Climbing the Shamelessness Ladder Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her sex, her tits are targeted. Naturally... we might suggest. The first cutter there perhaps may have hoped for baring the breast in one, but baring it needs to overcome two more articles -- the camisole (easy) and sportsbra (hard - in the end the bra could only be cut away when dress and camisole were gone.)

To be sure, it took more than one snip each to do the job of baring Joanna. Heather, for example, took five turns. Recordholder was one of the hosts, who took no less than seven! Thankfully, the audience was sufficiently sophisticated to not take the shortest route to Joanna's nudity, sustaining the curve of the arousal at a high throughout. Naturally, Julian abstained. Money was handed over, but the administration would certainly have been lacking. Some handed out bills without waiting for the change, others snipped without paying. Most will have cut a tad more than a foot. Joanna throughout stayed put like a statue, like a saint!

After bearing her opening and starting on her tits, there were many, many cuts to go before she was naked. Highlights were when to back of the dress was fully severed, rendering the beautiful dress a mess of red velvet around her body, only requiring cutting off the puff-sleeves to complete the job of making her dressless. The pantihose -- no, the waistband was left to the last. The governing practice was to pinching material up and making holes, then cutting from hole to hole, thus joining them, cutting off the feet -- doing the waist band only last. As we know, the panties had already lost its shape and function early on, so she was nearly naked by now, but still, that effect was only fully realised when a few more cuts saw the pink panties drop to the table. Throughout, the audience members not cutting feasted upon her cunt, as did the one or two standing in line.

Don't forget that at the time, fully shaven vulvas were very rare. Moreover, it was not common for even steady boyfriends to study their girlfriend's naughty parts in detail.

There was the sports bra to go at this point, which was targeted before but not entirely successfully. At this moment, however, it would have taken a saint's patience to stretch this process beyond the minimum of three cuts. And so it happened.

Julian sweeps up the pile of once coherent material around and below her body. He briefly embraces her in her doggy-style position, awkwardly. Now Joanna is naked, breasts hanging down, and on display. Naked save the cute bootties! Touching not allowed.

Honestly, emotions will run high at this point and we are sure some will kill for a touch...

After a minute or two, where subject and audience are frozen, Julian again takes up his role as speaker. 'Jo, you are fantastic. Are you well? Ready to continue?' Joanna merely nods. We can't be sure how she feels. She doesn't show any emotion. But she doesn't look like a broken woman.

'Why don't you stand up and relax? Yes, right there on the table.' She complies. First, she stands relaxed, but then she stretches herself to capacity, as if getting out of bed, -- arms high, legs apart, eyes closed -- and returns to a relaxed posture. Oh, how fine she looked stretched out like that! A moving sight so rare!

'Friends, you have undressed my sister. I think you enjoyed it and Joanna... I think she did too! I am her brother, but looking at her is OK, isn't it? Hey, I think I see some moisture between her legs!' Grunts of satisfaction. 'Well, you get the opportunity to inspect her and smell her. You can get as close as you want, but cannot touch her. A pound a minute! Who?'

The guy who managed the seven cuts does not hesitate and claims the privilege of being first. He could be a virgin, twenty-one years old or not, if we consider the distance he keeps -- at least a foot -- and his blushing. In his minute, he managed just the cunt and the tits. He leaves his post shamelessly rubbing his crotch. Heather is next. Of course! Who else? She sensibly pays for three minutes and methodically starts at the feet, just an inch away, and sniffing throughout. What a fox! Of course, she halts at the vulva, for a very good look, both at close range and at medium distance. At the breasts, at the mouth. At the ass, at the hair. The audience is spellbound. It is arousing to see one dressed woman inspect a nude one, apparently. 'Wow, Joanna, three minutes is not enough,' she exclaims. 'Thanks a million! Talk to you later!'

We haven't kept stock rigorously, but it is possible that everyone did take a turn, some more than once. Julian excepted. Did he not want to? Was he simply respectful of his close family ties? There were two or three incidents where a nose touched Joanna's skin, twice at a nipple, once at the vulva. These touches were immediately followed by wide-eyed apologies, so remained unpunished. How Joanna felt? Julian had already mentioned the moisture between Joanne's legs, which never dried up. She remained very composed throughout the 40-45 minutes the inspectors needed. Quite a feat, considering this kind of performance was new to her. We required constant attention to her gaze to see through very subtle changes that she was full of emotions and thoughts.

A point is reached where the audience is satisfied. Julian takes control of the situation again. 'I am sure you enjoyed this. You did, didn't you? Have you ever done or seen anything like this? To be able to look, and smell, another human being so shamelessly -- it is quite something, it seems to me.' He takes a minute to survey the room, with literally everyone paying rapt attention. 'Joanna, you did well. You are free to be a guest now, talk to anyone you choose, dance, eat and drink like a normal guest. Albeit a nude one. And guests, if Joanna dances, you can buy a dance with her, as I explained. When a random slow dance comes up, touching is allowed, as long as you behave. You wouldn't grope a girl you wouldn't know, would you?'

Joanna steps down from the coffee table. Heather takes her by the arm and they sit down on a couch. Two attractive girls, desired by many, no doubt, one bare and one dressed. 'Jo, you are absolutely crazy. But I like it. It must be exhilarating and I am tempted to join you. But I won't. One naked girl is enough for one party and I don't want to steal your thunder. Plus, I am scared as hell.' Joanna laughs. 'It would be fun, but I am exhausted as it is. And I think I am beyond embarrassment right now. That was the aim. But let's not rock the boat. I feel the situation is peaceful but fragile.' 'I saw, we all saw you were aroused. That is so great. You are so beautiful and powerful.' 'Heather, what I was and felt -- it is beyond anything I have experienced in my life. But right now, I just want to sit here and be. You are welcome to sit here with me. I would like that. And we will talk as much as you want to, later.' 'I'd love that. Let's be friends. We can be naked together, if you want, when we meet. Or make adventures. But, yeah, let's pause; that is for later.'

For the most part, the next hour or so of the party passes like any party would. People chat, laugh and drink, there's music, there is clinking of glasses. Except there is a bare-naked girl amongst the guests. Who drinks, chats and laughs. She sits on the couch, next to a variety of guys and girls. She does not invite conversations, preferring instead to sit and watch (and be watched, of course). The relative reluctance of whoever sits with her to engage in lengthy conversation may be due to shyness, who knows? Their shyness, of course. But there are exceptions, where she is asked to explain why she does this, or where they simply ask questions about school, life, books and music. Joanna does answer, but only briefly. She is being polite. Like before, the careful observer will see that virtually everyone steals regular glances at her -- at her shamelessly naked body. Sometimes her legs are crossed, sometimes they're open, sometimes wide-open. (Once again, we mention that a shaven abdomen was rare at the time.) Sometimes one arm is stretched across her chest to her shoulder, sometimes both arms are, sometimes the breasts are unprotected and in the open.

When the evening proceeds and the level of inebriation rises, a moment had to come when someone invites Joanna to dance. She has become used to her nudity and in a moment of reflection has thought that being seen dancing would break the routine a bit. And indeed, dancing to a quick and energetic rock song, she feels her breasts and butt jiggle and move with a mind of their own. She observes that her dancing partner's gaze is sucked to her chest. Other dancers follow. Joanna feels special and desirable. No trace of embarrassment remains. She thinks back about what her dad mentioned, that a safe environment was required for this sort of antics. This party has proven itself as safe. Naturally, she gets a few drunken whispered invitations to go upstairs (and make out), but she laughs these off without trouble. The other girls, dressed, might experience the same. The most intimate moment is the slow dance with Heather, body to body, without speaking. The general shortage of women at this party causes them to be alone on the dancefloor. Or has the audience decided they prefer to watch? The couple of women are certainly a sweet sight to see.

It is very, very late when Julian and Joanna leave and drive home. Their hosts go overboard to thank them for a memorable and sexy evening. The party will be remembered by all that attended for the rest of their lives, if the hosts can speak for all. They all hug Joanna with vigour. Of course, they will not miss an opportunity to connect with a naked girl like this.

Joanna and Julian haven't really thought of clothes for the return journey home, but they figure that either they would not see mum and dad this late or, if they will, they would simply face the music. Nothing untoward has happened, has it? As it is, mum and dad are not in evidence. Ben saunters into the kitchen, where they sit and digest the evening. As if he has been waiting for the pair to return home. He is naked. Joanna and Julian look him over. Under their gaze he grows semi-erect. He becomes aware and hides his bits behind both hands. Joanna sighs and says, 'So, the bug spreads...' He replies, 'I guess.' 'You don't have to hide your erection, Ben. We're not gonna act on it, but to see it is OK.' He reflects a moment and complies. His erection is full now. His penis is impressive, girth-wise, and average, length-wise. He should be making girls happy, we think. His pubic hair is impressive too, if you like lots of it. 'Have you been waiting for us?' 'Yeah, I couldn't sleep, have been thinking how you'd be naked at the party. No, I don't want to make out with my sister, though thinking about you at the party I... You know...' He blushes slightly and smiles a shy smile. Joanna looks at Julian and snaps, 'Did you tell Ben?' Julian replies, 'No, I didn't.' Ben smiles and adds, 'It was not that difficult to predict, you know. How was it?' 'It's alright, Ben. And the party was wild for me. Life changing! Strangely, being the only one naked was not embarrassing -- well, it was initially -- but empowering. I have never felt so good about my body.' 'Wow. That is great. Wonder if it had been the same if I had been in your place. Girl's bodies are seen as more beautiful and they don't show these embarrassing erections.' 'I think you're right. A nude woman is more acceptable than a nude man. Depends on the circumstances, of course. Me at this party had a better chance than you at the same party. Yeah, the majority was men, who naturally like a naked girl better, but if it had been 50/50...? We can try it out, if you want.' 'Don't think so, but maybe at home... Thanks for your support.'

And at this they all hugged, Joanna thanked Julian wholeheartedly and off they went to their respective beds, where they all slept like roses. Full of sweet dreams.

JOANNA'S REFLECTIONS ON THE ABOVE

Julian is the family member I am closest to. We have talked about the ups and downs in our lives and loves throughout our highschool years. We have even touched upon the female condition and I have hinted at when my period was particularly bad. We have talked about his bed partners, albeit in sketchy terms. He has bedded a few. So, pretty open as far as brother-sister relationships go. I am confident he will accept and support me in my nakedness. He has not yet seen me naked, to be sure.

Still, I am a little nervous as we sit in the lounge waiting for him and Dad to come home. The family has had time to get used to my naked self. What has spiced things up for me has been Ben's unashamed looks my way, with the family around or one-on-one in one of our bedrooms. He has not been shy one bit. In fact, when he came home yesterday, he came to my room as per usual and had the nerve to ask me whether he could have a good look at my vulva. 'You know what mum said. You have to educate me!' He looked at me with a mixture of playfulness and humility and I could only allow him. So, I smiled and turned my chair towards him and spread my legs wide. He went down on his knees and inspected my vulva with his eyes a foot away from me. He said he marvelled at the complexity of the vagina, the two sets of labia, the plumpness of the majora and the wrinkles of the thin minora, the hood, the clitoris, the vaginal opening -- a rose of flesh...

Then Julian arrives. I see his eyes grow and then a big smile emerge. I feel his acceptance and my nerves abate immediately. His hug against my bare skin is magic. I could have held him forever. The little family talk we have is soothing too. All of my family accepts me. It occurs to me how rare this must be. What are the odds? Mum and dad are weary that my antics stay in the house. I understand that. Julian and I exchange a quick glance. My heart does a little jump. In a flash I know that he will help me taking this thing to the next level, to a public outing.

The week that follows has a new kind of normality. After breakfast, I get dressed for school. I know I have to, but oh, how I fantasise about being Naked at School or about Nude Day -- I have devoured stories with those themes, here at Literotica and elsewhere. I dress as normal, i.e., including bra and panties. I could experiment going to school with a summer dress and nothing underneath. But I am a little orthodox -- I want to be squarely out in the open and not rely on 'wardrobe malfunction' situations. That may be a fun game too, but I am playing another. So, the minute I get home I lose my clothes and repair to the kitchen. Ben is making a point to drink in the sight of me to the full and lapping it up. He is hardly hiding this. Why should he? He can claim to have his parents' blessing. It is OK by me. It can be said that it helps preventing that this becomes every day, bland routine. I am grateful to our parents for being so openminded. I am grateful, yes, but a bit of tension is good too. Ben fulfils that role.

Julian then. Unlike Ben, he does not stare at me or sneak peaks at me. He does look at me quite openly, and not just at my face. I feel warm glows when I notice. But no sexual tension. Or, yes, sexual tension, but no desire to make out. Like Ben, he asks to see my vulva at close range. He has a healthy sexual experience, but has never seen fit to 'inspect' his bed partner's cunt, let alone a hairless one. He professes to be impressed and, yes, a bit turned on. Ben was too, but he didn't come out with it first thing. The conversations with Julian always have been great, but have reached the next level over this. He appreciates what I do, why I do it and what I want to do next. He does not judge, but, whilst he does not feel he would follow in my footsteps, if he were a girl, he supports me. Is impressed by the wild and crazy little event at Louise and Robert's. He also does not have to be probed before he asks me what the next step would be.

'I want to be naked in public.' And he tells me of the party he has been invited to, by a few highschool friends. He could ask if they'd mind having me 'perform' there. We discuss the do's and don'ts at length. Picture us -- an older brother and a younger sister, him dressed and her naked, discussing a naughty plan, as if it concerned any other event. I can tell you that at random times during our conversation I realise the perfect strangeness and feel the sexiness, right there between my legs. Flashes of feeling, too brief to act upon. We make a detailed plan and Julian will check with his friends, the hosts of the party.

I am excited about the plan, which begins with the guests undressing me in public, by cutting my clothes off me. That is exciting, as it reeks of involuntary stripping. Next, anyone can inspect me, at close-range if they want, smelling me. We have thought that we can charge the guests for these privileges. This adds to the excitement, as it feels whore-ish, being paid to get naked and looked at. Then, a real fear is that people will take pictures of me and put them online. Not great in the end! I am not interested in ruining my reputation. Is this the language of an eighteen-year-old? Yes, I am not a child anymore, you know. I am prepared to let anyone see me naked and live in their memories for ever more, but only there. I suddenly think of a Venetian half-mask I could wear. Elegant, mysterious and a pretty good little disguise.

Of course, it is no surprise to me that Jules' friends are excited and agree to our plan. So, we are on!!! Now I have to soldier through the couple of days that separate us from Saturday night.

I have a small, fun task to complete before then, though. To choose the clothes to wear. For before they are cut off me! I am eighteen years old and have a fair wardrobe for my age. The truth is that I have only recently stopped growing and the clothes that fit me are either not nice enough for the party or too nice to be cut off. I talk about it with Louise (who alas can't come to the party, even if she were invited -- a shame and a blessing, because I don't want too much comfort.) She takes me to a few second-hand clothes stores she frequents. We come across slacks and blouses, short dresses, long dresses, jumpsuits, long and short skirts, in silk, PVC, cotton, leather, wool, you name it... All cheap. We see a lot! I am drawn to a supple, white-leather jumpsuit, but it is quite expensive and would be too hard to cut, we think. Then finally, hidden in a corner, we see a seventies-style red velvet dress (so the elderly saleswoman assures us). It is long, reaches to the ankles and is closed at the front by twenty, thirty buttons! Crazy! I couldn't have imagined a dress like this, but I like it. It is so in-your-face and unusual, that the audience will never forget it. (I may not either! And may regret seeing it destroyed. But the lady offers it for a cut-down price, as it has remained unsold for a decade.) A winner! I also find a pair of red ankle-boots. These will not be cut-up. Too hard, certainly with me in them. And I think they will love the look of a naked girl with red boots. Almost done then. I want layers so will wear a pantihose and camisole. Got dispensable items at home, I am sure. And underwear. What to do? I do not want to don any of my existing underwear, because it happens that what I've got is all newish or simply too nice. Funny, how buying second-hand clothes per se is already a bit iffy, but second-hand underwear is almost a no-no. There is not much of it around. We do see some fabulous items around, that would have cost a million, but these don't happen to be in my size. We manage to buy some second-hand, florescent pink sports panties and bra that fit, however, less rare as they come in a band of sizes. The items smell clean. Second-hand, yes, but really, there is no risk if the items look and smell clean.