DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark and DeAnn are invited to a private BDSM club.
1.9k words
4.35
28.8k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend...Part One

by Sherry DeAnn

My name is DeAnn and my husband's name is Mark. In most ways we're just your average mature, white couple next door. Mark owns a construction company and I take care of things on the home front. The big difference between us and our neighbors is that we are a full time lifestyle couple. Our lifestyle consists of BDSM and swinging with select people. Mark is my dominant and I am his submissive. I wear his collar and consider him my owner as well as my husband and we have a deep love and trust between us. We've been married for over 30 years and the marriage has never been boring. Love and trust and fantastic sex is a winning combination.

"I'm 5′ 0″ tall, blonde, and a curvy, 120 lbs. of sexual energy. I can be a real slut once the action starts up. I'm always ready for whatever Mark has in mind and he's always got something new and exciting in mind. Mark is 6 feet 2" tall and 235 lbs. of tattoo's and muscle, a very handsome guy with an enormous sex drive. We compliment each other perfectly in most things, and certainly in our sex play. Yeah, I used the word "play" because our relationship is based on a consensual power exchange. We won't engage in anything that involves somebody being forced. I submit because I really like it. I do have a safe word but have never used it. In truth our play doesn't usually get that rough. The turn-on is in the exchange of power. It's a form of foreplay that is very intoxicating. So far I have never been ordered to do something that I didn't want to do. At times, it's a challenge but I really do get off on my role and so I am always driven to obey. Just for the record we do have some rules, No minors, No animals, and nothing that is going to get anybody arrested. Pain? Yes, there is some pain involved but I accept that as part of being a submissive and we don't get extreme with pain. No injuries or blood. My limits are tested at times but it thrills me to be in the hands of a dominant ( Male or Female ) that will take control of me and explore the depth of my submission.

Mark came home the other night and said, "My crew has started a job up in the mountains and the client is a very interesting guy.

I looked at Mark and said, "How so?"

Mark's face lit up with one of his killer smiles and he said, "We're invited up to the estate this weekend so you'll be meeting Robert and his wife Suzy then, and that's all you need to know for now."

I tried to get more out of Mark but he just smiled and said, "You'll find out Saturday."

When Saturday morning rolled around I showered, shaved, and dressed in the clothes that Mark had laid out for me on the bed. Today I would be wearing black leather jeans, a red sheer blouse, with a black push up bra and panties set and of course a pair of cute Harley boots & fringe leather jacket since we were riding up to the estate.

Mark has 3 motorcycles and the one we were riding today is my favorite. A custom built, big inch, Harley Davidson Shovelhead that looks great, sounds great, and vibrates oh so good. It's old school and I really love this bike. We rode up out of the city and into the mountains as Mark skillfully went through the curves. The ride was actually shorter than I had expected as we turned off onto a private driveway with a large iron gate. I noticed a camera move at the corner of the gate checking us out and then the gate slid open. Mark rolled on the throttle and in we went. I was in awe of the grounds as we rode down the driveway, which was really like a road rather than a driveway. A couple minutes later we pulled up in front of a gorgeous, secluded mansion.

Whoever these people were, they were rich, with a capitol "R". Mark pulled up and dropped the kick stand and we walked up to the double doors and then he turned to me and said, " I want you to be a good girl this weekend. Understand?"

The tone of his voice told me he wasn't kidding. I replied, "Yes Sir". Then Mark rang the door chimes.

As the front door opened I felt my heart start pounding. I had no idea what I was in for but I knew I would do my best to make Mark proud. Next thing I knew I was face to face with a drop dead gorgeous Asian woman dressed in a black corset, thigh highs and platform heels. She had long, shiny black hair that fell down almost to her waist. She was much younger than me, maybe mid thirties and had full red lips and even fuller breasts. This gal was hot and she knew it. Her eyes, wow, her eyes were captivating. I felt nervous and very excited all at once. I didn't know it then but her husband Robert was a very successful plastic surgeon which kind of explained the lavish estate and the trophy wife with big, big, tits.

She looked me over and then smiled at Mark and said, " hello Mark, wonderful to see you again Sir." She gave Mark a long wet kiss.

Then she looked at me and said, "DeAnn, I've heard so much about you, I'm Suzy, Robert's wife."

I looked into her eyes and said, "Nice to meet you Suzy." Then I looked down again, unable to hold her gaze.

While we Stood there, Mark slid his hands down to Suzy's butt and french kissed her some more.

Her breasts were exposed in her corset and Mark was running his hands all over them and seemed to be enjoying himself. I just stood there waiting, not knowing what, if anything, I should do or say. It was uncomfortable but damn exciting too and I knew this was going to be a very interesting weekend.

When Mark finally finished kissing and groping Suzy they both looked over at me and Suzy smiled and then said, "Strip down to your boots bitch and then kneel before me."

OK, WOW! I found myself obeying without a thought and taking my clothes off right there in front of the house. I then quickly dropped to my knees, kneeling in my pile of clothes, naked except for my black, high heeled biker boots. Just that fast the action had started and I knew my place now with Suzy and so far I liked it!. In fact, I wanted more!

Suzy starred down at me and said, "Good girl, now STAY!"

She took Mark's arm, they both entered the house and the door slammed closed leaving me kneeling on the hard stone porch alone. This was a first for sure. The sun felt warm on my skin and I could see another security camera zooming in on me as I knelt there looking at the front door and wondering If I'd ever be invited to go inside?

I assumed my humiliation was being recorded so I knelt very straight and tried to look like I was obediently OK with all of this and so far, I was. I actually wanted to play with myself but I resisted that urge and continued to just kneel. I could hear the ticking of Mark's Harley's pipes cooling but other than that it was very quiet.

Wow, was I wet and so excited that I was feeling little shivers running up and down my naked body. I looked around and noticed I could see myself in the glass reflection in the full length window that ran next to the massive front door. As I took in my reflection I thought I looked good for my age but not nearly as good as Suzy looked. Suzy, what a sexy lady! I totally felt Suzy's power over me and couldn't wait for that door to open again, but I knew I would wait, kneeling naked on the front porch, like the good girl that I was determined to be.

That was when I heard the sound of a car coming up the driveway toward the house. My first instinct was to grab my clothes and hide somewhere. I fought down that thought and continued to kneel facing the front door. Now I was really nervous. Kneeling there I heard the car pull up and the engine stop. Several doors slammed shut so I knew more than one person was behind me. Sure enough, I could see in the window glass next to the door as three young black men walked up to the porch.

I continued to stare at the front door, not knowing who they were or IF this was even part of the weekend plans. The three guys surrounded me and looked me over. I just stared straight ahead, kneeling and shivering although it wasn't really cold out there. They seemed to be somewhere around late teens to early twenties and quite fit and good looking. I had butterflies in my stomach as they looked me over without a word.

One of them stepped behind me and grabbed a tit in each hand and started roughly squeezing. He said, "Fucking nice tits for an old bitch."

Then they all took turns playing with my tits and I just continued to kneel without saying anything or doing anything to resist them.

Finally one of the guys said, "you must be DeAnn. My Dad told me you'd be here this weekend which is why he asked me and my brothers to stop by. I expect Dad will introduce you to us all when he feels like it. Maybe Dad will let us take you down to the basement play room or should I say, the dungeon?"

Then they all laughed and took some photos of me with their phones and I heard something about Facebook as they entered the house.

I felt embarrassed. Naturally i've done some things in the past that included submission and sex, but I've never been displayed outside for a bunch of young strangers to look at and photograph. At the same time I felt kind of disappointed that they didn't do more to emphasize my vulnerable position. Then again, what was this basement playroom and what would they do to me if they got me down there?

All kinds of thoughts were going through my mind and I felt a little afraid too. I had to remind myself that Mark was in there and I know he would never let anything bad happen to me so I decided that the best course was to continue kneeling, do whatever I was told to do, and just relax and enjoy whatever was coming.

No sooner did I think that and the front door opened again and Suzy stepped out and stared down at me. I'd been kneeling for about 10 minutes and this point and I was ready for whatever was next. At least I was hoping I was ready since I didn't really know what the next part was?

To Be Continued in Part Two

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers