Dear Sweet Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

But I digress here.

I collapsed. I entered the twilight zone. I had found Nirvana.

**

One of the few nice things about having turned eighteen was the fact I'd been given a bit more freedom. As long as I kept my grades up and certainly graduated in a few weeks, mom and dad didn't pester me nearly as much as to my whereabouts. Knowing they weren't home, I called and left them a message while Dee fixed the two of us something to eat. I explained I was staying at a friend's house (which was the truth) though I'm not sure they'd have been too terribly excited to discover which friend's house I was staying the night at. Once I made the phone call, I entered the kitchen, still naked...though so was Dee.

It felt comfortable as hell. And even after three very intense orgasms now...not for her, for me! I still felt my prick lurch just a bit when I walked in and saw her standing there busy at the stove. In a way...in a very remarkable way, it felt like we'd been doing this for years. And in some ways, we really had...just not naked.

I walked up behind her, kissing her on the neck, my hands on her hips. To my pleasant surprise, she reached down taking them in her hands and lifted them up to her breasts. "Whenever you find yourself in a similar situation again, just walk up and wrap them around me, and grab my tits," she told me. "I miss that."

Obviously she was talking about Frank, Uncle Frank, but I was ok with that. I knew she still missed him, obviously they had had quite a remarkable, intimate, sensual relationship while they were together. This side of Dee that she was only now allowing me to see, wasn't something that just suddenly happened. This was a part of who she truly was. A side of her that she hadn't allowed, or perhaps hadn't dare allow herself to indulge in since his death...for whatever reason.

I stood behind her cupping her breasts, playing with them, and felt my cock stiffening against the fleshy cheeks of her ass. She laughed while she stirred the spaghetti sauce. "You do have one distinct advantage over men my age," she giggled further. "Those recuperative powers of youth are amazing!"

With one hand still stirring, she reached back with her other hand, and then began simultaneously stirring something else. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"The spoon Dee, you're stirring with a wooden spoon!"

We had a good laugh over that, and then she asked me to go open a bottle of wine so we could have a drink before...and then with dinner. When I returned with the wine pouring us both a glass, she then turned holding the spoon up to me so I could have a taste of her world-class spaghetti sauce. It was in fact delicious, and my mouth was now salivating almost as much for that, as it was for what I hoped we'd be having for dessert later.

After having helped to set the table, I turned towards her once again. And again, she stood holding the spoon out towards me, one hand beneath it in order to catch any drippings. "Here, taste this and tell me what you think now."

I walked over, opened my mouth in expectation and looked at the spoon. There was nothing on it, and it wasn't the same spoon still sitting in the slowly bubbling pot of sauce.

"There's...nothing on it," I said looking up into her eyes, which were smiling as I said that.

"Oh yes there is...taste!"

**

We had a very romantic dinner. Candle light, mood music, wine...and the best damn spaghetti (pussy sauce) meal I've ever eaten. We relaxed for a short time letting the meal digest as we retired back into her more comfortable living room, sitting across from one another in chairs as opposed to sitting side by side one another on the couch. We sat sipping our wine looking at one another.

"So Jim, I'm sure you have a list of things you'd like to do...or at least discuss," she began. "So tell me...what is it you'd like to experience next?"

She was right about that. I probably had a list of things I had always wanted to do, see or experience that would have filled up an entire roll of toilet paper. At least now, I daresay...I could mark off three items from off that list, which had been at the very top. Before I could do that though, she then got just a bit serious on me.

"Jim? I do need to say one thing though before we continue any further here. I'm not so naive as to think that, what we're at the moment enjoying with one another, is going to be a permanent thing. For one...there's too much of an age difference between us."

I started to object of course...but she shut me off.

"No...please let me finish here before you try getting all gallant on me. That's the truth of it, and as flattered as I am...and as aroused as you've made me, and made me feel like a woman again...this won't last. So let's not kid ourselves either. I have no idea how long this will last, if it will at all. But...as long as it does, I'm willing to take it one day at a time, and only one day at a time...if you are."

