College Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't make eye contact with him as she started pumping the shaft of his cock. She was concentrating so hard on what she was doing that until the fluid touched her taste buds, she didn't realize that her precum-smeared fingertip had found it's way into her mouth. "Salty, and not at all bad tasting," registered on her consciousness. She didn't dare glance up at Tom to see if he'd noticed her sampling his precum. Pumping away, she listened to his breathing and his vocalizations. His breathing was already accelerating, and his vocalizations were definitely of the encouraging variety. She was so fascinated by the way that his balls were now shifting and almost squirming inside their sack that she stopped pumping to watch them move.

"Oh god... please don't stop," Tom moaned. "Pump even faster, please."

Spurred by his words, Lisa resumed her pumping action, but even more vigorously. Once again, the feeling of power... of control... surged through her. It was thrilling, hearing the sounds Tom was making now, and seeing his body shake with building arousal. His scent was so sexy that she inhaled it lustily.

As he started shuddering, almost convulsing, his glans swollen and purple with a distended slit, still oozing streams of precum, Tom gasped out, "Aim me at the coffee table! Hurry! I'm... there! I'm..." Hearing that, Lisa hurriedly bent his cock almost horizontal, angled across the low coffee table.

And just in time!

His cock literally spat a whitish rope of his cum onto the glass top of the coffee table. Two more ropes quickly followed. Lisa might've been able to pump out even more semen, but Tom's hand grasped hers to stop her. He wanted to save some for her upcoming attempts. His mind was whirling from his climax, but his subconscious had acted. As he began to calm down, the rationale became clear. His inner voice asserted, "I've managed to cum three times in a row occasionally in my life. But those were rare occurrences, and my third ejaculation usually had more sensation than actual fluids being spewed. I'd really like to have Lisa get me off three times with results she can see!"

With Lisa's hand paused, Tom slumped into a more relaxed pose on the sofa. "Please be a dear and get me a paper tissue from the box in the bathroom," he said, pointing. Smiling, Lisa honored his request, and watched unabashedly as Tom wiped his cock clean. His cock was more like an old friend to her now. And she wanted to play with it some more. "Lisa, that was really amazing!" he complimented her. "You have a great touch! Excuse me a moment."

His cock was still half erect as he went to the kitchen to get paper towels to clean his spunk off the coffee table. As he was busy doing this, the washer finished. Lisa dutifully went to the machine, moved those damp clothes to the dryer, and started the second wash load. Tom tossed the soiled paper towels into the kitchen wastebasket, and came back into the living room carrying two soft drinks.

Handing one to Lisa, they grinned as they clicked the bottles together like having a toast. Sipping their drinks, they sat side by side. He was still naked, and she was fully clothed. Somehow that felt just right. Acting on impulse before she could censor herself, Lisa used her free hand to lightly fondle his partial erection. She wasn't trying to excite him... yet. She just liked the feel of his manhood in her hand. He certainly wasn't complaining about what she was doing.

Their drinks finished and the empty bottles set aside, she turned to him. "I've earned the extra $20... are you ready for me to work on the $50 you promised?"

He chuckled at her eagerness, but there was a hint of lust in his voice as he said, "Be my guest, Lisa. Give it your best shot."

She still had one hand holding his dick, and he probably expected her to just start pumping again. But she was curious about the precum that was already making an appearance at his slit. She felt a little proprietary about this cock now. "I wonder what he'll do if I do this?" she asked herself. She moved her free hand, palm down, over his glans, and started moving her hand in small circles. It was as if she was polishing his glans with his precum! As she did this, he made a strange sound, and in moments his cock was again fully erect, and straining in her hand.

Her palm was very wet and slippery now, so she smeared his cock shaft with his precum, and started pumping it. Any earlier reticence she may have felt vanished like an isolated snowflake under a warm Spring sun. She stared at his dick as she pumped it, watching and feeling how his warm smooth skin moved with her hand. This time she changed her grip, using her thumb and first two fingers. Pressing inward, her fingers made his skin glide up and down, letting it friction the firmer erectile tissue rods beneath the skin. Tom's moans of pleasure indicated he was enjoying this.

There was something hypnotic about watching her fingers manipulating his cock like this. At one point, he seemed so turned on that he started bucking his hips up, trying to fuck her fingers. In response, she pressed a flat hand on his pubic bone pinning him firmly to the sofa. He groaned, but didn't try to fight her control. Her control! Yes, once again Lisa felt the power of controlling Tom in this manner, and she loved it. She began pumping him to the brink of orgasm, then slowing down, and delaying it again. He shook, he pleaded, but she still edged him for quite a while. Finally, she brought him to the brink, pointed his dick at the coffee table, and continued pumping until he released another load of spunk. He made a strange sound of ecstasy, and then his contracting muscles went so limp he looked like a rag doll.

Lisa got a tissue and some paper towels and cleaned his cock and the coffee table, letting him rest. Placing another soft drink where he could reach it, she went to transfer the second load of laundry to the dryer, and put the third into the washer. Tom was sipping, but still slouched, so Lisa folded the clothes from the first load. Then she had a drink herself.

"You look beat, Tom," she said, grinning. "Are you sure you want to go for three?"

He chuckled, albeit wearily. "A deal's a deal, Lisa. You know you'll get $50 more for just trying, so I'll certainly honor that."

She thought, "Yes, and I can use that $50, but I'm sure going to try for the full $100 anyway." His cock was like a limp noodle now, and she guessed it might be still pretty sensitive -- and not in a good way. Cradling it in one hand, she stroked it gently with her other like a person might stroke a tiny, newborn kitten. She whispered to it, "Hello, sleepyhead. Are you going to wake up for Momma again? Come on, sweetie... time to get up."

Tom was startled by this approach, but his body reacted. Internal valves opened, and fresh blood began filling the spongy cavities of his erectile tissues. His cock stirred in Lisa's hands. He was smitten by her expression of joy at seeing and feeling his manhood awaken. At that moment, both of them felt a smidgen of power -- her, at bringing his cock slowly back to life, and him, by his ability to become erect again. Alas, with her stroking and petting it, the cock only managed to get partially turgid. It did, however, obediently start oozing precum.

Lisa pondered her next step, thinking, "I don't want to merely try to force him to cum again. That would probably be a painful experience, and not much fun for either of us. Still, his cock is responding -- that's a hopeful sign. Look at that glistening precum." Acting on an inspiration, she leaned close to his glans and used a single fingertip to smear the clear fluid over that smooth surface. Opening her mouth wide, she breathed a blast of warm air over the area, like people do when polishing their glasses. Feeling that, his cock gave a tiny twitch. But Lisa then pursed her lips and blew a wave of cool air like people do when trying to cool a hot drink. This wave washed right over the head of his cock.

Tom gasped out the word, "Oh!" and his cock stiffened even more. Elated, Lisa repeated the warm air/cool air treatment several times and was rewarded. His cock seemed for all practical purposes to be fully turgid. Experimentally, she reached over the top of his glans, closing her fingers along the skin just beneath its crown. Holding it steady, she spat on its shaft, and smeared her slippery spittle all over the cylindrical surface. Now she pumped his cock by gliding her hand up and down on his non-moving skin surface, a completely different sensation than she'd done for round two.

Humming with happiness, Tom watched what she was doing for several minutes, then closed his eyes to focus on the sensations. As the saliva dried or was absorbed, Lisa spat again to renew it. After a little while, some of the excess spittle flowed down onto his ball sack. Without thinking about it, she smeared the spit over his wrinkled sack, rather than let it drip onto the sofa. She was surprised when Tom reacted with some grunts and jerks of his body, accompanied by rapid breathing!

"Aha! I think I may have found the key to what he needs this time," she thought, grinning. She had to let go of the crown area of his cock to free up that hand. She began pumping his shaft slowly, while her other hand stroked, caressed, rubbed, and even gently scratched his ball sack. She paid special attention to teasing the balls themselves, and soon had them squirming around inside their formerly wrinkled pouch. Formerly wrinkled, because the skin of the sack tightened and smoothed, revealing the wonderful oval structures inside. At one point, her finger slid down out of sight under the sack, into the space between there and his butt hole. The sensors in her fingertip reported some sort of firm, muscular tube just below the skin surface.

