Comfortably compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's looking more like it! But, yes, we gotta attend to your little brother, don't we?!" she giggles and playfully rolls her slave's shaven balls between her fingers.

She goes back into darkness, soon to return with a bucket of ice and an odd looking penis cage. Holding the bucket below her slave's half erect cock, she piles little ice cubes upon it amidst his gagged screams of mercy. Soon his erection starts to subside as his cock shrivels into itself under the onslaught of freezing cold. Yet she repeats the ice treatment again and again until his balls ache and he can hardly feel his cock anymore.

"Uhh, look at this little cocksicle! How cute! Better give it a little home before it catches cold!" With expert fingers and the help of a bit of lube, she guides his shrivelled cock into a narrow, upward bending metal tube until only his cockhead sprouts out the other end, snaps a heavy metal ring behind the base of his cock and behind his testicles, and finally attaches the base of the metal tube to parts on the metal ring. When she is finished, her slave's deflated cockhead is pointing up and out of the metal tube attached firmly behind his ballsack.

"Look at that cute little head." she says sexily, softly blowing over it, carefully smearing a little numbing cream over the already growing cockhead.

"In a little while we'll have so much fun with little brother here, you won't know how to ever thank me." Her fingers kept teasing the caged cockhead, now mushrooming rapidly atop the metal tube, her gagged slave groaning and moaning, his quivering and bondaged body unable to move at all.

"Yes, you like that, don't you little brother?! Yes! Getting big and randy, don't you? Want to fuck Phoenix's little sister again, don't you! Naughty little brother! Not so big anymore in that tight tube, right? Just little brother's head getting all big and horny again. Wanting to squirt, but can't. Right? Later I'll turn you into a little fountain, a fountain of cum!"

She looks up at her profoundly drooling and babbling slave, her fingers moving up to his nipples, tenderly caressing and pulling them, teasing, pinching, fanning, his cockhead desperately trying to free itself. Smiling seductively, she's looking into her slave's bulging eyes as her fingers work his senses, enjoying his hysterical gagged moaning, helplessly quivering and shuddering in his bounds as she works him over. "Yes, slave, I'll make you cum like you've never thought possible! And I'll make you squirt! Until you beg me to stop! With every thought in that horny head of yours. You'll get a whole new understanding of begging, bitch! I promise you! By the time I'm through with you, you'll beg me to be my Phoenix turning tricks down the street for me, bitch!"

"But," stepping back, she says, "let's get to today's educational part." She giggles and walks over to the phone on her table, dialling a number, "Yes, bring her in whenever you're ready. Thanks." hangs up, and wanders back to her pilloried slave.

12