Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy the show," Sheila said, waving her teammates toward the lockers. "We're looking forward to visiting with Augie when this is over."

She waggled her ass at me - and laughed when she saw my face - and heard me moan. She swatted it hard, the slap loud on the shiny leather of her short shorts. I moaned again.

Emily's mom handed me a bottle of water. I drained half of it. My face was still flush. I couldn't help but keep thinking about how hot they all were - and how much I wanted to ram my cock inside of their weeping cunts. Sheila's squad looked several years older than the members of most of the other teams but all of them were the stuff of dreams. One or two were a little trashy-looking but that was a different kind of dirty little perverted turn-on. I really needed to start thinking about something else.

A guy in a suit, with a microphone, stepped onto a platform in the middle of the ring and announced the first two teams to the writhing, screaming, and gesticulating crowd.

I'm not really sure why we needed chairs. Nobody was sitting. My face was a half-dozen feet from the track - and the spinning wheels of the skates. My eyes moved up the girls' ankles, to their calves, their thighs, their asses, their groins, their hips, their waists, their stomachs, their tits, their necks, and their faces.

These girls were sexy as shit - but there was a feral look of determination on every face. Some were playful, some were working to get reactions from the audience, but all of them were serious about what was coming.

As the first match started, my attention moved from the women's bodies to their footwork, their teamwork, their strategies, and their ferocity.

More than one girl came over the barrier and landed hard on the mat - only to climb back into the ring and battle her way back to her teammates to fight to the finish. I still hadn't figured out if it was a race or an elimination, but it was brutal.

The only time we sat down was when we were waiting for the next match.

After long last, the announced informed us that a veteran squad was taking the stage to battle against the champions from the previous event.

The crowd cheered as the champion squad took the ring, but they went crazy as The Screaming Sheilas came out. It was almost deafening. Both squads knew how to play to the audience and I had a tough time telling who was cheering for which team. It quieted a little as the match got underway - but not all that much.

The girls battled back and forth for the next several minutes. Sheila's team tried to rocket her through the other squad - to break up their blockade - but the other team dropped their shoulders, caught her coming in, and propelled her into the air - and over the railing.

She was heading almost directly for us. She was falling with her back towards the floor and she was going to hit hard. I stepped forward and caught her in my arms. She wasn't that heavy but her momentum took us both to the floor. I stood back up, still holding her and the crowd went crazy.

She smiled at me and said, "Nice catch! Thanks, lover." She gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Throw me back in there so I can kick those girls in the cunt."

I stepped to the track, and extended my arms to place her on the other side of the narrow guard-rail. She hopped out of my arms and took off, skating for all she was worth.

I hadn't moved back far enough when she circled the rink, going faster and faster, to catch up with the opposing squad. She came in low, dove between two girls' thighs, and shouldered her way through - knocking the women into their teammates - which sent the blonde on the outside to the floor - and into me. I was knocked to the mats again - with another woman in my arms. This one younger and - don't tell Sheila - a little cuter. She groped my cock, kissed me hard, and stepped back to the ring to climb onto the track and rejoin her squad.

My fiancé and two MILF lovers laughed as they picked me up off of the mat and dragged me back towards my seat.

The reigning champs ended up being declared the winners but the audience cheered for both teams - who hugged each other at the end - with some groin-groping, tit-pinching, and ass-grabbing thrown into the mix.

My balls and cock were aching again as Maggie grabbed my elbow and guided me towards the locker rooms. Another burly guard stepped into our path but Maggie flash them the same thing she'd shown the other one - and we were soon following the Sheilas down the hall - and straight into the locker room.

"Bunch up, girls," Sheila ordered. "On your knees."

"You wanna take those outfits off first?" Maggie asked.

The squad leader shook her head and said, "They don't wash. They're already covered in sweat, blood, and spit. A little semen will be a nice change of aroma."

I groaned as Maggie, Lena, and Emily started peeling my clothes off. When they were done, the only thing I had on was the Speedo - which was stretched tight - barely containing my hard-on - and the studded, leather choker around my neck. Emily stepped behind me and dropped my latex bikini-shorts to my ankles, stepping away to watch the reactions.

"Is that real?" one of the girls asked.

"You're about to find out," Lena chortled.

"Fuck, Sheils!" the redhead said. "He's bigger than the lines on the water-truck."

Several of them nodded.

"Hose us down, Mags," Sheila ordered. "I've got a fire burning that needs to be put out."

Maggie stepped behind me, wrapped her left arm around my waist and leaned under my right arm. She flattened her left palm against my pecs and took my cock into the palm of her right hand, wrapping her fingers around.

"Maggie's fingers don't even meet," one of the brunettes gasped.

"Get ready, ladies," Maggie warned.

She started stroking my cock like she was holding a garden hose - getting ready to water the roses.

"Look at those sexy bitches, Augie," Maggie purred. "Your balls are aching, aren't they? These girls got you all worked up, man-boy? You wanna stuff your horse-cock into their poor pussies? You know it won't fit - this monster cock - you're gonna have to rub it all over their poor cunnies and clits and get them lathered up or this beast will never fit inside of them. It'll be so tight. Your aching cock is going to get the fucking shit squeezed out of it by their tight pussies. You want that, don't you, dirty boy? You wanna shove your giant pecker inside of each one of them until your balls explode and you fill their wombs full of your naughty goo? You wanna fuck a baby into them don't you? You want to see every one of these poor girls' bellies swell with your babies?"

I looked down at the expectant faces. A couple of them had their tongues out; a couple were squeezing their tits together. They were waiting for me to spew all over them. Maggie's salacious words built the tension in my loins and I yelled "Yes!" as my cock lurched and my balls began pumping jizz into the air.

Maggie expertly aimed my pulsing penis. The first shot his Sheila on the mouth and cheek. The redhead got the next blast. The short-haired blonde got the next. The brunette got the fourth. The one with the spikey green dye-job got the fifth. The spurts after that were smaller but Maggie didn't stop shot-gunning jizz at the women until my balls had fired every salvo we had onboard.

"He's still hard," the redhead cooed.

"Dibs," Sheila shouted.

"Sloppy seconds," called the redhead.

"Thirsty thirds," said the brunette.

"Filthy fourth," said the green-headed woman.

"Looks like I'm batting clean-up," called the last, a little mournfully.

"Don't worry, Liz," Maggie told the woman, "he'll last."

"You sure?" she asked. "He went off like a rocket just now."

"He's been dreaming about this all day," my MILF lover told her, "now that the pressure's off, he can do his thing." She asked the group, "Anybody wanna lick the batter off of the beater before you get started?"

Each of the women sucked and licked my cock before moving to her gym-bag to take off her clothes.

"Shower or here?" Maggie asked.

"What do you think girls?" Sheila asked, baring her body to me. My cock was hard again, just looking at her mature, fit form.

"Lay him on the bench? Ride him 'til we cum and then hit the showers?" the redhead asked.

The others nodded. Maggie moved me past the naked skaters. She saw me looking, longingly, at Sheila's skates.

"Sheila, honey, Augie's eye-fucking your skates. Slip them back on, will you?"

"Kinky," the woman purred, plopping her naked ass onto the bench to pull her skates back on.

Maggie laid me on the bench on the right. The girls sat on the left bench and waited for their turn. Some of them played with their piercings, nipples, or vulvas as they waited. I had been right. Half of them had pierced nipples; just as many had piercings on more intimate places.

~~~ Week 13 - Harper Blakely (#24) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Sheila, Dad: Brian ~~~

Sheila Blakely skated across the locker-room floor and pirouetted once before throwing a leg over me and grabbing my cock in her hand. With no further foreplay, she dropped her body onto me, skewering her sex with my penis.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she crowed. "That's a mother-fucking cock!"

"Get it in there, Sheila," the redhead laughed.

"It won't all fit," Sheila complained. "This is the biggest I've ever had. I feel like I'm being torn in two."

"Hurry and fuck him," the brunette said. "My clit's aching. I need to cum."

"Quit fingering it, slut!" Sheila growled.

We both moaned as she started fucking herself up and down on my stiff member. The cat-calls and the exhortations continued. The others told her to ignore the pain and shove it all of the way inside. She told them they'd get their turn and they'd see if they could take it all.

I looked down to where the team captain's bare twat was swallowing my cock over and over again. She had a little tattoo over her slit of a firehose shooting out little hearts. My balls were churning. I would outlast her but I still had four others to survive. I got out Pandora's box and locked my need inside.

I grabbed the woman's hips and started fucking her onto my cock. She moaned and writhed and told me to go faster. The cat-calls, wolf-whistles, and cheers got louder.

"Fuck the bitch, Augie! Make her scream!"

"C'mon, Sheila. You got this. Make the man-boy blow a nut."

Sheila was non-verbal at that point, just hanging on for the ride. I picked her up, flipped us around, laid her on the wooden bench, put her legs together and held onto her skates as I slammed my cock into her cunt - over and over again.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Fucking hell!"

"Dammmmn!"

Sheila's body began trembling and I let her legs go, picked her up, spun us again, and lay back on the bench with her on top of me. I ran my hands up and down her tight body as she endured the last of her climax.

"Get those skates off of her," the redhead said, dropping beside us, "she's too wobbly."

The skates were removed and placed with her other things.

She opened her eyes, smiled at me, kissed me hard, stood up, and said, "Next!"

Maggie came and helped her to the showers.

