Cindy's Open Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After the pussy-licking he just gave me, I feel like I owe him big time. Or maybe I should say little time, cause this is gonna be the tightest little pussy he's ever fucked." I held myself over her amazing body, looking down at her pretty face as she grasped my shaft. "Ooh, and his cock is even bigger than Daddy's!" She centered my cock on her. Her little feet rested on my ass, and she urged me forward with her heels. Playing me up and down, she lubricated us for the big event, then groaned as I began to penetrate her incredibly tight canal.

The sensation was beyond pleasurable, it was life-changing. She was so tight and wet, I was harder than I though possible. Every throb of my shaft within her was met by a spasm as she clamped around me.

Halfway in, she pushed my chest. We were in perfect sync as I withdrew, then followed her feedback through her feet and hands to set a long stroke pace. Deep inside, then to the brink of withdrawal. Each stroke a little deeper until her tiny body accepted all of my shaft. Both of us concentrated on watching the penetration, fascinated at the perfection of it, until Tina pulled me down with her hands behind my neck and I collapsed on her naked frame, buried to the hilt inside her.

Tina had dropped the phone, and I caught a glimpse of the two adulterers open-mouthed in outrage before I completely focused on making love to my little girlfriend. She kissed me and licked around my mouth, tasting her musky juice on my face, then deep soul kisses as we stroked together. It didn't take a minute before I felt the end approach.

"Oh, baby, I'm close," I whispered.

"Hmmm, finish up in me, Daddy," she purred. "I wanna feel that hot cum way up in my tummy."

I don't know if Tina watched a lot of porn, or she was just the sexiest little kitten on the planet, but that did me in. I felt the burn as my cum was pumped through the shaft of my cock, squeezed by her entire body wrapped around me, and shot deep inside her. She shuddered against me, having her own little climax as I lifted my head and drove her to the headboard, seeking the ultimate depths of her.

Two strong spurts, then I withdrew and slammed into her two or three times in time with my ejaculations, until she wrapped me up tightly, her legs wrapped around my hips, arms around my neck, and held me as our bodies worked together to squeeze every drop of cum from me. I felt as if that wasn't enough, I wish I had more to give.

My head began to clear as she kissed me sweetly, and then suddenly there was pounding on the patio door. Neither of us even looked up, fuck them, we were in no hurry.

"Thanks, baby, you made this whole thing almost painless," I smiled at Tina.

"Happy to help, Mike. Ain't revenge sweet?"

We both laughed, hearing my wife yelling through the door, knowing that the entire party was getting an earful and would be talking about this one for a while.

I was still hard, and began to make tiny strokes in Tina, feeling her leak out a little cum with each backstroke. I massaged her ass cheeks, smearing the cum around the smooth flesh, bent down to take a tiny nipple in my lips.

The noise on the porch had subsided, but I knew that it was only a matter of time before we heard them at the bedroom door. Curiously, I just didn't care.

"Hmm, you wanna spend the night with me? I might be safer if I stay in my room tonight. I don't think Daddy will like it much, but then he doesn't really have much to say about it, does he?" Tina giggled.

She wriggled out from beneath me, then poised on all fours, looking back at me beneath her armpit. Her perfect ass, virgin white to her tan lines, her lips just parted for me, oozing a translucent mix of our fluids. I eased up to her, rubbing our mess around her entrance with my cock, until she eased that sweet ass back and swallowed me with her pussy.

I guess I could find a way to live with Alice's cheating after all, but it was going to be an interesting drive home.

12