Educating Mary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later they pulled up outside a large Victorian mansion. Jeff got out of the car, then went around and opened her door for her. "What is this place?" Mary asked as he led her up the walkway to the front door.

"There's someone here I want you to meet," he replied, looking even more tense.

"I thought we were going to collect something here," said Mary.

"Uh, yes, that too," muttered Jeff. Standing in front of the impressive door, he rang the doorbell, shifting his feet nervously as they waited. Mary was beginning to feel a little nervous.

Suddenly the door opened, and Mary blinked in confusion. Standing there was probably the most beautiful woman Mary had ever seen. With long blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect skin and fine bone structure, she was tall and slender, with a commanding presence. She felt herself blush as those cold blue eyes measured her up and down. The woman was dressed in a long black leather coat, with shiny black boots peeking out under the hem.

"So, this is Mary, is it?" she asked, flicking a glance at Jeff.

"Yes," said Jeff. "Mary, this is Erica."

"Why don't you come in, Mary," said Erica, stepping aside and holding the door open. Mary, very much confused now, stepped inside automatically.

"I'll be in touch in a week or so," the blonde woman said to Jeff, who merely nodded. With a glance at Mary that she couldn't quite decipher, he turned away and started walking back to the car.

"Jeff, wait, where are you going?" Mary asked frantically, suddenly scared. Jeff didn't answer, but kept walking, his shoulders stiff.

"Don't worry dear," Erica said soothingly. "You'll be fine. You're going to be staying here with me for a while." She reached up and cupped Mary's chin, turning her face towards her. Mary froze as she looked into that ice-cold, beautiful face. There was something... radiating... from this woman, something that made Mary feel profoundly uncomfortable. The click of the heavy door closing brought her back to her senses, and with a start she jerked away from the woman and turned to the door.

"Jeff, wait!" she shouted and reached for the handle. But a hand grabbed hold of her upper arm from behind and pulled her forcibly away, propelling her further into the hall. She almost slipped and fell on the tiled floor, but regained her balance. The leather-clad woman stood there looking at her with a cold, imperious expression on her face. For the first time Mary became aware of the strange object she was holding in her left hand. It was about the size and shape of a riding crop, only a little thicker and more rigid-looking. It was black, with a small ball at the end instead of the leather loop riding crops had. There was something sinister about the instrument and the nonchalant way the blonde woman held it.

"I believe it's time for me to explain a few things to you," Erica said in a conversational tone. "For the next two weeks, you will be a guest in this house. During that time, you will do everything I tell you to, when I tell you to. You will eat and sleep at my convenience, not yours. You will wear what I tell you to wear. I will teach you a great many things while you're here. If you do as I instruct, you will be rewarded; if you don't you will be punished." She regarded Mary coolly. "You will not enjoy being punished." There was no menace in her voice, simply calm assurance.

"You're insane!" Mary yelled. "I'm not staying here!" She made for the door, sidestepping the tall blonde, who made no move to stop her. She had almost made it when, from the corner of her eye, she saw Erica's hand lash out towards her leg. She felt a searing pain in her thigh, and then her entire foot went numb, and she collapsed to the floor.

Erica's boots made hard clicking noises on the shining tiles as the tall woman made a slow circuit of the prone brunette. Mary felt a tingling pain in her leg as feeling slowly returned. She looked up and saw Erica holding the black rod in one hand while tapping it gently against the palm of the other.

"That was an electric shock," she explained calmly, "powerful enough to temporarily paralyse a large muscle. It was caused by this," she said, holding up the black rod. "This is what you may call a modified cattle prod," she said in a lecturing voice. "The shock is delivered by this," she tapped the ball at the end, "and the power is regulated by this," she tapped a metallic circle going around the handle. "It can cause anything from a mildly painful tingle to a massive shock strong enough to briefly incapacitate a person. It is not powerful enough to kill, but that's not its purpose. It is a tool of discipline, and if you're disobedient, you will become intimately familiar with it over the next two weeks."

Erica stepped close to Mary, who was trying to get up. She reached down, touching the rod to Mary's neck. "Kiss my boot," she said in that same calm voice.

"Wh... what?" Mary spluttered in consternation and outrage.

The pain that lanced through her neck was intense. When it stopped, she whimpered softly. "Kiss my boot," Erica repeated in exactly the same patient voice. She stuck out her foot, placing it directly in front of Mary's face. Mary went rigid, but then she felt the rod press against her neck again, and bowed her head down to the black leather boot. The rod's metal ball followed her all the way down, until she pressed her lips against the slick, black boot. When she lifter her head, she saw her lip imprint on the shiny leather.

"Very good," Erica said in a mildly approving tone. "Now you may get up."

Mary rose, her left leg still tingling. When she was halfway to her feet, the rod came up to touch gently under her jaw. Very slowly Mary rose the rest of the way until she was standing upright.

"Good," Erica said. "Now, I'll show you to your room where you can change your clothes. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Mary murmured.

"Yes, Mistress," Erica emphasised frostily. "Whenever you address me, you will call me Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes... Mistress," Mary added hastily when the ball dug a little deeper into the soft flesh of her throat. Erica's thumb, she noticed, was resting firmly on a small button set into the haft: the on/off switch, no doubt.

Erica nodded, then indicated the sweeping staircase leading up. Walking hesitantly, Mary started up the stairs, the blonde following close behind. They walked down a carpeted corridor until Erica halted Mary outside an oak-panelled door. "In here," she said.

