Daddy's Little Princess

Story Info
Daddy and daughter play together.
2.9k words
4.04
127.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny20
Lenny20
522 Followers

Author's note:

I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive the little mistakes that surely have sneaked its way into this story. But I just had to write this exactly the way I did, as this is a fantasy that needed to come to life just like this.

I hope you enjoy!

*****

"May I suck your penis, Daddy?" a soft voice purred from below.

He closed the book he was reading and looked into eyes blue as a mountain river, pleading for his approval. She was kneeling in front of him, by his feet on the floor.

"You know what I said", his stern voice replied.

She looked puzzled, never being the smartest girl, but oh so very trusting and always joyful. After her mother had left them her daddy had become her whole world. And once she figured out that he liked to look at naked, beautiful women and pleasure himself, it was only logical for her to want to help him with that.

A week after she turned eighteen she found herself in his bed and to put it in his words, 'become the woman her mother never had been for him'. That was three weeks ago. Since then, there was no two days without her making him feel good, something he hadn't experienced since ages ago.

"What do you mean Daddy?" She looked around the room, found the clock on the wall and pouted. "You said your dinner meeting wouldn't start 'till seven. I know I can make you feel good way faster than that. You know I can."

He replied coldly, "That was not what I meant."

She blinked a few times. Then tears welled up in her eyes. "But, Daddy...you said you wouldn't...Karen was just a friend and you...wouldn't need her as long as you have me." She sobbed.

It broke his heart when he saw her like that. So he swooped her in his arms and pressed her delicate frame against his wide chest and belly, a remaining part of his former strongman career.

Gently he wiped away her tears. "Shh, princess. You know I would never hurt you like that. As long as I have you, there will never be a woman in my heart."

"Really?" She sniffed.

"Yes", he smiled. "No woman in my heart except for my little princess."

She managed a smile and hugged him, her petite arms having trouble fully encircling his massive body.

Suddenly, she pulled away. "But why won't you let me make you feel good, Daddy?"

He lifted his hand, four fingers in the air. "You know the rules, princess."

She nodded eagerly, a big smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Tell me", he commanded.

She stuck out her tongue, thinking for just a moment before she look at him joyfully.

"First...? ", he questioned.

"Never when we are not alone or not at home." She looked around. "But we are, all alone all at home."

He nodded slowly, pleased by his darling princess. "Second...?"

"Always be fresh and clean." She lifted her arms and leaned forward, so he could sniff at her arm pits. "I just got out of the shower half an hour ago."

Quickly, without her noticing it, he drew in a breath. She smelled of soap and her own aroma, a most pleasant mixture.

"Third...?"

"Always take the pill. And I do, Daddy. Promise."

He kissed her on the lips, much more than the quick peck most people would consider normal for fathers and daughters.

"Fourth...?"

She bit her lip, her inner thought process clearly showing. Tapping her well manicured nails on her chin, she suddenly remembered. "You are the master. What you says counts, even if it's against the other rules."

He smiled lovingly. "Very good, little princess. And now, what does my little slut want?"

She beamed a striking smile, knowing exactly that when he called her 'his slut' playtime had begun.

Striking a sexy yet innocent pose, she coyly whispered: "To make you feel good Daddy."

"And how would you do that?"

"By sucking your cock."

He grinned devilish, reaching for his fly. But before he had pulled the zipper half-way, an idea made him pause. Patting his knee, he slid his strong right arm around his feather-light princess and made her sit.

"First, little slut, I want to play a little game."

"Yeah, a game. I always love our special games", she babbled.

He couldn't agree more. Just thinking about the one time he made her kiss his balls a hundred times each before allowing her a minute of sucking or the time she was only allowed to grind herself to orgasm on his flagpole without him entering turned his cock into iron.

"Today, I want to test if you have been my good little princess-slut and watched all the porn I told you to." He nibbled on her ear while waiting for a response.

She licked her lips and nodded, albeit hesitantly. Thinking long and hard, she remembered watching some of the videos he mentioned. But there were so many, hours upon hours of watching people having sex in all different positions, people of all different ages and colors. And every time she tried to watch for more than 20 minutes she would get horny and had to get off. That took time too.

"So, have you?"

"Yes, Daddy", she murmured.

"Let's see then." He caressed her cheek while kissing his way down from her ear to her neck. "You say you want to suck my cock. But for that you have to undress me. Remember, when we play I want both of us to be naked, with very few exceptions."

"You mean that time when you made me suck you while we were at your friend's boring party?"

