Chemical SeXXX Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, I need you inside my pussy," Tiffany begged, her eyes looking up at him, pleading with him. "I need you to filled me up, baby, I need it so bad!"

"Are you sure?" Alex asked, rubbing his cock over her cum covered face, spreading his seed around it. "You want this loser cock inside you? You want Alex the dweeb to fuck your hole and fill it with cum?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Tiffany begged, sliding a third finger into her pussy and continuing to fuck her hand like a desperate slut. "Please Alex, please please please fuck me, I want your cock so bad, I want you so fucking bad you have no idea!"

Alex obliged her, repositioning her so she was laying on her back on the table. He climbed up onto the table and positioned himself on top of her, lining his dick up with her needy pussy. Tiffany whimpered, her eyes silently pleading with Alex to shove his cock inside.

He slammed his cock into her cunt in one thrust, both students moaning loud as Alex plowed her hole hard and fast. Tiffany wrapped her legs around Alex as he continued thrusting, coaxing him on to fuck her more, to fill her slutty hole with his cum.

She moved her hand to her face and started scooping off the cum Alex had left, sliding it into her mouth and swallowing it hungrily. Fuck it tasted good. She couldn't believe she hadn't done this with him before. Both students gazed into each other's eyes, lust coursing through their bodies as they fucked like animals on the table.

"I... I'm sorry Alex. You're not a loser. I didn't realize till now how much I wanted you, how much I needed you," Tiffany cried out through moans. She wrapped her arms around Alex as he continued hammering her hole, tears of happiness beginning to well up in her eyes. "I love you Alex, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Tiffany," Alex whispered, "I've always loved you."

"I know, Alex. Now I'm yours. Promise me you'll be with me forever. Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me you'll fuck me with that big fat cock everyday."

"I promise, Tiff."

Alex pressed his lips to Tiffany's breasts. taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking it with gusto.

"Oh fuck!" Tiffany cried out, "that's right, suck my tits, baby. Suck your girlfriend's tits! Suck them so good!"

The chemical had done it's job, Tiffany was now in love with Alex and Alex, although already in love with her, felt even more in love than before. He thrust and felt his umpteenth orgasm of the day come, filling Tiffany's overstuffed hole with more cum.

Through the haze of lust he was in, he managed to catch the classroom clock in the corner of his eye. Two hours had gone by since they started.

'Wait, how long has it been?' he thought, worry beginning to form in his mind. 'The logs said it lasted 30 minutes, but...'

Suddenly, he felt Tiffany grab his cock and slide it to the entrance of her ass. The cum she'd been filled with had been leaking out, lubing up her asshole, so it took little effort for her to slide it inside herself.

"Oh fuck!" Alex shouted, Tiffany's tight asshole engulfing his cock as it slid further inside, making him completely forget his train of thought.

"Fuck my ass, baby! Fill my ass with cum!" Tiffany shouted, causing Alex to immediately cum, spurting his seed deep inside her ass from her dirty talk. "Ohhh it's so hot inside my ass! Fuck me more! Fill me up!"

Alex was in heaven. Tiffany's ass was so fucking tight it was incredible. He suddenly didn't care about how long they'd been fucking, nor if he would get caught, or anything for that matter. The only thing he cared about was filling up his new girlfriend with more cum. The only thing he wanted was to keep fucking his perfect princess. Tiffany coaxed him on, begging him to ruin her ass, to stretch her asshole out and fill it with cum.

While Alex lost himself in a fog of lust, what he failed to realize is the beaker he used hadn't been fully cleaned beforehand and trace amounts of other chemicals were still inside it when he used it. Because of this, the Chemicle SeXXX had been altered, like how it had been reported in the final experimental log at the pharmaceutical company files.

The beaker in the chemistry lab had still been producing gas for much longer than normal. Now, however, the gas wasn't dissipating and it was invisible to the naked eye. Not only that, 2 minutes after he first used it, it had since gone into the ventilation system, spreading throughout the school...

Unbeknownst to Alex, he wasn't the only one having a fuck fest of his own.

12