She was right of course. Dee was always right. I'd never found her to be wrong in anything. And even though I wanted to assure her that I would be by her side the rest of her life, or mine...if she let me, I also knew deep down inside, that that wasn't damn well likely to happen. I merely nodded in agreement with that, one day at a time...for now at least, was more than I could have ever hoped for.

At least she was grinning again. "Good, now that that's settled and out of the way, let me make a suggestion here, something I think we'll both enjoy doing."

Once again, I was all ears, and ready for anything...and everything.

"You said you have a list...well, so do I. So this is my suggestion, and trust me Jim, it's not something we should try and accomplish in one night here. For one thing, I'm not as young as I once was, and don't have the stamina to stay up with you, even as young as you make me feel. So...I propose this. We'll take turns...you get to pick something off your list, and then I do. We'll fit in as many as either one of us has the strength for..." she smiled. "And go from there. I doubt seriously either one of us will experience everything we've imagined, or been thinking about, but it might be fun and interesting to find out how many we can accomplish in whatever time it is that we do have together."

I couldn't have agreed more. And said so. And also said, that since she'd pretty much helped me cross at least three major things off my list already, then it was only fair that she now crossed something off her list. You should have seen her eyes light up over that one.

"Really? You'll do that for me then?" She asked unnecessarily. Because at the moment for her...I'd have given her the moon if I could find a way to do it.

"Yes Dee, my Sweet Dee," I called her. "Whatever you want, whatever you want to see or do...just name it."

"Well, for starters then, pour me another wine. After you do that...I want to sit here and just watch you."

"Watch me? Do what?"

She smiled. "I want to watch you jerk yourself off."

I was at first a little reluctant (more shy than anything) but as she explained to me, that in watching me, how I did it to myself...she would gain a better understanding in seeing that, and then knowing from it, what it was that I liked, how I liked it. And she also told me to truly pleasure myself...to enjoy it, and not just go through the motions, otherwise...she wouldn't learn anything she couldn't already do for me herself.

Seeing her sitting there, sipping her wine, so relaxed, and yet...obviously aroused, looking at those now very stiff thumb sized nipples of hers, I sat back in my chair, closed my eyes, and began doing just that. It was easier than I thought. Mainly because while sitting there, I was thinking about her, ticking off my list...easily getting past the clothesline episode before I even started thinking in terms of getting ready to climax again. But I actually was enjoying myself too. Especially looking up at her from time to time, seeing the expression on her face, almost serious as she watched me, studying me as I sat there playing with myself. And I didn't just do the ole' up and down thingy either. I really played...toyed, did all the things I normally did to myself in the secrecy, and privacy of my own room. Not even when I had jacked with the guys had I touched myself like this. That was pure expediency, this...hell, this was fucking erotic this was!

"Do that again," she said, speaking the only words that she had up until this point. "Let me see you do that again."

I had twisted the head of my dick with my hand, twisting it hard in one direction, almost palming it, letting go, grabbing, and then twisting it again. It felt good, a bit different, and just enough to add a sense of differing pleasure to my self-playfulness. She liked it, sat up and walked over sitting down on the arm of the chair so she could watch me more closely.

I could smell her. Smell her heat, her aroma. I could see her too of course, especially as she bent her leg, her pussy in all its magnificent glory looking back at me. In addition to everything else, I now had a bird's eye view of her incredible cunt, looking at it, and now actually hearing it too as she began fingering herself while she sat there next to me.

"What else do you enjoy doing to your cock?" She asked lustfully. "Show me Jim, show me. Show me everything you enjoy doing to yourself."

So I slapped it a bit, spanked it...which surprised and delighted her. She slapped herself, palming her pussy, smacking it...stinging it, which I did. "I like that too," she said, her voice taking on an edge to it that sounded deep...far away. "Sometimes...I like it rough," she then added. "Very rough."

I damn near came hearing her say that. Now truly twisting, two handed...one direction one way, the other direction with my other hand. Alternating twists, listening to the sound my cock was making as I added the decadence of free-flowing pre-cum fuck juice to my self administrations. And she was of course, doing the same. I could hear the succulent sound of her own juice, the squishy, almost frothy sounds she began making, that quick 'squish, squish, squish,' sound as she pummeled her cunt with her fingers. Hand now once again on her breast, capturing and tormenting her nipple. I wanted to suck it so bad...and knew then, seeing that...what my next pleasure would be. I had to tell her, had to share with her my naughty thoughts while I sat here working my prick for her.

"Oh Dee...I so want to fuck your tits," I said huskily, almost out of breath now...hovering on the edge, slow stroking my cock to orgasm, which I often enjoyed doing when I got so close...not varying the stroke at all, neither speeding it up...just going slowly, all the way through it.

"Oh yes...I'd like that," she breathed back her own words likewise deep, harsh...bordering. "I want to feel you squirt, shoot all over my tits Jim, while you fuck them. See your big beautiful cock sliding up and down the valley between them, fucking them...fucking my tits Jim, fucking my soft, slippery, cum-gooey tits!"

I exploded. And then she did. Watching one another, me squirting...cum flying everywhere all at once. And she too. Her pussy erupting, this little fountain of clear pulsating liquid shooting out like someone was sitting down between her legs with a squirt gun. "Squirt...squirt...squirt," it was fascinating to watch. And then I added something else to my list. Maybe not for today...but certainly, something fun, maybe a little strange, but something I definitely added to my list now.

**

Even I didn't have as much stamina as she had credited me with. After our almost simultaneous, mutual masturbatory climax...we both collapsed, exhausted, spent.

"Come on lover...lets go to bed. To sleep," she assured me, and then led me upstairs by the hand into her bedroom. We collapsed in one another's arms, light butterfly like kisses all over one another's faces, until we each drifted off into a sound...dreamless sleep.

**

I had always loved Sundays. It was the one day of the week that I got to sleep in. I even snuggled deeper into my pillow, and then my eyes popped open, remembering...I wasn't home. I was in Dee's bed! I rolled looking over, she wasn't there, but I simultaneously heard the sound of the shower running. I grinned, and followed my morning piss-hard into the bathroom.

I stood there for a moment and knocked. After all, the door was closed. I heard her laugh. "Come in silly...we don't have any secrets between us," she said. I stepped in, naturally she was in the shower, the glass was frosted, but not so much that I couldn't see the contours of her body through the glass. But the sound of the water running made it even more urgent for me in having to pee. "Go ahead," she giggled. "I know you need to." She then slid the door open a little, peeking out towards me. "I want to watch," she then added.

I didn't figure this one counted as one of "hers" though I wasn't sure if I was quite ready, or willing yet...to tell her, it was definitely one of mine for some odd-ball reason. But...I stood there straddling the toilet bowl, wanting to be especially careful not to piss over anything I shouldn't ought to be. And then almost pleasurably began doing so as she stood there looking on. I flushed. She yelped.

"Ooops! Sorry!" I grinned. She laughed, and then beckoned me in to join her.

We washed one another, head to toe, and then back again. I took delight in applying her body wash to every square inch of her body, just as she then did to me. It was erotic, sensual, without all the panting. That would come soon enough as I would later discover. But for now, even running my hands through her hair, washing it for her, as she did to mine was something that I never thought would be as intimate as it turned out to be. We were soon both squeaky clean when she turned, and then knelt below me there in the shower, holding her breasts together.

"How about now?" she asked. "Pour some more of that body wash on my tits baby, make them nice and slippery for you to fuck."

I did that, and then watched, felt as she wrapped those twin perfect globes around my hard stiff cock. She masturbated me as much as I fucked them for her. I felt weak in the knees as she slid her tits up and down my prick, even using them to slap my dick a little, then nipple-fucked me, or rather had me nipple kiss her, however you want to look at it. Holding my dick, squeezing the head, watching the little eye-slit open wide like a receiving pair of lips as she pressed her nipple against it, smashing it, rubbing it back and forth over and around. And then back through...once again sliding in between, up and down, side to side.

"Give me your cream baby. Squirt it all over my tits...bathe them Jim, spunk them...make them all nice white and creamy in your special sauce!"

I covered each copiously. Jet after jet, streamer after streamer of my spunk spurting out, splashing against her breasts until it ran in rivers of white cream between them. She gathered it up with her hands, further smearing each, washing herself once more with a frothy-like cum soap now that she created. It clung to her like lotion, she tickled and teased her nipples with it, moaning pleasurably the entire time. I didn't even think, didn't consider, simply drew her over to me, leaned over, and began sucking on them, cleaning them off. And damn if she didn't come while I did that.

**

We soon after dried one another off and returned to the bedroom. One thing I'd always been most proud of, was the fact I was always at my best in the morning. Even Dee was amazingly surprised, as before we'd even settled back onto the bed, I was as hard and as stiff again as I'd been only moments ago.

"Already?" She asked pleasantly surprised, obviously delighted. I just grinned, proudly at her, and then spoke.

"Your turn."

She actually took a moment, thinking...momentarily unsure by the look on her face. "Come on Dee...we agreed, whatever it is...whatever we want to do, desire to do."

" I know...but."

"But what Dee? My Sweet Dee. What would you like? What can I do for you?"

For the first time, she was hesitant. "Well, there is something. Something I've wondered about, thought about...but believe it or not Jim, something I've never done. But now...I want to. At least once in my life."

"Go on...tell me. What is it?"

"I want you to take me...in the ass."

**

"You've ah, I mean no one's..."

"Fucked me in the ass before? No Jim, no one ever has. Ever thought about it?" She now asked.

"Well yeah, I guess. Well, sorta maybe, I mean...hell Dee, I didn't even know what it was like to fuck a pussy until you. And not only that, but I mean damn...no one, including me, has ever stuck a finger in there either until you did!"

She burst out laughing, easing the sudden tension a little. "So I got that cherry too did I?" She continued to laugh as I joined her now. "Well good then...now you can have mine."

The thought of actually sticking my dick up Dee's ass seemed delightfully perverted, dirty-nasty, and right at the top of my list now.

"Ok, so...what do we do?" I asked a bit nervously. "I mean how?" She giggled. I giggled, still nervously.

"How about we do it doggy? Might be easier, though let me do most of the work, at least at first."

"Won't it hurt?"

"I don't know...guess we'll find out won't we? But, like I said, let me do all the work at first, you just be there, don't move until I tell you it's ok to do so...how's that sound?"

It sounded fine with me. Dee then leaned over across the bed, her breasts brushing against my arm, so I took the opportunity to grab one, caressing it, tweaking her nipple a bit as she took her time rummaging through her nightstand, though I think she did that partially on purpose. She was enjoying the nipple play just as much as I was.

"Ok...got it!"

She then showed me a tube of special lubricant. But that wasn't all she showed me. In addition to that, she had also removed some sort of vibrator, a rather fancy looking one if I might add, it almost looked like a cock, bigger than I was even.

"After your in...thought this might feel doubly good as well. But let's first see how it goes before we include that...if we do."

She poured some lube in my hand, and then in hers, and then poured a liberal amount onto my throbbing dick as well.

"Here, lube me up real good, while I do the same to you," she told me. She applied a bit more to my solid dick, and then I sat staring at this most private intimate parts, never having gone there before, never even thinking I ever would. And then wanting to so badly. Especially knowing she never hadn't either, and now was asking me too! I lubed her up...slid my finger inside, took delight in the strange, tight sensation. Wiggled around a bit. She hunched forward, moaning..."Oh god...yes Jim yes...that feels so...fucking...good!"

I fingered her some more, played with her, explored her, and then she said it was time, only I loved how she said it.

"Fuck my ass! Now! Fuck my hot tight ass Jim! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

I remembered her instructions to me however, so I posed myself, placing the tip of my cock at the opening of her ass, and then turned into a statue. She looked back over her shoulder expectantly, and laughed. "Sorry...I forgot what I told you to do." She eased herself back against me then. I felt her press, felt my dick sort of scrunch up, and then wow...fuck, holy shit (pardon the expression here) and then felt my prick tip pop through that tight little opening. She pressed back a bit more, taking me inside inch-by-inch, nice and slow...easy...slow...easy. And then bam. Fuck, holy shit again. (Again sorry) I was balls deep inside her ass.

"Now you can move," she said whimpering a little. "Fuck me baby...slowly, easy...but fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers