she was standing naked in her bedroom alone instead of being naked on the floor of a woman's clothing store.

Any normal, horny man would have hugged her, held on to her, and even pulled her more out in the open of the dressing room to prolong her flashing her nakedness to the five men. Any normal, horny man would have disappeared behind the curtain in the dressing room to have hot sex with her. Yet, unaccustomed to this abnormal, sexual behavior, Jay wasn't like any normal, horny man.

Having never been enlisted to play this sort of sexy game of tickle and tease, he didn't have a clue on how to play this sexy game of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Even though he was later diagnosed as being addicted to sex, he wasn't addicted to sex yet. Perhaps with her denying him sex and leaving him sexually frustrated while she sexually serviced her small army of young men, Ruth had something to do with him being diagnosed as a sex addict later. She quickly closed the curtain again with a whoosh while leaving the same opening at the far end.

With his mouth gaping open and his eyes bulging out of his head, Jay looked from Ruth's nakedness to stare over at the five men. Then, obviously embarrassed for his wife when he needn't be, he stood with his back to the curtain as if he was guarding his wife by protecting her loose morals. Yet, with the horse already out of the barn, so to speak, the men saw all that they hoped to see and more. Happy with what she needed to do, flash some men her naked body, she quickly dressed and took two bikinis to the counter to buy. Not buying any of the bikinis he picked, not even trying any of them on, she bought the two bikinis that she took in the dressing room with her originally.

Jay's confusion matched his pale complexion and his horrified expression. He couldn't believe Ruth opened the dressing room curtain while she was naked. He couldn't believe she stood there naked. He couldn't believe five men saw his wife naked. If only he knew how many men had seen her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked wouldn't he be surprised? Obviously still reeling over Ruth opening the dressing room curtain and standing there naked as if she was fully dressed or at least wearing one of the bikinis, he looked stunned. As soon as they walked out of the store, he confronted her.

"Ruth!" He pulled at her arm when she walked away from him. "What the Hell was that about?"

She gave him a look of innocent confusion.

"I don't know what you mean," she said with a shrug. "I needed a new bikini for the barbeque beach party Saturday," she said feigning her innocence.

Seemingly he couldn't believe she wasn't as embarrassed as he was obviously now sexually excited that she flashed five men her naked body.

"No, not that. You flung open the dressing room curtain while you were naked. Those five men all saw you naked. Those five men all saw your naked body. Those five men all saw your tits, your ass, and your pussy," he said repeating himself.

Every time he said that five men saw her naked in a different, he had more than just a twinge of sexual excitement filtering through his quivering voice. She looked at him with feigned embarrassment. If she was an actress, she'd be nominated for the Academy Award for pretending her unawareness.

"They did? Oh, my God. Sorry. I didn't know anyone was there when I opened the curtain. I thought you were alone. I didn't realize anyone but you could see me. Sorry," she said again. "You should have warned me that there was someone there," she said punching his shoulder. "God, I'm so embarrassed."

He looked at her not knowing if he should believe her or if she was playing him.

"Sorry? Jesus Ruth. Those five men saw you naked. I can't believe those five men saw you naked," he said with him now obviously sexually aroused.

Finally he looked at her as if he wanted to have sex with her right then and right there at the mall. Only, even though Ruth would definitely do something like that, have sex in public and even at the mall, he'd never do anything like that. Definitely, Roger would have sex with her in public. Definitely, Roger would be a welcomed participant in her sexy games of voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Her perfect foil, Jay was such a pushover and, right from the start, Ruth knew it. Obviously he had no idea that her intention was to flash her naked body to unsuspecting men. Obviously, he had no idea that she was such an exhibitionist. Obviously, he had no idea that she knew he'd come to the dressing room with bikinis in hand and...Viola! Surprise! Oh, the stories that she could tell him about her flashing the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, the pizza delivery man, and whoever else unsuspectingly had appeared at their front door.

