Dominating My Older Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this cock!" she snarled, hate-fucking my shaft so hard.

I groaned, my dick still hard thanks to those red male-enhancement pills Ms. Hiragawa got through her clinic. Experimental and amazing. They gave a guy so much stamina. It let me satisfy my huge, incestuous harem.

"Oh, I love your cock," she growled, staring into my eyes, pumping so hard, so fast. "You're going to cum in me and breed me! I wish you were my Master!"

My dick ached, throbbed. It was so hot. This lesbian fucking my cock so hard. I grabbed her ass, bucking up from the couch, pleasure racing through me. Her pussy sent shudder racing through my body. She was so hot and tight, gripping my shaft as she churned herself into a humiliated froth.

The more she hated it, the hotter her cunt became. Her head tossed back as she screeched out her frustrated lusts. I groaned, my balls aching, another load of cum building so fast in me. I squeezed her ass so hard, bouncing her on my dick as I fucked up into her burning snatch. The couch groaned, protesting our violent fuck.

Her fingernails bit into my shoulders. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me! Cum in me, Clint! Breed me! That'll show you all! I'm straight!"

Her pussy clenched so hard on my dick. She slammed down on it and came. Her pussy exploded, writhing in humiliated passion. She moaned out her pleasure, forcing herself to look at me. Her face twisted with self-hatred and pleasure as her pussy milked my cock.

"Cum in me!" she groaned over and over, slamming down my cock, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. "Breed me, Clint! Plant a strong son in me! Come on, you maricón!"

"Fucking lezzie whore!" I growled at her insult. Call me faggot? I flipped her over, pinning her to the couch still impaled on my dick. She gasped, her pussy spasming on the cock. "I'll fucking breed you!"

I pounded her spasming cunt so hard, pounding her, savoring her lezzie snatch convulsing about my cock. Her pussy sucked at me, demanding my cum. She gasped and howled, still orgasming as my balls thwacked into her snatch.

I buried into her, the pleasure tensing through me, and erupted.

"Take it, lezzie whore!" I howled, pumping my cum into her pussy.

I shuddered with each blast, grunting. Rapture slammed into my mind. Ecstasy boiled across me as I kept pumping away. My jizz spurted over and over into her snatch. Her cunt milked me, hungry for my jizz.

To be bred.

"Goddamn," I groaned when I fired the last. "Did you really enjoy that, Carmelita?"

Her eyes screamed no as she yelled, "Yes!"

"What is wrong with you?" Juana said. "You're gay, Carmelita. I can see the loathing in your face. Why are you torturing yourself by fucking Clint when you don't have to?"

"I won't disappoint our father!" Carmelita snarled, scrambling out from beneath me. "I am straight! And that was the best sex I ever had. I want to be Clint's sex slave, not yours!"

Juana slapped her sister hard on the face. She shook her head in disappointment. And then she walked off.

Carmelita stood there, her hand cupping her cheek, her eyes stunned. My cum trickled out of her pussy. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something, but words wouldn't come. Then she folded up into a ball and started crying.

"Fuck," I muttered. What now? How could we break through to this girl?

Lee touched my shoulder.

To be continued...