Code-Switching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss, her face buried into the side of Vaughn's neck.

He took the next stroke deep and let out an enormous sigh. It felt like the length inside her had somehow doubled, but she felt the solidity of his muscular legs under her still-red booty.

Her mind stopped and Christina let nature take over. Vaughn's hands were steady on her, guiding her up and down at increasing speed. Managing the angles, hitting her in just the right spots. Moans began to escape her mouth, then squeals. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, simply bracing for the ride she never wanted to end.

He had begun to sweat, she knew. She could smell it, feel the perspiration on his skin mixing with the beads on hers. The room was filling with the smells and sounds of sex, but it was like nothing she'd ever had before. She could hear her juices squelching as his shaft plowed her depths, and her ass had begun to smack loudly against his thighs.

She leaned her head back to let her sounds go wild. Vaughn's fingers raked her side, sliding another incredible sensation into the mix.

And then it came out of the blue, a crushing orgasm that arrived with almost no warning.

Everything in Christina's body tensed. Her legs turned shaky; her arms locked around her partner's shoulders; her back arched into a curve that thrust her tits directly into her lover's face. And she came. It was loud, it was animalistic, and it was something completely unlike anything Christina Waverley had ever before experienced.

**

"Now that's how you cum on a Black dick, baby." Vaughn said it without a thought as to what she needed to hear. All he could see was that she was on another planet, her hair hanging behind her as she let loose a scream that might raise the dead.

"Uggggggh," she said. "Fuck, fuck. My fucking heavens...". Her eyes opened, focused on him. "I don't...I don't...know..."

It was his turn to put a finger to her lips.

"I do," he said. "And you're not done."

He didn't wait for an answer, swinging her sideways and planting her on her back. Her eyes went wide as her head landed on the cushion, hair splayed widely around.

"I got this," he said.

And he did. Because as much as he'd loved fucking her so far, Vaughn's first mental image of Christina had been this: her pinned underneath him, soft stomach against his abs and her tits bouncing as he fucked her, her pale skin turning red with exertion.

She was moaning now, pulling him down for another of her passionate kisses. Damn did he like kissing this woman. She had the fiery passion of someone doing something out of pure lust with the delicacy of a careful lover, all wrapped into a pair of pale lips and skilled tongue.

He kissed her long and hard, letting her gasps escape with each powerful stroke in her creamy pussy. He could feel her back arch underneath him again after just a few minutes, the now-familiar signal he needed to push her over the edge. With her legs wrapped around him, he could feel her muscles flexing as her toes curled tightly.

This time it was a squeeze of that big white booty that did the business. Her cunt clamped down on him as it pulsed through a long, powerful orgasm. She was loud again, squealing with the unstoppable delight of a body driven to the very edge of its capacity for pleasure.

He groaned, bottoming out as she squeaked out a final wave and then gasped. This was a hell of a woman. Unabashed about getting what she needed; smart; athletic grace and thick in exactly the right places.

And as he held her in place and she lost herself in his body, Vaughn knew that he wanted every inch of her as viciously as her body was showing it needed him.

"I think it's time we hit the bed," he said to her.

**

Christina didn't say a single word. She took his hand, followed him across the hardwood floor, and let him lead her down the hall.

Her mind was racing with a thousand thoughts. Foremost among them was that the worst of the pain was gone. Whatever had happened between her legs at the start, everything was solved. Her body had adjusted so quickly that that initial stretching was fading into the background. She hoped that when that massive dark cock slid back into her in a few seconds, it would feel perfectly normal.

She wanted it to be normal. Though she was floating on a cloud of pleasure that left tingles all around the edges, Christina already knew one solid truth had come through the words of others and the devil on her shoulder: she loved fucking black dick. Loved it. And if Vaughn asked, she would admit it straight away.

The bedroom door was open, revealing a large space with translucent shades over the windows and a king-size bed in the middle. Side tables with lamps matched the décor in the rest of the apartment.

She realized she was waiting for his instruction.

"How you doing?" he said instead.

She had no idea how to answer. Great? Mind-blown?

"This what you expected?"

He was guiding her onto the bed, sliding her onto her knees.

"Way better," she said. "And my expectations were pretty high."

"I'm glad." She felt the subtle pressure on her back, urging her to all fours.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Yes please."

"This how you like it?" He was sliding onto the bed behind her, hand massaging her backside and thigh.

"This is how I want to give it to you," she said.

"Good girl," Vaughn replied. "Face down, ass up, hm?"

"Hell yes. Yes sir," she said.

The devil on her shoulder smiled. Christina bent further and felt her knees being wrenched apart.

"You are one fine-ass woman, Tina. I hope you aren't expecting to get to sleep after this."

The voice from behind her was like something she would have heard in her dreams. Deep; confident; smooth; black. And calling her Tina.

"I am not," she said. "Not until we are both done for the evening. And that, Mister Ashford, might be a while."

"That's my girl," he said.

She shivered with pleasure as he lined up his dick with her dripping opening and eased it back in.

My girl, he'd said. Out of all the words in the English language. My girl.

Even if he didn't mean it, it was true. Christina knew the second his cock was back in her that she was his. Her body went into automatic overdrive, pleasure signals racing back and forth. Her pussy felt full, absolutely perfectly at its capacity. Its new, perfect, Vaughn-sized capacity.

He was fucking her again, and now there was no word for it but fucking. There was a rawness, a power, a desire to possess coursing through his strokes. His balls were bouncing forward with each plunge of his meat into her depths, smacking against her.

She knew it was a matter of time until she came again. But time wasn't a concept that mattered anymore. It might have been twenty seconds or twenty minutes since he'd started fucking her again for all she knew. But here in her head it was her body getting pounded, a roomful of wails and moans from her, and the louder and sharper grunts and groans from the gorgeous man who was giving her the best fuck she'd ever experienced.

"Mmmm, damn, baby," he said, breaking through. He skipped a stroke, then two. "Gonna make me nut in you soon, you know." One more powerful stroke. "You want to cum again first?"

"Mmmhm!" Christina shocked herself with the cheerleader-squeaky assent.

He leaned forward over her. "Then ask me, Tina."

She caught his mouth and kissed him before he could straighten again. Their tastes mingled and she felt the pressure building within her again with what she was about today.

"Please make me cum, Vaughn. I need it. Now, please."

"Mmmm. Good girl." His large hand swept her hair to one side, then grasped it. "Yes?"

Her mind swirled. He was asking if he could pull her hair. And her response shocked her too.

"Hard," she said.

Instantly, her head jerked backwards. It was enough of her hair to be a tug rather than a sharp pain, and the wave of pleasure that shot through her was immediate.

Her back was now straight and her body low, her breasts swaying wildly underneath her. She felt her nipples brush against the comforter.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Uggggggh more like that! Like that!"

He tugged her further back still. Her eyes now faced the ceiling. She could hear her noises rising in pitch.

His cock pistoned into her again and again, pushing her forward. Her jaw tightened. She bit her lip against the pain coming from both ends of her body, but somewhere along the way the pain had become pure pleasure. Her hands closed into tight balls, a fistful of bedsheet in each.

The wave started to build right where the dick inside her was hitting bottom. Her body tensed around it, the tension spreading outward in an unstoppable tsunami.

"Ugggghhhh....gahhh..."

Her groans mixed with Vaughn's. His pace picked up, thighs slapping hard against her ass.

"Fuck! Yessss! Rightthere right there right... YEEEEEEEEESSSS!"

Christina's third orgasm shook her entire body, with only the iron grip in her hair preventing her from collapsing into a heap. Her vision blurred, then went dark. Her voice was a wail that sounded like it was from someone else.

It felt like it lasted a full minute until the world righted on its axis and she could breathe again. The hand was still in her hair, but relaxed. The strokes in her were slow and gentle.

"Just keeping myself warm," he laughed.

"Sorry," she said, feeling the blush spread across her face.

His hand gently turned her head sideways to where she could see his face.

"Tina. Do not ever, ever, ever apologize for cumming. Understand?"

"Yes."

"That's my girl," he said again. "Now, if you'll excuse me..."

She grinned. "Your girl. Mmmmmm. Now, will you please cum in your girl's pussy, Vaughn?"

"Damn right I will," he responded.

Christina's head pulled back with renewed tension on her hair. Vaughn's pounding increased in pace, but still with the careful rolling of his hips when he was all the way in: even in his final push, the man was still attending to her pleasure.

His grunting had become more urgent. Deep noises of a man in pleasure filled Christina's ears. Her body absorbed the powerful thrusts, beginning to push back to meet them.

The loud noises from the mess of lubrication between her legs filled any silence Vaughn left, and Christina's own moans soon joined him.

"Do it, baby," she heard herself say. "I want it now. I want...I want your fucking cum!"

He growled loudly and the thick penis inside Christina began to pulse. Holy heavens, she thought. I can feel it being pumped into me.

He slammed forward one last time hand then locked Christina in place, grunting three times in quick succession. Christina felt a rope of jizz fill her with each noise. Two more followed, and a feeling of ecstasy washed through her.

It wasn't the same as an orgasm. Rather, it was a deep satisfaction. She'd now done it, the whole thing: her pussy was full of a black dick that had just dumped a massive load in her.

Vaughn's hands pushed down on her hips now, flattening her. He collapsed on top, breath hot on her neck.

Neither said anything. She loved his weight there, holding her right where she wanted to be. His hands slid under her torso, cupping her breasts for a moment before releasing and then rolling her sideways.

They were nose-to-nose on the sheets now. The kissing came automatically, like it was what she was programmed to do. The urgent sounds of sex had been replaced by the slow and wet smacking of their lips in the silent room.

He was stroking her hair now, slowly untangling it from a sweat-soaked mess. It was calm and somehow pure, the complete opposite of what had just happened below her waist. She looked down her body. There was semen matted in her pubic hair, semen on her swollen labia, semen oozing from her creamy slit onto the sheets. Semen on the mattress, on her partner...

"I never asked what you like to listen to," Vaughn said.

"Well, well. Welcome back," she said, kissing him on the forehead. Her legs wrapped around him. "Music, you said?"

"I did."

She stroked the dark tattoos on his arms, tracing with her index finger.

"Well, a little bit of everything from Skynyrd to Blake Shelton to Usher and Ludacris."

"So a history of Southern music, 1965-2005." He paused. "And nothing since."

"I think I stopped paying attention." She kissed him again, a quick peck. "And my favorite song isn't from the South."

"Mm?"

"Tracy Chapman, 'Fast Car'?"

"You're full of surprises."

"I am." She inhaled deeply. "I've got at least one more."

His eyebrows knitted themselves together. "Yeah?"

"I got a little carried away earlier flirting. My friends call me Chris and I'm Christina professionally, but nobody upon nobody has ever called me Tina."

He laughed, a throaty rumble that matched the smile on his lips.

"Thought you were gonna say you had like three kids or some shit."

Her turn to laugh. "Nope. No kids. Guess I need to ask you that now."

"No kids," he confirmed. "So then, over-flirter, what do I call you going forward?"

She took another deep breath. "How would Tina sound to you?"

He shook his head slowly. "Liked what the Tina mindset got you into, huh?"

"Very much so."

"Me as well. Well, I'm sweaty as fuck, and lemme be gentle and say you probably aren't going to bed like that either. So - Tina - how about a shower? I promise it has room."

"I think we'd squeeze in there if it didn't," she said, rising.

"No doubt."

Again, she felt herself taking Vaughn's hand and following him. Again, time felt slow. Again, her angel and devil appeared on her shoulders.

Look at that body, the devil said. Not his. Yours. Has that body ever met a better match than that man over there?

Fine, the angel answered. You win. But maybe I don't mind that, honey. He seems like a really amazing guy. So, um, good luck?

"Water's getting warm, Esquire." Vaughn's voice boomed through the water streaming from the foot-wide rain shower head.

"Tina's fine, Mister Ashford," she said, stepping into the steaming enclosure and feeling it wash the sweat from her skin. "Ahhh. One less problem now."

His muscular arms encircled her waist. "Mmhm. I got ninety-nine problems, Tina."

She rose to her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips.

"Vaughn, I may be a white chick from Signal Mountain, but I do know 50 Cent. So please, wait 'til the second date to call me a bitch."

His large hand closed around her right breast, lightly tugging her nipple. "Mm. That's my shorty," he said.

Christina felt his other hand between her legs, probing towards her most sensitive spot. She closed her eyes and let the waters flow over her.