Dragon Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anais tight!" Gork exclaimed.

Princess Maya was astounded to see the huge creature fucking her friend so savagely. She could even see the outline of the brute's cock in Anais's belly. It bloated out every time the brute shoved his cock deep into her. Praise the Gods! He is going to kill her!

After several minutes of rough ravishing, Anais realized that the initial pain that assaulted her brain had vanished completely and the incredible fullness of her pussy felt good. Better yet, it felt wonderful. Her eyes rolled back frequently as the pleasurable sensation began to take over her mind and her body. For a moment, she forgot that she was doing this to save the Princess. She forgot that she was locked up in a dungeon. Her world was reduced to that spot between her legs and the massive rod that filled her so completely.

"I am going to cum. You are making me cum!" Anais exclaimed as she felt her arousal growing.

Maya's concerns about her friend's well being disappeared when she heard Anais's words. It was hard to believe her own ears but Anais was actually enjoying this brutal ravishing. Then, unexpectedly, the Princess felt her pussy tingle.

Anais reached down and frantically massaged her clit. She was right on the edge...

The escort screamed in bliss when the first contraction rattled her body. White light exploded in her brain. The dazzled woman jolted so hard that the brute's cock was dislodged from her pussy. Her body was completely out of her control when she plunged forward to the dirty ground.

Princess Maya had never witnessed such a lustful and violent orgasm. She was mesmerized watching her best friend shuddering in ecstasy and suddenly, her pussy tingled once more. She was getting excited too.

Anais was now on her hand and knees with her body still shuddering from her fading orgasm and feeling ashamed from climaxing under these circumstances. I can't believe he made me cum, she thought, And in front of the Princess! This is so embarrassing.

Maya kept watching wide-eyed and in silence. She was breathing heavier while her pussy moistened with unwanted desire.

Gork didn't like that his cock wasn't sheltered within Anais's pussy anymore. He needed to feel her heat. He demanded more. "Gork is not finished. Come back!"

The brute was not waiting for Anais to get up. Instead, he jumped forward on top of the slim woman and shoved his cock back into her pussy. Anais's was still very sensitive and she moaned loudly from the unannounced penetration. The guardian placed one hand on the ground and the other under the woman's body, pulling her up against his massive frame while pumping his cock deep inside of her. The pressure of his hand against her belly made the thickness and length of his phallus even more evident to the baffled woman. Although, since her body had already adjusted to his size, the feeling of utter fullness was blissfully overwhelming.

As the troll fucked her with eagerness, Anais was quite certain that she was going to cum again, but then she saw something that brought her back to reality. The brute was no longer holding his spear. Instead, the weapon was flat on the ground while he supported his own weight with his extended hand. Without planning for it, her orgasm had given her the opportunity she needed.

Pushing away the immense pleasure that cluttered her mind, Anais thought about the best way to convince the brute to switch positions... "Hey handsome... would you like me to be on top? That way I will do all the work and you will just rest and enjoy."

Gork gladly went along with the idea. He was tired of standing all day and never before a woman had offered to do the work for him, "Gork always does the work. Now you do it. I like it."

"You will feel like a king," Anais said, glad that her plan was going well.

Maya wanted all of this to end and again pleaded to her friend, "Anais, please stop this madness."

As Gork laid flat on the ground, facing up, Anais stood on the his hips, straddling his cock. Then she started lowering her body. Princess Maya now had a perfect view of his massive erect phallus and Anais's petite pussy going down on it. It seemed impossible to fit his cock inside her slim body but she had already done it and she was going to do it again.

"He is so big..." Maya whispered, "I wonder how it feels."

The head of the phallus parted the escort's pussy lips and entered her cavity. Anais kept going down, letting her own weight help with the staggering penetration until her ass-cheeks rested on his crotch. Once again her belly bloated to fit him inside, showing Maya how deep his cock was. When the Princess saw the bulge going as high as Anais's chest, her pussy twitched again. It was so wrong... and so exciting.

"Gork is a king!" the brute yelled.

During the penetration, Anais remained silent except for muted grunting, but her facial expression said it all. The slim escort felt like the troll's cock was going to rip her apart, pushing her insides to make room and taking absolute possession of her body. She was going mad from this awkward, unexpected pleasure.

Anais placed her hands on the brute's rounded belly and started pushing her body up and down while waving her hips back and forth, stirring the creature's cock inside of her. Gork was growling and breathing heavily as he jutted his hips upward, trying to impale her even deeper. He was supposed to let her do all the work but his instincts made it impossible.

The ravishing session continued for a good half hour. Anais and the brute moaned in unison, combined with the squelching sound of his fat cock pumping her drenched pussy, filling the dungeon with sensual noises.

Princess Maya just stood nearby, watching everything, hearing everything and very confused about her own feelings. She should have been displeased by this and yet she couldn't look away.

At last, Gork moaned louder and grabbed Anais's thighs hard, pressing down on her while he buried his cock to the limit. Then he climaxed, ejaculating a large amount of semen inside of the astounded woman.

Anais felt the hot, thick fluid filling every crevice of her body and she climaxed ins response. Her body shuddered rapidly as her pussy twitched over and over around the massive phallus, squeezing every drop of semen out of his balls. She let her body melt forward on his chest while he was still discharging the last spurts of sperm.

Gork was staring blissfully at the ceiling and didn't notice that Anais was reaching out and grabbing his spear. This was not an easy task considering that her orgasmic spasms had not yet completely receded.

Got it! she exclaimed in her mind as she gripped the weapon.

Anais lifted the spear, aimed at his heart and brought it down with all of her might. When the brute turned to look, it was too late.

"Anais!! No!!" Princess Maya screamed, pleading her friend to stop. The punishment waiting for Anais if she killed the guard was unthinkable.

"Sorry brute. But the Princess' safety comes first!" Anais said with sadness in her voice.

A couple of minutes later, the brute was death. Anais had executed her plan perfectly.

"When they discover that I did this, your cousin is going to kill me," Anais said to the Princess, "My only chance to survive is escaping, but I am not going anywhere without you."

"But what about the people... The invading monsters are coming," Maya said, uncertain of what to do, "Most of the army is not back yet from the northern territories and my cousin needs the money he will get from selling me to..."

"... your cousin is evil and you know it," Anais interrupted, "He doesn't care about anything but himself. We will think of something to help the people. I promise you."

"You planned this all along, didn't you?" Maya said, knowing that she really didn't have an option.

Princess Maya was ready to sacrifice herself but she was not going to sacrifice Anais. And she was sure that Anais would never leave without her. Her only choice was to escape with her best friend.

"We should go to the forbidden valley. They'll never find us there," Maya said.

"Great! Let's go!" Anais responded excitedly.

The fate of the city was uncertain but Anais was right; her cousin Ethan was evil and there was no assurances that he would defend the people. There must be another way to save the city and Maya was going to find it.

****

It didn't take long before the guards realized that the Princess was gone. Lord Nogard was furious. He knew that without Maya, his goal of becoming King would be impossible to achieve. He needed to find her immediately!

"You are all idiots!! The slave trader is here and he wants to see her! Find her!! Now!!" The Lord yelled at the soldiers.

"Yes, my Lord. I have all my men already looking for her," the nervous captain responded.

****

Far North, the residents of the small villages were preparing to evacuate their homes and move to safety within the city walls.

"Hurry up Miri. We can no longer wait for your father. He will meet us at the city when he returns from battle..." Jana said to her daughter.

"Mom! They are here!!! The monsters are here!!!" Miri screamed, looking out the window. She had never seen such an ugly monster. It had a humanoid, bulky body with a long, reptile tail and a large head that resembled a cat-fish.

The two scouts of the northern creatures had arrived to the village finding no resistance at all. All the cottages looked empty. They had orders to capture humans and interrogate them to find the easiest passage into the city.

"Do you see anything?" The first scout asked.

"I think I heard something. I'll go inside," the other responded, looking at Jana's house.

The women heard the front door being forced open! There was no way to escape. Jana had to protect her daughter and she did the only thing that came to her mind.

