Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fired the last blast.

He soaked me with all his jizz. I groaned in delight, just so glad to have all that cum in me. I suckled in a deep breath, a big smile on my lips. That was just a perfect moment. My head swam. I felt so dizzy right now.

I panted, loving this delight that swept over me. It was just so perfect. I suckled in a deep breath, my heart pounding away. What a perfect treat. He grunted as he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy, already going soft.

"Thanks, Ms. Franchella," he panted. "That's just what I needed."

"It's why I'm here, honey," I cooed to him. I stood, my leather skirt bunched around my waist. His cum dripped out of me. "Now put your pants back on and put your foot on the chair."

He did that as I luxuriated in his spunk dripping down my thighs. I felt so good right now. I suckled in a deep breath, wondering what treat I would get to enjoy next. He dressed and posed for me. Even soft, he had a big bulge that would attract women's attention.

"Just like that," I purred, savoring the trickle of his cum down my leg. "And... There."

The lights flashed. He grinned at me. I winked at him as he headed out. I called for the next student to come in. I couldn't take pictures while enjoying a huge pounding like that. Getting out with a whole other reason.

Not one student came in, but two. They were both the same age with the same hue of blond hair. The boy wore his short, the girl's long and in a braid. He was in dress pants and a buttoned-down shirt with a tie while she had on a dark-red dress that fell to her mid-thigh leaving the rest of her legs bare. A modest pair of heels finished off her outfit. They had the same blue eyes.

"Twins?" I asked.

"Yeah, our Mom wants us to sit for our pictures together," said the boy. "I'm Alan. This is Danielle."

"And I'm Ms. Franchella." I considered them and a wicked idea popped into my mind. "Well, I don't have two chairs, so, Danielle, you'll have to sit on your brother's lap."

"Okay," she said, her voice soft. She glanced at my pussy and the cum running down my legs. She blushed. A virgin. Delicious.

Alan sat down and his sister sat across his lap. I smiled at that but said, "Okay, now can you turn so your sister faces the camera, Alan? Yes, yes, like that." The chair squeaked as he shifted it. "Good, good. Now put your hand on her knee. Just right there."

His cheeks were red as he touched his sister's thigh right over her knee. I loved the shot, but this had to go much, much farther. I hoped his sister was feeling her brother's hardon beneath her rump. He had chubbed up seeing my well-fucked pussy.

"Mmm, Danielle, sweetie, why don't you just spread your legs apart," I purred, loving as the blushing girl did. She squirmed and her brother groaned.

Oh, yes, her ass was rubbing on his hardon. Perfect.

"Wider," I said. "A little wider." Her legs were spread so delicious, forcing her skirt to expose more of her thigh. "Okay, that's looking good. Now, Alan, slide that hand higher up your sister's thigh. Don't be shy. She's your twin. You shared a womb together. That's it."

Alan worked his hand up her thigh. It was so hot watching him climb higher and higher up her thigh. She squirmed there, her cute face contorting. She shuddered, sucking in a deep breath. I loved this so much.

My hips wiggled from side to side at how delicious they looked. It was just a hot treat for me to feast upon. I flicked my tongue over my lips as his fingers caressed her inner thigh. But he stopped halfway up.

"No, no, keep going," I said.

"But... I'm going to reveal her panties," he said, his eyes panicked.

"Of course, you are," I cooed. "Mmm, we want to see those pretty panties cupping your sister's pretty pussy. Is she shaved or does she have a bush?"

"I don't know," Alan said. "Why would I know that?"

* * *

Alan knew the answer because he had once spied on his sister in the shower. She had left the door unlocked and he'd slipped in, just catching a glimpse of her bald muff through a gap in the shower curtain. He had whacked off hard to that sight. His sister shaved because her mother always said it was hygienic to do that.

* * *

Ms. Franchella

"She's shaved," Alan said when I asked the question. "I... I once caught a glimpse of her in the shower."

"Ooh, a virgin who shaves," I purred, my pussy on fire. More cum ran down my thighs.

"Mom said it's hygienic. Not because I... I..." Her cheeks were crimson. Her brother kept sliding up her skirt. "Alan!"

"Ms. Franchella said to do it," he said as he exposed the pure, white panties she wore. Oh, god, she even had a pink bow. His hand was resting high on her thigh.

"That's perfect," I said and clicked the button. The lights flashed. I stared at the camera screen and frowned. "No, no, your hand just isn't in the right place. I need you to slip your hand down into your sister's panties and cup her pussy."

"What?" Danielle gasped as her brother swallowed, his fingers twitching on her thigh.

"Now, now, you two shared a womb. You have nothing to hide. Alan, thrust your hand down your sister's panties and cup her pussy right now!"

My voice cracked through the room. He gasped and slid his hand to those innocent panties. He slid up her smooth cloth and pressed his fingers into her panties. Danielle trembled as her brother pressed deeper and deeper into her. He cupped her innocent twat. Her cheeks so bright.

"Now smile," I purred."

* * *

Danielle couldn't believe this was happening. Her brother's fingers were cupping her pussy as she smiled for the camera. The light's flashed. She just wanted to hop off his lap and escape his hardon. It made her so aware that she was a virgin because no other boy measured up to her twin brother.

And now he was touching her pussy.

"No, no, your smile is all wrong," says Ms. Franchella. "Finger your sister and make her cum."

* * *

Danielle Sellers

My brother's fingers were cupping my pussy. I had wanted this for so long, but I had been too scared to say it. Now... it was happening. At Ms. Franchella's deviant command, my brother rubbed his fingers up and down my pussy slit.

"Mmm, turn your head and kiss your brother," Ms. Franchella purred.

"Okay," I whispered and turned my head, my brother's hard dick twitching beneath my butt. He was the only boy that measured up. Our lips came closer. My brother kissed me.

I whimpered into his lips as he rubbed at my virgin pussy. I squirmed more on his lap, the pleasure washing through me. This was so incredible. I couldn't believe this was happening. Ms. Franchella watched us making out. My heart hammered in my chest.

"Don't mind me," the photographer said as she stroked my thighs. "Your panties are in the way."

I just whimpered into my brother's kiss as she slid her fingers up my thighs. Her touch was electric. She reached my panties and pulled them down. I lifted my rump to help her slip them off. They rolled down my thighs as my brother rubbed at my virgin folds. He stroked over my hymen and brushed my clit.

"There!" Ms. Franchella declared. "That's perfect. Keep those legs spread, sweetie. Yes, yes, just like that."

FLASH!

She took a picture of my brother fingering my virgin pussy while we made out. I kissed my twin with passion I didn't know I could possess. Our tongues danced as he slid his fingers up and down my folds. I shuddered at this heat. It was so good.

His fingers danced around my clit. He rubbed at my bud. I trembled on his lap, my toes curling in my new shoes Mom bought me. My eyes squeezed shut. I trembled, hurtling toward that moment of climactic passion.

I would have a hot climax. My heart pounded in my chest as I rose toward my orgasm. His fingers danced over my clit. My twin brother was so amazing. I squirmed on his dick. He throbbed beneath my ass. He was so hard.

"Don't be afraid to cum," Ms. Franchella said. "Mmm, that's such a lovely sight."

FLASH!

"Oh, yes, your mother is going to love these pictures."

I quivered at the thought of Mom seeing us making out. Of my brother fingering my virgin pussy. I shuddered on him, the idea sending me over the edge. I burst in delight. My body bucked as my orgasm swept through me.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Alan! Alan!"

"Oh, wow," he said as my pussy bathed his fingers.

FLASH!

"Perfect," purred the photographer.

I trembled through the rapture, girding my rump on my brother's hard cock. He was so handsome. I squealed out as his fingers brushed my clit again. My legs kicked as I moaned. My virgin pussy was on such display as my juices dripped down my taint to my sphincter.

I quivered a few more times as the orgasm swept through me. It was just a delight to enjoy this. A big smile spread on my lips. It was a delicious time. I was so glad to enjoy this. I licked my lips, glancing at the photographer.

"Your poor brother must be so hard after fingering your cunt," she said. "You should slip off his lap and blow him."

"Yes," Alan groaned.

"Um, okay," I said, feeling amazing. And my brother had made me cum. It was only fair, wasn't it? I should do this.

I slipped off his lap and knelt there. His pants had a wet spot. My juices had soaked his crotch. I blushed at that, my cheeks burning bright. I reached for his belt. I undid that, sliding the wet leather through the tongue. I opened it up, my hand shaking.

I had to pull his fly together to slide the hook off the clasp or whatever it was called. The zipper rasped down. His cock tented his white underwear. He lifted his ass off the seat as I pulled both down. His cock sprang out before me.

My eyes widened at the sight of it. He was so big. I swallowed, a wave of heat rushing through me. My heart pounded as I drew his pants and undies down his legs and past his knees. I slid my hands up his hairy thighs, watching his dick twitching. A liquid beaded at the tip. His precum.

