Deeper Than Blood

Story Info
Melody's fears test the limits of her Master's control.
2.6k words
3.98
15.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers

(The following story contains realistic depictions of medical procedures.)

Melody gazed deep into Master's eyes, her breath slowing into peaceful relaxation. Slowly, her fingers found their way to the hem of her sweater and hooked into the soft gray cloth. Her hands tugged the fabric up slowly, revealing inch upon inch of smooth bronze skin as she pulled the shirt up and over her head. There was a brief moment of doubt and confusion as it broke the line of sight between her and Master-what was she doing, why was she doing this, why was she even here? But then it was up and off and falling from her hands like autumn leaves and she was right back into Master's will once more.

The bra followed next, letting her petite breasts bounce free. Her nipples stood out firmly in the chill air of the room, feeling so sensitive that Melody imagined that she could almost feel every single molecule of oxygen bouncing off of them. The arousal told her that she was already sliding so deeply into Master's control that her desire was merely a function of his will-she could hear his voice whispering, "That's right, pet, lost in my power, deeper and deeper," and everything else faded away as her body responded to his words. She didn't need to think. She could simply feel.

She undid her fly and belt, and the pants fell to the floor almost of their own volition. Master didn't touch her, but he didn't need to; she could already sense the damp spot on her panties, a sign not just of her body's responsiveness but of his complete and inexorable control. Somewhere deep down, she could feel a part of her mind fluttering in panic, desperate to grab her clothes and sprint out of the room even if it meant giving passers-by a show they wouldn't forget...but that jumble of anxiety was held in Master's grip like a bird in a cage. Master's power was stronger than her fear. Master's power ran deeper than blood, deeper than bone. He reached out and pulled her panties down, the fabric feeling strangely loose on her slender hips.

Melody stepped out of the clothing, her eyes now glassy and blank. She stared sightlessly at him, her thoughts smoothed into placid obedience by his gaze. "It's almost time, Melody," he said, his tone gentle but utterly irresistible. "You don't need to worry. You don't need to think. You can simply relax into my will and obey, and it's going to feel so good. Better than sex. Obedience is pleasure, and your perfect obedience is going to bring you the perfect pleasure. Do you understand, slave?"

There was a moment of hesitation, one that Melody knew that nobody but her and Master would notice. Even this deep in trance, perfect obedience was...difficult for her. She knew how good it felt to obey, she knew she had to obey, but...she couldn't do this, could she? Even this deep in his power, she had limits. Her safeword bubbled up to the top of her mind, but she didn't know what would happen if she used it. She wasn't supposed to safeword, not for this. The struggle lasted an eternal, infinitesimal instant...and then Melody's deep self, her slave self told her what needed to happen. Her free will needed to stop so that she could be Master's good girl. "Yes Master," she whispered softly, her mind melting into blank and docile bliss. Even this deep in his will, though, she could still feel the anxiety scrabbling at the base of her mind.

"Good girl," he replied, petting her cheek. "Obey." He reached down to collect her clothing, and Melody put on the hospital gown. Then he led her out of the changing area and over to the examination table.

The doctor hadn't arrived yet, so Melody lay down on her left side like she'd been instructed to and waited. Master moved a stool to the front of the table so that she could see his eyes again, and took her hand in his own. Melody knew that when the doctor did arrive, she'd see nothing but a calm and cooperative patient and a supportive and loving boyfriend. Master had given her a whole new set of mantras, a whole new assortment of triggers to allow her to sink deep into the sensual bliss of obedience without anyone even noticing. He'd even promised her that she could keep them once it was all over.

Melody adjusted her gown slightly, exposing her right hip to the cool air of the examining room. She could feel goosebumps pebbling her skin already, and she hoped they could get this over with quickly so she could put her clothes back on. Even for an exhibitionist, these flimsy little robes weren't a whole lot of fun. Of course, it didn't help that she only ever wore them when she was getting prodded or poked or-eyes. Master's eyes suddenly took on a new and compelling fascination for her, and even though she knew that it was a reaction to subconscious panic, she nonetheless embraced her desire to gaze and lose her will all over again.

Master must have seen it, because he began to gently pet the back of her hand with two fingers even as his other hand encircled her wrist. Melody felt the hypnotic compulsions lock into place with the perfect obedience of a deeply programmed slave; her body froze into helpless immobility, and Master's soft stroking felt like fingers brushing against her labia. "That's right," he said, his soft voice barely audible over the hum of the air conditioner. "All you need to do is obey. Don't think, just let go and drift into pleasure. It's going to be so easy for you, pet. You're so perfectly trained to listen to my words, feel my touch, and sink into my power. My good girl."

"Yours," she whispered softly, her muscles unwinding as Master's touch sparked tiny bursts of pleasure right on her clit. She wanted to moan, to writhe and squirm under his ministrations; but that thumb and middle finger bound her in place more tightly than any straps or ropes possibly could. She was utterly, completely frozen, a perfect submissive and a wonderfully compliant patient-her mind skidded away from the rest of that sentence, diving into Master's eyes with an almost desperate desire to go deeper into trance.

Melody heard the door open, and her eyes reluctantly broke the connection to Master's gaze so that she could look at the woman who entered. "Hello, Doctor Slattery," she murmured, her voice sounding deceptively normal in her own ears. Master had programmed her for hours for just this moment, reminding her over and over again that even as she allowed herself to seem normal to others, her deep self would only take that as permission to relax even further into his inexorable control. The more awake she seemed, the less awake she was. Her mind recited the words on an endless loop even as her lips moved in a completely different pattern. "Ready when you are," she said.

"Sure thing," Doctor Slattery said, crossing the room briskly. Behind her, a nurse entered bearing a tray of medical instruments, including a pair of needles so terrifyingly large that Melody found her eyes locking right back onto Master before she even realized it. "Don't worry, Melody, ten minutes is all I need. It'll be over before you know it and we'll be well on our way to figuring out what's causing your anemia, I promise."

"I'm not worried," Melody said placidly, her lips curling into a dreamy smile as Master lightly tapped the back of her hand and her pussy responded to the touch just like his fingers were right on her clit. She knew that deep down, there was a part of her mind that desperately wanted to make those words a lie-even if this was just a simple bone marrow examination, the thought of a needle pushing all the way down through the meat of her hip, pressing right onto the surface of the hipbone, twisting and grinding through right down to the center of-Master's eyes. Master's eyes were beautiful. Master's eyes were perfect, inescapable bliss. Melody let the mental image slip away before it could turn into an upswell of panic and focused herself on Master's eyes once again.

Because Master was stronger than her fear. Master was here for her, every second of the way through the procedure, teasing her with his control and soothing her with his hypnotic bliss. Master's power ran deeper than blood, deeper than bone. It went places the needle couldn't touch. And it wrapped her up in his love so tightly that nothing could hurt her. She was a perfectly obedient good girl, a deeply hypnotized slave for Master, and that was all she needed to be right now. Melody could go away and let her slave self take over. She nodded slightly, the only outward response she could give to show how deeply controlled she was. Master's tiny nod in return showed her that he understood.

"Okay," Doctor Slattery said, her voice full of over-bright cheer. Melody knew that her doctor had been treating her long enough to know exactly how much Melody loved medical procedures, even if she probably didn't know why the string of missed and postponed and outright canceled appointments finally ended. She always responded with the same brusque cheerfulness, as though she could make the procedure minor and painless simply through sheer force of will. It had taken Master to show Melody that there was a better way to turn willpower against pain and push it away.

(Um. Not that she wanted Doctor Slattery to try hypnotizing her and brainwashing her instead. But still.)

"This first injection is just going to be a local anesthetic," Doctor Slattery said, lightly pinching a fold of skin between her fingers and swabbing it lightly with iodine. "It's nothing special, just a little lidocaine to help the rest of the procedure go smoothly." The needle went in, but Melody was amazed to find that she didn't feel it at all-her deep self smoothly and effortlessly translated the sensation of pain into deeper pleasure at obeying Master's will. Master commanded her to feel nothing but bliss, and her mind only did what Master told it to do. She let out a tiny hiss of breath, but even that was how Master had commanded her to respond to any pleasure she felt.

'No moans, no whimpers,' she heard him say in her head, as she sighed in helpless arousal. 'Good girls controls their body perfectly, and Master controls his good girl.' She saw him smile lovingly in response, and knew that he knew exactly what she was feeling right now.

A few minutes after withdrawing the needle, Doctor Slattery poked at the injection site. "Feel anything?" she asked. Melody shook her head. There was a slight sensation of pressure, but nothing she could translate as pain even before the hypnosis turned it into deeper trance. "Good. Then let's get started, shall we? Now, you won't feel anything at first, because the local's going to numb the nerves in that part of your body. But the marrow itself is inside the bone and the lidocaine won't penetrate, so you may feel some momentary pain when the needle goes in. Don't worry, we'll make it as quick as possible. You ready?"

Melody gazed into Master's eyes, feeling even the subconscious panic subside as her mind and body began to truly believe in Master's ability to control her perceptions. "Ready," she said confidently, a tiny husk in her voice the only outward sign of the pleasure coursing through her nerves.

"That's my girl," Doctor Slattery said, pushing in the needle. Melody didn't bother to correct her.

There was a moment, when the needle hit the bony cortex of Melody's hip, when she felt something other than numbness. As Doctor Slattery twisted the needle to drive it through the hard calcium and into the marrow, Melody felt her body trying to alert her that something was happening to it, that it was experiencing trauma and she needed to do something about it right now. But she remembered her mantra. She remembered hours of programming, evening after evening spent in blissful relaxation as Master conditioned her to bring the words to mind instinctively whenever she felt the panic begin to well up inside her. Master's power ran deeper than blood, deeper than bone. The words steadied her, transforming the pain into blank, obedient surrender to his will and allowing her to feel the pleasure of his touch.

Master's power ran deeper than blood. Deeper than bone. Everything that Melody was belonged to Master and obeyed him. Compared to that, a tiny needle was nothing. Melody sank into Master's stare and sighed as a sudden orgasm hit her like summer lightning, the intensity of her surrender to his will so erotic that she couldn't possibly resist it. The more she obeyed, the better she felt, and she couldn't think of anything more perfect than ignoring her own nerves in favor of Master's commands. She couldn't think of anything more wonderful than gazing into Master's eyes and feeling only the sensations he told her to feel. She couldn't think of anything, period. The doctor did something else with the needle, but Melody had really stopped paying attention.

The timeless bliss of trance played weird tricks with Melody's head-it felt like she spent forever sinking into Master's eyes, letting herself feel the bliss of his touch on her hand and turning it into fireworks in her wet pussy, but at the same time it felt like only a moment before Doctor Slattery was saying, "Finished!" and putting a bandage on the injection site. "You'll want to lie like that for an hour or so, just to give your body a little chance to seal everything up, but then you should be able to get your clothes on and go home. A little soreness for the next couple of days is normal, you can take some Advil for that, but call me if you develop a fever or if the pain gets worse. Okay?"

Melody nodded. "Okay," she said, her voice sounding deceptively normal. "And the results?" Only Master, who had heard her in virtually every stage of altered consciousness imaginable, would notice the quiver of pleasure clinging to every word.

"We should have everything back in a couple of days," Doctor Slattery said, standing up and stripping off her sterile gloves. "The course of treatment's going to depend on what we find, of course, but I think we're on the track to getting your weight and your red blood cell count back up again. For now, you just rest up and let your young man take care of you for a little bit." And with that, she left the room.

Once she was gone, the two of them smiled at each other. "My young man," Melody said dreamily, unable to suppress a giggle. Even in trance, some things were just too damned funny not to laugh at.

"She was right about me taking care of you, though," Master said with a smile, stroking her cheek. "Now let's see. Doctor's orders are to keep you still for at least an hour, and I wouldn't want you to get bored...whatever do you think we should do about that, pet?" His fingers returned to the skin on the back of her hand, teasing it with tiny caresses.

"...whatever you wish, Master," Melody responded. Her eyes were already sinking shut, as her body finally did what it had been longing to do the entire time. Blissfully, gratefully, she let go of her thoughts and drifted completely into Master's will once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers