Compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan melted into his arms, appreciating the way his body contrasted with hers. He was much taller than she was and weighed almost twice as much. His curves were hard while hers were soft. But as she reached down to his groin to grasp his cock, she recognized that contrasts could fit together, like interlocking puzzle pieces, or his cock in her increasingly wet pussy.

"Everything in its proper place," she said, using his cock to pull him closer. "The proper place for this is inside me."

"My proper place is married to you. Yours is with me."

"Yes," she said, and meant it. Megan pushed him back onto the bed. "I want to warm you up first." She pulled his pants down, and gave a hungry kiss before kneeling on the floor and taking his cock in her mouth.

She didn't feel the compulsion she had felt when he had vacuumed, but she enjoyed it just as much. She could tell by his response that he loved it. The physical sensations of a cock in her mouth still did little for her, but the knowledge of his pleasure was enough.

She licked the precum off of the tip and swallowed it down. Her lips moved from the glans to the base, with her tongue retracing the path back up.

An idea struck her. She understood the mechanics of the gag reflex, and she decided to make an attempt to deep throat him. She took him into her mouth and positioned her neck at what she hoped was a good angle. When she felt the gag reflex start, she held his penis there, until the urge to gag subsided. She then withdrew his cock, and took it in her mouth again, just a little farther each time. After doing this enough times, she noticed that her lips had reached the base of his shaft.

"Oh my God, Megan, are you deep-throating me?"

He ought to be able to take my inability to answer as a yes. She swallowed, and heard him groan in response.

That's it, baby. That's how I can make you feel from my own choices.

"Megan, as incredible as this is. I don't want to come in your mouth today. You have been so sexy all week, but I haven't been able to actually make love to you. Please, let me love you."

She swallowed one more time, as he seemed to really like it, and withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Cool, I wasn't sure I would be able to do that."

"Come here." He pulled her close, and she spread her legs in order to straddle him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

For once, this week, she was pleased by her choice of clothes, and she hoped Eric would be as well.

She felt powerful hands move up along her legs, caressing the nylon of her stockings. Eric's hands slid under the hem of her skirt, and pushed it up, giving him full access. Megan pressed her groin against his in anticipation, rubbing his hardness against her wetness.

"Megan, what is this underwear you are barely wearing?" He pushed her back slightly in order to inspect. She had put on a red satin g-string this morning, just in case. The fabric had been uncomfortable, and gave her the urge to pull it out of her ass crack all morning, before she finally got used to it.

Eric's fingers played with the opening to her pussy through the soft fabric. She mewled in response.

This was what she wanted. She realized why she had been so nervous when she had come home. She did still love him, but was afraid that the response to Esmer's conditioning would be a fraud. This was Valentine's Day, a day for real romance, not lust manufactured due to some automated response. It might help delay their breakup for a short time, but it wouldn't be real.

But this -- this was real. This was romance. This was love.

Megan reached down between her legs, and unsnapped the clasp holding the "g" to the string. Her panties parted, and she felt the slick steel of Eric's penis in direct contact with her labia majora. Stop thinking like a doctor. His cock is rubbing against my pussy, and I love it!

One quick circuitous thrust of her hips, and he was inside her. Yes!

Eric was unbuttoning his shirt, and she took the cue to lift her own top over her head. She immediately felt strong hands around her back, undoing her bra. She shrugged it aside, and Eric's hands were on her breasts.

Pinch my nipples. I want to feel the strength in those fingers.

He kissed her neck, nuzzling her collarbone.

"Eric, I want you to pinch my tits. Tweak my nipples for me."

She moved her hips in an up-and-down circle, using her knees for leverage. The friction of Eric's cock parted her pussy walls, filling her up until she felt whole. The sensation of Eric pinching her nipples sent her close to the edge. He knew just how hard to squeeze where he didn't cause her pain.Yes!

"Make love to me. I love you. I have missed having you inside me. I love you, Eric. Sometimes I think you are the only person who can put up with me."

"On my more arrogant days, I know I am the only man good enough for you."

"How about on your less arrogant days?"

"Then I just suspect I am the only man good enough."

