Crazy Ex Pt. 01

Story Info
His crazy, wealthy ex-girlfriend shows up after two years.
4.6k words
4.33
4.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe?" Vince called from the living room. He was sitting in the plush chair, his favorite chair, scrolling through his social media accounts on his phone. "What are you making for dinner tonight?"

"It's a recipe I found online, creamy sesame noodles with Yuba," Caroline yelled back from the kitchen.

"Yuba?" Vince asked himself quietly, not wanting to insult his girlfriend of 6 months. "What the hell is a Yuba?" He hit a few buttons on his phone to look it up. "Dried tofu skin. Ooookay," he mumbled.

Caroline meant well. He knew she did. She was a vegan and if he was going to be with her he was going to have to accept that. It was just hard for him to adjust to it. For the past month, every meal she made was vegan... and then there were the leftovers he took to work the next day. It was sometimes just too much. Sometimes he had to go out and have a good, old-fashioned hamburger.

Luckily, she hadn't found out. At least not yet.

"It'll be ready in about 20 minutes," she yelled again from the kitchen.

"Ok," he yelled, going back to scrolling. There wasn't much happening today, he thought. It was mid-week... there shouldn't be much happening. He had a thought that maybe he should find something to do with Caroline over the weekend... maybe go hiking or something.

Then his phone dinged with a text message. He changed apps and glanced at the new messages. It was from Emmanuelle... his ex-girlfriend. His crazy ex-girlfriend. They'd dated for over four years but day after day she got worse. She became more jealous, more insecure, more over the edge, and he became more scared that she would do something stupid. It didn't matter that she was rich. Really rich as a matter of fact, and a daddy's girl. Her daddy would do anything for her. The potential life of money and power wasn't worth it with someone as crazy as she was.

So he broke it off. He tried to break off all contact, but for some reason, she was always able to call and text him, as if the blocks on his phone were just removed. Luckily, she didn't call or text too often. He never picked up her calls, always letting it go to voicemail where he could readily delete it. And he was able to avoid her texts and emails for the most part, too.

At first, she called, texted, and emailed a lot... she wasn't taking the breakup well at all. Then when that didn't get a response from him, she came to his apartment looking for him. Even when he moved she somehow found him. Even when he spent a few nights at a friends house, trying to stay hidden, she somehow found him. Vince figured she was having him followed and was always looking around to find his tail. But he never saw a thing.

It was extremely unnerving. For the next year, he dated a few times after their breakup, but none ever lasted. For some reason all the girls dumped him after just a few dates. The last girl told him that some crazy woman paid her $5000 to stay away from him and she wanted the money far more than she wanted him... and the alternative seemed a little scary.

Vince was getting extremely concerned. How in the hell do you stop a very rich stalker? She had enough money to do whatever she wanted. Even the police seemed uninterested.

Luckily, after a year, things slowed down and he found he could relax. Emmanuelle sent him the occasional text, but that was it. He thought she finally moved on, although, sometimes, she went a little overboard and sent him sexy or naked pictures of herself. She often did that while they were together, trying to flirt with him. But now... it was kind of weird. He had to admit, though, she had an absolute killer body. He didn't mind having another look and, unknown to Caroline, kept a few on his phone... something to look at when he masturbated.

This time, though, she sent him a video. He nervously looked at the archway to the kitchen, hoping that Caroline didn't hear the ding. When she didn't say anything, he started playing it, with the sound completely off.

The video was of her sitting in her bathtub, the camera off to the side, focused directly on her as she faced it. She was sitting in a tub full of sudsy water, as she took a bubble bath. He couldn't hear anything, but could tell she was talking to him while she was playing with her breasts.

He could feel his cock lurch with desire. Her breasts were... incredible. He absolutely loved them. Caroline's were ok... but just didn't compare.

He swallowed hard and knew he just had to hear what she was saying. He had to watch the video. He stood and moved swiftly back to the master bedroom and slipped into the adjoining bathroom, closing the door. This would be far enough away that Caroline wouldn't hear it.

He sat on the toilet and started the video from the beginning.

"Hey baby," Emmanuelle said. "I'm super, super horny tonight. Although I'm in my bath... I want to get dirty for you. I really want to touch myself. Just thinking about you makes me so... so wet. I'm so horny."

