Curlytop's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept doing that, over and over, every time Curlytop thrust her ass back at me. Her body started growing unsteady, and her hips were swiveling, driving her knees down into the cushion and massaging the entire length of my shaft. Every time our bodies met, my legs pressed against her big, gorgeous butt, and I could feel the damask insides of her cheeks. Not wanting us to fall off the sofa, I pressed her side against the back.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, until she caught her breath enough to speak more clearly. "Make me cum!" she implored me. "Play with my clit!"

I knew it was time, and my own climax had been building steadily, so I reached around her hip to find Curlytop's soggy pussy. Her juices had been gushing steadily, and I scraped some of them off and brought my hand back to relish the nectar. Her juices are so delicious, I didn't want to waste any more than I could help, so I repeated that several more times, until my fingers found her swollen clit. It had pushed its way completely clear of the protective hood, so I gently pinched the precious morsel between folds of her inner lips and started stroking in the same tempo as my cock driving in and out of her ass.

"Yes! Like that!" She urged me. "Fuck me faster and make me cum!"

I took over the pace entirely, because Curlytop had almost lost control of her muscles, although she was still fucking back, strictly by reflex, to meet me. I continued driving my cock into her and stroking her clit, while her head and legs and body thrashed in front of me, and I was glad I could press her against the back of the sofa. Minutes later, she joyfully cried out the good news I had been expecting to hear.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She was sprawled forward, no longer even able to fuck back at me, but we had both reached the point where that didn't matter. After two minutes of wild and uncontrolled movements under and in front of me, her back bowed and she let out a loud cry of pure ecstasy. After her great orgasm, she sagged forward, both arms hanging over the end of the sofa, but I didn't even slow down. Less than a minute later, my own climax welled up inside me and exploded out through my cock; I shot a big burst of semen into my condom, but kept pounding in and out of Curlytop's ass until I ejaculated twice more. I was just as finished as she was, and I sagged forward on top of her.

We stayed like that for almost ten minutes, catching our breaths and resting until she started moving under me. My cock had softened enough that I gently pulled it from the place where it had given and received so much pleasure and turned to lean against the back of the sofa. Curlytop, a big, happy grin on her face, moved over to sit beside me, and we stayed there, quietly basking in the great fucking we had just done, until she turned to me and smiled.

"Oh my goodness, that was wonderful!" she solemnly declared.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Curlytop and I had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12