Dave's Gay Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave's nephew shows him the pleasures of same sex relations.
3.1k words
4.4
18.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anime is hand-drawn and computer-generated animation originating from Japan.

Manga are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.

There is a time when curiosity gets the better of you, and you simply act. Unconsciously, without intent, you just do it. That's what happened to me one day, of all places at an Anime and Manga Convention.

I travel, a lot. My job takes me the length and breadth of California. I install and service computers and computer networks. I recently picked p a contract to set up a large network that wold cover multiple floors of a high rise office building in Los Angeles.

Now, a job like this was bound to take a while, and hotels and motels wold break my bank account. So I called and asked my sister if she'd be willing to put up with me for maybe a month. Her immediate reaction was to inform me of some rules.

"You'll need to cook for yourself Dave." was the first thing out of her mouth. "I'm in meetings til noon, then I have work dates with clients til around eight." That was fine with me. Anything she ever cooked took hours or sometimes days to prepare.

The rest of the rules revolved around cleanliness and how she wasn't my maid. The last one, made me want to interrogate her, but I left it alone. "Josh is home from college." she began flatly. "If his door Is closed, leave him be. He's old enough to find food when he's hungry."

I wanted to ask more, but she ended that portion of the conversation with. "I don't know what's gotten into him lately. But he's not hurting himself or anyone else.." I told her I understood, but promised myself to grill the little bastard if I got the chance.

The drive down from San Jose to my sister's place in the San Fernando Valley only took about seven hours or so. I stopped for lunch at a truck stop in Gorman. A little hole in the wall cafe next to it has the best Monte Cristo sandwiches, south of the Bay Area.

When I arrived, my sister was just getting ready to head out to a group thing with colleagues. She tossed me a set of house keys and said, "Josh is in his room, I haven't gone shopping yet, so you'll have to Doordash or something."

The absurdity of the encounter was comical, almost a Sitcom trope. Imagine me standing in the doorway grabbing some flying keys out of the air while a frantic woman with a Bluetooth in one ear, yells instructions while racing through the house.

"I'll be late." she said as she stopped on her way out the front door to hug me. "Good to see you again Dave." She gave me a quick hug and a peck on my cheek. "When does your job start?" she inquired.

"I'll be working Downtown starting Friday." I said. "Most of the work is on weekend, since the offices will be closed then, and I'll have freedom to work undisturbed."

"Sounds like fun." she said, patting my shoulder. Then she was gone. I took my overnight bag and other essentials to the guest room and began unpacking. While doing so I felt that chill you get down your back when someone is watching you.

Without stopping or turning around, I called back over my shoulder. "Hey Josh."

"'Sup Uncle Dave?" Came the young man's voice. "Staying a while?" By now I imagined he was leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, about a month." I began. "If your Mom will put up with me that long." I was rewarded for the comment with a chuckle I was sure he tried to stifle behind his hand.

"Big job then?" Josh asked. Family interrogation time. I told him about the job at a high rise in downtown. Filled him in on the type and style of network I'd be doing. I even inquired wether or not his system needed anything. Fixes, upgrades, etc.

Finished, I turned towards him and put out my hand. "Good to see you again, pal." He took my hand and shook it. He had grown a bit since my last visit. He was just hitting the five foot seven or eight-ish mark now. I guess his Father's genes were more dominant. The man was a dwarf.

I won't speak ill of the dearly departed. There was something about him my sister loved. It just wasn't his physical stature. My family were taller. Me? I'm just a few gray hairs short of six two. How old was he now? I mused, twenty five? Twenty six? I'm just feeling old now.

"I've got to run some errands." I told him as I stood grasping his hand. For his build, he shaped up pretty nicely. Not muscular, but not skinny and undernourished looking either. "You're welcome to tag along." I went on. "In-N-Out's on me when I'm done."

He gave me a half smile and answered. "Cool, I'll get my jacket." then he slapped my shoulder and went off to his room.

It took about three hours to complete my errands. Specialty tool shops, computer stores, equipment distributors to pick up some hardware my company had shipped rather than have me transport all over the place. Josh was cool about it though.

We finished up around six o'clock, and headed to the nearest In-N-Out we could find. It isn't like there are a shortage of them in Southern California, after all. Josh talked about his classes a bit. But mostly about his fascination with Japanese Anime and Manga.

One of his favorites seemed to be about some kind of hero that gets recruited by a Devil or Demon Lord to help save the Demon Realm form being destroyed. I couldn't help thinking how far things had come from Speed Racer and Astro Boy. (Yes, I really am THAT Old.)

"So since your job is pretty close." Josh was saying. "Could you drop me off at the Convention Center and pick me up after you finish in the evening?"

"Anime Convention, eh?" I mulled that over for a minute. "I could do that." I agreed.

