Dealing with Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished reading he rotated his chair so his legs and dick were no longer beneath the table. They were now pointing directly at me. He slouched, his legs were stretched out and his cock standing straight up against his belly as he stroked it. His balls, which he occasionally fondled, hung down below his cock. The cock was beautiful, long, and straight, with a nicely shaped head. It wasn't quite as big as I had imagined while stroking myself with the beast, but it was a more than merely respectable erection. I had to admit that it was very similar to my husband's fully erect cock. Perhaps it was just a bit bigger around. That thought made my pussy clench. But what was really turning me on was that it wasn't my husband's cock. It was a stranger's cock which I was illicitly viewing through a crack in our fence. It wasn't as big as the cock I had imagined the day before, but that is never the case. It was still a great looking cock and I was very aroused. And peeping at it through the fence was so nasty. Yum.

Carl sat for a while appearing lost in thought. Then he began to slowly and leisurely stroke his cock—not like he was in hurry to get himself off. More like he was just enjoying the sensation as he thought about something. For my part I had sank back on my heels and pushed my T-shirt up above my breasts. As I watched Carl stroke his gorgeous cock I was fondling my big soft tits and rubbing my rapidly engorging nipples. This was the most turned on I had been in . . . I couldn't remember how long. I pulled my T-shirt shirt over my head so I was naked from the waist up. How nasty was this? Crouched half naked in my back yard watching my new neighbor through a hole in the fence as he masturbated. I let a hand slide down to my sex and after pushing my unruly bush aside I quickly found that my pussy had been leaking copiously and it was easy to molest the now slippery tissue between my labia. This was sinfully delicious.

I heard a cell phone ringing from Carl's house. He looked around for his phone and swore when he realized he had left it inside. As the phone continued to ring he rose from his chair and walked quickly back to the house, his erect dick bobbing before him as he walked. Shit, I thought, my fun ruined. But Carl didn't go away. He pushed a sliding glass door to the side and reached around a corner to pick up his phone from the counter where he had left it. As he walked back to the table his cock was still bouncing obscenely. He sat again, his legs stretched out and that big hard cock laying on his belly. He turned on the speaker and set the phone on the table, permitting his hands to resume his masturbation. I could hear the conversation clearly from where I sat peering through the crack in the fence. I assumed he was talking to his wife Shannon:

C: "Oh hi babe. How did your class go this morning?"

S A laugh. "Well at least they paid attention."

C: "Yes I'm sure you had their attention. No one goes to a class on improving their sex life without paying attention. Especially when it is being taught by someone with legs like yours."

Another image flashed through my mind of Carl's hard buns, but this time with Shannon's shapely legs wrapped around them.

S: "Oh yes. They were paying attention. There was the usual number of shocked looks when I announced that the first lecture of the series would be on the importance of mutual masturbation to a good sex life.

Who knew I thought. Apparently our new neighbor made her living teaching sex education classes for adults. Hmmm. Maybe that is something Rich and I could use these days. Once upon a time I would have said we could teach it, but now not so much.

C: Well masturbation is important. That's why I'm doing it right now.

S: Carl you are a dirty boy. Sitting on our back porch naked and jacking off. What if our neighbor is watching you?

C: "Sharon? I don't think she's the type. But it would be fun to masturbate while she watched and fondled those big tits of hers.

Oh how hot I thought, as I tugged on my now fully erect nipples.

S: "You do like to masturbate when you have an audience."

C: "Hmmm. Yes. I wish you were here."

S: "Me too babe."

Long silence as Carl continued to stroke his cock.

S: She might not be so shocked about your masturbation if she knew you write porn for a living.

C: Not porn Dear. It's Romance. And it's just a hobby.

He writes porn? What a pervert, I thought.

S: Bullshit. Read me something you wrote this morning.

C "Okay. 'It was bleak and cold when she awoke in the morning'."

S: "That's it? we would starve if that was the best you could do."

C: "The next sentence is a little better: 'Snuggling under the covers against a naked male's hard body she thought about how delicious his raging cock had felt the night before as he fucked her to climax after climax so that by the time she drifted off to sleep she knew she had been ravaged by a master'."