"Maybe you should spank me for being naughty," she said giving him a sexy look and laughing once they were out of the store and walking through the mall. "Maybe you should spank me for accidentally flashing my naked body to those five men. Maybe you should just lift up my skirt, pull down my panties, and slap my naked ass until my naked ass is red raw," she said with sexual excitement.

Instead of marrying Jay, she should have married a man more her type. She should have married, Roger, Jay's best friend and best man at his wedding. Someone Ruth needed to keep her in her place, Roger could be a real brute. Definitely, even helping exposing her to men, Roger would have appreciated her exhibitionism and her need to flash her naked body to unsuspecting men. Definitely, eager to be in concert with her, Roger would have played her sexy games. He would have spanked her in public and even had sex with her in public. Only, just as Roger wasn't the brainy type, Jay was no Roger.

A good, hardworking, and honest man, Jay was too kind, too good, and too sensitive. She needed a man who'd take charge of her and who'd even slap her around when she deserved to be put in her place. Yet, Jay, not a violent man, a man who'd never hit a woman even sexually, he wouldn't even spank her when she needed to be spanked and even when she asked to be spanked.

"Spank you? Pardon? I don't understand," said Jay. "You actually want me to spank you?" He looked at her as if she was nuts before looking at all the people filing by them in the mall. "Right here? And right now?" He made a face. "Are you nuts?"

Ruth rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Yes. Right here and right now and no I'm not nuts. I've been bad. So very bad. Truth be told, I'm just horny," she said staring at him while lifting her short skirt up to her waist to expose her white, bikini panties.

Then, unembarrassed and unashamed, she pulled down her panties, turned her naked ass towards him, and bent at the waist. Exposing her naked ass to him and to anyone who happened to walk by her, she exposed her brown, bushy pussy. Naked, Ruth was naked from the waist down in a busy mall while people walked by pointing, stopping, staring, laughing, and gawking.

"Ruth!"

She ran a slow hand over her firm, round, naked ass.

"Go ahead and spank me. I've been bad, so very bad," she said again. I deserve to be spanked. I need to be spanked hard," she said turning her head to look at him while wiggling her shapely ass. "Spank my bad ass hard Jay. Spank me."

Jay looked at her with the embarrassment that Ruth should have had when looking at him.

"I'm not spanking you Ruth," he said looking at her as if she was diseased. "I can't do that. I won't do that."

With her panties down around her ankles and the hem of her skirt resting on her back, he looked at the people filing by who stared at Ruth's naked ass and exposed pussy.

"Yes, spank me, Jay. Please? Pretty please? Go ahead and spank me. I deserve to be spanked. I've been bad, so very bad," she said yet again. "I want to be spanked. I need to be spanked. Slap my naked ass hard. Spank me until I'm red raw and crying. Hurt me, Jay. Hurt me good and then I'll hurt you bad and will allow you to hurt me bad too," she said while wiggling her ass at him.

Suddenly and obviously more than embarrassed, Jay looked around at all people walking by and at the men stopping to stare, leer, and ogle Ruth's naked ass. As if she was waiting for Jay to take her right there and fuck her, she didn't even care that her brown, bushy pussy peeked out from between the tops of the back of her shapely thighs. At the very least, taking her up on her offer to be spanked, another man would have spanked her. Another man would have had sex with her right there in the middle of the mall. Another man would have made her his bitch instead of her making him her bitch.

Obviously, she knew he wouldn't play her silly game of public humiliation just as she knew he wouldn't appreciate playing her game of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Just as he didn't deserve her, she didn't deserve him. At opposite ends of the sexual spectrum, they weren't compatible in so very many ways.

"For Christ sakes, Ruth! What's wrong with you? What's gotten into you? Everyone can see you. Pull up your panties and pull down your skirt. We're in the middle of a busy mall," said Jay trying shield his wife from onlookers with his jacket.

Obediently, Ruth pulled up her panties and pulled down her shirt skirt while giving a sexy wink to the men who passed.

"You're no fun," she said to her husband. "If only just once, you should have slapped my ass. You should have paddled me good for being bad," she said pouting while walking away. "I need a cigarette. I need a drink," she said mumbling under her breath.

After those flashing and non-spanking incidents at the mall, Jay should have known then that his wife was wild. Instead of recoiling against her licentious behavior as if he was a minister and she was his wife, he should have used her promiscuity to his personal, sexual benefit. Any other red blooded, normal, horny man would have slapped her ass and even fucked her pussy but not Jay.

The egghead of a college professor that he was, he was more the refined, modest, and moral man, that is, until he started having sex with his young students. Only, obviously, instead of him going along with his wife, instead of him playing her sexy game, and instead of helping Ruth to expose herself, obviously she was too much woman for him to harness and control. Rather than him taking her under his thumb, joining in the fun, and even participating in the swinging lifestyle with her, instead kicking his uptight ass to the curb, she took him under her foot and under her control.

* * * * *

Jay's best friend and best man, Roger, took Ruth's hand at the wedding reception to lead her to the dance floor. After catching the garter, Jay stared at Roger in embarrassment and in anger when Roger spread Ruth's knees a little too wide to put the garter higher up on her thigh than necessary. With the backs of his fingers in direct contact with and tickling her panty clad pussy, Roger exposed her panties to all. Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, Ruth seemed to enjoy the sudden up skirt exhibitionism of her lacy, white panties.

Only, this was a game that Jay should have been playing with his bride instead of allowing his best man to have all the fun. If only he knew Ruth was an exhibitionist in the way that Roger knew, he could have had some voyeuristic and exhibitionistic fun with his new wife too. Had Jay picked up his bride in his arms and carried her around the hall while exposing her panties to all, she would have loved for him to do that. Only, Jay would never do anything like that.

Closely dancing with her cheek to cheek, Roger danced with Ruth as if he was her husband and she was his new bride. Dancing so close that a piece of paper couldn't be slipped between them, he danced with Ruth as if they had already been sexually intimate and maybe they had. With Ruth in her high heels and Roger well over 6' tall, they made for a great couple. Only they weren't the ones just married.

"You look so hot in your wedding dress," said Roger peering down at her exposed cleavage before whispering his sexual lust for Ruth in her ear.

Ruth beamed at his compliment.

"Thank you," she said blushing, something that Ruth never does.

Clearly in the way her gown was so low cut, with her wearing a low cut sexy bra, and with Roger looming over her, he was getting more than a view of her cleavage. No doubt, he was getting a clear view of her nipples and areolas too. No doubt with Ruth knowing all that he could see of her tits, she was seemingly have a good time sexually seducing Roger.

"I've never seen you as beautiful," he said continuing to stare down the top of her wedding gown. "If you weren't already married, I'd ask you to marry me," he said seemingly meaning it.

With them always flirting and teasing but never doing anything, she moved her head back to look Roger in the eye with her surprise.

"Thank you, Roger," said Ruth giving him the eye. Then, she gave him another look but this time a look filled with erotic passion. "Marry me? Really? You'd marry me?"

She shrugged off his sudden offer to marry her as utter nonsense before giving him a hard look of curiosity.

"Yes," he said. "I'd definitely marry you. You're hot. You deserve a better man than Jay. He doesn't know what to do with you, but I do," he said.

She gave him a curious and sexy look.

"And what would you do to me that Jay doesn't?"

He gave her a self-assured smile before giving her a deeply perverted look.

"After I made love to you, I'd fuck you. I'd really fuck you. I'd fuck you fast and hard. I'd fuck you every day and every night. I'd fuck you until you screamed out my name instead of his name when having an orgasm," he said with confidence.

As if he had just French kissed her while fingering her nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with his other, she gave him a sexually excited look.

"A bit late now," she said with a nervous laugh. "Of all the times to mention marrying me and fucking me, on my wedding day to Jay, had you mentioned that before, perhaps I would have taken you up on one or the other or both."