Dancing in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm finally passes, but it doesn't seem to go away. I'm left in some sort of sexual state where the tingle of arousal stays over my body. Like I'm constantly having a low-level orgasm. Where at any moment I know I may cum that same intense orgasm as if the valve has been left open. It's a weird feeling that is almost scary as I wonder what would happen if it never goes away?

It doesn't take long of being fucked so roughly that I begin to get sore. My body cries in pain at being bent and held so hard. My face feels crushed from being pressed against the mirror and my legs feel like he's trying to cut them off at my hips from how hard he pushes them into the counter.

My poor womanhood starts to feel very raw as he rams into me over and over again, his cock scraping along the walls of my pussy. I wasn't joking when I said he's the largest cock I've ever had as he's literally stretching my womanhood out. I feel it being pulled and pushed larger than it ever has before, making this feel even more humiliating and violating than it would normally.

To make it worse, I begin to worry that he may be ruining me somehow. That he's going to make sure I'm no longer tight down there, so no other man could ever compare. In a way, I wonder if that is his true goal, to make it so if I ever want to have good sex again, I have to crawl back to him.

The man suddenly grabs my hair again and pulls back. It forces my upper body to go backward, where I lean against his front. It's like this he keeps on fucking me, only he grabs me by the throat to hold me in place. His fingers then squeeze as his other hand holds me around the hips, ensuring there's no way for my small body to escape.

As he chokes me, I orgasm yet again. What does it this time is this new position. I'm on my tiptoes mostly, to which he actually lifts my body as he fucks me. It gives a feeling that he's impaling me on his manhood, forcing me to bounce off it as I'm so small compared to him. The clapping sound that echoes off this is so loud that you would think it's some charging animal.

This time I can't moan or even yelp as my air is taken from me by his squeezing hand. With the intensity of my orgasm combining with my lack of air, I quickly see stars in the corners of my vision. These stars turn into darkness as the waves of pleasure make it impossible for me to even think. The first orgasm was intense enough, but this one makes me feels like I'm about to have a seizure of some sort. That my mind is about to be disconnected from my body.

The moans that want to come out seem to get stopped in my chest, making it feel like I'm vibrating. This only serves to make what is happening to me more extreme as I wonder if I'm really about to die. If this intense, mind-shattering orgasm is the last thing I will ever feel on this earth.

The bastard finally lets go of my throat right as I'm sure I'm about to pass out. The moment he does, air comes flooding back into my lungs, taking away all the darkness and stars. I'm then left with a renewed orgasm as the new air seems to give it more life.

Fresh intense waves of joy move over me as I'm made to look at myself in the mirror. He's turned me to the side, where I'm bent over again, but this time there's no counter to hold me. This time he's holding me in his massive arms.

Forcing me to look in the mirror by holding my hair and turning my head, I'm forced to see myself being raped...and orgasm from it. For the first time ever, I see myself getting fucked. I see how huge he is compared to me and how he keeps me bent so easily. I see my body literally bounce off of his cock with each of his thrusts, just to be pulled back onto his invading cock. With the thrusts so hard and mean, my tits swing so violently they almost hit my face.

As I am made to watch myself be taken in such a primal manner, I can hear my moans as I cum. They echo around the bathroom, making it sound like a porn set, instead of a room in my house. It's incredible to hear as I can't believe it's me making those noises. Or that I can be that loud with my own panties in my mouth.

The sight of me like this, the noises and especially the feeling of my womanhood being ravage takes me to a point where I'm not sure I can take any more. My poor womanhood feels like it's going to break. That my body is going to break and I'll be sent to the hospital. Where I'll be the first person ever to die from being fucked to death.

As if sensing this, my rapist then pulls his cock out of me. Slides his cock clean out, which makes me gasp as not feeling him inside me now feels strange. Like my womanhood got used to feeling something so large in it that it doesn't know what is normal any longer. That without it pushing me open, I am like a deflated balloon.

Being so damn mean and forceful, the asshole pushes down on the top of my head once he stands me up, forcing me to my knees and butt. I nearly fall over from the force, but him holding my hair keeps me upright thanks to him pulling my hair. But he then slaps me across the face as if I'm struggling on purpose. That I'm disobeying him instead of him knowing he's doing this by throwing me around.

Moving very fast for a man his size, he grabs the panties that stick out of my mouth and pulls. My panties are yanked out of my mouth so hard that for a moment I think he took one of my teeth. The fabric is pulled out harsh and rough, uncaring of any damage it might cause.

I'm not even aware of what is happening when he grabs my head with both hands and pulls me towards his cock. My mind doesn't feel like it could think anything, but it somehow does as I know to open my mouth as his cock draws near. Some dark part of me must know what to do as my life is clearly still in danger. That he's wanting to rape another of my holes.

And now I have my rapist's cock in my mouth. His large cock is shoved in, going deeper than I've let any guy go. Where I can taste not just his fleshy taste, but the taste of my own juices on that cock.

"Look at me, bitch," my rapist demands, to which my eyes flick upward as I remain on my knees. When I make contact with that ski mask covered face, he begins to facefuck me. Showing he doesn't want anything gentle, he thrusts his hips forward as he pulls my head down his shaft, causing me to gag on his cock as it goes so damn deep.

My stomach clenches as his cock goes to the back of my mouth like I'm supposed to swallow it. A half-second later, he pulls my head back while pulling his hips back. Then he thrusts again while shoving my head down his cock to make me gag all over again. Only this time he makes his cock go even deeper where I actually feel him hit my throat barrier.

Over and over he gags me like this, my stomach clenching repeatedly. Each time I try my best to keep my lips closed around his cock as well as suck, but it's hard. I barely feel in control of my own body, especially as I don't have my hands to help balance me.

This is in no way a blowjob or head. This is him facefucking me pure and simple. Where I'm not able to do really any work but meant to let him abuse my mouth. That I'm supposed to be like one of those porn shop toys men that use to masturbate with. Just a living toy to use and abuse.

Soon I feel my own drool and spit pouring down my chin as he keeps making me gag on his cock. A few times he leaves his cock buried in me, to which I'm unable to breathe. This is even worse than when he choked me earlier because at least then some air was getting in, but when he jams his cock in my throat, no air passes at all.

My throat and the back of my mouth become very sore, very fast from his cock slamming in my mouth. A few times he even manages to go into my throat somehow, which is a feeling I won't ever forget. Where I just don't feel violated, but scared for my life as I never considered someone could die by choking on a cock. A cock that is inserted into their fucking throat.

Long minutes pass as he whips me back and forth like this. My entire upper body is made to go up and down on his cock, again letting me feel how small I am since he's able to move me. All the while I try to keep looking up at him as he yells at me whenever I break eye contact.

Making me look up at him with his cock in my mouth is just a power move. He wants me to feel humiliated, weak and owned as he does this to me. That he's the superior person in this time and place. Where I can see in his eyes just how little he cares about me. That he wouldn't care if I died from this.

Suddenly the fucker pulls out of my mouth completely. Shoves my head back as he pulls out, to which I barely get a glance of his cock before he cums. His cock suddenly explodes in a sea of cum, with it shooting out...all over my face.

On purpose he holds his cock to aim it at my face. Three solid streams shoot out, crisscrossing over my face, making me feel the warmth of his cum on my face. Where a glob of it lands right on top of my eyelid, where I barely closed it in time.

The last stream that shoots out is aimed lower, where it goes in my mouth as I was yelping in surprise at being cummed on. I have no doubt he saw that opportunity and took it, wanting me to taste his seed. And so I get what feels like a mouthful of his cum, causing me to cough where it spits out of my mouth, drop my chin and onto my body.

Finally, my rapist seems to calm down now that he's cummed. The anger and need for violence seem to fade as we both breath heavily. We both stay as we are, with me on my knees, eyes closed as my face is covered in cum while he stands over me.

When I open my eyes just a little, I see him still holding his cock while it is aimed at me. He runs his hand over it again and again, milking every drop of cum out of him, to which he lets it drip over my body. I can see a long, thin strand of his cum drip down, where it lands right on my abused breasts.

My rapist does this for a while, in which I think he's actually savoring the feeling of having just raped me. Like he's trying to feel the last moments of something great, powerful and fun.

Having gotten all he could out of himself, he pulls his pants up, letting me sway on my knees as he no longer holds me. Saying nothing he gives off a feeling that this is a normal thing to do. That after raping some stranger you should calmly fix your clothes before proceeding. That doing this while in front of a cum-covered woman is the correct way to have sex.

"Please, come one, no more," I pout as the man reaches down and grabs me under my under arms. With my hands still tied behind me, there's not much I can do to stop him from doing as he wants.

The huge man lifts me upward, to which I try to get to my feet. But he doesn't lift me that far. What he is actually doing is sort of dragging me as my entire body is flung to the side. I'm half-lifted, half-dragged across the bathroom floor like this.

I'm tossed back into the bathtub, where I was just showering. Only unlike before where I was standing in it, the bastard throws me into the tub on my back, where I land on my tied arms and back. I land rather hard too, making me cry in pain.

"Shut up! Spread your fucking whore legs," my rapist barks in a voice that reminds me of a big dog's bark. Having no clue what is going on, but very scared of what he might do, I do spread my legs. I spread and lift them, my knees moving to the sides of my head. Once again, my pussy is exposed and open to him, having been freshly raped to hell.

Of all the things I would have expected him to do, turning on the water isn't one of them. But that's what he does. Turns on the water, then switches it back to the shower head as if I'm going to take another shower. This causes the cold water to shoot out rather fast from the shower head, making it feel like it is stinging me as it hits me in my chest.

"Come on! No more," I beg again as he takes the shower head and aims it at my face. Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I try to move to get away from the stinging cold water. But again I'm told to shut up and stop moving. He then puts the shower head inches from my face where it stings even worse from being so close.

I feel the water start to warm up at least, which makes me realize that he's cleaning me off. That he's getting rid of his DNA that's all over my face. Sure enough, right after I think this, he grabs my chin in a vice grip and moves my head about making sure he gets every bit of cum off me. Then in a torturous moment, he aims the water to go right into my mouth, where I choke and cough as I wasn't expecting it. It makes me think that he's smarter than I thought as he knows there's some DNA in my mouth still.

Thankfully, this forced cleaning only lasts a few moments as he hangs the shower head back on it's dock, even if the water is still running. My entire body is drenched again, which oddly makes me feel aroused again.

I do notice that the water is getting warmer and warmer, which makes me look at the faucet. To my great concern, I see the handle is pulled all the way to the Hot side. Where in a few moments it's going to get painfully hot.

"Ouch!" I cry out as the bastard repositions the shower head while it's on the dock. Looking down, he's aimed the water so it is hitting my womanhood directly. He then changes the setting on the shower head so it is one small powerful stream of water. The setting that is meant more to massage than anything else, only he's aimed it right at my clit and pussy. It shoots out the hot water, where it smacks right against my worn out womanhood, nonstop.

"Now stay like that you fucking cock-whore," my rapist growls, going so far as to point at me in warning. Scared and close to panicking as the water is downright hot now, I just nod. So many ideas of things he might do pop in my head if I disobey, so I keep nodding and promising not to move. He's shown just how little he thinks of me, so I don't want to give a reason for him to get any crueler.

Saying nothing else, my rapist turns around and leaves the bathroom. The only thing he does before he leaves...is to take my panties. He picks them up and off the floor where he stuffs them in his back pocket. The way he looks at them before pocketing them makes it known that these are going to be a trophy for him. That they will go on a pile of panties he already has from all the other scared little things like myself. Where I'll just be another nameless victory.

Laying in this bathtub as very hot water hits my womanhood, making me whimper, I actually hear the door downstairs open and slam closed. Not just hear it, but feel it. He slams it so hard the side of the house seems to shake, making it clear he's left. That he got what he wanted, which was to rape me, and now he's left, hopefully never to come back.

Still whimpering, I feel yet another orgasm coming as the hot water strikes my clit. It makes my eyes start to roll again as my mind worries that this is some sort of trick. That he hasn't really left at all, but is downstairs waiting to see what I'm going to do. And the moment he sees that I've moved from how he left me, he'll get even angrier with me and do worse. That he'll decide to rape my ass as punishment.

Cumming yet again, my hips rock as the now very hot water pounds my womanhood. My moans echo around the bathroom again as I have something of a forced orgasm like this. An orgasm based on my own submission and fear of whoever he was. Where tears fall down my cheeks as I tell myself I'll only stay like this for a few more minutes. Just long enough to make sure he's really gone. That I'm not so pathetic that I'm doing this just because he told me too.

Knowing that's a lie and I'll stay like this till the water turns cold, I cum.