"Exactly", he nodded. "But now I want us both to be as naked as we can be. But here's the catch: For every piece of clothing one of us removes, you have to tell me one of the nasty words you learned by watching all that porn."

He smiled, remembering just how innocent she was before they started fooling around. When they first played she had never heard another word for his cock than penis and her vagina was just that.

She tentatively nodded. "I think I can do that."

"Alright. We will start with me, as I have less clothes on. Start by telling me what other words for my penis you know."

"Cock."

"As in?"

She furrowed her brow, not exactly sure what he meant. Then she remembered the way she needed to study her Spanish vocabulary.

"Cock, as in 'I want to suck your cock'."

He nodded appreciatively and pulled of his sweatpants, his lower body only covered by his slip.

"Dick", she kept going, "as in 'I want to ride your dick'."

Off came his shirt. His wide, hairy chest, big upper arms and strong mid-section revealed. Not being a strongman anymore, but working in an office 9 to 5 he lost a bit of weight, but still looked like a bear became human that could easily lift even the heaviest equipment in the local gym.

"Fuckstick, as in 'I will swallow that fuckstick whole'."

"Where did you get that from?" He chuckled, almost growling, while removing his slip.

"The one clip where that blonde gets to play with four guys, two black, one white and one Hispanic."

"I see." He looked down his naked body. Spotting a good five inches that grew to almost eight when hard, he was proud of what he packed. But even so, considering the nature of his daughter she would love his dick even if it was only four inches hard. Thankfully, he was double that size and thick and meaty at that.

"Now it's your turn. Name a few words you now know for breasts."

He stepped closer, never one to let her disrobe herself, always helping and getting a feel or two in while at it.

"Tits, as in 'Rubbing my pretty little tits'."

She held her arms above her head while he pulled her light sweater above her head. Being so petite she was always cold, even while being at home on a warm afternoon in late spring.

"Boobs, as in 'Getting a cock between my boobs'."

Off came her tight hot pants. While pulling them down he couldn't help but give her soft firm ass a lite pat and a gentle squeeze. She purred in response.

"Jugs, as in 'Milking a pair of big jugs'."

He laughed as he pulled her shirt up, getting stuck on the head for a moment before revealing her beautiful upper body. She had a toned mid-riff and not a single ounce of fat on her, it seemed. Except for her butt and the two mounds beneath her bra.

"Do you like the thought of milk coming out of breasts?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I would love to milk mine someday. Maybe while having your child inside of me?" She battered her eyelashes seductively.

He put a hand on her shoulder. "I told you already, I am not fertile. I can't give you a baby. Milk on the other hand...we might see to that a different way." Actually he was glad he was infertile, the result of a few years on some performance enhancing drugs in his prime. Back then it allowed him to get a bunch of national and even some international medals. But now it allowed him to fuck his sweet little princess daughter without a rubber and squirt deep inside her without worrying for a single second.

"Now for the last parts..." he said grinning like the devil, staring at her bra and panties, the only clothes left on her frame, "...I want you to name a few words for your vagina. But nothing easy like pussy or cunt. Remember the creative stuff."

She hesitated for just a moment, before spitting out: "Fuckhole, as in 'A big cock for a tiny fuckhole'."

"Very good." He reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor, revealing a magnificent pair of breasts. He loved her C-Cup and could suckle and nibble on them all day long. On her small body those breasts seemed like a double D on most 'normal-sized' women.

"One more", he demanded.

She stuck her tongue out, a sign she was thinking hard about something. Suddenly she beamed and leaned in. "Twat, as in 'A daddy dick needs a daughter twat'."

Their lips touched. The kiss was passionate, intimate, hungry. To him she tasted like sweet apricots, probably the flavor of her lip balm. He sucked on her tongue like he wanted to inhale it.

After breaking the kiss he knelt down before her and slowly shoved her panties all the way down her slender legs. He trailed kisses from her calves, to her thighs, around her ass cheeks and then to her pussy. Giving her pussy a quick kiss and her clit a little flick with his tongue, he stood up again.

They were both naked now. Looking down on his little princess, her eyes at the level of his chest, he took her chin in his hands and made her look up to him. "So, you said you wanted to suck my cock. You know how I want it. Worship my cock. Be a good little daughter-whore."

She nodded submissively and knelt. At first she just sniffed his cock. It was already mostly hard and twitched as he felt her breath near it. The thought of her taking in his scent also helped to get him to full hardness.

Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and touched one of his balls. Soon she was licking around the leathery sack that held his left nut. He was mostly shaven down there, only a tuft of hair remaining between his belly and the base of his dick, so she could lick all around without any hair getting in her way. A little perk, considering she always got a few hairs inside her mouth when he kissed his chest and belly ... although actually it wasn't that bad at all.

