Early Spring Lake Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was helpless as I kept making her cum, loving the way her mouth moved on my rigid shaft, my gaze moving between her naked body and the other woman's. Having already cum once kept me from going over the edge again, letting the pleasure stretch on seeing two women get off in public like this.

Her hand weakly stopped mine as her mouth moved away, turning her face up to look at me before her swaying tits began pressing against my still slippery cock. Looking around, it appeared no one was close, but fantastic as it felt, the time had come to stop playing. Especially since there was no way I was going to cum quickly on her gorgeous tits.

Leading me to suggest that now would be a good time to lotion my back, before anything was too exposed. She laughed a bit, agreeing that men can be far too obvious in public.

Lotioning me, she took her time. After checking to see whether I was still hard for the third or fourth time, she whispered that it was a shame the water wasn't warmer. Then chuckled, saying if we went to the water right now, everyone would know why.

12