Dentist's Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to expect, but my first day at work exceeded even my wildest imaginations.

When I arrived at the dental clinic, the girl at the reception desk led me into a back room. She presented me with a short, white nurse's coat, tailored for my measurements and left.

Obviously this strange and sadistic doctor really wanted me to work for him as a dentist's receptionist.

I didn't know how to deal with the situation. You make a scenario for most of the horrible things that could happen to you. What you would do if you are robbed on the street or even raped. What will happen if you die.

Not even in my most bizarre dreams have I thought of the possibility of being forced to work as a dentist's receptionist.

The white nurse's coat was short and tight. The top of my stockings showed with every step and the top three buttonholes where sewn shut so I had to show a lot of cleavage. I felt slutty as I went out to face the man who had taken my life away.

"You are late, Josie!" Dr. Martin didn't even look up from his paperwork as I entered. "I don't tolerate tardiness in my clinic! Being late on your first day is certainly not the best way to make a good impression of yourself."

The nerve of that man! After torturing me into signing his ridiculous employment contract, he had given me my first reprimand without even affording me a glance!

"Alice, come up here! Our new receptionist has finally decided to show up."

He rolled back his office chair and, to my amazement, Alice's head popped up between his legs. Her face was flushed and her hair was a tangled mess, wet with sweat and maybe other bodily fluids that were not necessarily her own.

"I understand you have already met Alice, my head nurse. She is very good at it, AND she is a great nurse, too." He smiled at his own pun and patted her head in the affectionate but condescending way that is usually reserved for a favoured pet. "She will show you the ropes, please follow her orders exactly!"

I prepared to leave with the head nurse. "Oh! And Josie," he reached behind him and took a slender cane from what I had assumed to be an umbrella stand. "As I pointed out before, you are half an hour late! I don't know how your previous employer handled this kind of misbehaviour but I find that my girls need a firm hand from time to time."

I was dumbstruck! He couldn't be serious, could he?

I quickly learned just how serious he was as Alice led me to his desk and bent me over. I struggled, of course, but Alice turned out to be far stronger than me. With her holding my hands on the desk, the doctor moved around me and lifted my skirt.

"Now, Josie, I will inform you just once that I expect my girls to accept their punishments gracefully. After all, you have brought this spanking onto yourself." I wanted to punch him right into his smiling face! I struggled and cursed, while he positioned himself behind me and pulled my panties down to my ankles.

SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! The bite of the cane was horrible! I screamed as he dished out three of the best on my unblemished bottom. Objectively, the pain was nothing to what I had suffered the day before, but at that moment I could think of nothing but my flaming buttocks.

I kicked and screamed, cursed and struggled as the doctor proceeded to paint my backside in all shades of red. The weals stung like a thousand hot needles piercing my skin and the more I struggled, the harder he spanked me.

It took him about twenty strokes with the dreadful cane to tame me. I lay sprawled over his desk, sobbing to myself with my hair in disarray. Alice no longer had to hold me down, there was no fight left in me. In fact she had to prevent me from sliding down the desk as my feet had trouble steadying me.

"Gracefully means, no struggling, no rubbing and no interfering, Josie. If you do any of those, I'm afraid I have to add five strokes to your punishment. Now you will receive one stroke for every minute you are late and I expect you to count them out loud." He tapped my sore bottom with the cane. "Ready?"

SWISH! The cane hurt, but not as bad as the strokes I had received before. I managed a "One", hissed through clenched teeth.

"When I said counting out loud, I meant loud! I'm afraid we have to redo this one. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to follow every count with a nice 'Thank you, sir!'!"

SWISH! "One! Thank you, sir!" SWISH! "Two! Thank you, sir!" The blows came down on my bare behind and I counted them down. I even tried to make the "Thank you, sir!" sound sincere. I am a stubborn girl but even I can learn. The better I behaved, the lighter the strokes I received. Still, when the ordeal was finally over, I was crying like a little girl.

5. Examination room C

When I had finally recovered from the constant sobbing, Alice took me by the hand and showed me around.

I'm not sure why I was not angry at Alice. After all, she had helped this horrible man spank me until I was unable to do anything but cry. Maybe because I knew that she and I shared the same predicament in a life of servitude to doctor Martin, maybe because she was the one who had dried my tears and fixed my makeup in the tiny bathroom next to Dr. Martin's office or maybe even back then I felt attracted to the beautiful head nurse.

The clinic was a large single story building, typical of the suburbs where space doesn't really matter. The building was divided into two segments by three adjoining examination rooms that formed the core, flanked on the 'public' side by a waiting room, a large washroom, the spacious lobby, an X-ray room and Dr. Martin's front office. On the other side of the row of examination rooms there was an employee kitchen, the main office and an assortment of technical and storage rooms.

"There are three examination rooms; A, B and C. You will find that the patient files are marked either A or B. A patients go into room A, which is just a regular examination room." We walked past the door labelled "A" in big white letters and stopped before B. "You already know examination room B. It's reserved for the doctor's 'special' patients." I hadn't noticed before, but the door was heavy and insulated with rubber foam, a sign of heavy soundproofing. No wonder that the doctor had let me scream all I wanted.

We entered examination room B and Alice closed the heavy door behind us. We where engulfed by silence as all the buzz of a busy workday vanished. To my amazement, Alice began unbuttoning her nurse's coat until her bare breasts showed. She quickly attached her nametag to her nipple ring and straightened her dress like it was the most natural thing to do.

I looked at her with bewilderment. "The building is divided into a private and a public section. You enter the private section through the back, or by passing through examination room B. Beyond this door we have to follow a stricter code of dress and behaviour. I will give you a copy of all the rules later so you can study them at home."

It dawned on me that, among other things, the rules demanded leaving my breasts bare. For a minute I just stood there dumbstruck. "Your coat, Josie! Please unbutton it!"

As I failed to react, she began to unbutton my coat, her fingers grazing over my nipples. Having another woman undress me was an entirely new experience for me and my cheeks flushed. I could not tell if it was from arousal or shame, I certainly felt both.

"Your underwear is not to regulation, but don't worry; the doctor said you will be fitted with a complete set tomorrow. In the meantime you can run around in those." She snapped my bra down under my breasts in, what seemed to me, a gesture of disdain.

As we stepped out into the private section of the clinic I looked down in amazement. Gazing up at me was my own reflection; the entire flooring was made of highly polished glazed tiles that acted like a mirror. Walking behind Alice I could easily see her white open crotch panties in the reflection.

Running along the middle of the corridor was a metal track of indiscernible purpose. It branched off into every room and corridor we passed.

To my embarrassment, I realized that my gaze was constantly drawn to the floor, where the reflection of Alice's muscular thighs moved invitingly under her short nurse's coat, ever so often giving me an unrestricted glance at her beautiful, shaved pussy.

As we passed the backdoor it swung open and a nurse wheeled in a struggling young girl tied to a wheelchair. Her long blonde hair was a mess, wet with sweat and the salvia that was dripping from her ball-gagged mouth. The beautiful nurse gave us a nod and headed for examination room B with her unwilling patient in tow.

I stopped in front of the slowly closing backdoor. I should have run from the clinic to escape the insane and sadistic doctor but strangely, I didn't. For one thing, I didn't doubt that he would make his threat of framing me for theft and drug dealing real. But there was more to it, I guess. The world I had entered was so bizarre and exotic. A perverse sense of curiosity compelled me to stay and see for myself what humiliations awaited me. All of my life my achievements have earned me respect and acknowledgement, but here I was a mere receptionist, not worthy of the doctors attention. The way Doctor Martin had reprimanded me without even affording me a look had left me with a deep feeling of humiliation and, hard as it was to admit, arousal.

With a dull finality the door clicked shut before me.

I hurried to catch up with Alice who had proceeded without me. An elegant white table with a dozen chairs furnished the meeting room. On the far wall, a door led to the kitchen and a pass-through allowed for quick serving.

I could hear a rhythmic jingling from below the table and soon a woman crawled out from under it, pushing before her a bucket of soap water. She wore the tattered remains of an expensive business suit, slashed strategically to reveal her statuesque figure. Her long bare legs vanished under the ragged remains of her radically shortened skirt, revealing a glimpse of white lace panties whenever she moved. The woman was mopping the floor with what seemed to be her suit jacket, scrubbing it hard across the glazed tiles. She stopped short of my feet, noting my presence for the first time. When she looked up at me in an expression of confusion and fear, I understood the purpose of the tracks that ran along the corridors; A thin steel chain linked her collar with a runner in the track. The chain gave her about 4 feet of slack, too short to stand upright but just long enough to reach into the corners with her rag.

Alice reappeared from the kitchen with a glass in each hand and the chained woman fearfully returned to her duties.

"Who is she?" I pointed at the woman scrubbing at my feet. Alice put down the glasses on the table and roughly pulled the woman's head back by her hair to inspect the dog tag that was dangling from her collar. "Melanie Hart, executive city councillor for integration and women's issues." She let go of the pathetically whimpering girl. "Just a B patient. She has cleaning duty every Thursday."

Without giving the woman any further attention, Alice handed me a shot glass. I grimaced as the strong drink burned its way down into my belly.

"You looked so confused; I thought you might need it."

I certainly did. After another shot, talking to the beautiful bare breasted nurse with a half-naked slave scrubbing around my feet seemed only half as awkward as it did before, which was still a lot.

When we left the kitchen and headed for the main office, I had recovered enough of my wits to ask my first question of the tour.

"What about examination room C?" Alice face flushed visibly and I could tell that she was uneasy about the topic. "Sorry Josie, I'm not allowed to tell you. I'm afraid you will have to find out for yourself."

I guess I should have been terrified of something that could unsettle a woman who wore her nametag on a ring through her nipple, but strangely I was more curious than afraid.

12