Earn Your Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After coating the vibrator with his juices, he slid it up over her clit, then down between her parted lips and ran it down her pussy until he reached the very bottom. Instead of pressing the vibrator back inside her hole, he slid it down to the next hole. Britney's anus puckered as he pressed the slick vibrator inside her ass, inch by inch.

Her virgin ass screamed with pain as the vibrator moved its way inside. He did not give her muscles time to adjust as the vibrator invaded her. David left the vibrator buried deep inside her ass then grabbed the dildo out of her dresser drawer. He slid the dildo deep inside her vagina and heard her beg.

"Fuck me. Yes, more, more, more. Please, don't just leave it inside me like this."

"David looked deep into her desperate, lusting, eyes. He could see the guilt of her wrong doings, the hate of her nasty attitude slowly eroding away with each passing moment. He would leave the dildo buried deep inside her for a bit before slowly pulling it the majority of the way out of her, just leaving enough inside to stay there. Her inner walls would try to pull it back in, to no avail.

"Will you suck my dick?" David asked her, still staring deep into her eyes.

"Yes! Yes. Whatever you want master."

Her words rang into his ears like lyres singing a heavenly chorus. She was defeated. He moved to the side of the bed, kneeling on the mattress and placed the tip of his dick against her mouth. She did her best to lean forward and suck him, but her hands and legs were in the way. David grabbed her hair and pulled her head toward him. He held her head, turned to the side and pushed his hips toward her mouth. The first inch of his hard dick slid into her mouth. She started sucking on it like a girl with ice cream on a hot, summer day, not wanting it to melt.

David moaned and pushed another inch inside her mouth, then adjusted his hand to the back of her head and helped her head bob back and forth on his pole. With his free hand, he grabbed the dildo and started fucking her pussy with it. The faster he pumped the dildo inside her, the faster her head bobbed.

She could no longer concentrate on his dick as it pounded inside her mouth. All of her focus was on the dildo pumping inside her and the vibrator in her ass. She was quickly on the brink of an orgasm. Her moans pouring over his throbbing dick in her mouth. She felt her body start to shudder as her hips thrust against the dildo.

"You may come now." David grunted.

Finally, her body flushed with a pleasure stronger than she had ever imagined was possible. Her juices gushed out of her pussy and ran down her spread ass hole. She heard David groan loudly and quickly pull his dick from her mouth. She felt hot spurts spray her face as her body shuddered uncontrollably. Over and over her inner walls clinched against the dildo. She gasp over and over trying to catch her breath as the dildo continued to fuck her. One orgasm became another. Her juices were now running down the small of her back.

At the brink of almost losing consciousness, Britney felt the dildo and vibrator pull from her holes. It was this moment that the screaming pains of her aching legs took over, pushing her into blackness. When she woke, her legs were no longer over her head. She was lying on her side, her hands tied together behind her back and her legs also bound together. She was free from the bed, but still unable to go anywhere very easily.

Her vagina was sore and raw. Her legs aching with pain. Her bladder was full and needed to be drained. Britney opened her eyes to the darkness of the night. She slowly scooted her hips to the edge of the bed and threw her legs over the side onto the floor. An inch at a time, she moved one foot in front of the other, making her way toward the bedroom door. If she didn't make her way into the bathroom quickly, she was going to pee herself.

She could feel the dried fluids on her face, stomach and ass cheeks as she inched toward the bedroom door. After what seemed like an eternity, Britney made her way into the bathroom. The toilet seat was up, but she didn't have a way of lowering it so she sat on the cold base of the toilet, trying not to fall down into the water.

The cold water splashed against her ass cheeks as her but slid inside the toilet bowl. She spread her legs as much as possible and felt her urine gush out. Britney sat finished and wiggled back and forth until she could get a butt cheek on top of the toilet bowl. Grabbing toilet paper with her hands behind her back, she reached behind and wiped herself clean then inched her way back into her bedroom and fell face first onto the bed, exhausted. She rolled over onto her side and fell asleep, not knowing what tomorrow would have in store for her.