College X-Change Student Pt. 03

Story Info
Kayla and James continue Spring Break shenanigans.
5.6k words
4.73
10k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story involves temporary gender changes from female to male, male to female, and includes sex between two women, two men, a man and a woman.

Borrowed from other stories, a pill called X-Change is used by the characters to temporarily swap genders.

*

I woke with the sunlight already streaming in the open balcony door of our room. The ocean breeze was already warm and brought in the scent of the blooming flowers just outside. Wow, we slept late. I moved the arm I'd flopped over Gemma's chest when we fell asleep and realized her change had already happened.

James stirred, still in front of me and little spoon. He flipped over and gazed at me. "Good morning."

I could tell his deeper voice had both surprised and not surprised him.

"Mornin'." I grinned and kissed him. "That was some day yesterday, huh?"

"No kidding. Thanks again for letting me ease into the whole being a girl thing. And, for last night." James kissed me back again, just a little tongue this time. "Is weird that I'm horny already?"

"I noticed that too. I think when you change in either direction, it's like your hormones get doubled up or something."

James arched an eyebrow and grinned.

"Oh, alright," I feigned irritation.

In a hot second he was on top of me, his lithe and muscular body between my legs. We kissed for a moment as he entered me. I exhaled and relished the feeling of my insides being moved apart, being completely full of him.

James moved upright and sat on his knees, still inside me. He began to thrust gently as the lust took over. After a moment, he paused and reached for the bottle of lube. He applied a drop to the tip of his thumb, and quickly began to rub it around the top of my slit.

"I get it now," he said rather matter-of-factly considering we were actively having sex. "No more quickies for just me," he said sweetly. "You're gonna cum too, okay baby?"

My body shuddered and I merely nodded.

James continued to piston his large tool into my willing cunt. Rubbing slow circles around my button with his thumb, I'd already had a fast but satisfying climax when his finish line came into view. He slid his legs out prone and lay against me. He rocked us back and forth, slow and measured as my breasts rubbed against his muscular chest. This time, he didn't speak as his body began to spasm. I clamped my insides around him and he filled me. We both held still as the delightful tremors turned into aftershocks, then quiet.

He finally relaxed and let his full weight press me into the bed. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him even closer.

"Thanks for indulging me," he breathed out.

"My pleasure," I giggled.

James rolled off and lay next to me and slowly interlaced his fingers in mine.

"I can't believe we still have the rest of the week here. It's gonna be hard to leave this and go back to school."

"You'll still have me." I leaned my head on his shoulder. Half of me just wanted to say in bed. Music from one of the nearby pools wafted in on the breeze. Already ten o'clock.

"As much as I'd love to just stay here with you," he said, as if reading my mind, "I think we should go vacation some more."

"Like... this?" I asked. "Which is totally fine, by the way. We've both experienced both sides now. I'm going to leave it up to you."

James laid silently for a few minutes. "There's one combination we haven't tried yet," he said quietly.

"I know." I tried not to put any context or desire in my words.

"Kinda just feels like we ought to, you know... while we're here?"

I remained silent. He needs to choose. I'd planned for this scenario, of course. Having now seen Gemma, it was a whole new level of exiting for me. But I wasn't going to push it, especially given the drama yesterday.

"Okay," he said with some conviction. "I want us both to change. Kyle and Gemma."

"Are you sure?" I said with more excitement in my voice than I'd meant to let on.

"Yeah." He smiled and kissed me. "I assume you figured this was going to happen—"

I chuckled. "Obviously."

"Alright then, I'm in your hands."

I got off the bed and tore into my suitcase. Double checking each plastic package, I handed James the appropriate X-Change pill and opened mine.

"Last chance," I said with a devious grin, "for twenty-four hours neither of our real selves will exist. We'll be completely at the mercy of our horny other halves."

James just smiled and tossed his pill back. I did the same.

Kyle and Gemma got off the bed a moment later. We glanced at each other, both having the odd dissonance of a gender swap at the same time. In the fifteen minutes since we'd roused and James' taut, smooth body plowed me, I'd forgotten how beautiful he was as a woman. Maybe it was the testosterone now coursing through me, but I immediately lusted after the amazing, curvy woman now standing in front of me. I took a deep breath and willed my swelling cock to cool the fuck down.

