Coastal - Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry?"

"Stephanie decided, that I should go for the young girlie look all the way." For the first time in the last few days, Susan really began to blush. "That having a big bush of cunt hair is a privilege of the real women in the house..." she pretended to lift big breasts in front of her own. "...and that since I'm so small it has to go..."

I stepped up to her, lifted her downcast face with my hands, and looked into her beautiful, desperate, shameful eyes.

"You really want to do it this way, darling?" She didn't give me a direct answer to that.

"Touch it and tell me how it feels. Now."

I did, letting my hand slide between her thighs, over startlingly smooth skin, her puffy lips full and naked, her clit erect under my palm, making us both shiver. I had never seen her like this before, and although I had always adored her generous labia, only now did I admire them in all their abundant glory.

"Tell me how it feels."

"Strange and tantalizing, I have to admit." I removed my hand and looked at it. "And obviously sopping wet." Answer enough, I assume.

"Yes. And...and I think it will feel really great..." her smile slowly returned to her still beet red face. "... if she allows me to hump her leg again to get off."

-----

"Tell me what you will do tonight, please?" Susan gave me a pleading look. "The suspense is killing me."

"Same here." I watched her as she slipped the socks off my feet, proceeded to take my trousers off next. Preparing me for another woman.

"You can't be serious. You want to make it up as you go? Lift your foot." She pulled my jeans and underpants off in one go. "This could lead to a very dangerous situation."

"I really don't know yet. I have something in my mind, but I'm not sure whether I will be able to go through with it." Standing completely naked in front of my kneeling wife, I watched her beautiful face past my growing erection. "I really have to wait and see where the mood takes me."

"Again, honey, and I think this is really important, however you decide, however you behave during the next weeks, I will not judge you for any of it. Never! I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter whether you will be an arrogant macho pig, using us women as fucktoys and servants or whether you will be a bitch like me. Let's just have fun."

My mouth was completely dry, but I managed an affirmative nod, at least. She looked so serious and determined.

She leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of my cock.

"Off you go. No limits." With those words, she crawled to the door, opened it and beckoned me to leave.

-----

And there I was.

In a strange house.

In a strange, dark hallway.

Naked.

Undecided.

Stared at the sliver of light that cut out under Stephanie's door.

I trembled a bit.

Overexcited.

Cock standing straight out.

Afraid of myself.

What would I do?

Since the only thing that would definitely endanger my marriage right now would be to return to our room and end the games, at least one thing was for sure.

I had to open that door and step into the room beyond.

So I did.

*****************************

I know that this is a cliffhanger ending, but the sequel is in the making and I wanted to get the ball rolling. Our narrator's decision is already made and the next chapter nearly finished. The next parts will be published in shorter installments.

Many, many thanks to my editor, Kirk, who did great work. Any errors still in here are exclusively my ones.