Damion's Corporate Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always hated your teasing" she whispered. "Don't tease."

He massaged her groin muscles a few more seconds before moving back between her legs. Her back was arched, pressing firmly against his upper body. When his right hand began sliding up and down her lips through her soaking wet panties, her hips began thrusting against his fingers.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!" she whined.

"You sound sooooo good" he whispered in her ear.

She reached between her legs, pushed his hand away momentarily, and pulled her panties to the side then pushed his fingers inside her spread lips. Not fighting her, he slid two fingers inside of her inner walls. Her hips lifted off the bench as he entered her, putting all of her weight on his knees.

Her juices gushed against his fingers dipping deep inside her burning hot inner walls. He could feel her inner walls grasping, as if to tell him not to pull out. Readjusting his fingers, he pressed his two fingers against her outer walls and began massaging her G spot. Her body locked up after a few seconds of massaging her. Her moans were becoming more frequent, filling the room with her glorious voice.

With his free hand, he started massaging her clit. Her body began shuddering as her hips ground against his hand and groin. He was so turned on, he felt like he was going to have an orgasm of his own while playing with her. His hands continued manipulating her senses a couple more minutes until her body began shuddering. A strong orgasm washed over her body for several seconds until her body went limp like a noodle.

He removed his fingers from inside her, slid a hand under her legs and picked her up. Moving around the bench, he set her on top of the bed. Her eyes were still closed as she panted in attempt to regain control of her breathing. Her intoxicating juices smelled wonderful. He sucked his fingers that were buried deep inside of her, giving him a sample of her delicious juices.

With his hormones in overdrive, Damion slid between her legs and began lapping up her juices. She placed her legs on his shoulders and placed her heals on the back of his neck. Her legs wrapped around his head, holding his face firm against her crotch. His tongue slid up her slit and found her sensitive clit.

She bucked her hips and exclaimed, "Holy shit. One earth shattering orgasm wasn't enough for you? I have never felt an orgasm like that. Not sure I can have another right now."

Ignoring her once again, he started lightly sucking on the tip of her clit. Her hips began grinding against his face. Her legs pressed his face hard between her thighs. His tongue slithered back and forth against her hard clit. Her resumed moaning let him know that she was close to another orgasm. He remembered that she could have a second orgasm fairly quick then became too sensitive for anymore direct contact down there.

Wrapping his arms around her hips and pulling her mound taut to expose all of her clit, he held her hips against the mattress as his tongue pleasured her. Her heals moved to his front shoulders, spreading her wide open and giving her leverage to grind her hips. Quickly her body was shuddering as the second orgasm washed over her body.

She pushed his upper body away from her with her heals. He fell next to her on the bed and slid up next to her. Pulling her close, he held her in his arms. Without thinking about it, his hips were instinctively grinding against her hip.

After a few minutes, she was able to regain her strength enough to move her body. She pushed him away from her as she slid off the side of the bed. "I can't believe you did that. I told you I have a boyfriend."

"You didn't tell me to stop so you clearly didn't mind."

Headed to the bathroom, with her back to him, she said under her breath, "Hard to say stop when it feels that damn good."

He lay on the bed, still hard, as she used the bathroom. From her comments, he was sure things were not going to go any further. He turned on the TV and looked for something interesting to watch, knowing that he was going to "need" to use the bathroom for a few minutes once she was done.

She returned to the bedroom and climbed up on the bed. Damion kept his eyes on the television, trying not to make things more awkward. To his surprise, she cuddled up next to him and put her hand on his stomach.

"I have never felt an orgasm that strong inside. Where did you learn that?"

"A few years of experience I guess" he answered, eyes still fixed on the television.

"What are you going to do about that?" she asked, pointing to his hard-on.

When he did not answer for a couple of seconds, she slid her hand down his stomach and began massaging the length of his dick through his shorts. "I can't let you give me two mind-blowing orgasms and let you sit there hard as hell. I know how turned on you get when you play with me. This is a one and done thing though. You tell my man and I will file charges with HR for what you did to me."

Damion looked her deep in the eyes, surprised she was going to accommodate him when she began pulling his shorts and boxers down his legs. He lifted his hips to assist her. After throwing his clothes on the floor, she slid between his legs and kissed the tip of his dick. Next, she ran her tongue and lips up and down the length of his hard dick a couple times before looking up at him and smiling.

"You haven't eaten Mexican food lately have you?"

No, why?" he answered.

"Good, because I always hated how you tasted when you eat Mexican food."

When she finished speaking, she slid his hard dick between her lips and slid them all the way down to the base. His hips rose, pushing his dick all the way inside her mouth. She held it there a moment before sliding her mouth back up to the tip. "I learned how to do that without gagging finally."

She grabbed the base of his dick and fondled his balls with her pinkie and ring finger while she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking him quickly. He was so turned on from giving her an orgasm that he could feel himself getting ready to orgasm.

She proudly bobbed up and down while stroking his base until his body locked up, filling her mouth with his juices. In the past, she spit it out. Tonight, she swallowed all of his juices and even smiled afterwards. When he was finished, she ran her hands up his stomach and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Looks like you enjoyed that. I learned a few new things in the last five years, but you haven't seen all of them. Not sure you will get to see them all though."

As he lay on the bed reveling in the pleasure and trying to catch his breath, she slid off the bed, closed the window drapes, and turned all the lights off. She slid back onto the bed and climbed under the sheets, turning away from him.

Assuming she was going to sleep, he climbed under the sheets as well. Looking away from her, he attempted to go to sleep even though he normally slept facing the other way. After five minutes, he felt uncomfortable and rolled over toward her. Unsure if she was awake or asleep, he slid his right hand between her arm and ribs. His hand rested on her breasts.

His hands did not move, simply holding her. She did not move so he assumed she was asleep. As the minutes passed, he was unable to sleep. His fingers began to slowly move, massaging her breasts, feeling her soft nipples with the tip of his index finger. After a few seconds, her nipple began to grow hard. He massaged the outsides of the hard nipple with his finger, simply entertaining himself, not having any further intentions.

He began to feel himself starting to fall asleep as his finger mindlessly massaged her nipple. Abruptly, she rolled over to in his direction. His eyes opened to find her face less than two inches from him, her eyes wide open with "that" look in her eyes. She palmed his head with her hands and began kissing him passionately.

Just as he began kissing her back with wide opened eyes, she rolled over on top of him, pushing him onto his back and straddling his hips. He watched as she pulled her shirt over her head in one felt swoop and tossed it over the side of the bed. She began aggressively pushing his t-shirt up his body. He assisted her in removing it from his body. Before he was able to gain his whereabouts, she was stroking his semi-hard dick that just came to life from the events of the last few seconds.

She placed her free hand next to his head and pressed the nipple he hadn't played with in front of his mouth as she stroked him between her legs. "Give my other nipple some attention. It is jealous."

He sucked on her hard nipple causing her to moan as she stroked him until he has hard again. Her breathing was beginning to grow heavy again. After a minute, she rocked her hips back and sat up straight. He looked at her breasts illuminated by the reflection of the television light. She looked between her legs while holding the base of his hard dick.

Lifting her hips, she sat down on his dick, slowly pushing him deeper and deeper inside of her. He gasp as her warmth surrounded him. She looked up at him, holding him deep inside, sitting on top of his hips.

"Remember how I wasn't very good on top? Well, I have learned over the years."

He replied, "I am surprised you are doing this. I didn't expect us to have sex, especially because I thought you went to sleep."

"I was asleep...until you started playing with my nipple. You know damn well that turns me on. Now shut up and make love to me again."

Her hips began rocking back and forth on his dick. He reached down and grabbed her by the hips, thrusting inside her vagina as she ground her hips against him. She took her time displaying her new moves. He moaned as she slowly ground her hips against him, occasionally lifting her hips until all of his dick had exited her except his head. She slammed her hips back down, causing him to grunt in pleasure as her vagina hugged his hard dick.

She moaned and then began to chuckle. He opened his eyes to see what she found funny. She looked at him. "You seem to enjoy my new moves. I have learned a lot since the old days huh?"

He answered, "Yes!" As he was answering, she lowered her hips, pushing him back inside of her and began grinding her hips. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on each side of his head then began sliding her hips up and down, milking him with her inner walls.

The intense pleasure was making him feels so good. Her short breathing and soft moans were turning him on even more. He placed his hands over his head and enjoyed the pleasure, occasionally lifting his hips and pushing himself deep inside of her.

She lowered her upper body on top of him, pressing her breasts against his chest, and began kissing him on the mouth as she continued sliding up and down his dick. Her inner walls were grasping him, pulling him in as deep as he could go. Their hips began moving in unison for a few moments before she stopped moving and let him do the work. His hips thrust up inside her raised hips before falling back down to the mattress.

When he slid deep inside her once more, she began rolling her hips. The tip of his dick rubbed against different spots inside her. She began moaning louder and louder as his breathing grew heavier. They were moaning together.

She had always said that she couldn't have an orgasm during sex. To him, it sounded like she was getting close. Her hips stopped again with him deep inside of her. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him on top of her as she rolled over onto her back. He leaned down and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. His elbows rested next to each side of her face.

Wanting to please her and come again, he began slowly thrusting deep inside her. She pulled his upper body down on top of her. Each time his hips met hers, she let out a high pitched whine that he had not remembered ever hearing before.

Her hips began smacking up against his body. The sound of their sweaty bodies smacking against each other drowned out the television. Her moans echoed off the walls. His hips began moving faster as he could feel his orgasm building. A few seconds before he was getting ready to pull out, she said, "Don't stop."

"I don't want to come in you" he replied.

He didn't have on a condom and didn't want to risk getting her pregnant. Her telling him not to stop and worrying about getting her pregnant killed his building orgasm a little. He continued thrusting hard inside her, anxious to reach an orgasm.

"I am on the pill, I swear. Ohhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh don't stop. You are going to make me come."

Hearing her says that he was going to make her come turned him on and escalated his building orgasm. Their hips smacked hard against each other. The intensity of his hips grew violent. She ran her nails up his back, digging in. Her moans rang in his ears as his semen raced toward the tip of his dick. He felt her inner walls gripping him tight.

Thrusting as hard as he could, Damion smashed his hips against her body. He shot deep inside of her over and over again for the next couple of seconds. Just as he was beginning to stop, his dick very sensitive, she told him not to stop yet.

"Ohhhh I am almost there! Keep going! KEEP GOING!"

Fighting the sensitivity, he kept thrusting into her. His hardness began to retreat from the extreme sensitivity of her gripping walls which felt like they were an inferno. He wanted to give her an orgasm so he did his best to keep his dick hard as he thrust deep inside her.

Her moans turned into grunts. He propped his upper body onto his elbows and looked down at Alexa. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as her hips thrust against him so hard that her hip bones were grinding into his hip bones. Her body began to convulse as he thrust into her once more. She grabbed hold of his shoulders and pulled her upper body up to him as her hips continued slamming into him, pushing his dick deep inside of her.

Her screams and convulsing body made him wonder if she had become possessed. Her hands were squeezing his shoulders so hard that he could feel her finger nails tearing his skin away from his body. Her body finally collapsed down onto the bed, pulling him down with her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, holding him tight against her. Her body continued to jerk and shudder for another several seconds as he lay deep inside of her.

He lay on top of her for a couple minutes while her body lay lifeless underneath him except her heaving chest. When her breathing became normal, Damion rolled over next to her and kisses her mouth. She didn't kiss him back. Studying her for a few moments, he realized that she had fallen asleep. Closing his eyes, he drifted off to dreamland with her in his arms.

In the morning, Damion, rolled out of bed while Alexa still sleep. Upon returning from the restroom, Damion stopped in his tracks. The ray of light passing through the crack between the two drapes, cast upon Alexa's body. Her skin glowed where the sunlight shone on her, making her sleeping body look angelic. The sheet lay just below her bare breasts. He stared, watching her chest fill with air and slowly deflate, over and over.

The sunlight radiated off the soft, bare breasts making them look radiant. He contemplated waking her up so that she had plenty of time to prepare for the day or stand there and watch this beautiful woman's body as she sleep peacefully.

He wondered how things would be after the events of the previous night. Would it be a one time thing? Would this whole weekend be a love fest? If so would they be able to handle the emotions and still maintain professionalism? What would things be like when they went back to work? Would things be weird from now on or would things go on as if last night never happened? He didn't want to wake her up and face the reality, but it was time for her to get up.

To be continued...

12