Soon she moved to his other nutsack, then she alternated between them, slobbering spit all around his scrotum.

"Ahhh", he moaned. "That feels fucking fantastic. You know just how I like it, my little slut."

She took his big dick in her tiny hand and stroked it gently. "You taught me well." Then her mouth engulfed the cockhead.

A sigh of pure ecstasy escaped his lips.

He felt how her flexible tongue slid all around the upper part of his cock. The warmth of her mouth, mixed with the wetness of the blowjob is little princess gave him gave him pleasures he rarely had felt in his life. That is, until he trained his girl to be his little slut.

After a few minutes of pure gold in blowjob technique - he had to fight of the urge to cum multiple times - he grabbed her by the hair and pulled out.

"I'm close, my little slut. What do you want now?" He asked her, but that was just formalities. She knew exactly what to say now, that was part of her training. And he had not a single second of doubt that it was her hearts (or more likely her pussy's desire) too.

Her sparkling doe eyes beamed at him. "I want you to fuck my...cunt. Please, Daddy?"

"Of course, little princess-slut. Turn around and on your knees." He patted her cheek and as soon as she was on all fours he slapped her lower cheeks.

"Ow", she yelped.

"Sorry." He rubbed the ass cheek he spanked gently, fingers caressing the reddened flesh. Then he leaned forward and sprinkled a dozen soft kisses on her ass.

She purred as hes kisses and eventually tongue came ever closer to her pussy. "I'm already ready for you. You don't need to prepare me like in the mornings."

"I know", he said, muffled by not leaving the place between her ass cheeks. "But you taste delicious, princess.

For a little while he savored her inherent taste. It was a unique combination, almost like salted caramel with a hint of bitterness when reaching the back of his mouth.

But soon he was too horny to ignore his pulsating dick that all the while had rubbed against her feet. So he positioned himself behind her, took the eight inches of stiff manhood in his hands and guided it into her wet hot pussy.

They had tried most positions in the few months they had fucked. The first thing they noticed was that missionary was just not possible. He was too heavy, she too fragile. She almost suffocated under his weight after only ten seconds. Eventually they found three positions they both liked: 69 with her on top, although the height difference made it a little bit uncomfortable after a while; cowgirl, where she could adjust the tempo or - more often - let him grab her hips and dictate their pleasure; and finally doggy.

He spanked her ass a few times whilst pounding into her. Though he took care to be more gentle than before and even after twenty slaps per side her cheeks were only a light shade of pink.

"Oh", she moaned regularly. "I love it. I love the way you fuck me from behind, Daddy."

After another minute of two he reached the point where his inner beast took control. Since his first fuck with his then older girlfriend when he was 18 he always got to that point. He would become more like an animal in heat, a bear seeking to breed any cunt in sight.

And she knew it. She loved that part especially.

Now he just grunted. The slapping got harder again. His hands dug into her hips and the thrusts became more urgent.

"So fucking tight. Take my dick. All the way into your womb."

She panted and moaned. Her lips fluttered and a soft cry escaped her every time he hit her cervix. It was unpleasant at first, but the more he did it, the better it felt.

"Take it deeper. I want to fuck to so deep...fuck your little heart. It's mine. You're mine."

"Yes, daddy. I'm yours. Fuck me. FUCK ME. TAKE ME, DADDY!"

A crescendo of moaning filled the room. Both were panting, sweating and gyrating their hips against each other.

His primal instinct told him to fill her pussy with spunk, painting her small womb white with his semen. But his lust dictated something else ...

He grabbed her hips and dislodged himself. "Turn around. I'll paint your face with my sperm."

There was no hesitation in her movements. She knelt before him, looking him directly in the eyes while flicking her tongue against the underside of his cock.

"FUCK! Keep doing that. It feels so - ah - so good!"

He grabbed her hair and shoved his dick inside her mouth.

The first of many spurts hit her tonsils. She swallowed like she was taught to, and had done time after time already.

The second spurt landed in her mouth, for her to savor the taste.

The next few jets covered her lips, cheeks, chin and neck.

After eight of nine spurts it tuned down to a dribble that sprinkled her breasts.

"Oh, that was fantastic. You are such a good little princess-slut. I love you."

She beamed up at him, face full of sperm. "I love you too, Daddy."

He patted her on the head and sighed. "Alright, princess. You know how to clean me. You do, do you?" His face got a little more stern now.

She nodded demurely and started cleaning his cock.

Lenny20
Lenny20
522 Followers