Damion's Corporate Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damion immediately stopped masturbating, though he knew he had been caught. Sitting on the toilet seat with his underwear still around his waist, there was no way to explain this away. She stood there continuing to stare at him. Her face alternating between his face and his hard-on.

"Well, go ahead and finish...I would like to watch you masturbate too."

His face went white. She said "too". His mouth dropped open. Without thinking, his hand began moving again, stroking himself. He couldn't believe this was happening. As he watched her watch him, a thousand questions raced through his mind. "Had she seen him watching him? Did she open her eyes and see him? If she didn't how would she have known that he was there? Did she mean something else totally different when she said too?"

His hand moved faster and faster as he stroked himself. The friction of his underwear against the length of his dick felt wonderful. He sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Leaning his body back, he rested against the back of the toilet seat. Masturbating had not felt this good in a long time. It almost felt like someone else was stroking him. He could feel a tenseness in his testicles as they prepared to release his love juices.

"That looks like it feels so good" he heard Alexa think out loud. "You must have had quite a build up."

Her sultry voice pushed him even closer to an orgasm. He could feel his juices racing toward the head of his dick. He grunted several times as his hand moved faster and faster, stroking the head of his dick. Knowing it was going to be a large amount of juices, he didn't want to fill his underwear. Reaching with his free hand, he quickly grabbed toilet paper, racing to get it ready before he came.

"Were you thinking about me all day long? Is that why you were so hard and needed to come so bad?" Alexa inquired.

"No" he grunted with short breath.

"God, that is so hot. Do you like watching people masturbate too?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He yanked the front of his underwear down over his dick and testicles. His sensitive balls ached as the waist band pressed against the bottom of his testicles. His dick began shooting hot streams of come before he was able to fully cover the head. One stream landed on his wrist while another shot onto the floor in front of him while the rest of his gushing juices shot into the wad of toilet paper.

"Holy shit. It has been a long time since I have seen you come that hard. The last time I saw you come that hard was that time when I teased you for a long time back when we were together."

Damion's body slouched down on the toilet, the edge of his ass resting against the edge of the toilet seat. He was spent. His dick and balls continued to twinge even after his orgasm had finished. He couldn't think of any words in response to her question.

Alexa walked away from the bathroom door and began dressing. She put on a fresh pair of panties and slipped into a strapless dress with a thigh high slit. She began running a brush through her hair again, waiting for Damion to exit the bathroom.

It was awkward for Damion to go back into the other room. He was her superior at work, but she had clearly put herself in a position of dominance outside of work. They had tonight and another couple days around each other before they returned back home and to the traditional work environment. He had to find a way to put himself back in the driving seat.

Knowing he couldn't stay hidden in the bathroom forever, he turned on the bathroom light and cleaned the mess he had made then washed his hands. He needed to change his pants so he removed his shoes and pants. Heading back into the main room, he headed for the hanger closet and grabbed a new pair of dress pants.

Alexa left the room without saying a word and headed back into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, she exited the bathroom with her makeup and hair all done. Damion was reviewing his notes. His jaw dropped when he looked up. Her body much more mature than five years ago. He inspected her hips jutting through the dress and her breasts bulging out of her dress.

"Let's take things to my room and go eat someplace elegant" Alexa stated.

12