Congress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

Brad asked Tina to bend over the couch and got behind her and fit the head of his swollen organ to her wet cunt lips and pushed it inside as Coral got down next to her and reached back to guide George's thickness to her hungry hole. Louise was next to Coral and moaned in pleasure as Les' big cock filled her pussy and then turned her head to see Laura's expression as she groaned out loud while George filled her hole. They fucked like this a while until Brad suggested that they play Russian Roulette and change cunts every few minutes for variety and Coral seconded the motion immediately. He pulled out of Tina and immediately plunged his organ into his wife's pussy as each cock found a new opening in the gal next to him as George scurried over to Tina.

As they fucked, one gal after another would cry out in orgasm and Brad was fucking Louise for the third time when his orgasm suddenly erupted and his cock started spurting hot cum inside her cunt as she gasped and moaned from the sensations he was giving her. Soon the rest of the guys reached Nirvana also and each deposited their offerings into the hungry receptacles.

They were all pretty exhausted by this time and, since the girls and Les and Laura had a flight to catch in the morning, they decided to get some sack time. Brad suggested that Tina, Laura and George sleep in his bed and the rest in Les's room since they all wouldn't be comfortable in one bed. When they got in bed, Tina asked Laura if she would mind if she slept with her mouth on her pussy all night and George thought that it would be nice if they slept in a suck circle. Tina made herself comfortable and rested her head on Laura's thigh as she sighed and placed her lips over the still swollen labia. George fed his cock to Laura as she rested her head on his thigh and took Brad's semi hard organ between his lips.

Brad rested his head on Tina's sexy thigh and covered her delicious pussy with his lips and the four of them fell asleep with their organs in each other's mouths. Several times during the night they would awaken to someone's cries of passion as they experienced orgasm and Brad woke up once to find George sucking voraciously on his cock and couldn't go back to sleep until he fed him his cum which George gratefully swallowed with gusto before dropping off to sleep again.

When morning came, he awoke to find George in the throes of an orgasm as both Tina and Laura shared the bounty of his plentiful cum juices. They passed his thick, hard penis back and forth between them as he pumped stream after stream of cum into their hungry mouths. He assumed the same thing was happening in the other room as he heard his wife scream out in orgasm a few minutes later. After they showered and dressed, Coral made them breakfast and George and Carl volunteered to take the four of them to the airport. They said their goodbyes and Coral extracted a promise from the girls to come back again very soon as she was going to miss them and Brad told Les to try and make it to DC again in a few weeks since he had no plans of coming to Ohio for quite some time.

When they all left, Coral walked up to her husband and asked if he had time for a quickie before he left for the office and they walked hand in hand to the bedroom...

jim313
jim313
543 Followers