Gemma appeared to be in some similar kind of turmoil. The looks she cast up and down my now-taller, rippled body did nothing to help my failing self restraint.

Both of us slowly inhaled and exhaled. We awkwardly hugged like friends who hadn't seen each other in a while.

"I can hold out if you can," I said through my teeth. The deeper voice caught me off guard.

"Okay," Gemma agreed, "No guarantees how long... Alright then, so what should we do today? All of a sudden, I'm in the mood for shopping."

"Whatever you want, baby." I lifted her chin and kissed the magnificent specimen of female beauty in front of me.

"Let's get dressed and get some breakfast. I'm curious to see what you have in your suitcase for me..."

If I'd been a girl, I would have squealed just a bit. This is going to fit her amazing. The currently masculine part of my brain allowed it, imagining what she'd look like in a few minutes. I dug in and pulled out the yellow sundress. Speckled with orange and red flowers, the short dress had a wide V at the already-low neckline, which was held together by a thin strap. I handed it to her.

"Oh, and here's some panties," I said. I grinned deviously as I passed her a white, stretchy thong. "Don't want any lines in a dress like that."

Gemma raised an eyebrow at me and headed for the bathroom. She came out a moment later looking equally parts hot and adorable. Her large breasts filled out the cups perfectly, of course. The tiny strap keeping them together had it's work cut out for it. I imagined the barely adequate thong covering he slit and tapering up her beautiful ass... I almost lost my resolve right there.

"Oh my god," Gemma said excitedly, "this is so fucking comfortable! Guys clothes are all closed off and snaps and zippers and buttons... this is amazing!"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "But you guys get pockets, so... same-same."

I pulled out a pair of form-fitting chino shorts that did indeed have pockets, but were quite short in the inseam. They showed a generous amount of my lean thighs, which Gemma seemed to appreciate. A short-sleeve button down with only about half of them closed finished my outfit. I helped a little with her hair and makeup in the bathroom.

"Don't we look sexy," she said to the mirror. "Come on, I'm starving."

Vacation life was already in full swing as we made our way though the resort. People had already claimed lounge chairs and a few were in the pools. We found a restaurant with an outdoor seating area and ordered bloody Marys and breakfast sandwiches. Recharged by the food and our libidos mellowed by vodka, I led us to the hotel's main building to talk with the concierge. A brief conversation and a palmed twenty got us a private car to a nice shopping district a few miles away. We stepped out into the decidedly posh mall and made our way inside.

Browsing for well over any hour, we each found additions to our wardrobe. I got a pair of sunglasses that I'd admittedly overlooked packing, and Gemma got a hair clip to style her mid-shoulder, chestnut hair, should she be so inclined. We'd made our way around the loop of stores when my memory kicked in.

"So, uh... I didn't now what size feet you'd have as this hotness."

Gemma flashed me a quizzical look. "Uh, okay..."

"I brought another outfit for you... I thought we might want to go dancing the club on the other side of the resort tonight."

She smiled widely. "I'd like that."

"I mean, the flip flops fit okay, but I think you might something a little more... club appropriate."

We rounded a corner and a shoe store just happened to be in our path.

We went inside and walked to the back of the store, away from the sneakers and slides. The entire back portion was dedicated to women's shoes, mostly strappy sandals and heels.

"I'm not sure what I'm looking for," said Gemma. "You obviously have some kind of idea what I'll be wearing tonight."

"So you're okay with... dancing?"

"Will you be there?"

I nodded and grinned. I found them in less than a minute. Black with silver highlights, a few rhinestones around the ankle, four inch heels. I picked up the display and gave it a dubious glare. Might be too tall for the first time.

"Oh, those are cute," said Gemma. "You don't like them?"

"No, they're super hot, I just wonder if you'll be able to walk in them. Heels can be a bitch, especially dancing."

Gemma chuckled nervously and glanced away. "I, uh... think it'll be fine. Not my first time."

I clapped a hand over my mouth and suppressed a laugh. My chuckle cut short, envisioning my boyfriend in a pair of sexy heels and god knows whatever outfit went with them.

"I was experimenting," Gemma whispered before sticking her tongue out.