"Sweet!" Josh beamed. "The Convention is three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday." he gave me a pleading look. "That's ok, isn't it?" I told him it was fine. We finished out meal and drove back to the house.

The next day, I had the house ot myself. My sister left early to be a workaholic, and Josh disappeared around noon. Said something about Cosplay and fittings on his way out the door. I caught up on emails and set up my schedule for the weekend.

Late that night my sleep was disturbed by some loud music. Obviously in another language and most likely some Anime tune. I walked out into the hall and knocked on Josh's door. When he opened it I just asked politely, in a half asleep voice.

"Could ya keep the volume down a bit pal?" I grunted. "Besides, we're leaving real early, so I need some sleep." I gave him a thumbs up. "I'm old ya know." then turned to walk away.

As I did, Josh whispered. "Nice package for an OLD Man." I stopped and looked down. In my daze, I'd walked out into the hall naked.

I flipped him the bird. "Fuck off." I said with a sleepy grin. "You're to young to handle me." Then I walked back to my room and shut the door.

Next morning I showered and dressed. I was ready to head out by five thirty. My sister was just pouring her first cup of coffee. "Off to work." I said.

"Good morning to you too." She shot back at me. "Leaving Early, working late?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing a travel mug and pouring some coffee. "Also dropping Josh at his convention, and grabbing him after work."

"I'll get you something expensive for Monday dinner." she said with a weak smile. "I was dreading the thought of convention time..." she trailed off. Then abruptly said. "Again."

I just smiled and told her it was no big deal. The convention center was walking distance from the building I'd be working at. Then I capped the mug and headed for the door.

"Drop yer cocks and grab your socks!" I yelled down the hall. My sister just grimaced. "Wheels up in five!" I said. And let the door close behind me. Just as I was slinging my laptop case into the back seat, Josh came out with a huge rucksack over his shoulder. The damned things was nearly as tall as him.

After Josh loaded his sack and got in we hit the road. "McD's for Breakfast?" I asked. Surprisingly Josh shook his head.

"The King has an Impossible Sausage Croissant with Egg Whites." he proclaimed. "Plant Based Protein."

I knew what Impossible meat substitutes were. "The King it is." I said and headed toward our first destination.

We hit the drive-thru a few minutes later. Ordered up our food. I decided to try one of the impossible sandwiches. The headed out on to the freeway in Friday morning L.A. traffic.

We arrived at the Convention center at seven thirty. My job site would let me in by eight. Josh though had to wait around until nine thirty. He said his friends would arrive soon, though.

The weekend came and went. I finished early Sunday afternoon. I called Josh, and he told me the convention didn't close until five this evening. I agreed to buy a day ticket and meet him at the entrance. What the hell, right. See what this is all about.

Seeing josh in his Cosplay Costume for the first time, made me gape. I really wasn't prepared for what I saw. Forget the fact that he was dressed like a girl. The costume itself was barely there. A very skimpy sailor scout outfit that was way too small, thigh high leggings with red and white stripes, and a thong.

Maybe thong is too generous. It was a cloth cup to hold up is package, attached to a couple of strings.

He had some kind of red ribbon on his head that looked like weird rabbit ears and a cardboard box shaped like a navy deck gun on his back.

"What do you think? Josh asked as we walked into the convention center.

I lifted an eyebrow and grinned. Not wanting to sound judgmental. "Pretty daring, I'd say."

"You don't know who the character is?" he said. He sounded amused. "She's called Shimakaze." I guess the name was supposed to spark some kind of realization for me.

I shook my head. "Nope, sorry." I shrugged my shoulders to emphasize my lack of knowledge of Anime denizens. "Doesn't ring any bells for me."

"She's a Destroyer." he said. "A character from the Kantai Collection." I guess my dismay began to show. He went on. "It's an Anime where the characters are all living warships."

The concept of living weapons wasn't foreign to me, so I nodded. "Very cool. Maybe I will check it out." I said. We continued on, and Josh showed me the dealers room and other areas still open.

When an announcement was made that the convention was now closed, everyone moved out. Josh told me we had to stop over at the hotel next door to get his things. I'd been wondering where his ruck sack and other stuff was. So we strolled into the hotel and went up to the twelfth floor.

He room was empty, expect for Josh's stuff and a note. It read; [Left early. Great Con. TTYL. Check us out please.] Josh read it, and tossed it out. He unpacked his clothes and began stripping right there in front of me.

"Not gonna change in the bathroom?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What?" he asked staring down at me, now only dressed in the leggings and thong. "You're the only one who gets to parade around naked?" It was definitely an accusation.

"That was accidental!" I shot back. Friday night coming back to me and causing me to flush.

Josh stood there a moment, then untied the string holding up the cup, and let it fall to the floor.

"Like what you see?" he asked bluntly. I'd seen men nude before, it's nothing to get flustered over. Josh was pretty well developed. "Because, I definitely liked what I saw the other night." He was suddenly smiling.

"Look, Josh." I began. My voice shaking a bit. "I'm flattered, really. But I'm just not into this." I went on to explain. "I haven't even had a girlfriend in a lot of years." He was getting uncomfortably close by this point.

"I know." he replied with a frown. "That's a shame, really. Prime specimen of Man you are."

My eye brows shot up at that. I'm sure my shock and surprise showed.

"Oh, you didn't know?" he asked. "Well, I have a confession." he stated with a slight frown. "Uncle Dave, I'm Gay." At that, my expression softened a bit.

"So was my Uncle Keith." I told him. That stopped him in his tracks. "I don't judge. But this." I said, my voice cracking. "Umm...It's just a bit out of left field."

Josh smiled again. "That wasn't a no." he informed me. "Let's do this." H stroked his chin, but I could see his manhood begin to stiffen. "I really want to get up close to what you showed me the other night."

Friday night became clear in my head. Josh complimenting me on 'My Package' and me telling him off. Did he take it was a request or invitation when I growled Fuck You? Did he think I was hitting on him?

"You're really cool, Uncle Dave." He went on. "In everything. I'm not sure you and my mom came from t he same mother." He giggled and then cleared his throat. "I'm not sure if you'll be into me or not. But at least give me a shot. A chance to relieve some of your stress."

He was leaning over me now. Hands on either side of me and I was forced down onto my back.

"Let me give you a blowjob." straight to the point. "Close your eyes if you want and think of someone else if you want." He hung his head and looked down at my crotch. It was definitely getting a bit uncomfortable down there.

"Looks like part of you agrees." He smiled wide and laughed out loud. Then, as forward as you can imagine. "Let me suck your cock Uncle Dave. If you don't' enjoy it, we'll never talk about it again."

His eyes were intense, and I stared him down for a moment before, I simply nodded once. That simple gesture was enough to make him giggle and squee, as he pushed up off the bed.

As he stood, I could see that his manhood was now fully erect. He may have gotten his height from his Dad, but at least some things he got from my side of the family. I had to admit, it was a good looking dick.

Josh undid my pants and yanked them down to the floor. A surprised whistle escaped him then. "Wow!" he exclaimed. "Not only getting a bit excited, but going Commando as well?"

I just laid back and told him that I've gone Commando for at least as long as he'd been alive, and to stuff it. So he did.

Josh knelt between my legs and set his lips against the tip of my dick. I shivered when I felt the warmth against my skin.

Josh didn't waste any time. He simply opened his mouth and took me in. He slid all the way down onto my seven inch shaft. As his hot, wet mouth engulfed me, I felt electric shocks running up and down my length.

Each time he bottomed out on me, my cock throbbed. This only seemed to make Josh speed up his strokes and suck harder as he went. The tightness in my gut was building faster and faster. I knew this feeling. Even though I hadn't felt it in years.

It only took another minute or so, before I couldn't hold it in anymore. I grunted and hissed through my teeth. "Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" with that, Josh took me all the way down and then grabbed hold of my thighs.

I blasted my load deep into his throat. Josh began gagging and trying to swallow as fast as he could. I felt his throat constrict and release around my shaft over and over. The feeling just made me feel like I was still being sucked off.

Josh suddenly gagged and grunted. Opening is mouth and letting my cock out, he sat back and began panting, heavily. My crotch and the bed under me was soaked. Fortunately this hotel bedspread was absorbent. My pants around me ankles survived unscathed.

When I sat up, I saw Josh panting and holding his crotch. A large wet spot on the carpet and cum all over his thighs and crotch. Apparently, he'd been so hyped about blowing me that he came on himself when I came in his mouth. I couldn't help chuckle.

That earned me a withering glare. But then it faded to a smug grin. "Admit it!" Josh demanded. "You fucking loved it." he stood then and adopted a superhero style pose."Man doesn't cum like that if he hated what was happening." he said confidently.

I stared at him for a few minutes, standing there, totally naked. Cum dripping from his flaccid cock. I took him in from head to toe. He had some very masculine features, but had an overall femininity to him. I smiled.

"You're Right." I admitted. "It felt really good. But twenty years without sex may have helped as well."

My admission seemed to shock him. "Holy Shit!" he exclaimed. "You really need to get laid." then he turned around and bent forward, spreading his ass to me and exposing his anus. "Right here!" he said. "Jam your crazy uncle cock into me and get what you need."

I stood up and walked over. Then slapped his ass cheeks, hard. This sent him reeling and he fell to the floor, and looked up at me.

"Slow your roll, porn king." I said sarcastically. I admit, you give good head. But I'm not ready to jump in the deep end." a frown spread across his face. "It's not about being Gay or not." I said. "It's about being family. And if your mother finds out, she'll kill us both."

Josh smiled then said. "Yeah, AND she'll plead guilty. Then go on to run the damned prison."

END Part 1