Dave's Bring Your Own Sex Toy Party

Story Info
College professor entices student to show him her sex toys.
854 words
3.31
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon was walking up and down the aisles of the sex shop she frequented. She was a college senior with no boyfriend. She took the initiative to please her own self sexually. She had just settled on getting a bigger and longer dildo when she accidentally bumped into one of her college professors.

"Oh, Professor Sartok... I mean... um..." she started.

"Don't sweat it. I'm doing the same thing you are, getting a sex toy!" he said, nonchalantly.

"Gee, I hope you don't think less of me now, I mean now that you know... what I'm doing on this Friday night."

"Think nothing of it. I'll show you my sex toy if you show me yours." he offered her.

She obliged and showed him her 16 inches in length by 3.5 inched in width humongous dildo. He in turn showed Manon a silver-plated vibrator. They both went to the register to pay for their items.

"Listen, Manon, right? You are in my Art History class. Call me Dave. I was wondering if you would like to demonstrate how you use that thing you just bought. I'm curious and frankly intrigued as to how you will be able to fit it into your body."

"Oh, I have others in my dorm that I use in preparation for being able to use this new one." she replied.

"Well in that case bring them along as well, to my place around 10 o'clock tonight. My address is 23 Quincy Lane... and wear something sexy." he instructed her.

Manon left the sex shop and headed to her car all the while thinking about her outfit for tonight. By the time she got to her dorm she had decided on a short black leather skirt and matching vest with no panties or bra underneath. She felt emboldened by her professor's invitation and directness. Manon quickly showered and changed into her sexy outfit for the night. She grabbed her newest dildo and placed it in her sex toy bag then drove to Dave's place.

It took her 20 minutes to make it to Dave's place at 10 o'clock on the dot. She rang the doorbell and her professor opened the door and led her to the den. Manon was surprised to see 15 other naked men there all pulling and stroking their cocks with their hands!

"Come sit down on my comfy couch... where are my manners... this is Gerald, Mateo, Alejandro, Wyatt, Arthur, Justin, Louis, Stuart, Chris, Johnathan, Kirby, Mitchell, Blue, Jeffrey and Robert. They are very eager to use you as well."

Manon was quite excited to use the sex toys, as evidenced by her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs.

"I'm ready," she signaled to the men as she sat on the couch and spread her legs wide. Dave got some clothesline and expertly bound her thighs in spread eagle fashion to the legs of the couch, pulling the rope tightly. Two other men removed her vest and unfastened the buttons of her leather skirt. She was completely naked and at the mercy of the men!

Dave reached into her sex toy bag and pulled out a smaller dildo, about 10 inches long and 2 inches wide, and pushed it deep within Manon's pussy. He pulled it out and inserted the newest dildo that Manon had bought this evening. As he pushed the 16 inches in length dildo into her vagina, he used his own vibrator on Mann's clit.

"Oh, it feels so fucking good!" Manon exclaimed as she gushed her orgasm all over the couch cushions she was sitting on.

"Damn, this bitch is in heat!" One of the men exclaimed as Dave pulled the dildo out of her twat and inserted his whole forearm up inside of her, followed by the other men's forearms inside of her.

Manon meanwhile was in overdrive as her pussy juices kept squirting out of her, totally covering and lubricating the forearms of the 15 plus men. Dave quickly untied her and placed her on the carpeted floor. He then lowered his pants and plunged his quite adequate 12 inches in length cock into her quivering pussy, all the while sucking and biting her pert nipples. Dave didn't stop pumping her pussy until he came deep within her womb. Soon the other men took their turns pumping her twat full of their cum as well.

When all the men were done ejaculating into Manon's cunt, they decided to double penetrate her pussy with their cocks simultaneously working their cocks two at a time. One man would insert his penis into Manon from underneath while another man would penetrate her pussy from on top of her both cowgirl style and reverse cowgirl style.

When all the men had thoroughly exhausted themselves fucking Manon, they got up and left. Manon got up from the carpeted floor and began to dress so she could go back to her dorm room. As she reached for her sex toy bag Dave stopped her.

"No, no. Leave the bag here. I want to make sure you will be back to see me again."