S: "That's better. It's not a great sentence but you are getting the tone right. You can read me the rest when I get back."

C: "I'm just about to start a new chapter where she goes to a pool hall with her new lover and is gang banged by five guys while her lover watches and masturbates. She doesn't know it but he is filming the whole thing. You know, so they can share it with their prudish neighbors."

S: "Do you think our neighbors are prudes?"

C: Laughter. "I don't know. Just because they don't run around nude in their back yard doesn't mean they are prudes."

Well, I am half naked, I thought.

S: "This is making me hot just thinking abut it. How are you going to seduce the neighbors?"

C: "The ones in my new book or the Jamesons?"

S: Laughter. "I meant the ones in the book, but either."

L: "I don't know. I haven't made that part up yet. Maybe the neighbors will surprise them. Maybe the Jamesons will surprise us."

S: "I can't wait."

Incredible, I thought. I am sitting here half naked masturbating while I listen to my naked neighbor, the porn author, talking to his wife, the sex educator, about seducing the neighbor and her husband. "Is it the next chapter in the book she can't wait for or is it seducing Rich and me?" I asked myself.

C: "Where are you?"

S: "In Boise. You know the one in Idaho."

C: "That's not quite what I was asking."

S: A giggle. "I'm back in my hotel room between lectures. I don't have to be back on the lectern for half an hour."

C: "So what are you wearing? Let me guess. Your conservative tan suit. The one with the knee length skirt and jacket. Your conservative white blouse. Nylons, your sexy black pumps with the tall heels and . . . "

S: Shannon giggled again. "That's what I was wearing, but I peeled it all off before I called you. Now I am laying on the bed naked except for a pair of tan thigh high nylons and the sexy pumps. Oh, and I have a string of pearls around my neck."

C: "Oh you're such a naughty girl. Did you wear panties and a bra to the lecture this morning?"

S: "No. I can get into my subject matter better if my clothing is indecent even though it doesn't look that way."

C: "Really and no bra either. But of course your blouse and jacket covered your chest, right? I do love your tits especially the way they jiggle when you go without a bra."

S: A laugh. "I took the jacket off and hung it up as the class started and then unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on my blouse. There was a couple in the front row that seemed focused on my jiggle so I gave them a good look at my tits when I bent over to pick up some notes I dropped."

C: "could they see your nipples through the blouse?"

S: "Maybe."

C: "You are really a naughty girl Shannon. Showing yourself off to that poor innocent couple."

S: More laughter. "I don't think they were so innocent. He had a hard on—It was a big lump under the Dockers he was wearing."

C: "This must have been one of your best lectures."

S: "I'm sure it was a great lecture but she had her hand in his lap the whole time. That may have more to do with his hardon."

C: "No shit. What a brazen little hussy. Stroking her husband's cock while you lectured about masturbation."

S: "She was being very discrete."

C: "How discrete can you be when you are stroking your partner's erection through his trousers and someone is looking down at you in the first row from a lectern. This is pretty funny. I need to build this couple into one of my books."

There was a long silence.

C: "Yeah babe, I wish you were here too. I don't have an audience and I have a big hard on. I have been stroking it since you called. Have you got time to get off before you go back to work?"

S: She whispered, "Yes, but hurry. I'm so fucking horny."

C: "You want me to talk dirty?"

S: "Yes. Now."

C: "Hah. You always do you horny slut. I can imagine you laying there naked with your legs spread apart and bent at the knees while your fingers are playing with your tits and your sex. Just a slut lying there inviting a big cock to fuck her."

S: "Are you stroking that big hard dick of yours while we talk? That's the cock I wish was here. So I could suck on it and then feel it filling my little cunny."

C: "Yes I'm stroking my cock and it's leaking precum. It wants to go off and shoot all over my naked wife, but you aren't here. Spread your legs and think about how hot that makes you when you are laying on your back, your legs spread like the whore you are and you're playing with your pussy as I stand before you stroking my big hard cock and then shoot my cum all over those big sexy tits of yours and then watch you rub it in with one hand while you get yourself off with the other hand. Shannon you are such a horny slut."

S: A groan followed by, "Oh Fuck."

C: "It's my cock you want isn't it? You want me to take this big hard cock I'm stroking right here in our back yard and push it right into that hot, dripping, slut's cunt of yours. That's what you want isn't it Shannon. You wish I was there fucking you right now. You could suck my cock too if I was there. I know how a cock sucking slut like you likes to do that for her man."

Carl went on talking dirty to his wife like that for another five minutes. For my contribution I rolled over to one hip and spread my legs farther apart to give myself better access to my pussy. I found a position in which I could lean on the fence with one shoulder while continuing to look through and use both of my hands to masturbate. I had three fingers of one hand fucking my dripping wet cunt while the fingers of the other hand alternated between rubbing my clit and occasionally pulling a breast up so I could suck on my own nipple. I had to give my clit a break from time to time or I would have slipped off into a climax that I wanted to delay while I watched Carl masturbate and talk dirty to his wife. It was hard. I could feel my climax building and I so wanted to cum, but not until I saw him shoot his load.

It wasn't long before I could tell they were ready to cum. Much of what they were saying was unintelligible obscenities punctuated by, "Oh God I'm close;" "Hurry I need to cum;" "My cunt is dripping;" followed eventually by both of them crying out obscenities as they climaxed. I watched in awe as Carl's hips jerked and his cock shot stream after his hot white cum that pooled on his chest.

Watching him cum set me off, my cunt cramping down and my fingers and my legs shaking. I had shoved my T-shirt into my mouth to stifle what would have otherwise been an agonized scream. Then it was over. I lay panting leaning against the fence gasping for air. Carl, slouched in a lawn chair, was doing more or less the same thing.

S: Breathing hard. "Hmmm. That was good. But I got to go back to work now babe. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

C: "I can make up for that. I made a video. I'll send it to you later. You can call me tonight while after you watch it."

S: "Ooh fun. What time."

C: "Let's say 8 your time."

S: "I'll watch it after I finish the afternoon session. Then we can do it on the phone later."

Wow. These two are about the horniest couple I ever known. Well, except for Rich and I when we were first married, but we didn't have phones for sexting. I picked up my T-shirt and used it to wipe the mud off my knees. Enough gardening for today it's getting hot. I need a shower and lunch. I walked into the house naked from the waist up, enjoying the way my boobs were wobbling as I walked. Too bad Rich isn't here, I thought.

After I showered I dressed and went out to lunch. Nothing fancy but a nice enough place so I could order a glass of wine from the waiter. As I sat by myself I thought about how much I had enjoyed the last 24 hours. Did the new neighbors really want to seduce us? I felt my libido come back to life. "Nah, I told myself. "That was just sex talk they were having. What would they want with middle aged people like us?" I ordered a second glass of wine and let the idea continue to roll around my mind—more fantasy than serious thought. "Would I really be willing to fuck Carl?" I asked myself. "Well not on my own. I'm a married woman. I've got marriage vows to observe."

I took a first sip of my second glass of wine. "But what if Rich were participating? Would that be different?" Hmmm. I thought about that idea. "Two men, Carl and Rich, having their way with me. That's not cheating is it?" Rich and I had been involved in a very drunken threesome with his roommate once before we were married. I hadn't thought about that night in years. Another sip of wine.

"But what about Shannon. How would I feel about seeing Rich fucking her?" Hmmm. I sat thinking about it through another sip of wine, finally concluding it would be okay if I was fucking Carl at the same time. "Yeah," I asked myself "but how would you feel if it were different. What if Shannon was eating your pussy while Rich was fucking her. But what would Carl be doing then. Maybe just watching and stroking his big hard cock. Or maybe I would be sucking Carl's cock? Could we even get ourselves into a position to do that." I chuckled. "Don't know until you try." God my mind was in the gutter.

That was about when the waiter came by and asked, "Can I get you another glass of wine?"

"Well, I shouldn't," I said. "But I can always Uber home from here. Okay, but only one more glass."