Megan's mouth opened in a smile. His lips were quickly on it. Her mouth was as hungry as his, and she flicked her tongue against his in a sensual dance that they hadn't performed in over a year.

She felt Eric's hips thrust up into her. He was getting close.

Megan was already there. She panted her orgasm into Eric's mouth as she pressed her hips firmly against his, maximizing the depth of his penetration. She shifted her hips slightly so that her clit pressed against his pelvic bone, and her orgasm multiplied and extended.

Thrust met counter-thrust, and Eric groaned as he spent his seed inside her. His hands moved around to her lower back, pressing him in deeper while feeling her ass at the same time. He finally stopped thrusting.

"Megan? Happy Valentine's Day."

"You too, sweetie."

"You know why I wanted to go see Dr. Esmer, don't you?"

Is he confessing something?

"I love you. I fell in love with a feisty one, as my mom likes to say. I knew that about you when I married you. It's why I married you."

Megan decided it was time to come clean.

"Honey, don't get mad, but Esmer did something to me."

He looked away. "Yeah, I figured. Some sort of hypnosis or something. You respond sexually to housework, like vacuuming, or cooking like tonight. I am sorry. I'll go kick his ass tomorrow, but I didn't want to wreck Valentine's Day."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I figured it was hypnosis after the blow job thing a few days ago. I made sure I cleaned the house before you got home. But I didn't think of a cooking trigger. I didn't realize you would respond sexually to me cooking dinner."

Megan smiled, and squirmed her hips against his softening cock. "He didn't program a trigger to respond to cooking."

Eric's surprise was a joy to behold as he asked, "How do you know?"

"I can tell. I get memory flashbacks, and can't control myself. This was real. This was my man making a fabulous dinner and making an effort to clean the house before I got home, just because he knew it would make me happy."

"So this was just you wanting me?"

"Exactly."

Eric made a half-smile that she recognized when he thought of something clever.

"What is it?"

"I should have realized. I am a cop, and it's the entire basis of law enforcement."

"What is?"

"Most people only choose to obey the law as long as everyone else is, and they see that the rules are being enforced somewhat fairly. That's what cops do. We keep the law mostly by making sure everyone knows it is being enforced. Almost everyone gets in line, and you only need to worry about a handful of sociopaths, addicts, and idiots."

"So we are giving each other what we wanted because we know there is enforcement going on?"

"Maybe. I cleaned up the house because you have made me happy this week. I wanted to do something nice for you."

Megan realized something. "So you knew I had these triggers in me, and you deliberately tried to avoid using them?"

"Well, yeah. I married Dr. Bitch, not some wet noodle. I didn't think you would forgive me if I stomped on your choices like that."

She kissed him on the lips, feeling tears flow from her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I always loved that about you, that you loved me for who I was."

"Why else would I marry you?"

"I think you just earned a present."

"What's that?"

"Permission. You can go ahead and use the triggers if you want. I do want the house clean, and don't want you to only do your share when I am not around. Anyway, you just proved worthy of an incredible amount of trust. I know you won't abuse the triggers, but I hope you never feel like they are the only way we get to have sex. Hell, I always did find it sexy when you did housework." I will throw away Esmer's envelope in the morning.

The sly smile returned to Eric's face.

"What is it now?"

"Haven't you noticed the pattern to Esmer's hypnosis?"

"What do you mean?"

"There is an ironic association between the trigger and the act. Vacuuming triggering oral sex. Laundry triggering a strip tease."

"Dishes triggering masturbation?"

"A bit tenuous, but scrubbing? Yeah, I see the connection."

Megan remembered how watching him put stuff away made her think of things being put in their proper place, including his cock in her pussy and sexy lingerie being used for sex. She knew he was right. "OK, why are you giving me that smile."

He looked at her with a grin of absolute mischief. "You are sure you are okay with me using your triggers?" His hands descended down her back, and squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart.

"Yes, I already said so. Why?"

"Because I am not sure we have discovered all of the triggers."

Megan's eyes widened in surprise.

Eric's eyes danced. "I think I should clean the bathroom."

Megan felt her anal sphincter clench in anticipation. Oh no.

---

...And they lived happily ever after.

---

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. Please vote and let me know what you thought.