"Danielle," my twin said, his chest rising and falling.

"Okay," I said and kissed the tip.

"Perfect," purred the photographer.

FLASH!

"Now swallow his cock. Just work those lips down him. Yes, yes, like that."

Since my brother had turned the chair, she had a side profile of me slipping my lips over his cock. It was so wonderful feeling my lips spreading around his crown. That was spongy and soft. I sealed around his shaft and tasted his precum. Salty.

FLASH!

"Beautiful," Ms. Franchella said. "Oh, yes, this might be the cover of the yearbook. That or your brother fingering your pussy."

I shuddered at that thought as I suckled on my brother's cock. I knew the basics. Treat him like a popsicle. Like those OtterPops Mom would buy in the summer. Only my brother was so much thicker. And warmer. He was almost hot.

I couldn't use my hands to work him in and out of my lips like I would a popsicle, so I had to bob my head. He groaned as I did that. He slid his fingers through my blonde hair. That encouraged me to suckle even harder.

"Danielle," he groaned.

Hearing him moan my name was so sexy. My pussy clenched. I suckled with all my might on his dick. My tongue danced around his crown. He shuddered, groaning as he enjoyed what I did to him. This was so wild.

I almost forgot Ms. Franchella was there until another flash illuminated us. My virgin pussy clenched as my brother groaned. He held a fistful of my hair as I bobbed my head and suckled on him. The salty flavor his precum spilled through my mouth.

That was so good. I really loved that flavor. I suckled on him as he groaned. The sounds of his passion grew stronger and stronger. I was making him feel amazing. He would be cumming in my mouth.

"Oh, yes," he groaned. "Danielle."

I was making him feel amazing! That sent such a hot thrill through me.

"You're doing wonderful, sweetie," purred Ms. Franchella. "Now cup his balls."

I cupped my brother's balls. I lightly squeezed them, knowing to be careful with them. He groaned, his nuts twitching in my hand. That was exciting. I explored his hairy nuts as I loved his cock. His precum grew saltier.

"Oh, yes," he groaned. "Oh, wow, that's so good."

That was music to my ears. I played with his balls and suckled on his dick. I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his dick. I wanted to have all his cum spurting into my mouth. I craved that so much.

My fingers kneaded his balls as he gripped my hair. He was moaning louder. I stared up at his blue eyes. They burned with such excitement. I suckled on him with all my might. I wanted his cum to erupt. He would spurt all that wonderful spunk into my mouth.

"That's it," he groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it!"

I squealed in delight around his cock. I swirled my tongue around him.

"You're amazing, Danielle. Yes!"

My twin brother erupted into my mouth. He spurted all that wonderful cum again and again. The jizz splashed against the back of my throat. He erupted with so much, swiftly filling my maw. I had no choice but to swallow.

I gulped down his jizz, loving the way that stuff poured down my throat to my belly. It warmed me. I shuddered there, my heart pounding in my chest. He erupted again and again, giving me more and more of his cum to drink.

"Shit, yes, Danielle!" he groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's so good!"

"Mmm, perfect," purred Ms. Franchella.

I swallowed every drop of my brother's jizz. All that salty goo. It flowed down my throat to my belly. That was just a perfect treat. The incestuous rush of swallowing his cum washed through me. It was amazing.

"Wow," Alan panted as he fired once more into my mouth. Then there was no more of his yummy cum. It was all gone. "Damn."

I slid my mouth off and licked my lips.

"Good, huh?" Ms. Franchella said. She sat in another chair--I thought she only had one?--and spread her legs. She showed off her shaved and sloppy pussy. "All that cum?"

I nodded, staring at the brazen creampie she had on display. Who had given that to her?

"Good, then get over here and eat my pussy while your brother pops your cherry and fucks you hard!"

I gasped. It was no suggestion. There was such command in her voice, I yelped and started crawling to her, my mouth full of the flavor of my brother's jizz. Her pussy dripped with cum. She had a big grin, her camera aimed right at her crotch. She held the trigger in her hand.

I reached her, the salty scent of cum in the air. I pressed my face into her sloppy cunt and licked up the jizz mixed with the spicy flavor of her pussy. I shuddered as my tongue stroked through her folds, the spunk smearing on my lips and cheeks.

FLASH!

"Now fuck that virgin twat, Alan," she hissed. "Deflower your sister!"

"Yes, Ms. Franchella," gasped my brother. He flipped up my skirt, pressed his cock against my pussy lips, and thrust against my hymen.