He brought the wine and I spent the next half hour fantasizing about all the nasty things Carl, Rich, Shannon, and I could do in an afternoon foursome. But just as the glass of wine hit bottom, I hit a roadblock. "What on earth would make me think Rich would want to go along with any of this. He's shown no sign of sex drive at this level for years now." I sighed. Then I paid the bill ordered up a car and went home planning to forget any possibility of this being anything but fantasy. "Might as well give The Beast another work out and then take a long nap," I told myself.

But as I got out of the car and confirmed the charge on my cell phone I looked down on it and had an idea. Really it was a crazy idea, but I was a little drunk and very horny. "Sometimes you just have to be your own Agent of Change," I mumbled to myself as I climbed the stairs to my bedroom. "If Carl can send a video of himself getting off to his wife, why can't I do the same for Rich?" Of course there were undoubtedly a host of downsides to such a plan, but, as I said, I was horny has hell and a little drunk. So I said aloud, "Shit yes. Time to be an Agent of Change."

Before I undressed I set up the camera and ran a couple of test videos of me lying on the bed, my head propped up against the headboard so he could see my face and my legs spread while I was fucking myself with the Beast. I looked at the test video. It worked, or it would once I was naked and had The Beast in hand.

Next I took a moment to trim my bush as tightly as I could with an electric razor. It was far from a wax job, but it was no longer hiding any of the important parts I wanted displayed in the video I was about to make. I could shave it smooth before Rich got home.

Walking naked back into the bedroom with my big tits swaying I said aloud, "Fuck yes. It's showtime." I dug The Beast out of the drawer and started the cell phone camera running and stood before it so all it was picturing was my head. Then I started talking:

"Hi Rich. This is definitely a . . . what do they call it? . . . Yes it's a NSFW video so I hope you are someplace where you can watch it by yourself. Remember when we were younger and we watched each other masturbate? That was so fucking hot. I thought maybe we should do it again."

I smiled and then turned and walked away from the camera swinging my naked ass as I went. I dropped to my knees on the bed with my ass toward the camera and my legs spread enough so the video would have a good view of my pussy. I wiggled my butt a little for show. Then I turned and rolled into position--my back against the headboard and a few pillows and my legs spread obscenely. I had hidden the Beast behind a pillow for later use.

"Do you like this Rich? Do you like looking at my naked pussy. You used to like it. You liked it a lot." I reached down with both hands and pushed my pussy lips to the side so I was fully exposed. I knew I was wet and gleaming. "Rich," I groaned. "I so wish you were here. I'm so fucking horny." I lay there in silence playing with my tits. I pulled one up as I bent my neck and sucked on the nipple.

"Rich if you were here I know you could just jump on me and fuck me and that would be great, but what I really would like right now is to lay here and masturbate while I watch you doing the same thing. That's so nasty. Such fun. I hope you are watching this someplace where you can do that Rich. Are you stroking that big hard cock of yours. I hope so."

I slid my right hand down to my pussy and began to masturbate with it while the remaining hand continued playing with my tits. It wasn't long before I was using one hand to finger fuck myself and the other to lightly rub my clit. I took my time because I wanted this video to last.

"Do you remember, Rich, the time we left the kids with a babysitter and we went to that seedy old X-rated theater they used to have downtown. I wasn't so sure about it, but I had never seen a porn video before so I said okay. You told me how to dress—a skirt with no panties and no bra under a thin blouse. I was scared to death we might run into someone we knew there, but you made me feel a little better when you pointed out that they would have the same problem as us and would likely pretend they hadn't seen us. By the time we got to the theater I was so horny I just walked in with you, my tits bouncing lasciviously like I was a brazen slut you had picked up at the corner bar. I stood there trying to look bored while you paid the geeky looking kid behind the counter for our tickets. I wanted him to think that I did this all the time and it was no big deal. We sat in the last row. The opening scene was a woman sucking on a black guy's big cock. We sat at watched in silence for about ten minutes, as the slutty woman on the screen screamed in joy while the black guy pounded her pussy with his big black cock. I was stunned at how graphic it was."