Detained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the swooshing sound as she swings it, and then it hits me. A short, sharp shock of intense stinging pain evenly distributed over my ass. It completely overwhelms me for a moment, then it lifts off with a recoil of adrenaline rushing through my body. Again she waits a few seconds, to let me take in and appreciate the lash.

"Yes, that is how the whip feels on a naughty lady's bare bottom. One down, only nine to go!"

She swings the whip a second time. The intensity is a bit higher this time, making me twitch a little. My buttocks are really growing hot now. A few seconds later the third lash arrives, stinging still more, but somehow my capability to absorb the pain is also growing.

"You know, this whip hardly leaves any marks. I could flog you the whole night if I wanted, and then we could start all over tomorrow."

I try to imagine what it would be like to be flogged for a long time in this way. Then the whip strikes again, drowning out my thoughts. And again, and again, and again. The stinging burning pain in my bare bottom grows and grows, sweeps away my conscious thoughts, focusing all my attention into the sensations of my body, my ass. Yet, beneath the pain and the heat, I still feel this monumental excitement lurking, waiting to spring forward as soon as the whipping is over.

Having delivered the tenth and final lash she puts the whip aside, and let me appreciate the results of its work for a few moments. The intense bursts of pain has triggered so much adrenaline and whatnot that it almost make me high, feeling like I am floating slightly above the horse. She tickles my neck with two fingers, then begin to move them down my spine.

I know what is coming on, a rush of lust and expectation goes through me. As her fingers slide down between my burning buttocks to finally reach my clit, a sweet shock jolts my fixated body, and I let out a loud whimper. She fingers me for a while, it is so good, sweet excited pleasure is spreading all over my body. Then she pulls out her fingers, leaving me unfulfilled, trembling, desperately craving for more.

"Please.. mistress." I mumble, not sure what I am expected to do in this situation.

"Yeah, you wish, little bitch. I think you are beginning to understand what this punishment is really about."

She goes in front of me and begins to undress herself. I watch in awe as her body unfolds. Her breasts are round, orange-sized, her body broad, robust, but strong and fit. She removes her skirt to reveal a pair of buttocks that are huge, but smooth, firm, and beautifully curved. As the panties finally come off, I see that her bush grows wild, untamed. She is certainly not a classic photo-shoot beauty. But she gets to me. For the first time in my life the mere sight of another person triggers raw lust and desire in my abdomen. And I realize the truth of her words about punishment. There can be no worse torture than watching this wonderful sight, with hot stinging buttocks and a driving wet pussy, while being fully fixated, unable to do anything about it.

"Now, as you have already learned, naughty young ladies tend to get what they deserve. So far, you have mostly deserved punishment, but let us see if you are able to earn a bit of pleasure for yourself."

She grabs that big table with all the holes, it seems quite heavy, but she handles it with ease, moves it up against the horse right in front of me. Its height perfectly matches that of the horse. She mounts the table herself, lies down on her back, her legs bent and spread out. Her bushy pussy unfolds right in front of me. She pushes it up against my face, and I finally realize what is expected of me.

This is exactly what I was nervous about. I never tried this thing before. How do I know what to do? My only handle is that she is a woman, like myself. I try to imagine what might work for me. Pushing my head a bit forward, I make my tongue stiff, and let it tickle very gently next to her opening, circling it slowly. I find her clit, tickle it even more gently, just with the tip of my tongue.

At first I seem to get no reaction from her. Gradually I begin to notice very subtle things, a slight change of her breath, the smallest stirs or movements. I go on to experiment more boldly, make my tongue soft and doing long broad licks up and down her pussy, making it stiff and stimulating particular spots with small, rapid vibrations.

For a long time I feel clumsy, awkward, as if I am always doing the wrong thing, or the right thing at the wrong time, or for too short or too long. But then, after I don't know how long, I begin to pick of a sort of soft rhythm going through her. And I gradually realize what I must do to fall into that rhythm. At some point it clicks, I am in sync with her. And now I can begin to lift her, so that every time I change my way of licking, it takes her a step further. Her breath picks up. Her body starts to tremble. From my low perspective I can see her hands envelop her breasts, kneading them gently in that same soft rhythm that I also feel. It is absolutely fascinating.

I take her higher and higher, her heavy breathing turns into small whimpers, her trembling turns into little jolts and twitches, which grow bigger. And then at last, a massive cramp through her whole body, and a little scream reveals that she has arrived. It feels totally gratifying to me. I have delivered an orgasm to my mistress.

She lies relaxed for a little while, regaining her breath. I am unsure if I should continue to stimulate her or not. But then she gets up, stands over me, tousle my hair with one hand.

"Not bad for a first-timer. Not bad at all. I think you just deserved yourself a bit of pleasure."

She goes around me, and begins to tickle my ass again. Although the effect of the spanking and whipping is wearing off, I realize that licking her to orgasm has raised my excitement to a new level. As her fingers reach my clit, and begin to slide up into my pussy, I am already trembling with expectation.

She begins to finger me rather aggressively, waves of sweet pleasure and excitement spreading out into my whole body. Her free hand is caressing, rubbing, kneading my buttocks. Before long, I feel an explosion coming on, something I have never felt before, and am not sure what will be. But she somehow sense it in me, and holds it back, tickling me less and less, drawing out the pleasure, but also increasing my frustration. She is carefully holding me right at the edge of this big, mysterious and monumental thing that lurks in me, moving me a bit back and forth, but denying me the final fulfillment. I begin to whimper, and then beg.

"Please mistress.."

"Well, I am not convinced that you really deserve this."

My brain is screwed up by these intense bodily sensations, I can only repeat myself.

"Please.."

"If I finish you now, will you be my obedient little slave girl for the rest of the night?"

"Yes, mistress! Please, I will do anything.."

"The hell you will!"

She suddenly slaps my right buttock. The slap is quite firm, but the stinging pain is nothing compared to the high-voltage electric shock going up through my spine, making it arc over the bench. She slaps me again, and again, a violent explosion of pure pleasure blasts through my body and my brain. It leaves me limp, panting, with an incredibly soft pleasant feeling oozing out into every corner of my body. As I gradually regain consciousness, I realize that I could never have obtained an experience like this on my own.

"Thank you, mistress!" I don't know what else to say.

"No need to say thank you. You are gonna work this off, baby! We have stayed down here long enough, but I am not done with you at all!"

She releases me from the horse, then throws me over her shoulder as if I was just a kid, and carries me up the stairs. I am not a particularly small girl, her physical strength is just amazing. She slaps my butt gently as we reach the top of the stairs, and I feel so wonderfully relaxed and comfortable, fully giving myself up to this strong, authoritative and caring woman.

She carries me into a bedroom. The bed is big, old-fashioned, with metal ornaments in both ends. She throws me right onto it.

"On your back, girl! Spread out your arms and legs!"

I obey, I have to obey, I promised her. It is a good feeling. She gets out some leather cuffs from under the bed, fastens them around my ankles, and my wrists. They are soft, pleasant, unlike the sharp metal of the handcuffs. Chains run from them down under the bed, I reckon they are all connected down there. She bends down and somehow adjust them so that my legs are spread out wide, my arms also stretched out in an angle below my shoulders. She tightens the chains. Once again I am helpless, motionless.

She opens a drawer, takes out some rounded oval plastic thing. She gently puts it in between my legs, up my wet, hungry pussy. Then she brings out some kind of remote control, pushes a button, and the thing begins to vibrate in me, softly, slowly, sending a pleasant relaxed feeling through me. She climbs onto the bed herself, remote control in hand, sits down on her knees so as to straddle my face. I begin to realize what is coming on to me.

"Payback time, girl! Out with your tongue!"

Once more I duly obey, and she lowers herself over me. Her strong warm thighs surround my head, her thick bush grows to fill out my view, then shifts a bit down, searching for the tip of my tongue, finding it. I hold it out stiff, and she circles it herself in small rapid movements. Then I begin to move it, not really sure if I am allowed, but I do it, and for a while it is as if my tongue and her clit are playing with each other. I sense an excitement growing in her, and I know that this gentle, playful prelude cannot go on for much longer.

Suddenly it is as if something breaks in her, she pushes herself down over my face, traps it between skin, hair and juices. I try to keep out my tongue as she begins to ride me, rocking and twisting, finding the parts of my face that she can use. At the same time I feel the vibrator between my legs pick up speed. Spasms shoot through my body, the vibrator is a part of it, but feeling her warm, wet excitement all around me adds another dimension. Her movements push my head back into the mattress, and I have to gasp for breath whenever I get the opportunity.

I feel her excitement building up, know that an explosion is coming, it scares me, but at the same time the vibrator makes me porous and trembling with lust and pleasure. In the muffled, enclosed space between her legs I can vaguely hear her breath picking up, turning into whimpers, then abrupt little screams. She jumps the vibrator to maximum level, and then she comes. A massive apocalyptic explosion coming down over me, pushing me deep down into the mattress, drowning me in juicy floods. I am close to asphyxiation as her cramps rain down on me, in a queer way it greatly amplifies my own orgasm.

She lifts herself off me, allows me to swallow a desperately needed mouthful of air seconds before I would have passed out, then she hits me again, finally finishing herself, and rolls off me to lie panting on her back. I myself is gasping and coughing her pussy water out of my throat. She turns off the vibrator, and we lie still for a little while, regaining our breaths and senses.

My body feels limp, exhausted, but she gets up abruptly, and pulls the vibrator out of me. She goes over to the drawers in her closet once more, her movements seem forced, hectic, it is clear that the heavy orgasm has turned her on, not finished her off.

"Just you wait, little girl! I am not done with you at all!"

How much more of this can I take? The first orgasm already fulfilled me in a way I never tried before. This second one left my body devastated. Still, I feel drawn to her body, her authority, her desire, a vague expectation of what further experiences she might bring unto me. She has got a new device out of the closet, a sort of two-sided dildo, whose middle part seems to be of a tough but flexible material. She sits herself between my spread-out legs, and gently pushes one side of the thing into me. It goes deeper than the vibrator, further and further, I have never used toys before, only my fingers, never been tickled so deeply as this. When she is done, she straddles my hips, bends the free side of the dildo upwards, and mounts it.

She begins to ride it, pushes herself up and down, wriggles over me. It makes the thing work in me as well, and I feel a new excitement begin to grow in my exhausted body. Once again, it is not just about the stimulation, but also about the sight and feeling of her. The nifty breasts moving in front of me, her half-closed eyes and slightly parted lips as she takes in her sensations with full concentration. I feel her rhythm pouring over into me, we are riding waves of joy and pleasure together, harder, wilder.

She carefully leans backwards, to finally lie down on her back facing away from me, closing her thighs around me like a pair of scissors. She pushes hard directly against me, now that dildo-thing goes really deep, hitting some spot that was never activated before. I scream out loud as I come abruptly, for the third time this night. She is not with me, keeps working me harder and harder, the sweet pleasure lingers between my legs, when she finally comes, pushing hard towards me, I follow her only moments later. As the excitement wears off, she disentangles herself, to sit up on top of me once more. Somehow she is able to do all these movements without the dildo slipping out of us. If I had not been tied up, I am sure I would have ruined it!

"I am not done with you at all, little girl!"

She is riding me softly as she says it. Then she reaches down to one side, then the other, unlocking my wrists, so that my hands are free. And only in that moment I realize that this is what I want. The restraint and domination was wonderful, but now we are so aroused together that I want my hands to touch her, feel her, give her everything I have.

"Lick my nipples, girl!"

I sit myself up carefully, to not have the dildo slip out. Put my hands around her buttocks for support, it feels so good, I cannot help but kneading and caressing them a bit. At the same time I lean forward and begin to lick those nipples, feel their stiffness, and the softness of her breasts behind them. I can tell from her breathing that it excites her. We move around slowly, making the most out of the dildo that is still inside both of us.

She lifts my head up with her hands, bring it up to her face, her lips are open. We begin to kiss, first softly, then deeply, pressing our warm bodies closer together. It is my first kiss ever, and it just feels so good. The tip of her tongue begins to play with mine, they perform a tickling sensitive dance between our lips. A kind of soft delight comes over me, stays with me for some time, but beneath it I feel a new wave of excitement coming on. I can sense it in her too, a slight tremor in her body, a deepening of her breath.

At last she stops kissing me, and reach down to free my ankles as well, increasingly agitated. When I am fully free to move, she immediately throws me around on the bed, like a wrestler, and begins to tumble me, still working that dildo-thing inside me. I cling onto her warm, strong body, even though she has untied me I am still hers, because she is so much stronger than me. And because of my promise to obey her. But that was made by the conscious part of my brain, which is not doing very well at the moment. All my mental capacity goes into experiencing the sensations going through my body.

We tumble around, I reach another orgasm, as it recedes I feel her coming as well. The orgasms don't stop us from anything. We pull out the dildo, continue with fingers and tongues, crawling on each other, tumbling, licking, biting, coming in turns. We are breathing heavily now, sweat springs forward, her glistening body in the dim bedroom light is a marvelous sight. The taste of salt on her skin, the stiffness of her nipples against my tongue, sensing her reactions as my fingers exploring sweet spots deeply inside her, it all comes together to make me feel that we are one trembling, sensual organism, rolling around on the big bed, exploding in joy and satisfaction again and again and again. And every time I come out of an orgasm, thinking that my fulfillment is complete, I hear that same remark:

"I am not done with you at all!"

Finally, at some hour in the night that I just don't know, we are lying next to each other, between damp, tousled sheets, sweaty, panting, exhausted like endurance athletes at the finish line. And I know somehow that this is really the end, and none of us can go on any longer. I roll around to lie on my back, my head finds a pillow to rest on, it feels immensely heavy, and the room begins to fade away. As I fall into the dark abyss of a deep, dreamless sleep, I vaguely hear her mumbling:

"It'll do for now, girl, but I'm not done with you at all..".