~~~ Week 13 - Lana Kralj (#25) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Lara, Dad: Tim ~~~

The redhead climbed on top of me and settled the mouth of her vagina onto the head of my cock. She closed her eyes and made little circles, working it inside.

"C'mon, Lara," the brunette called.

"It's huge," she complained. "I'm not sure I can take it."

"Think happy thoughts," the green-headed woman said, laughing.

"Oh, my pussy's definitely about to be happy," the redhead retorted.

She moaned like she was dying as her opening spread wide enough to allow the tip inside. From there, it was - literally - all downhill.

"Fuck, Lara! You got an inch more than Sheila, "the blonde gasped.

Sheila stuck her head out of the shower to confirm and said, "Shit, Lara!"

The redhead's tits were bigger. Her nipples weren't pierced - like Sheila's - but there was a steel rod through her clit. I couldn't even imagine how that had to have hurt. She had a narrow landing-strip that matched her hair color. I reached a thumb down and stroked it as she slid herself up and down on my aching cock.

"You like that, loverboy?" she asked.

I looked into her eyes and nodded.

"I'm just about ready for a good, hard fucking. I want you to pick me up, throw me against the lockers, and fuck me until I scream. Can you do that?"

I nodded.

She leaned down, kissed me hard, and ordered, "Do it!"

I put an arm behind her shoulders and one under her ass. It was a really nice ass. I couldn't believe an ass this nice belonged to Lana's mom. Lana was pretty hot; her mom was smoldering. I picked her up, stepped over the bench, leaned her against the lockers, and started pistoning my hips, fucking my cock in and out of her.

"Damn, Lara!"

"Harder!" Lara ordered.

I complied. As I slammed into her, a stream of curse words began coming out of her mouth. The closer she got to cumming, the louder she got.

"You okay, ma'am?" a male voice asked.

"Out!" Lara ordered, looking at the burly security guard.

"I thought you were being attacked," he explained.

"I am! Now fuck off so I can cum!" she screamed.

After he disappeared, I slammed into her another dozen times before the one syllable F-word began coming out of her throat. Like a tornado siren, it went on and on, getting louder and louder, letting everyone who could hear know that something was coming. Lara was cumming.

"Stop!" she ordered.

She wrapped her arms around me and held on as the after-shocks ravaged her body. I held her until she could breathe again. She looked into my eyes, smiled, and kissed me.

"I think that's the hardest I've ever cum. Thanks, Augie."

