Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees and thighs began trembling and I collapsed backwards, onto her legs and lap. One of her hands stayed on my cock, grasping, and still slowly stroking. The other, she must have licked clean - because it was wet but not sticky when she laid it on my side to pat my body.

"That was naughty, Sam!" Emily chastened me.

"He spent all that time, teasing me with this body," the instructor said. "He just needed a little relief."

"He got you all messy," Emily sympathized.

"It's alright," Mrs. Stefanov said. "I need to change before I head home anyway."

"Get up, you monster," Emily growled. "You weigh a ton!"

"Sorry!" I yelped, standing up and turning to face the teacher.

I patted at her legs - like I was trying to wipe away my splooge - but I just smeared it around more - and "accidentally" touched and rubbed her body.

"It's alright," she assured me, smiling up into my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to see his little kink," Emily told her, stepping over, and punching my shoulder.

"Nonsense," the dance instructor said. "Like I said, we built up some tension and he just needed a release."

"Thank you," I told her, leaning down to give her a quick peck on the lips.

Emily produced a hand-towel and handed it to the woman. She wiped her hands down. When she was finished, she handed it to me. I wiped myself but intentionally missed a section on my inner thigh.

"Am I good?" I asked, innocently.

"Almost," the instructor giggled, taking the towel back to wipe the spot I "missed".

"I swear, Sam," Emily complained, dramatically. "You're just an oversized child."

"He's not child," Mrs. Stefanov said, staring at my cock once again.

"Yeah, well," Emily said, giggling. "I guess you're right."

We helped the instructor get the room back to its normal form and then we said goodnight. As we drove home, Emily and I compared notes on how things had gone and what we needed to do next time to get things to escalate.

Since I had already cum, as soon as we were in our room, I bent Emily over the side of the bed, pulled her panties to her knees, raised her skirt, and fucked her until she climaxed twice. After that, we showered, dried off, snuggled for a bit, and then fell asleep.

~~~

It was Sunday. Emily headed to my mom's to visit and have lunch with our mothers. I headed to Maggie's for a late breakfast and then we got naked and crawled into bed to fuck and nap - and then wake up to fuck and nap a couple more times.

As we lay, chatting, she asked me how the dance lessons went. I described the session to her in gooey detail. She didn't think it was going to be a problem to get the yoga instructor to go all of the way during our next session together the following week.

Maria buzzed Maggie's phone. She wanted to have dinner together and strategize. She told Maggie that Emily was already looped in because the attorney had conferred with Lena before reaching out to her. My MILF lover assured the lusty Latina that I was "looped in" as well. I hooked my arm around my naked mistress and carried her to the shower. We scrubbed each other and then kissed and cuddled until the water turned cold.

While we waited for our food, Maria told us about her plan. She was convinced, at this point, that the judge was going to keep siding with Emily's dad for everything. She decided that we were going to have to stop being nice about it and start playing dirty.

The judge had been known to step out, occasionally, on his wife. As it happened, the man's wife had worked at the firm where Maria had started after just passing the bar exam - and the two of them were decent friends.

The plan was for me to "fuck her socks off". In exchange, she would start badgering the judge to fairly consider both sides of the argument - and quit giving David the benefit of the doubt on everything.

Maria called the woman and arranged the meeting. Maggie shuffled the calendar and made a call to a caterer to arrange for dinner for two to be delivered to the Den of Iniquity.

Once all of the decisions had been decided, and the arrangements had been made, we ate our meals and visited. I put my arm across the back of Lena's chair and she snuggled a little closer.

After telling Maria and Maggie goodnight, Emily and I drove her mom back home. Emily already had the keys to the truck so she drove. I put her mom between us and we sat close together on the way home.

"I'm rubbing your man's cock," Lena whispered to her daughter, as we sat, waiting on a light to change.

"You're playing with fire, mother," Emily snickered, turning her head to give her mom a peck on the cheek.

"Maybe I need a little fire," Lena told her.

I cupped her left breast in my right hand, groping it as I began nibbling on her neck - just below her right ear.

"Fuck!" she growled.

"You're in trouble now, mother," Emily snickered, as the light changed and she began driving

As we pulled up to the house, I had Lena on my lap, straddling my legs, dry humping my tented pants as we made out. Her blouse was a wreck. Her breasts were out of her bra and supported by my palms, as I squeezed, pulled, and pinched them.

"Lights on!" Emily warned.

She snickered as her mother and I jumped apart like two teenagers when the bedroom door starts opening. I glanced towards the house. Lena had just fixed her bra and top when mom opened the front door.

"That was close," Emily snickered. "You two are gonna get busted, if you're not careful."

"I'd like to carefully bust a nut in your mom's cunt," I growled.

"Tomorrow morning, 11 o'clock," Lena said, just before opening the door to climb out.

"Don't twiddle your clit too much tonight, mother," Emily warned, "or you'll be too sore for him in the morning."

"Hush, you," Lena ordered, before blowing us kisses, closing the door, and heading up the walk.

"Are you staring at my mom's ass, you pervert?" she giggled.

"Maybe," I replied. "I hope you're horny. She's got me raging."

"You get Maggie taken care of?" she asked.

"I think she's good for a day or two," I said.

"Then, yeah, I could use a good fucking."

"Good," I said, waving to our moms as Emily put the truck into drive.

I kissed and sucked on her neck and throat all of the way home. We left a trail of clothing from the back door to the bed.

I tossed her naked body onto the bed and jumped between her thighs. As soon as she had me socketed, I started pounding into her - bouncing her small frame on my mattress - meeting her rebounding pussy with my descending cock on every other bounce.

"Fuck! You horny shit!"

"You two drive me crazy!" I complained.

She couldn't respond before I claimed her mouth with my lips. I held the kiss as I continued to fuck her hard. She climaxed and pushed my face away to catch her breath.

"You like sticking your naughty cock in me and my mother?" she purred.

"Fuck, yes! You're both so fucking sexy! I can't get enough of you. I want you both together again."

"Soon," she promised.

She took my face in her hands and started thrusting her hips to meet me. She was tensing. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. It was time to decide if I could hold out for another one - or if this was going to be the end.

Before I could decide, she started trembling. Looks like we're going for three tonight. I slowed my pace and stroked in and out of her as she writhed and moaned and cursed. I caught a nipple between my teeth and tortured it until she shoved me away - then I switched to the other.

As soon as she was breathing normally again, I pulled out of her, flipped her onto her stomach, grabbed the globes of her ass in my fists, and raised the lower half of her body into the air and slid her back onto my aching prick.

I held her ass in my fists and began fucking myself with her vagina. She was almost frictionless from all of her climaxes. I rocked to my right, pulled her left leg in, and then rocked the other way to move her right. Once her legs were pressed tightly together, I switched my grip to her hips and started fucking her again.

"Fuck!" she growled.

Apparently, the extra bit of tension was working for her as well. It was definitely working for me. My thrusts were now accompanied by grunts. I was going to be cumming soon.

"Cum for me, little slut," I told her. "I'll fill your cunt tonight and tomorrow I'll fill your mom's. Some day, I'd love to fuck a baby into both of you at the same time. God! Your cunt feels so good. I love you, Em."

Curses and keening came from her throat as I felt the tension mount inside of her.

"Cum for me, baby. I'm about to blow. Cum with me."

"So close!" she groaned. "I'll probably cum when you nut in me."

"Here it comes," I warned.

I buried my cock inside of her, grabbed her shoulders, raised her to pull her against my chest, grabbed a breast in my left hand, and reached down to thrum her clit with my right. She leaned her head back and set her ear against my mouth. I latched onto the lobe with my teeth just as my cock lurched inside of her and my balls began blasting my seed inside of my trembling lover.

"Fuck! Yes!" Emily crowed. "Oh, god!"

The trembling grew as her body reacted to the hot explosions of my ejaculate firing into her core. I groped her breasts and massaged her mons and clitoris until she shoved my hand away. After that, I stroked her stomach and whispered into her ear, telling her how much I loved her.

"Are you sure it's love?" she asked me, smirking, as we cuddled under the sheets.

"Pretty sure," I replied, stealing a kiss.

"I love you, too, horndog," she said, snuggling her head against my neck.

~~~

After loading everything we needed for the day, Emily and I got to the Presbyterian Church just after 7:30am. We ate our drive-through breakfast as we made trips back and forth from the truck to the perimeter of the church - carrying all of the tools and supplies.

"I've got the rest," I told her. "Start mapping where everything is going and I'll get it moved to where we'll need it."

She begged a quick kiss and then used that to masque shoving her trash into the pocket of my hoodie. She snickered when I growled at her. I threw the trash in the bag that was tied behind the cab, tossed mine in with it, and went to grab more stuff.

Sondra gave us a wave as she headed to class.

"The ice queen thawing?" Emily asked me.

"Beats me," I replied. "Maybe she found out I was doing the horizontal mambo with her mom and she's trying to cozy up to me to get a spot in line."

Emily laughed so hard she tumbled over onto the ground. I swatted her perfect little ass and went to carrying the last of the items we needed for the day.

We had the bulk of the street-side work completed by the time I needed to head to the garage to wash up to go "lay some pipe" with Lena. Mrs. Anderson caught me as I came out of the washroom.

"Marinated chicken breasts for lunch?" she asked.

Glancing around to make sure no one was looking, she pursed her lips, begging a kiss. I stepped up and gave her a quick peck.

"That sounds fine," I told her. "I need to run across town for a jiffy."

"I'll go see if Emily needs my help," she said, giving me a wink.

I laughed and said, "Okay, but you may need to wash up afterwards ..."

Smiling, she waved me off and I jogged to the truck to go fuck my future mother-in-law. I thought about that as I drove to my mom's house. Emily and I hadn't really set a date yet.

Lena must have seen me on the cameras. She had the door open by the time I got close. I worried about the neighbors seeing us but she was eager. Her arms were around my ribs and her lips were pressed to mine before she would let me into the house - the house I'd grown up in. I fought to get the door closed as she started working to get my pants undone.

I finally just picked her up and carried her down the hall - to the bedroom I'd slept in each night when her daughter and I were attending classes together. She started shedding her clothes. I left the door slightly ajar and turned to find her naked.

Her fingers went to my tented pants - saying 'hello' before struggling to get me out of them - and the rest of my clothes. Her breath was labored.

"I need you, Sam," she complained, as she worked.

"I'm sure your mom heard me last night. I fingered myself, thinking about today. I was loud. I may have moaned your name. You got me all wound up last night. I should have just begged my daughter to find a dark alley so I could have you take me and sate my raging lust."

I gazed at my lover's body. She was a more mature version of her daughter but still such a thing of beauty. I should have been embarrassed, lusting after the body of my girlfriend's mother - but they both knew I was fucking them both and they were both okay with it. Who should be able to tell us we couldn't. One thing was certain, the apocalypse was just about the only thing that was going to keep Lena Kruger from getting my cock inside of her just as fast as possible.

She finally gave up making her fingers work and huffed at me to hurry. She pulled the covers back and climbed into the middle of my bed, opening herself up like a gorgeous blossom. This little bee was just about to get as much honey as possible!

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," I growled, as I shed the last of my clothes.

I crawled between her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me. She reached down, slotted my stiff prick to her entrance, and used her heels to pull herself up onto my cock.

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck me, Sam. This old woman needs your cock."

I thought about arguing that she wasn't old. I decided it would be better to quiet her lips by kissing her hard while I fucked her even harder. She returned the kiss until she was out of air and then she hugged her arms around my neck and pressed her cheek to mine, moaning for me to fuck her harder and fill her pussy with my gooey spend.

The tips of the fingers on my left hand dimpled her taut ass-cheeks as I held her up so I could slam my aching cock straight into her grasping folds.

"God! You're such a sexy woman, Lena," I told her. "I can't wait to fill you."

"Sweet boy, I love you so!" she purred. "You make me feel so special."

"You are special," I growled. "You're beautiful, you've got a sweet ass, the world's most perfect pussy ..."

"And a fuckable daughter?" she whispered.

"I told her that I can't wait to get you both in bed together again. Fuck! You two excite the hell out of me. I was so fucking horny last night I nearly raped your daughter when we got home. You really get me going, Lena."

"Sweet, sweet, boy," she purred, kissing my cheek, jaw, and neck.

I moaned at how fucking much my cock was aching. I was fucking this woman as fast as I could and my cock still wasn't happy. I was banging into her uterine wall hard enough that I thought I was leaving bruises but she was still growling for me to go faster, thrust deeper, and fuck harder. Damn, she was a wildcat!

Emily's mom started cumming and I slowed my thrusting to let her coast through it. She grabbed my face and kissed the shit out of me as her vaginal muscles fluttered up and down the length of my penis.

"Another please, sweet boy," she begged.

I lifted her ass and had just started fucking her again when we heard the front door open.

"Lena?" mom called.

I glanced to my right. I had always kept the bed near the window - so I could have room for my computer to face the hallway wall. I mostly did that so mom wouldn't catch me watching porn. Lena hadn't moved anything. There was no room between the bed and the wall for me to hide.

I jumped off of the bed, grabbed my clothes, and stood behind the door. Still naked, Lena stood and hurried to the door, keeping it open the inch that I'd had it, and leaning around to answer.

"In my room, Chrissy," she called.

"You got a second?" mom asked.

"I ... " she said, glancing at me. "I was doing a little ... uh ... yoga," she answered.

"It'll just take a minute," mom assured her, stepping into the hall.

"I'm ... I'm not decent, Chrissy," she said, making eye contact.

"Decent? Yoga? Oh! I'm sorry Lena," she gasped. "I'll talk to you after I get done at the diner tonight. Sorry to bother you!"

The front door opened and closed. Lena stepped into the hall, walked down, checked the cameras, and returned.

"She's gone," she said, smirking at me.

She took the clothes from my hands, dropped them to the floor, and took my hand, leading me back to my old bed. She lay in the center and pulled me onto the mattress, giving me no chance to disagree or delay.

"What would your dear mother think of me?" she asked, bringing my cock into place, stroking my half-shrunken schlong as she nuzzled the crown against her entrance. "I'm addicted to her son's cock - and his loving words make me forget about how horrible my life is."

I looked into the face of my girlfriend's mother. She was beautiful even when her face was lined with worry.

"Why don't you ride me?" I asked her. "You can be as crazy as you want. Get that idiot out of your mind and focus on you and me."

"Sweet boy, I love you pounding my body into the bed. I love your muscles. I love your stamina. I love cumming again and again on your massive cock, knowing that you'll hold yourself back until you've given to me. You do it every time and I'm so addicted to you. If you weren't fucking my daughter, I'd promise you the world to get you to marry me - once I'm divorced that is."

I was hard again and I slid my cock through her grip and into her velvety snatch. She kept her hand there. I pulled back until the head of my cock was in her fingers and then I fucked her hand and her twat in one smooth thrust. She purred and I kept doing it as I repeated my earlier words of love and affection and filled her ears and her mind with the spoken form of what I felt for this beautiful broken woman.

"Sam?" she asked.

"Yes, my love?"

"Can you carry me over the wall and mash me up against it and fuck the shit out of me - like you did before?"

"Only if you promise to scream my name when you cum on my cock," I told her.

"I promise," she said, grinning, as she claimed a kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I wrapped an arm around her small frame, crawled off of my bed, walked to the wall, kicked my clothes out of the way, pressed her against it, and moved my feet back a touch - so she was trapped - with my body leaning heavily on hers. She moaned. She locked her ankles behind my ass. I laid my palms on the wall - on either side of her head - and started trying to pound her through the drywall - into the hallway.

She grunted, moaned, and groaned as I used my cock like a battering ram - trying to tear a hole through the wall using her body as the sledge.

"Keep fucking!" she growled, just as an orgasm claimed her ability to speak.

Her ankles loosened and I dropped my left hand under her ass to hold her up so I could keep pounding into her as hard as I already was. She said she wanted me to fuck her through the orgasm and that was just what I was going to do.

When she could breathe again, she kissed my chest, neck, chin, jaw, and lips. She told me how much she loved me abusing her body and how she was looking forward to me filling her with my ejaculate.

"I'm gonna cum, Lena," I warned her.

"Do it!" she said.

"I'm going to flood your cunt," I told her, "and then I'm going to drive back to your daughter. She'll probably pull me into the bathroom and suck the taste of your pussy off of my cock. She's going to taste your cunt juice. She's going to know that I fucked her mother and came inside of her. I've already told her that I want to give you a baby - both of you - on the same day. She's going to know that I tried to do it. Your daughter is going to taste your sweet, sweet honey."