Vince felt his cock throb and opened his pants to alleviate the strain. God, she was so easily able to get his body going.

"I bet you're horny, too, aren't you baby." Emmanuelle grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them a moment, then began stroking them. "And I know nothing makes you harder than seeing my soaped up titties. You love my titties. You're just so mesmerized by them, aren't you? They're so big... and soft... and my nipples get so hard for you."

Her hands squeezed and lifted those beautiful mounds of flesh while Vince watched helplessly. His cock throbbed even more, so he pulled both his pants and his boxers down, letting it free. He grabbed it with one hand and absently stroked it while holding his phone with the other.

"Do you like when my titties bounce up and down?" she asked, bouncing in her bathwater. "You'd love to hold them, wouldn't you baby? You just can't get enough of my perfect titties. If only you were here to feel how soft and slippery they are. Your hard cock would slip right between them so easily. You know how much I love it when you fuck my titties."

Fuck! She was definitely hitting his buttons. She knew him so well... and definitely know what her body did to him. He stroked his cock a little faster, feeling the pleasure quickly rising to a boil.

"Do you have your cock out, baby?" Emmanuelle giggled. "Mmmm... I bet you had it out as soon as you saw my tits."

God, was there a camera here or something? How in the hell did she know him that well?

"I bet you're stroking it... up and down... up and down," she said, almost perfectly to his stroke rate. "God, I miss your cock. I'm not sitting here just to have you watch me. Before this video ends, you're gonna cum for me... and you're gonna cum hard." She giggled, knowing that he probably would.

Emmanuelle picked up suds in her hands and dribbled them onto her breasts. "Imagine if all these suds on my boobs were your cum... mmmm... I'd love to rub it in... and play with it. Remember that? God I loved when you came on my tits... it was so warm."

He definitely remembered that. She was a freak in the bed... and everywhere else for that matter. Their relationship was extremely hot. They had sex on a dime and she initiated it as much as he did. Everywhere they went, they teased and touched each other. It was... incredible... and sometimes got them into trouble, getting kicked out of a few businesses.

"I wish you were here to lick and pinch my nipples," she said as she pinched them between her fingers, pulling them away. "Ooh, baby... they are so fucking sensitive. It drives me crazy when you touch them. Especially while fucking me."

Vince groaned a little as he watched her tease her breasts, her nipples getting so hard, swollen, and red. She was doing a very good job of abusing them for both of their pleasure. His hand was stroking a little faster now. He wasn't sure if he'd even make it to the end of the video.

"My pussy feels so good today," she said, her hands now moving to her thighs, her pussy hidden in the white bubbles. "I love to tease my pussy... and you... in this hot, soapy water. You're in for a treat. I'm going to play now. I'm going to get off on the thought of playing with you. I'm going to get off on the thought of you standing there, jacking off while you watch me, and then covering my titties with all your cum."

"Damn!" Vince said as her words excited him. She always loved masturbating while he watched. Sometimes he was able to play along with her and they fed off of each other's sexual energy. And sometimes she made a video or recorded a voice message of her masturbating while he was at work or somewhere where he couldn't play. She played him so well.

Her hands were sliding over her pussy, even though he couldn't see much. "Jerk your cock nice and fast for me baby. I know you're so close... oh yes... It's so hot knowing how close you are."

Vince stroked even faster. He knew Emmanuelle was going to cum soon. He could read her body, too, after all that time together. He prayed he'd be able to cum before Caroline came looking for him.

"Oh fuck baby!" Emmanuelle panted. "Oh... oh... I'm cumming... I'm cumming baby! Oh my gosh, yes!"

Vince watched her body shake in the tub. It was a familiar scene to him, watching her have an orgasm. He'd seen it so many times. His had was moving faster now. He was so fucking close!

He watched as Emmanuelle brought a finger to her lips and sucked it lick it was his cock. Then she inserted a second finger. "Oh my gosh... I love it when you watch me touch myself like that, when you watch me cum for you. Thank you for watching me cum. I love doing that for you. Maybe you can watch me again soon."

Vince knew as soon as he started the video that this was one that he was going to keep. Whatever it took, he was going to hide it away so he could watch it again and again. It was just too hot.

"I hope you cum for me, too, baby. You always give me so much fucking cum." Emmanuelle giggled and then the video ended.

"Vince? Are you in the bathroom?" Caroline called from the bedroom.

"Oh fuck!" Vince said, standing up quickly, scared he'd be found out, and put his clothes on again. "Yeah, babe. I'm just... I'm just... going to the bathroom." He walked over to the sink and turned on the water. "I'll be out in just a sec."

"Ok... I just wondered where you ran off to. Dinner's ready."

"Ok." As Vince dried his hands, he looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't fuck this up. Caroline was the woman he wanted... right?

*****

Emmanuelle walked through the kitchen as Friday's late morning sunlight came in through the patio door. She set several small syringes on the countertop and opened one cupboard door after another. "Plates... cups... platters..." she said softly. "Everything nice and neatly arranged."

She opened another, which had boxed food inside. "What the fuck is all this? Organic cereal? Good luck making him eat that." She opened the pantry and looked through the items there. "Vegan? Really? Where the fuck is all the good food?"

She grabbed a box and looked at the front. "Quinoa? How the hell do you even pronounce that? Obviously these are all her choices. She'll never let him eat what he wants. Where are his chips? Or his hamburgers? Doesn't she know he loves his ribs?"

She moved to the cupboard holding the cups and looked through the coffee mugs, taking them down and setting them on the counter. "Where is the... Where is it? He loved that mug. I gave it to him for his birthday. He never would have thrown it out."

She put the cups back, loudly clanking as she stacked them in anger. "It's her. It's fucking her." She slammed the cupboard door. "She made him get rid of it."

She left the kitchen and walked through the house, looking at all the furniture, peeking into the closets, and then she found the master bedroom. It was decorated much fancier than she would have... more than Vince would have... with bright pink colors and lace trim. Far too feminine for Emmanuelle's taste. It was obviously decorated completely for Caroline's taste and not for his.

She grabbed a pillow from the bed and smelled it with one deep breath after another. "Oh Vincent... you smell so good. I miss this smell." She pulled her pants off and slid her fingers into her panties, sliding her fingertips around her clit as she continued to smell him.

As time ticked on, she became more and more angry. "It's not fair. It's just not fair. She stole him. He didn't want to be with her. She made him do it. She tricked him."

She slid his pillow between her legs and ground her pussy against it again and again. It felt so good to touch her pussy while she thought of Vince. "Oh Vincent... you feel so good on my pussy," she whispered as her fluids drenched the pillow. "You'll remember the smell my love," she said, smiling. "You'll remember my smell... and you'll dream about me again. You'll know I'm right here for you."

*****

Vince finished brushing his teeth and walked out of the bathroom wearing only his boxers. Caroline was already in bed, wearing her very non-revealing pajamas... ones definitely built for comfort and not sexual stimulation.

He sighed. It had been a month already since they last had sex and it frustrated him. Every time he tried to initiate it, she rebuffed him, telling him she was just too tired, had a headache, or had to get up early. She had every excuse in the book.

He walked to his side of the bed, pulled the covers down, and slid into bed. Then he pulled the covers over himself and settled in.

"We're going to have to wash the bedding tomorrow," Caroline said. "It's starting to smell a little."

"Yeah, no problem," he said. He had to agree. His pillow definitely had an odd smell to it. He didn't remember having an issue like that before, though. His body odor must get pretty bad overnight. "Good night," he said to Caroline, tapping her arm under the covers. "Love you."

"Love you, too," she said and pulled the covers tighter around her. She was locked in place and there was no way Vince could even try to touch her.

He shut off the bedside lamp then lay back and turned on his side, facing her. He hoped the weekend would let them play a little. He needed relief.

Within twenty minutes, they were both sound asleep.

*****

Vince woke up suddenly. He didn't know exactly why... but it seemed like there was a sound. He lay there, looking at the bedroom door in the dark, trying to see if what he heard happened again. He could hear Caroline breathing deeply, sound asleep.

There! There it was again. It was some kind of moaning or whisper coming from downstairs. It was... odd. He pulled the covers off himself and slowly, quietly, moved to the bedroom door. He could see a little in the dark, now that his eyes were adjusted, and looked about as he slowly walked down the stairs.