I wondered if the salesgirl standing near us spoke English... "Perfect, we'll take these, in a size... probably better measure her." I said in Spanish, just in case.

Gemma pecked me on the cheek rather hard as we left the store. We finished our lap of the shopping mall, finding nothing else that I hadn't already packed. I texted the driver the hotel had setup and before long, we were whisked back to the resort in air conditioned comfort. I palmed the driver a few bills as we got out. He grinned widely and said something I didn't translate for Gemma, but made my muscular chest puff up as we got out.

We strolled back through the palm trees, shopping bags in hand. I couldn't help but glance at her every few steps. The way her hips moved in the sundress, her hair flowing over her shoulders in the breeze... I had a brief moment where I forgot that neither of us was our true selves at the moment. Approaching the pools and restaurants, my stomach reacted to the smells of cooking food.

"You want some lunch?" I asked.

Gemma leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I've been a good girl all morning, I don't think I can wait any longer." She kissed the side of my neck and gently took my earlobe between her teeth. "Don't I deserve to get what I want?"

"Oh, you fucking deserve it," I managed to get out through my clenched teeth. I moved one of the shopping bags in front of my tenting shorts. "We can eat later."

We walked as calmly as possible through the vast resort to our end of the property. By the time we reached the winding path to our building, both of us had broken into a trot. I dropped the key card twice before finally managing to get the door open and toss our purchases in a pile.

Our clothes came off in a flurry of kissing and groping. We finally reached the bed as the last of our coverings were kicked off. I'd bent down and took one of Gemma's ample tits in my hand before I paused. Slow down tiger... this should be special. It's her first time like this, do it right.

"What is it, baby?" Gemma panted.

I planted a tender kiss on her cheek and took a few deep breaths. "Remember when we were talking about being vulnerable?" She nodded impatiently. "Giving yourself to a guy the first time is the ultimate vulnerability. I just think we should slow down a little and enjoy this."

"Okay," she said after a moment, a devious smile playing about her face. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you."

"Good. Go lay on the bed, and no touching yourself. Understand?"

Her voice had taken on a sexy edge to it that made me regret not pushing her on the bed and quickly, roughly fucking her brains out.

"Yes," I said quietly. I did as I was told.

Gemma strutted back toward the entrance and rummaged through the pile we'd left there. She scooped up whatever she'd gathered and took the hallway door to the bathroom and closed it. I could feel every fiber of my body contracting and tensing more during every second she stayed behind that door. The blood had nearly left my brain for points south when it finally opened.

Gemma stood there, framed like a picture with a hand on each side of the opening. She'd taken out the hair clip, her beautiful locks cascading down her shoulders, but not long enough to cover her amazing tits.

Her lips were a deep, ruby red. She'd obviously gotten into my lipstick. She had also found the other thong I'd packed. This one was a black, barely-there pair with a single, impossibly high strap over each hip and the tiniest triangle of fabric that could conceivably cover a narrow landing strip, had she had any hair at all.

Propping up the ridiculously fuckable goddess that was Gemma, were the shoes. The black high heels were somehow a perfect match to the straps of the thong, and made her legs even longer and sexier, if that was possible. She lowered her hands to her hips and shifted to the side, and gave me a look I will never forget. Spreading her legs just slightly, I saw just the outline of her lips in the gap, spread around the thin fabric between them. If it wasn't for my deep breathing and strict instructions to to touch my cock, it would have been all over right then.

In the fifteen feet from the bathroom door to the bed, she took what seemed like minutes to traverse. Like she was trying to ace a sobriety test, those tall, black, fuck-me heels stepped in a perfect line, one in front of the other as her curvy hips moved slowly in rhythm. If I hadn't known better, I'd have fully supported the notion that she'd done this before. Professionally. Her firm breasts swayed with each slow step. The tip of my cock actually hurt by the time she got to the bed. Damn, this must be what blue balls feels like.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." All I could think of was to curse. As a woman or a man, I had never been so absolutely randy as I was in that moment.

"Is this what you had in mind?" she asked.

"I..." stuttered. "I wanted it to be special for you."

"Oh, I think this is pretty special." She grinned and stuck her tits out. "Now listen Kyle, as this is my first time, we're gonna do things how I say. Okay?"

The more-than-a-little dominating tone had returned to her voice. Like I needed more encouragement. "Yes, Gemma."

"Good," she smiled. "Now you just lean back."

I propped up another pillow under my head. With the grace of a dancer, she maneuvered up onto the bed. The sparkly heels and tiny thong stayed on. She slowly straddled my legs and crawled up toward me, tits swinging beneath her.

"I'm gonna take care of myself first," she said, sitting upright.

Gemma lowered her snatch into my lap and lightly brushed against the underside of my cock as it lay flopped against my stomach. I could feel her heat and wetness immediately. She stroked back and forth a few times and liberally coated me with her natural lubricant.

"Oooh, that's nice," she cooed.

With each movement, she got more into it. More of her weight against me and longer strokes. Before long she was sliding up and down the entire eight inches of my shaft. The black thong strap had pushed into her gash, but she didn't seem to care.

"Does my cock feel nice, baby?" I reached up and pinched one of her pink nipples.

"Uh huh, so good. But I think it's gonna feel better inside me in a minute."

Gemma increased her tempo. Shit, I hope she's almost there. I'll bust if she keeps this up. I did some deep breathing and tried not to focus on the stupidly hot girl grinding herself against me. Fail. The universe somehow heard my plea and pushed her over the edge.

"Oh Jesus, yes..." she breathed. Gemma stopped sliding and ground herself against me in small circles. "Yes, yes, ooh, yessss..." she hissed and slowed her movements.

She hadn't broken eye contact the entire time. I was about ten seconds from liftoff when she finally sat up and smiled.

"Good boy, not finishing early. Do you need a minute?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to go get some fresh air, you come get me when you're ready."

Fresh air? I watched as she dismounted the bed and did a perfect stripper walk to the balcony. She was just as gorgeous from behind. The minuscule T of the thong drew attention to her shapely round ass. Not that I needed encouragement to watch. I finally stared at the ceiling and panted until I felt like I'd regained some measure of control. Of course knowing what was next kept me rock hard. I made myself count to one hundred before making a sound.

"I think I'm ready," I called.

She turned and walked back inside, heels tapping against the tile floor. "You think you're ready?" She stopped and beckoned to me. "Taking my girl cherry isn't for someone who thinks he's ready."

I sprang from the bed and to her. "I'm really fucking ready." My tool slid between her thighs as he pulled her close. "I want you so bad."

"That's more like it," Gemma said, before planting a wet kiss below my ear. "Now come over here and listen to how I want you to fuck me."

She led me into the living area and sat on the coffee table with just her ass touching the surface. Her legs extended out, like she was sitting on the edge of a chair. I flashed her quizzical look but quickly realized what she was after. She faced one full-length mirror, with another hanging on the wall directly to her right.

"I wanna watch you plow me, especially that cute little ass of yours. I'll bet it gets really tight when you're about to pump me full of cum."

I could barely register that the words were coming out of the same kinda shy, introverted person that was nervous to admit he had a crush on me. She had me wrapped around her finger in the worst and best possible way. In this moment, I'd have jumped off a cliff or killed someone if she'd simply asked.

"Okay," I said stupidly. "Can I... now?"

"First I want your mouth," she demanded. Gemma opened her legs to me.

I crouched on the floor between her legs, eager to please her. With a finger, I pulled the narrow strap of her thong aside and dove in. After about a minute of alternating my technique, I sucked her clit between my lips and used the tip of my tongue against the sensitive nub. She grabbed my head with both hands and kept my mouth buried in her cunt. Another brief moment and her climax took over. No words, just a string of lusty moans that followed the movement of my tongue. I sat up on my knees and gazed at her as she came down.

Gemma let out a slow, contented sigh and the devious dominatrix look in her eyes vanished.

"I thought you might have been into a little role-playing," she said. "Hope it wasn't over the top."

"Nah, I was— I was okay with it."

She pulled me into a hug, her glistening breasts flattening against my chest. "I really want you now. I don't have the energy for more Mistress Gemma talk. I don't know if I can even handle another orgasm... I just want you to use me to get off. Please fuck me."

I raised up on my knees and plunged inside her in a slow, single push. Her audible gasp as my cock disappeared into her body was like a drug. I held still when I finally bottomed out, our thighs together. She wrapped her legs around my ass and held me in place.

12