In a Sunburned Country - Coming Soon

Story Info
Open to all: an Aussie-themed writing event!
479 words
81.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,090 Followers

* * * * *

Click here to read the stories!

* * * * *

Here's more from organizer ChloeTzang:

As many of you may know, I’ve actually been to Australia a couple of times, I’ve got cousins in Adelaide and it’s a country I love. The people, the landscape, the climate, that amazing accent, slang to die for, great food, some of the best wine in the world, some of the loudest drunks I’ve ever heard, totally sick jokes, totally tasty kangaroo steaks (sorry Skippy ‘ol buddy), ice-cold beer (the way it should be), a relaxed lifestyle, a couple of the most livable cities in the world. What’s not to like? Well, except for the snakes and the spiders and the crocs. Gulp!

I’ve always liked Australian authors, books and films as well. The Man from Snowy River. Gallipoli. Crocodile Dundee. Muriel’s Wedding. Picnic at Hanging Rock. Seven Little Australians. The Harp in the South. The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith. We of the Never Never. The Thornbirds. Voss. Cloudstreet. Jasper Jones. Puberty Blues. Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence. A Town Like Alice. There’s a gazillion more. Not to mention Aussie musicians and bands.

But screw literature. We’re all here together on Literotica to write and read erotica. Preferably outstandingly hot erotica. And so, with a “Go Live” date of November 6th, 2018 (Melbourne Cup Day in Australia), here we go with the "In a Sunburned Country – Erotic Tales in an Australian Setting” Writing Event on Literotica.

Something to get your blood racing, your heart pounding, your appetite for things-Australian whetted (and don’t blame me if you end up wanting to visit the sunburnt country, it’s not my fault it’s an amazing place to visit – and my commission from Tourism Australia is already banked, thank you).

So, without further ado, are you interested in writing a story set in Australia? I’ll be contacting a number of authors who I know have written stories in an Australian setting or who are in fact actually Australian coz there’s a good few Aussie’s here on LIT but this isn’t a “by invitation only” event. This is for any author on Literotica who would like to step up to the wicket and “give it a go, mate.”

You don't have to be from Down Under to write for this event, and first time writers or veteran Literoticans alike are invited to participate. So what are you waiting for?! Visit the In a Sunburned Country Story Event: Official Support Thread for full rules, submission info, and of course support from your fellow authors.

If you've got an idea for a fun themed writers event, feel free to contact us anytime!

Lastly, a special thank-you to ChloeTzang for creating and managing this very fun story event.

Have fun writing, and reading!

Literotica
Literotica
2,090 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
FrikaFrikaover 5 years ago
A Sunburnt Country Story again

Ok. Pushed out a quick story idea today from watching the dogs playing in the back yard, that’s about it, 2 stories, I surprised myself actually. 14 hours later DropBear is done, from start to finish. Self edited as usual, hope ya all get ya mugs into tho DropBear Story, public disclaimer in case any one gets any funny ideas. I’ve never had to dispose of a body before but the idea sounded feasible. Enjoy :)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I'm looking forward to learning a bit about

The Land Down Under. My knowledge of that fine continent is limited to a few movies, some historical novels and the ravings of a pickaxe wielding narcissist with numerous IDs and very little imagination. Sorry, Lue. This should be a great opportunity for those of us on the other side of the Equator to learn more about our (more or less) English speaking cousins and their wicked sense of humor.

FrikaFrikaover 5 years ago
A Sunburnt Country story

Ok, I finally finished it , something for Chloe to peruse , that she’s probably never heard of before... enjoy Spinifex , Cheers all .

green117green117over 5 years ago
well...

Thanks to the comments for the Wicked Weasel idea - Hey, Britease - go look it up and check out the models - quite up your alley some of them, and for some "clignotants" do come to mind. Curious to me how the ideals of femininity seem to change as you shift countries. What is it about us 'mericans and, welll... heavy girls?

A back door cheating tale in Coober Pedy seems like it would be choice... some kind of class struggle/wife finding her mojo tale also seems a bit obvious... a historical and "19 Crimes"... and of course a run away husband and the outback, with a bit of second chance abo thrown in...

Pity I can't write.

I look forward to the stories.

Green-something

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 5 years ago
How interesting, perspectives

I wonder, how others see Australia and what uniquely Australian means (to the Aussies here and others).

@Luedon, love your comment about our rotating prime ministers.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roy and the Necklace Roy finds a necklace in a secret compartment on the floor.in Incest/Taboo
Love The One(s) You're With - Coming Soon Tales of lust & caution from a world under quarantine.in Mature
Do this for me! A wife asks her husband to fuck another woman.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Harry's App Ch. 01: Lockdown She becomes her son's lockdown whore.in Mind Control
Join the Dots I bullied her at school. Ten years on, she seeks revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories