De'Ja'Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Fuck!" I said pulling over, looking back. Thankfully I didn't see any smoke coming from that direction. But I no longer heard the sound of the car driving down the road either. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I said to myself, and then turned my truck around heading back in the opposite direction.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Sure enough, there she was, pulled off into the same spot of the road as the others had been, and...she too now had a flat tire.

I got out of my truck approaching her, already making a mental note to start driving my tow-truck into work instead of my own truck, even if it wasn't as good on gas as my own vehicle was. "Don't tell me. You don't have a spare," I said walking up.

"Sorry...I've been meaning to get one," she now stated as she turned around facing me. I could still hear the sound of her hissing tire as it deflated as I turned back around looking at the road. I began to wonder if something might have inadvertently been spilled here or something lately, though if it had, I'd been fortunate not to have run into it myself. Nothing appeared on the road however that I could see anyway, and turned back around towards her.

"I guess I'd best give you a lift back to my cabin so we can get you a tow out of here," I told her.

She smiled at that, and then assured me...she was in no real hurry.

**

Tom and Becky stood shaking their heads in disbelief when I came in towing Brenda's car behind me into the store the following morning. I cast them a "don't you dare say anything look," as Brenda stood just outside on the phone calling for help. Tom walked over to the window checking her out, still chuckling to himself as Becky came sauntering over.

"Don't tell me."

"Don't ask," I retorted. But even I had to laugh. "I swear Bec, if I didn't know any better."

"Good thing Melinda's not here today to see this," she then added with an additional giggle. "Even I'm not sure she'd be willing to buy any of this either. You have to admit Rick, it does seem a little strange under the circumstances."

And it did too. The more I stood there thinking about it, the more strange it really did seem. A little too strange.

My suspicions were confirmed a short time later when Brenda's help arrived with the new tire for her car. They had come down the mountain...not up it as I'd been expecting them too. And in addition to that, one of the guys who'd come along with for the ride seemed a little familiar.

After she had gotten her tire changed and headed out again, I stood off out of sight watching them go. And though she headed back towards the city, sure enough, her two male companions headed back up the canyon.

"You mind staying a bit later tonight?" I asked the two of them. "Something's definitely going on here, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it," I told them both. Borrowing their car, I shortly afterwards headed back up the canyon. And though there were a number of cabins along the way, I didn't bother worrying about any of them. There was only one place I was headed, and with good reason.

I reached the summit just short of thirty-five minutes later having made pretty good time, though I'd also been careful so as not to have overtaken Brenda's friends, who'd obviously made it back in even better time than I had. Pulling into the parking lot of the lodge, I found what I was looking for, a surprise in and of itself. And though with the exception of Brenda's car which obviously wasn't there. Both Angela's as well as Janice's cars were, parked side by side there in the lot.

Pulling in, I got out of my own car and sauntered in, hoping to look like any other tourist just wandering about. Though familiar with the names of the owners who ran the lodge, I had never seen them or met them. They'd never once stopped at my store on the way up, having a store of their own to begin with, in addition to the many rooms they rented out. As they tended to cater to a much higher class of people than I knew, it was also another reason why I really hadn't met or seen any of them. And I was still winging it when I stepped into the lobby area. Almost immediately being asked if someone could be of help.

"Just thought I'd come up and have a look around," I told the girl whose name badge said her name was Cynthia Jones. The owners had the same last name, so I asked her if she were related. She smiled, telling me she was indeed their daughter, and that the lodge was pretty much family owned and ran by several of their siblings and cousins. I told her I was curious, was planning a weekend retreat with my wife and had always wanted to check out the place, soon after invited to do so, and even being given a map so I could find myself around. After looking at one of the rooms as part of my disguise in being there to begin with, I then had a look around, eventually wandering outside towards the pool area. It didn't take long before I spotted Janice, Angela, along with the two guys I'd seen come down the mountain earlier. They were all sitting around one of the pool tables laughing and enjoying a drink together. Furious, though more confused by what I was seeing more than anything, I nearly walked over demanding an explanation. But then an idea came to me, though not without a certain element of risk when it did.

Luckily, I had thought ahead to wear a ball cap and sunglasses, which I had on. Sitting down at a nearby table with my back towards them, I could easily overhear their conversation as I sat giving another "Julie Jones" my drink order.

"So...whose turn is it next anyway?" Angela asked. "Though I wish to hell it was my turn again already, I knew better than to tell any of you about that night and wish to hell now that I hadn't. If it wasn't for the fact we've been invited to stay here free for the past week, I wouldn't have gone along with any of this, but who the hells going to tell her no after all this anyway?" She had then added.

"Whose she?" I found myself wondering, as moments later I received my drink and continued to sit there with my back towards them sipping it. Which is when I then heard them talking again, this time in hushed whispering tones.

"Shhh, here she comes, now we'll find out."

"Well? Anyone talk to Brenda?" The woman asked, "Did she finally call?"

"Yeah, she did," Angela told her, and then proceeded to tell her in vivid detail everything we had done the previous night together. Stunned, I sat there holding onto my drink not even sipping from it as Angela told the mysterious woman everything we had done together in blow-by-blow detail. I wanted to turn around so bad and see who it was, but until I had heard enough, I didn't dare. I wanted to know the rest of it.

"So why are you doing this anyway?" Janice soon after asked her. "Why send us to do all this, if you want to fuck him so bad yourself?"

"Because she's getting her jollies off in hearing about it," Angela answered. "She enjoys hearing from us what he really looks like, how good he is in bed, and how he loves eating out a woman's pussy, not to mention the fact he's hung like a horse and knows what the hell to do with it in bed on top of all that. I think she's trying to work up the nerve to finally approach him herself, and is using us in order to do that."

"So what? So what if I am? What do you care? You're getting free weeks stay out of it, and you're certainly not complaining about it either, telling me you had some of the best sex in your life that you've ever had. So what? So what if I'm trying to learn more about him before I finally get up the courage to approach him myself. What's it to you anyway?"

"Because sweetie, I really would like to see him again...and soon too!" Angela told her. "And if I don't get another opportunity soon to do just that, I'm going to show up at his cabin anyway, even if you haven't found away to fuck him yourself by then, that's why."

I stood up and cautiously made my way across the pool area heading back to the parking lot. I was in a state of shock, why I hadn't put two and two together before now had escaped me. I reached the gate only then looking back confirming my suspicions.

"Melinda Jones," I said smiling to myself. "Melinda Jones."

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers