Claudia Gets Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again she went to the bathroom and quickly made herself cum at the thought of Connor fucking her at work. Feeling naughty, she actually put her thong into her handbag and spent the rest of the workday commando.

Eventually, their Christmas night out came.

After weeks of cumming whilst imagining Connor, Claudia's mind was set. I want him. She didn't know how, she didn't even know if she would ever be alone with him. But she knew she wanted it.

They all went out for a sit down meal which was fun, a few drinks, only one for Claudia as she knew she couldn't handle alcohol very well and she noticed that Connor only had one.

When it got to 10pm everyone went outside to get taxi's back. Eventually it was just Claudia and Connor stood outside, alone, waiting for a taxi.

This is it, I'm alone with him, do something!

"Hey," He spoke before she did, "Do you want to go a club or something?"

Oh my god! This is it!

Claudia didn't want him to see her as a childish, nervous girl, so she tried to sound confident when she replied, "definitely."

"Great, follow me." He replied.

It was cold and dark as they walked, whether it was on purpose or not she didn't know but they walked shoulder to shoulder. Feeling him, even outside of clothes touching her, had Claudia hornier than ever.

She was dressed in a tight, black dress that hugged her body. It showed off her cleavage and made her arse look great, along with her black high heels.

Connor was in black jeans and a black buttoned shirt and looking as sexy as ever.

They eventually made it to a club that was jam packed, when they got in there was a crowd of people blocking them from the bar.

"Stay with me." Connor shouted over the music, but he had to lean in close to Claudia's ear to be heard. His warm breath on her neck, she had to fight from moaning.

She just stared into his brown eyes and smiled and nodded.

Then, his fingers interlocked with hers and he guided her through the crowd of people.

Just holding hands with the man she had been fantasising about had Claudia feeling week. His skin was so soft, the thoughts running through her head were pure filth.

When they got to the bar Connor ordered them both a soft drink and then they made their way to the dance floor.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight." Connor shouted over the music and made Claudia blush.

"Thanks!" She shouted back as she tried to slowly dance and not embarrass herself.

Suddenly his hand reached out and grabbed hers again, his body moved forward so they were pressed against each other and he leant down to whisper in her ear.

"To be honest, since I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said to her, forcing a tingle down Claudia's spine.

He moved back slightly and smiled at her, his face was only inches from hers. His bigger, manly body lightly pressed against Claudia's.

Fuck it!

Attempting to be confident, Claudia leaned the last few inches and pressed her soft lips against his thick, darker lips. Derek was the only other boy she had kissed, but instantly she felt something inside of her with Connor that she never felt with him.

It took a second, but then Claudia felt him kiss her back and her legs felt like jelly. She tightened her grip on his hand as she kissed him again, this time, he opened his mouth and she felt his tongue press against hers.

Oh my god, this is amazing!

As though she had no control, Claudia let go of his hand, reached up and grabbed hold of his face as she pressed her tongue against his and her body against his.

His big, strong hands moved to her back, touching her skin that tingled with excitement. When he reached down and she felt him grab onto her arse cheeks he pulled her forward and she could definitely feel his big, hard cock press against her.

"Oooh!" She moaned into her mouth, knowing that her fantasies were finally coming true.

He continued to squeeze her arse cheeks in a way that Derek never did as they passionately made out. Claudia didn't care that they were surrounded by people in the club, if anything that turned her on more.

Her hands moved down and grabbed onto his body, finally feeling his muscles that were hidden by his clothes, clothes she was ready to rip off.

She couldn't stop herself, she was so fucking horny with this amazing man that she found herself pushing against his cock, wanting to feel it properly.

Claudia wanted him to know that she was a woman that knew what she wanted, not some little girl. Seductively breaking the kiss, she span around and pressed her arse against his hard cock and started to grind against him.

Just like she had imagined, she fought away any nerves she had and focused on finally letting herself be a slut. She could feel his cock between her arse cheeks, unfortunately covered by clothes as she moved herself around him.

Suddenly she felt his hands reach around and grab hold of her tits, he properly grabbed and squeezed them and Claudia couldn't stop herself from letting out a moan. He pulled he back by her tits until her body was firmly against his. His hands still groping at her tits, Claudia's pussy was on fucking fire but treated just the way she wanted.

"Oooooh god!" Claudia moaned when his lips touched her neck.

His left hand remained firmly holding Claudia's left boob as his right hand moved down her body, feeling her toned stomach and then reaching back and grabbing her arse again.

When she felt the skin from his fingers touch the back of her thigh she let out another moan, oh god... please.

Claudia automatically slightly opened her legs and his hand moved underneath her skirt, his fingers slowly moved closer and closer to her drenched thong.

"Oooooohh." She moaned when he rubbed her pussy from outside of her thong.

When he moved her thin underwear to one side, Claudia stood still, knowing she wanted it.

His fingertip traced around her tight, shaved, soaking wet pussy lips. Little gasps of moans escaped her mouth until she felt his finger push all the way inside of her.

"Fuuuckk." She whispered in a moan.

I can't believe he's fingered me on the dance floor.... It's like how I've always fantasised!

His finger slowly pushed in and out of her from behind, his left hand gripping onto her tit and his lips kissing her neck.

She felt absolutely drenched as he slowly fingered her.

"Do you like that?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yeessss." Claudia moaned back.

She opened her eyes for the first time since he started fingering her and saw a few men and women obviously watching what was going on. She was filled with a mix of embarrassment and horniness, knowing they could see her acting like a slut.

"Good," He whispered, his tone changed from his friendly one to a more dominant one, "I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you."

Oh god... I can't believe it!

"I wanted you too." Claudia moaned as his fingering got a little faster.

Whether it was the fact she was getting fingered in public or that it was with the man she had been fantasising about for so long she didn't know, probably both. But Claudia's orgasm was quickly building.

Connor must've known, he probably felt her wet pussy clenching around his finger that pushed in and out of her, because he picked up the pace and Claudia started to moan more and more.

Then, just before she came right there and then on the dance floor, his finger pulled out of her needy pussy.

"Oooh what?" Claudia blurted out without even meaning to.

Connor quickly span her around and shoved his tongue into her mouth, Claudia immediately kissed back and moaned into his mouth.

She hadn't realised that her dress was still hiked up at the back and her arse was out, but even if she did know she wouldn't care. At that moment she was finally acting like the slut she wanted to be.

Connor eventually broke the kiss and smiled at her, "What's your number?" He asked.

She instantly gave it to him and he text her so she had his.

After that, they continued to dance and make out a lot. His hands would constantly roam around her body, grabbing her arse and tits but he never returned to her pussy.

Claudia was so fucking horny, should I just take him to the bathroom and suck his cock? She thought, but every time she went to say it something stopped her, probably her nerves.

It eventually got to midnight and Claudia was a horny mess, she wanted his cock inside of her, to be fucked hard.

"I think it's time to call it a night." Connor whispered in her ear.

Thank fuck! Back to his place!

She nodded at him and they went outside where Connor called a taxi, when it arrived he opened the door and Claudia got in.

"Tonight was great," he said from outside the open door, wait, what? "We definitely should do this again."

"Oh, right, yeah." Claudia replied back, did I do something wrong?

"I'll see you at work." He said with a huge smile and then closed the door.

Claudia gave her address to the taxi driver and he set off.

What happened? Why didn't he want me to go back to his? Maybe he doesn't want me? I suppose, he's gorgeous and I'm only okay. Maybe it was stupid of me to think a guy like him could want me.

When Claudia got home, although she was still horny, she was upset over being rejected and didn't finish herself off.

The whole weekend she was questioning herself, calling herself stupid for thinking he could want her. By the time Monday came she was nervous to see him in the office.

When she walked in and saw him sat at his desk it felt like her heart had stopped, she almost felt humiliated by everything.

"Hey, how are you doing? Hope you didn't have too sore a head on Saturday." Connor joked.

I don't get it, does he just want to be friends?

"Erm, yeah. I was fine." Claudia nervously replied and sat her bag down and got to work.

It was 10 minutes of silence before Connor spoke again.

"I had a great time by the way." He said to her.

"What?" Claudia asked, actually getting annoyed at his mixed signals. But before he could reply the door opened and the other girls came in.

That day went painfully slow, Claudia would catch Connor looking at her, not knowing what he was thinking was driving her mad.

Eventually 4.30pm came and the girls left, leaving just Connor and Claudia alone.

"So, do you want to go out again this weekend?" Connor eventually asked, breaking the silence.

"What?" Claudia asked him, feeling like she was going mad.

"This weekend, we could go out again?" He said to her with a smile.

"I don't get you!" Claudia blurted out, unable to stop her emotions from showing, "You sent me home alone, now you want to go out again?"

"Claudia I..." Connor went to speak but she interrupted him.

"If you don't like me that's fine, just don't lead me on okay." She whispered and looked back at her computer.

"Claudia," He said, his voice now soft and delicate, "I like you."

"Then why did you send me home? After... you know, everything." She said, feeling too stupid to actually say what happened.

"I didn't want to send you home," he told her, what? Claudia's heart beat out of her chest as she looked up at him, "I didn't know if you were drunk and I didn't want to take advantage. I like you, but I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do."

That was it, he was actually trying to be... nice?

"I had only had one drink," Claudia whispered, now not able to stop herself from smiling, "I knew exactly what I was doing."

Connor then burst into a huge smile, his face making Claudia start to flutter again.

"Well, I'm sorry I misread it," He said to her, "maybe we could go out this weekend and... finish what we started?"

I was too scared to say it in the club and lost my chance, I'm not doing that again!

Claudia felt more confident this time, stood up, her pencil skirt slightly riding up her thigh as she slowly walked over to him.

"I know what I wanted the other night, and I'm not waiting for it." She said, not believing she had the confidence to actually say that or do what she was about to do.

She had chickened out on so much already, she wasn't letting that happen again.

"What do you mean?" Connor asked, but the smile on his face showed he knew what she meant.

Ever so slowly, Claudia sunk to her knees in front of him, she reached up and grabbed his thighs, spreading his legs a bit a part.

"I want to suck your dick," she said bravely, "so sit back, and enjoy."

Her hands reached up and started to undo his belt, she couldn't believe she was actually about to do this, but she definitely wasn't going to stop.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, at work?" He asked but did nothing to stop her.

"I wanted this the other night," Claudia told him, "And now I'm going to get it."

It was just like how she had fantasised, saying the words she had dreamed of saying.

Finally, his belt was undone and his zip was down. Claudia grabbed onto his suit trousers and slowly pulled them down along with his boxers. Every inch she saw a bit of his shaft that was pointed down until... it sprung free.

Holy fuck!

Claudia knew that Derek was a good size, but this was fucking huge! The only cock Claudia could compare to was Jason Luv from her porn clips online.

He was at least 6, maybe 7 inches and although Claudia only had small wrists, the cock was about the same fucking size!

"Everything alright?" Connor asked her, obviously realising she was almost in a trance with his cock.

"Perfect." Claudia replied without even looking up at him. She could feel how drenched her pussy was between her legs but all her attention was on this Big. Black. Cock.

She reached forward and took only the second cock in her life into her hands. Her fingertips couldn't even meet around the back of his shaft. Her pale, white fingers around his jet black cock looked fucking amazing!

Ever so slowly, Claudia stroked up and down his cock, watching the smooth skin move with her hand. A slight glisten of precum coming from his head. She couldn't believe how big he actually was, even his shaved balls looked huge.

She looked up and gave Connor one last smile as she slowly licked her lips.

Locking eyes back to his cock, Claudia leant forward.

She first felt them warmth of his black cock eradiating to the inside of her mouth, then she felt his head touch her tongue, then she closed her mouth and wrapped her lips around his dick.

"Mmmmm." Claudia moaned, she loved sucking Derek's cock, but Connor's was even better. Maybe because it was black and huge.

She flicked her soft, wet tongue along the spongy head and felt him twitch on her mouth.

"Oooh god." Connor moaned as she loved his cock.

She only had the head in her mouth, but opened a little wider she pushed her head down and took more.

Claudia's soft, young lips tightly pressed around his shaft as she took more into her mouth.

This cock is fucking perfect!

Claudia was slowly bobbing up and down the first two inches of his cock, her tongue massaging his head as she savoured the amazing taste.

She felt Connor pull her blonde hair behind her head, she knew he was watching her sucking his black cock and that just turned her on more.

Although she was horny as fuck, Claudia was more than happy to just suck lovingly on this cock.

"You're good at that." Connor moaned, still holding onto her blonde hair.

"Mmmm." Claudia moaned back, wanting him to know she loved it.

She got more confident and started to bob up and down faster, taking him a little deeper as she did so.

Claudia couldn't believe she was on her knees at work sucking on a big, black cock, but she fucking loved it!

She kept gathering spit onto her tongue and spreading it around his cock, letting it drip down and she used that to wank the bottom half of his dick that she didn't have in her mouth.

"Mmmmm.... Mmmmm... Mmmm." She moaned over and over.

When she felt Connor's grip on her hair tighten her pussy twitched, praying that he was going to be rougher with her.

He pushed lightly on the back of her head and Claudia followed his lead. He would slowly push her down and then pull her back up with her hair. Although it was only soft, it was more dominant than Derek ever was.

Connor pushed her head further down each time, slightly picking up the pace.

Claudia was taking more and more of his cock and she started to feel his head hit her throat.

He went faster.... And faster.... And faster... Claudia was in fucking heaven, having this big, strong man push her head up and down his thick dick.

"Glllhghhgg!" She coughed and gagged when he tried to push her deeper and her gag reflex kicked in.

He released her hair and Claudia came up, coughing, a bit of spit was spread around her lips and she gasped for air.

"Sorry." He said and Claudia could tell he felt bad that he went to far.

So, she wiped the spit from her mouth and used it to wank his cock.

"Don't be...." She told him, "I liked it rough."

That forced a huge smile from Connor's face and Claudia wrapped her lips around his cock once more. This time, she was on a mission.

She was slurping and going deep on his cock every time, using her hand to wank his lower shaft and rub his balls as she bobbed on his cock with a passion.

Connor's hand returned to Claudia's hair and he took a grip.

"Sure you can handle it?" He asked in a moan.

"Mhmmm." Claudia moaned in agreement.

"Good." He told her and Claudia's pussy gushed again.

This time, there was no slow pushing and pulling. Connor went straight into shoving Claudia's head down and back up. Using her mouth to please his cock and Claudia fucking loved it!

It was better than she ever imagined, she just let her neck go limp but kept her lips tightly sucked around his dick as he chose whatever pace he wanted.

His cock hit her throat over and over and although Claudia gagged he never stopped. Claudia didn't want him to stop.

"Gllg.... Gllg... gllg..." Claudia gagged and moaned over and over as she took his big, black cock.

She could feel spit forcing its way past her lips, down his cock and splashing onto her chin. She knew her make up was going to be ruined but she was in absolute heaven.

Connor's grip was hurting Claudia's hair but that just added to the pleasure.

He was pushing and pulling her head faster and faster and Claudia wondered how much of his cock she had down his throat. It wasn't all of it but must've been close.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Connor warned and released her hair, "where do you want it?"

When she looked up some spit fell down her chin and onto his spit covered cock.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow." She told him.

He just smiled and tightened his grip on her blonde hair. In an instant her mouth was back around his cock and going up and down.

His cock started to throb in her mouth and Claudia knew what was going to happen.

"Oh fuck... yess.... Fuuuuucckkk!" Connor grunted loudly.

Then, the second ever person to cum in her mouth, Connor started to fill her mouth with his thick, delicious cum.

"Mmmmm!" Claudia moaned around his black dick when the first strike landed on her tongue.

Over and over he came like a fucking fire hose. It was thick, it was warm, it was fucking delicious and Claudia greedily swallowed down every drop as he kept cumming and cumming.

He kept her head bobbing up and down as he never seemed to run out of cum.

When Connor started to slow down Claudia took the lead again and bobbed faster, swirling her tongue around his head and savouring every drop of cum.

Eventually she felt him start to go soft in her mouth and Claudia reluctantly let his cock fall from her mouth. When she looked up he was smiling and panting.