Darkness & Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leachim had never felt gallant in his entire life. Where the strength came from he didn't know but, with a sudden movement he picked up Rose, cradling her nude body in his arms and smiled at her beautiful face, in the warm glow of the fireplace. "I love you Rose, I always have." He replied and turned for the bedroom.

Six

Rosemary clutched her dark tresses, pulling in a sexual frenzy and came for the first time in her life, as she screamed out her joy. Leachim's fingers had parted the dark, curly hair, covering her vulva, exposing the inner pink petals and with his lips and tongue, ravished Rosemary's clit. He rode out the bucking action of her legs until she went limp, except for her convulsing belly. A river of sweet, yet salty, clear cum poured from Rosemary's vagina, as she sobbed, laughed and begged Leachim to stop. When Leachim looked up from between her legs, Rose saw that this lips and chin were covered with her juices and started to laugh uncontrollably. Thinking he had gone too far, he was about to ask her if she was alright, when she told him about the shower and what she'd done, between gasps and moans of satisfaction.

They laughed together, as Leachim slid over and up, to embrace Rose and kiss her passionately. "God, I thought I'd loose my mind Lea – is that how it always feels?" Rose murmured and sucked in his lower lip before he could answer. When she released him, he laughed softly and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I guess, at least that's what I read. So...Would you like to find out again?"

Leachim had unlocked the sexual dynamo in Rose. Her bright eyes and eager nod told him she was more than ready. What he didn't know was that he had also broken the damn that held her dark, abused and sickest, thoughts. Gone were the groping fingers; her father's brutality - flushed away with her first climax and the pain he'd caused; gone were the leering eyes and stench of foul breath she held inside her head. Leachim had released them all. He had replaced them with the sweet climax of love making – caring, tender love making.

Leachim began Rosemary's second climax by tenderly sucking on her sensitive nipples. Her hand clutched his stiff cock and her moans grew louder with each passing moment. When he raked a nipple, gently threw his teeth, Rosemary screamed out and jerked his cock hard, arching her back in pleasure. "Oh God – God Lea, you're driving me insane!"

With a large grin, Leachim slipped his fingers inside Rosemary and bent to continue sucking her nipples. Moments later, while jerking frantically on his cock, Rosemary came a second time. Breathless and thrashing around on the bed, she held Leachim's hand between her legs, while squeezing them tightly together and humped his hand and fingers.

"Oh God- Oh God- Jesus I can't stop Lea, I – I can't stop!"

The amber light of the fireplace flickered in the bedroom doorway. The room was scented with Rosemary's sex and the bed soaked with the juices of her climaxes. They didn't care. Leachim's long held, pent up, lust was awake. He was alive and living thanks to his sister. He wanted her. He wanted her now and he moved down, to part her legs. Rose hadn't come down fully from the second climax and she watched him, wide eyed and unsure if she could take any more.

"Leachim, oh baby I – Ieeey baby, easy! Oh sweet Jesus Lea you feel huge!" She cried out, clutching at his shoulders. Her stomached muscles tighten, forming a ridge of ripples in her belly, as she tried to sit up and watch her brother's cock disappear inside her. Spent from cumming twice, she dropped back, closed her eyes, and moaned out as Leachim eased inside her vagina. Lea, holding himself up with his hands, on either side of Rose, slowly dropped down on top of her. Rosemary opened her eyes and melted Leachim's heart with the look of love she gave him. "Finally Leachim – I'm ready, I'm yours." She whispered out and raised her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

Leachim dropped lower, kissed her lips tenderly and dropped to his elbows. He began slow, deep penetrating, hip thrusts. What little sex he'd had before, in no way, prepared him for what he now felt. Rose maintain her eye contact with him, watching his expression change with each deep thrust and felt her body react to his gentle love making. She was sweating, trying in stop-jerk like words to tell him how good his penis felt, watching his face and loving him more with every penetration.

"Lea – can – you – feel – that? Oh yeah – Lea – Oh baby yes – you're – so – big Lea!" She said, staring directly into his eyes and paused only to sharply inhale. She was growing close again. "My God Lea! You've – got me – OH-oh yeah there Lea! There – I - I'm going to – OOOOHHHH YESSSS LEA – cum again!"

Her breathless words excited Leachim and, although he didn't know what was happening inside her vagina, he felt the intense orgasm build-up. Up to that point their love making had been gentle, each reveling in the intense feelings they shared. He saw the look in her eyes and knew instantly what she wanted. Leachim rose up, cried out in a harsh raspy voice, as he pulled his cock nearly out of Rosemary's vagina and then slammed back in hard, furiously pumping his hips. Rosemary's breasts rocked and buffeted with the furry of his thrusts and she too cried out. Rosemary's vagina exploded, drowning Leachim's cock in a flood vaginal fluid and he answered in kind, sending a huge wad of semen into her pussy.

He crashed down on top of her, humping like it was the final sex act of his life and placed his lips over hers. Eagerly, she accepted his tongue and together they climaxed hard and long. Leachim's balls released semen like a raging, sex crazed, bull might have. Like Rosemary before, he couldn't stop and before he even slowed down he was forcing great globs of semen from her pussy.

Rosemary had long released her leg hold on him and her legs flailed in the air above him, as he pounded her pussy. When he finished, Rose laid exhausted, panting heavily and groaning. Rosemary would be sore the next day and she smiled every time she felt that ache deep inside her body. She told Leachim each time and kissed him tenderly, thanking him. Being the quick study she was, Rosemary quickly learned the best way to relieve the ache she felt. Leachim never seemed to mind.

It may have been incest. An immoral act between brother and sister, a wrong against nature and, I suppose, a depraved act in some people eyes but, it was right for Rosemary and Leachim. Two souls lost in the world that would have otherwise surely died. That rainy, cold, day they came together saving one another without knowing it. Leachim never confided his resolve to kill himself; and he never again thought about it. Rosemary eventually confided her years of abuse in the job place and never again went back to work. They buried their past in acts of passionate, sensual sex...

~"No adult in their right mind!" as one anonymous critic put it, writing about another story line of mine. I write for fun and entertainment, not to persuade anyone that I feel the, often, ludicrous nature my stories are plausible. At can't help but wonder, at times, if my fiction doesn't touch on others realities though.

Perhaps the critic had a point but, I prefer to think that any adult in their right mind has the ability for compassion, love and, yes, even sex with a family member – given the right circumstances. Now honestly, don't you? I hope this short story meets with approval, even though it wasn't froth with the sexual content so often clamored for. I simply wanted to write a story that seemed - plausible. Regards/ MDF251~