He heard the sound again, more clearly now. Someone was definitely in the living room.

He got to the bottom of the stairs and accidentally hit the step with the creaking boards. He froze in place and wondered if the intruder heard him, too. The light switch was on the wall, six feet from him. He waited and listened. When he heard the sound again, he moved quickly and hit the switch, turning the lights on in the living room.

He was shocked as he rushed towards the intruder. "Emmanuelle?" he asked, stopping short, stunned that she was sitting in their living room. Stunned that she was completely naked. Stunned that her legs were spread over the arms of the chair, his chair, his comfortable chair... and she was masturbating.

"Hi Vincent," she said, smiling happily, not stopping her playing hands.

Vincent was startled, unable to think clearly. The scene was just too surreal. "What the fuck?"

"I would love to fuck, Vincent," she smiled at him. "I'm certainly ready for it." She pulled her fingers from her pussy and showed him how wet they were.

Vince moved quickly into the living room, moving in front of the chair. "You... you can't be here. You need to leave. Right now," he said, pointing to the front door.

"I know that you weren't expecting me to be in your house and get woken up in the middle of the night and everything," Emmanuelle said. "But it's ok! I know exactly what to do to make you happy."

"Make me... what? Emmanuelle! You gotta leave!"

"I can't leave," Emmanuelle said softly, sliding her fingers back inside her pussy. "I'm not finished yet. You can help if you want."

Vince moved to her and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her to her feet. He turned away from her and started pulling her towards the front door. "You need to get the fuck out of here," he said.

Suddenly he felt a jab in his ass and let her go. Emmanuelle backed away, smiling, holding a syringe.

Vince suddenly felt tired... so... tired. The room seemed to spin for a moment and then he was unconscious. He didn't even feel his body hitting the floor.

"It would have been better if you would have helped me cum," she whispered, smiling down at him smugly. "But things are going to be so much better now, my love. 'Cause we're together again. I can make you feel better than any other girl that you know. I promise."

Slowly, Emmanuelle grabbed another syringe and walked up the short flight of stairs, humming a tune to herself. She quietly walked into the master bedroom and could hear Caroline's deep, even breaths. She pulled the blankets away, slowly and carefully, until Caroline's pajama-covered ass was exposed, and slowly pushed the needle through her clothing and into her soft flesh.

Caroline woke with a start and turned to her back just as the needle was pulled free. She looked up to see a dark figure above her before the room started spinning and she passed out.

*****

It took some work, but Emmanuelle was able to drag Vince up to the master bedroom and lay him in the bed next to Caroline. She turned on both bedside lamps, providing ample light into the room. It was still dark out and would be for another few hours.

She laid her clothes aside and opened her purse, pulling free a small, black bundle of pantyhose. She moved to the side of the bed and sat on it, opening the pantyhose and sliding her foot into one leg, and then the other, pulling them up her long legs and adjusting them as she went. She adjusted the top, making sure the crotchless portion was perfectly in place.

"They're your favorite, my love," she said softly, smiling, glancing at him sleeping on the bed behind her. "They'll remind you just how much you love me."

She crawled up onto the bed, knowing that it was getting close to time, and lay beside Vincent, her face at his crotch. Her fingertips slid along his soft cock, feeling it become harder with every passing second.

"You feel so good," she whispered, not caring if Vince heard her yet or not. "And you're still in your boxers." She nuzzled her nose and mouth into his crotch, smelling his manliness. "Mmmm... I love to take my time. It's so... intoxicating. And your cock's not even out yet."

She slid her hand through the hole in the front of his boxers and took ahold of his shaft, lightly stroking it. "This is going to feel so good," she said. "I think I might be more excited than you are at this point. Ohhh... the excruciating wait."

She kissed his cock through his boxers, holding him up as much as she could, fighting the loose material. "Look at him... I just love him when he's like this. Trapped... yearning to be in my mouth. You know it'll feel so good."

She pulled the waistband of his boxers down, fighting with his weight against the bed to pull them down below his hips and expose his lovely cock.

"Oh... there he is," she said, grabbing it again and slowly stroking it. It was definitely getting harder. "Oh my God." She leaned in and rubbed it across her face and lips, kissing it as it passed. "I just want to snuggle up with him all night."

12