Daughter's Incestuous Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

In the back of a black car, a man snapped pictures with a telephoto lens. His partner had her cell phone pinned to her ear by her shoulder while she wrote down notes on a legal pad. He half-listened as he snapped a pic of Clint Elliston hugging his wife, Pam Elliston. At their side stood his cousin, Melody Samuels.

"Okay, thanks," the woman said and pulled her phone away.

"Your contact at the State Department?" the man asked.

"Yeah. They have no records of a George Philip Samuels ever applying for a visa. He's not Canadian like it says on Melody's and Leann's birth certificates."

"Still doesn't prove that they're Clint's sisters and not his cousins." In California, first cousins could have sex and even marry. Sisters, even half-sisters, could not. "He could have crossed the border with his driver's license. No one cared back then."

"True," the woman said. "We'll have to catch him with Zoey or Alicia. No getting around him there." They were Clint's "official" sisters. The names on the birth certificate's for both women's children were another Canadian they couldn't locate.

The man shook his head as Clint climbed into his black SUV, his wife and cousin slipping into the back. "His entire family. That's fucked up."

"We'll nail his ass," the woman said, flashing a vicious grin.

The END