"Get inside the closet and whatever happens, don't come out and don't make any noise. Hurry!" Jana said.

"Where are you going to hide?! Both of us won't fit in here!" Miri asked, scared out of her mind.

Heavy steps resounded outside the room, getting closer to the door.

Jana barely had time to walk around the bed, getting away from the closet and from her daughter. The door opened and Jana saw with terror as a monster walked in, looking straight at her. She had heard so many stories about these creatures since she was a little girl. She had pictured their ugliness in so many ways. But her imagination didn't come close to what was standing in front of her. A real, huge northern creature. And he could speak!

"I've found one! It's a female!" the scout said to his partner.

"Gods help me!" Jana screamed. She knew that occasionally these creatures captured women and their bodies were rarely found. She even saw a woman a long time ago that was supposedly pregnant with one of these monsters and later on, that woman disappeared. The men of the village said that the woman was cursed and Jana believed that they secretly killed her. She wondered if this was going to be her fate as well.

The creature jumped forward and grabbed Jana's body. Then he spoke to her... "Is there any other human in the house? Answer me!"

"No... no, I am alone. Please don't hurt me."

"We'll see. Don't move," the monster said, looking around the room.

The door of the closet was partially open and Miri watched terrified as the monster manhandled her mother. He's got her! The monster grabbed mom!

Without saying another word, the creature opened his circular mouth and extruded his tongue. It was a long, flexible tentacle that approached Jana's face. The woman looked at it in panic and tried to move away but his firm grasp made it impossible.

Gods! What is that?! Miri wondered from her hiding spot, looking partially at the tentacle.

The tongue was covered with a translucent toxin and the scout knew the effect it caused on humans. He just needed to shove it down her throat and she would become docile and easy to manipulate. Then he could ask her all the necessary questions.

Jana turned her face away as the slimy tentacle poked at her cheeks and lips. She felt a slight tingle on her skin as it got smeared with the toxin.

The scout tightened his grip on Jana's shoulders making her scream and he seized the moment to insert his tongue into her mouth. She tried to bite it down but the tentacle's leathery skin was unbreakable. It reached her throat and kept sinking down.

As the flexible appendage moved deeper into her body, Jana's mind started to spin in a whirlpool of confusion. She had a bittersweet taste in her mouth and her throat tickled badly.

The creature pulled her closer to his face, shoving his tongue even deeper. He could see her pupils dilating as the slime began to take effect.

Miri couldn't see what was happening but she could clearly hear her mother's gurgling sounds. She had to fight the urge to bolt out of the cabinet and help her. What is he doing to her? I can't see!

The other creature searched the rest of the house, confirming that it was empty and entered the room. By then, Jana had completely stopped struggling and looked up at the ceiling with unfocused eyes.

"It seems that this town is empty. This human is the only one left," the other scout said, "I can see that she is a mature female! She can be useful to us in many ways."

Miri heard the words of the second invader and a chill ran across her back.

The second scout moved around Jana and her captor. He examined the woman's body and ripped her skirt off to look at her behind. This was the first human female he had seen up close, and he was looking for more points of entry into her body. He found two! "I'll pour more toxin into her. She will tell us everything we need to know."

Within her foggy mind, Jana felt someone lifting her body from the ground but this didn't worry her. It was so much better to let herself be handled. The second creature extended his tongue, smearing her ass-cheeks and thighs.

This time, the viewing angle allowed Miri to see the monster's whole squirming tongue and she had to cover her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

Jana gargled as the creature pushed his tongue a little deeper down her esophagus. The other scout looked between the woman's legs trying to decide which hole would be better for penetration. He selected the closest one; Jana's anus. If my tongue doesn't fit, I'll try the other one.

Miri witnessed as the creature shoved his tongue forward and it disappeared into her mother's body. She never thought that something so long could fit inside of a woman without killing her. Jana led out a muffled moan from the deep penetration as her ass twitched several times around the appendage.

The long tongues squirmed inside Jana's body, pushing from both ends and almost meeting in the middle. The amount of toxin absorbed by her sensitive membranes soon started to saturate her bloodstream and accumulate in her brain.

Jana's altered mind became empty of any rational thoughts, replaced by a feeling of submission and satisfaction. Then, without any proper build-up or intensifying arousal, Jana reached a sudden, compelling orgasm. She twitched and squirmed within the creature's grip as her eyes rolled back from sheer pleasure.

Seeing this, the scout knew that her brain was full with toxins and she would cooperate. He forcefully withdrew his tongue from her throat and released her shoulders. Jana was still shuddering from her climax and oddly enough, this rough treatment prolonged it further.

The other creature followed suit and let Jana collapse to the floor. Then the questions started...

"How far is the city from here? What is the quickest way to get there? Answer slave!"

...but she couldn't even remember her name.

"We probably gave her too much," the other creature said, scratching his head.

The scouts realized that Jana was too doped to respond but they still needed answers, so they decided to wait. And what better way to spend time that creating offspring to expand the army.

"Lets impregnated her while some of the toxin wears off. Slave, open your body for me!"

Jana heard the words of her captor and moved solely by instinct. She stood up as best she could and leaned back against the bed. Her body was burning with need and her pussy was soaked with her own juices.

As soon as she spread her legs, the creature buried his large, erect phallus into her pussy with a single, forceful stroke. Jana screamed from the rough and deep penetration but she was so excited that the pleasure of being fucked easily overthrown the pain caused by the massive cock.

From inside the closet, Miri couldn't believe what was happening. Her mother was being fucked by this horrifying monster and she was moaning in pleasure! She saw a slight moving mound on her mother's belly showing her how far inside was the creature's cock.

Mom is allowing them to fuck her! How can this be possible?, Miri wondered, truly confused.

With his phallus already fully erect, the other scout was not going to wait until his partner was done so he jumped on the bed and pulled Jana's head back until her mouth was aligned with his member. "Open your mouth slave!"

Miri screamed in her head, No! The other one too? Leave her alone!

Jana felt the fat tip of the creature's phallus pushing at her lips and she opened wide. The scout shoved his cock down her throat, stretching her lips to the limit, yet Jana oblige, rolling her eyes from wanton bliss.

The creature started fucking her face with avidity, matching the pace of his partner, who fucked Jana's pussy as deep as possible. Neither of them have been with a female since the war started and they were not holding anything back.

This was the advantage of being a scout. They could impregnate a few slaves before the arrival of their superiors, who always kept all the best females for themselves.

They creatures fucked Jana for a while. Slurping sounds coming from Jana's mouth and pussy, combined with moans and grunts from the three of them, echoed in the room. Miri remained quietly hiding in the closet, watching and hearing everything.

"Her belly is bulging with your phallus," one creature said.

"So is her throat. She is so flexible," the other responded.

They are being so rough... please don't hurt her. Miri pleaded in silence.

Suddenly, one of the creatures roared loudly and an instant later, a stream of white sperm erupted from Jana's pussy. He was climaxing! He pumped a huge amount of sperm into her body, ensuring impregnation. At the same time, Jana started shaking again from another powerful orgasm, squeezing his cock and milking it for all it was worth.

But the ravishing was far from over. The spent creature moved away and his partner turned Jana around, making her kneel over the bed. Then he shoved his phallus in her pussy and started pounding at her with all his might. He didn't care that her pussy was already soaked with cum. He was going to plant his own seed and make it a race to see which sperm would impregnate her first.

Gods! They are taking turns with her. When is this going to end? Miri thought, peeking through the closet's door.

Jana's mind was still submerged in a haze of chemicals and physical pleasure. The cock pumping her body felt better than anything she had felt before. There was not a single worry in her mind; nor any coherent thought to disrupt the perfect bliss than radiated from her pussy. She was in heaven and she wished to stay like this until the end of time.

"This female is very docile. She likes this," the spent creature said, with a tone of voice that sounded like laughter.

The creature started to accelerate his pace as he approached his climax and Jana moaned louder, also approaching her third orgasm. From inside the closet, Miri could only see part of her mother's body bouncing back and forth, in synchrony with the monster's grunts.