Intrigued, Lisa pressed more firmly and rubbed that tube, stroking it toward the base of his scrotum. Tom suddenly gripped both of the arms of the chair so firmly that his knuckles turned white! His pelvis rose up off the seat as if he wanted to fuck the ceiling! That movement contracted his butt muscles so much that Lisa's finger got trapped between them, and was pressed harder against the hidden tube as her palm was also squashed up against his balls. Tom cried out something that sounded like, "Ohmyfuckinggawdohmygawdohmygawd!"

His glans swelled and spat! Lisa barely had enough warning to move her head to one side as the tiny spurt of semen arced over her shoulder to splat on the coffee table. His cock gave several more convulsive jerks as he articulated nonsense, but virtually no more cum emerged other than a tiny whitish dribble at the slit. "That tiny spurt must've been all he had left to shoot," she thought, mentally giggling. "But he actually ejaculated for the third time! Wow!"

This time, Tom seemed to have fainted, but he was still breathing, so Lisa wasn't worried. In fact, since he was unconscious, she obeyed an impish impulse and licked the head of his cock, since there wasn't enough fluid on it to require a tissue. The flavor was piquant, different than the tiny bit of precum she'd tried earlier. Strange, but not repulsive or off-putting. She filed that away for future analysis. She briefly considered licking the tiny splat of semen off the coffee table, but then imagined how she'd feel if he suddenly woke up and caught her doing that. Sighing, she got a paper towel and cleaned the glass surface. However, on her way to the wastebasket, she yielded to an urge to at least smell his cum. It's scent was similar to the tiny taste she'd had, but was more pungent.

The third load was in the dryer, and she was almost done folding the clothes from the second load when Tom's eyes opened. He licked his lips several times, and swallowed to wet his dry throat. Smiling weakly at her, he croaked, "Wow. Lisa... that was intense... inspired. Where did you learn to do that?" She only blushed and shook her head, indicating that she'd never done anything like that before. "OK, I'll take it that you're a natural at this, young lady," he chuckled softly, still catching his breath. They chatted until the third load came out of the dryer.

Tom said, "You don't have to fold that bunch. I can do it." He stood up, and Lisa grinned, seeing that his legs were a little wobbly. "I remember our deal, Lisa," he stated. She stood up, preparing to leave. "I owe you $270." He counted out the bills. "Here's $300 -- keep it. This experience was well worth it." Lisa accepted the payment and impulsively gave him a warm hug, before departing.

As she walked away from his house, feeling giddy and triumphant, she realized that during that sexy encounter she hadn't once worried about or even thought about her underdeveloped breasts. That wasn't to say that she'd given up her plans for an enhancement. She still wanted the procedure. But now she felt more confident that she could easily make her monetary goal. "Gosh, $300 for a couple hours of work!" she exclaimed.

During their chat, Tom stated that he wanted to see her twice a week (although not for triple climaxes), and he had at least four friends that he was sure would want to hire her for a little housework, and some intense pipe cleaning. He also floated the idea of a party of several guys, with Lisa moving around the circle jacking each guy off in sequence. It'd be like a contest to see who could cum the most times. What he offered to pay her for that party made her a little breathless, so she had a hard time wheezing out her agreement, but she managed.

He was as good as his word, and by the end of the second month of her summer vacation, she had several very satisfied, well drained male customers with sparkling clean pipes, and had participated in one successful, very memorable party. Her feeling of power increased with each cock she'd controlled, as well as her self-confidence. She also had more than enough to pay for the breast augmentation, which was scheduled in two days. She planned to throw away the padded bras, and get some sexy new ones with a size C cup. Vague plans were forming for her final month of summer vacation. "I wonder if my customers would be willing to pay more if I'm topless as I help them clean their pipes? If my surgery heals up nicely, I'll have to ask Tom about that."

12