Cynthia’s Man Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy D stood up from her then and said, "There now, you give a woman attention like that before you fuck her and she'll give you a mighty fine ride. It isn't all about the man. You want to get maximum pleasure out of a woman, you've got to give her maximum pleasure herself. It's like a water pump. You got to prime her first. Got that?"

"Yes, sir," Daren answered, still clearly in awe of the effect Billy D's attentions had had on Cynthia.

Just what I was trying to get across, Cynthia thought, lying there and purring, ready for the main event. Maybe hearing it from another man . . .

"Now, here we go," Billy D said. "Hand me one of them there rubbers, please." Daren did, and as Billy D slit the packet open and stood over Cynthia, between her knees, rolling it on his erection, he continued, "Good to let her see you're using a rubber, but if you're hung, and you are, it's good for her to see that too and do a little thinking it's going to be inside her. If she sees you crowning yourself, she won't let worry about that get in the way. OK, let me in, little darlin'. Open to Daddy."

He leaned over Cynthia and put an arm around her waist. He put himself into position with the other hand and, as he slid inside her, he brought his face down to hers and they kissed. Cynthia groaned, pressed her fingernails into his shoulder blades, and began to move with him. Quickly, they were into the coordinated dance of the fuck, with her wrapping her legs around his thighs to hold him close inside her and arching her head back, burbling her pleasure as Billy D pumped her and played her nipples with his mouth.

They moved into the frenzy of a fuck, with Cynthia moving with the rhythm of the thrusts, clearly fully into the fuck. Daren rose from the chair and came closer, drinking it all in, stroking himself as he watched. At length, the pair spasmed and gave a little cry together and Billy D collapsed momentarily on top of Cynthia. They kissed and Billy D pulled out of her and stood up from her, rolling the spent condom off his cock, now going flaccid from mission accomplished.

Cynthia was purring. Billy D slapped her on the hip and laughed. "That was a good one," he said.

"Absolutely," Cynthia cooed, turning her attention, hopefully, on Daren, standing there, holding his erection.

"So, you learn anything from that, stud?" Billy D asked Daren. "You've got the equipment. You getting the idea of it, though?"

"Yes . . . yes, I think so," Daren said, stammering.

"You want to try doing her right now? I think she wants you to." Billy D took a condom packet off the nearby table and handed it to Daren. "You want this? I gotta go get cleaned up again and meet my mates at the bar."

"Yes, please," Daren said, taking the packet, opening it, and crowning himself.

As Billy D got to the bedroom door, he turned and laughed, seeing that Daren was sinking between Cynthia's knees. "Yes, right. That's where it starts," he said, and then was gone.

OK, this training is going well now, Cynthia thought, as she ran her fingers through the blond curls on Daren's head. "Yes, there, like that. Oh, baby, that's good," she purred.

She had to say she was really enjoying her volunteer work as a cougar.

12