I moaned into the photographer's cunt as his dick pushed and pushed on my hymen. My maidenhead stretched. I whimpered into the photographer's sloppy cunt as my brother gripped my hips. He pushed harder until...

"Alan," I squealed as my cherry popped.

"Danielle," he groaned and slid into my pussy. "Oh, my god, you're so hot! Tight!"

I knew this was my brother's first taste of pussy, just like this was my first taste of cock. I whimpered into Ms. Franchella's sloppy cunt as my brother sank deeper into me. I licked up the cum as he bottomed out in me, his hairy nuts resting against my clit.

He drew back. I moaned into Ms. Franchella's pussy and licked up more of the cum. She moaned and shuddered as I did that. Her chair creaked as I swiped up the jizz off her pussy folds. The spicy flavor of her cunt grew stronger.

My brother slammed back into me.

"Oh, Alan," I moaned as his balls slapped my clit.

"Danielle!" he groaned. "Your pussy is amazing!"

"Thanks," I said, blushing hotly.

He pumped away at my cunt. He thrust into my pussy again and again. I loved him burying into me like that. It was so awesome having him doing that. I savored that delight so much as he pumped away at my cunt.

He thrust into me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. It was just so good. I loved it so much. I savored my brother's cock while I licked up her pussy juices. I gathered up all the cream that I could.

She tasted so good.

So wonderful.

"Yes, yes, yes," my brother groaned.

"Oh, your sister is lapping up all that cum," moaned Ms. Franchella. "She's going to be sucking your cock all the time. She's a little cum-hungry sister."

"Yes!" I whimpered and scooped up more cum.

There was less and less for me to enjoy. I whimpered as I stroked at him. It was so much fun to gather up the last of the jizz on her folds. Then it was just her spicy pussy cream. That tasted good. But not as good as jizz.

I squeezed my twat down on my brother's cunt as I licked around her clit. I knew I loved playing with my bud. She whimpered as I did that. Her head tossed back and forth as I suckled on her bud. I would make her cum.

So would my brother.

His nuts slapped into my taint.

He fucked me harder. Faster. He drove me wild with that big dick. I couldn't take much more of this. It was so wonderful. He groaned as he buried into me. I whimpered around her clit. Ms. Franchella shuddered.

"Oh, you little trollop!" Ms. Franchella gasped, her head throwing back. Her big boobs heaved in her blouse as her pussy juices gushed out.

The spicy cream bathed my face as she trembled through her orgasm. I shuddered in delight as my twin brother pumped away at my pussy. My cunt clamped around him as his nuts slapped into my clit. Pleasure burst from that naughty bud.

"Oh, Alan!" I moaned into the photographer's cunt. "Yes!"

My cunt convulsed around his cock. I gasped in delight as my twin brother made me cum again. The taboo rush swept through me. The bliss drowned my mind. I groaned in delight as he pumped away at my spasming snatch.

"Oh, Danielle!" he groaned as he rammed into my spasming pussy. "Yes!"

His wondrous and forbidden seed flooded me.

My twat rippled around him as my pussy spasmed about his dick. This was so incredible. I loved this pleasure rushing through me as I licked up her pussy juices. I stroked through her folds, enjoying every last moment of licking her as I drowned in the bliss of my brother's seed bathing my pussy.

My womb.

My cunt spasmed wildly around him as he groaned. He grunted with each blast, pumping more and more of his seed into me. I quivered in delight as I rubbed my face into the photographer's pussy. I loved this so much.

"Oh, yes, Danielle," my twin groaned as he fired the last of his cum into me.

I shuddered and sat up. I spun around, sliding my cunt off his dick, and threw my arms around his neck. I kissed him so happily. I loved that he had taken my cherry. His incestuous seed dripped out of my pussy and ran down my thigh as our tongues danced together.

Who would have thought that picture day would be so amazing? I was so happy. I hoped Mom loved all the pics. I knew I would. I would be my brother's girl forever. I hoped he even knocked me up. That would be hot.

* * *

Ms. Franchella

I hoped he knocked her up.

That thought danced in my mind as Alan walked out with his twin sister clinging to his arm. I hummed. I had some amazing pics. I hoped the yearbook committee picked one of theirs. They were such a cute pair.

I turned and shouted, "Next!"

A Black cutie sauntered in with saucy lips. I would have fun with her.

* * *

More students come to get their pictures taken by the naughty photographer. The yearbook committee would pick the one of Alan fingering his sister's naked pussy while they kissed. It was such a beautiful picture. Of course, she was also one of the many pregnant girls who had their own special spread. My friend Natalie was on there, of course.