She wriggled in my arms and I set her onto her feet. Maggie grabbed her hand to stabilize her and lead her into the showers.

~~~ Week 13 - Alexandru Stanescu (#26) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Oana, Dad: Ionut ~~~

I turned to find the brunette lying on the bench with her legs apart.

"Fuck me up, monster-boy," she ordered.

I stepped over the bench, leaned down, and pressed my cock against her entrance. She hummed for a second and her vaginal opening widened to let me spear my dick inside of her.

Sheila came out, wrapped in a towel, to join the spectators.

"God-fucking-damn!" the brunette complained as my prick slipped farther and farther inside of her.

"How is it, Oana?" Sheila asked, snickering.

Once I bottomed out, I looked at her, waiting for instructions.

"I was going to have you fuck me like this but this bench is killing my back. Flip us, reverse cowgirl. Sheila? Can I hang onto your waist?"

I climbed off of Alex's mom and helped her up. Once I was on the bench, she straddled me, facing the team captain - who was sitting just below my knees. Sheila laid her towel across her lap. Oana rested her face on it and held onto Sheila's waist. The woman's legs and ankles were inside of mine, grazing the bench. I grabbed her hips, skewered her cunt with my stiff prick, and waited for authorization to proceed.

"Use me," she instructed. "See if you can make me cuss in Russian."

"Challenge accepted," I crowed.

Sheila laughed.

I held the woman's hips in my fists and started masturbating with her vagina. I could get most of the way in. She seemed to moan when I banged the head of my cock against her uterine wall - so I made sure to do that every third or fourth stroke.

Every time she talked or made a noise, I went a little faster. Soon, it was all groans and moans. Her pussy - and this angle - felt really good. I had to focus on keeping my climax locked away. She had an amazing ass. They pretty much all did. Their bodies were solid, sinewy even. They were muscular but not grotesque - very sexy! That was why I'd had such a hard-on all night. They were hot MILFs. It was hard to believe my classmates came from these women but Maggie assured me that every member of the squad was on my bucket list.

All I knew was that this pussy felt amazing and I really wanted to cum inside of it. I decided to tell her so. I told them all they were super hot, that their pussies felt amazing, and that I wanted to nut in every one of them. Sheila played with Mrs. Stanescu's hair and massaged her shoulders as I used her cunt, slamming her sex onto mine, over and over again.

Her channel clenched on me and a stream of non-English syllables began flying out of the woman's mouth. The unintelligible words continued as her body shuddered and her vagina writhed up and down my length. She hadn't told me to stop or slow down - so I just kept fucking her. She got louder and louder and then she finally collapsed.

"You'd better stop," Sheila laughed. "I think she's out. I'd hate for you to start a brush-fire down there and her not be able to let us know."

I sat up, picked her up, and placed her - sitting - in Sheila's lap, as I was instructed.

~~~ Week 13 - Dimitar Ivanov (#27) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Sofia, Dad: Georgi ~~~

Emily frowned as the green-haired woman stepped across the bench and leaned down the lick and suck my cock clean. She tried getting it into her throat but she wasn't quite up to the task. She gave up and straddled me, using my cock like a dildo, rubbing it up and down her slippery slit. She rubbed her clitoral piercing against it and the stimulation started getting to me. I reached up and tugged on her nipple piercings.

"Mmm, such a naughty boy," she purred. "Momma likes naughty boys."

She set my cock to her entrance and dropped onto me, coughing as if shoving it inside forced the air from her lungs.

"So, nice," she purred.

She laid on top of me, stomach to stomach, and then slid herself forward and backwards. Her piercings dug into my body as she scraped back and forth - skewering her cunt with my cock - moaning as she kissed me harder and harder. I grabbed her ass in my fists and helped moved things along.

"Such a good boy!" she purred. "Make momma cum hard, big boy."

The lusty looks she was giving me - and the hot kisses - had Pandora's Box bouncing around - threatening my ability to hold off cumming. I growled at her and sped up - sliding her body back and forth faster and faster. Her piercings were chaffing my nipples and pulling at my pubic hair. My body was on fire. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier and I was just hoping that I could outlast her.

Just when I thought I was done for, she cried out and - with no warning - squirted all over me - soaking both of us in her slippery spend.

When she was done cumming, she kissed me hard, and climbed off of me. The brunette had just woken back up. Sheila and Sofia helped her shuffle towards the showers.

~~ Week 13 - Charlotte Clark (#28) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Liz, Dad: Jonathan ~~~

"Finally!" the last roller-mama exclaimed.

She stood to her feet but then hesitated as she looked at the mess on my stomach and groin.

"I can take care of that, if you want," Emily offered.

Charlotte Clark's mom looked at her and said, "Go ahead, hun."

Emily licked from my ass to my belly-button, making sure to get both sides of my cock and balls, before swallowing my prick to the root (holding my entire length in her throat for a couple seconds) and then sucking me dry as she pulled off.

"Nice!" Sheila commented as she returned to join Lara on the bench to watch the finale.

Emily smiled and slipped back into the periphery.

The sole remaining "Sheila" straddled my belly button and told me to raise my feet. She caught my ankles in her fists and then back up, over my distended cock, rocking her hips down and forward to slid my prick inside of her tightness - rubbing the head roughly against the front wall of her sex as it squeezed its way inside.