The room inside was a spacious bedroom. A thick, soft wall-to-wall carpet covered the floor. The walls were a pale beige, with lamps giving a soft, golden light. A large commode stood along one wall, next to a walk-in closet. The room also boasted a make-up table, complete with a well-lit mirror. A partially open door on the wall to the left led to what appeared to be a bathroom. Dominating the room, however, was a massive double bed in dark oak, covered with a red silk bedspread. The most disturbing sight, though, where the leather manacles attached to the headboard and footboard with fine steel chains. The chains were attached to horizontal steel bars set into the bed, so that the manacles could be gathered in the middle or spread apart as far as the bed was wide.

"Stop," came Erica's command when Mary was standing in the middle of the room. Mary froze in place, and Erica slowly, deliberately, stalked around her, moving like a large, sleek cat. Face to face with Mary, she came to a halt.

"Take off your clothes," she said. When Mary was a little slow to obey, the hand that held the rod twitched impatiently, and Mary's hands flew to the buttons of her prim white blouse.

As garment after garment dropped to the floor, Mary's embarrassment was climbing higher and higher. When she was down to her underwear, she was blushing furiously from her head down to her breasts, while Erica simply looked at her like someone studying a horse they're thinking about buying.

"Take off your bra," Erica said, her voice perfectly neutral.

"Why... why are you doing this?" Mary sobbed, the first tears starting to well in her eyes.

"It's for your own good, Mary," Erica said, not unkindly. "Now, do as you're told and take off your bra."

"No. No, I wont!" Mary yelled in defiance, backing away from the leather-clad woman.

Faster than her eyes could follow the black rod came up to touch her stomach. Blazing pain shot through Mary's body, causing her to double over and drop to her knees. For a brief moment she felt the cool metal of the ball touch her back, then lightning shot through her again, jerking her upright, her mouth trying to form a scream her lungs didn't have the strength to power. Then the rod touched her again, this time between her breasts, and agony flooded her.

When she came to her senses, Mary was lying curled up on the floor, dry sobs racking her body. Opening her eyes, she saw Erica's boots in front of her face. The pain faded remarkably fast, leaving an unpleasant tingling sensation, like blood returning to a numb arm or leg. Finally, she got her breath under control.

"Kiss my boot," she heard Erica order. Struggling to her hands and knees, Mary could see the tip of the black rod dangling from Erica's hand. Hurriedly she bent down, pressing her lips to the proffered boot. Now there was an imprint from her lips on both of them, she noticed.

"Now stand up," the tall blonde said, and Mary scrambled to her feet. Looking down on her body, she saw only faint red marks where the rod had touched her. Erica reached out and cupped Mary's chin, lifting her face to look into her eyes. "It is pointless to resist," she explained gently, as if to a child. "The house is soundproofed, so no one will hear you scream. And we both know that you'll do what I ask of you anyway, so you might as well do it the easy way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mary replied.

"Very good, Mary," Erica praised, genuine warmth in her voice. "Now, take off your bra."

With trembling hands, Mary reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it drop on top of the rest of her clothes. She felt profoundly embarrassed to be naked in front of another person like this. Even in bed with Jeff she'd always insisted the lights be off, and now she was standing exposed in front of this aloof, sophisticated woman.

Erica cupped one of Mary's breasts in an elegantly manicured hand, squeezing it softly, weighing it in her hand. "You have lovely breasts," she said, her voice still warm.

"Please, don't..." Mary forced out. To her relief, Erica let go of her breast. The relief was short-lived, though.

"Touch your breasts," she ordered, her voice once again cool and commanding. Mary stared at her in horror, but flinched from the frosty stare in those glacial blue eyes. Slowly, as if of their own volition, her hands rose to cup her breasts. "Squeeze them," Erica instructed.

Gritting her teeth, Mary did as she was told, gently squeezing her breasts. She had not touched herself like this since she was 13, and her breasts had begun to develop. Her face was hot with shame.

"Pinch your nipples," that precise voice went on. Mary hesitated for a second, then briefly pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Harder," Erica ordered, "and keep pinching until I tell you to stop." Mary didn't dare disobey. She pinched and tugged at her nipples, and even though she felt no arousal whatsoever, the stimulation caused blood to flow to the sensitive nubs, making them stand out.

Erica smiled a satisfied smile. "Good," she praised. "Now I want you to take off your panties."

Mary felt that she was already as embarrassed as she could possibly get, and obeyed quietly, hooking her thumbs under her waistband and pulled her white cotton panties down to her ankles and awkwardly pulled them off one foot after the other. She was so ashamed she wanted to die.

"You have a very beautiful body, Mary," said Erica. "You should be proud of yourself." When Mary didn't reply, Erica stepped close, putting the arm holding the rod behind her back, pulling her close. Her other hand slid up along Mary's belly to her breasts.

Mary could feel the cool leather of Erica's black coat against her naked skin as the dominant woman pulled her close. She felt the other woman's body press against hers, her eyes barely level with the taller woman's chin. She was acutely aware of the other woman's large breasts pressing against her while Erica's hand was caressing her own naked tits. Then, when she thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, Erica's hand moved down her belly and between her legs. Mary squealed in fear and tried to back out of the embrace, not even the threat of the black rod overcoming this, but Erica simply followed her across the floor, still holding her to her, until Mary's legs touched the side of the bed.

For a moment of absolute terror Mary thought she would overbalance and fall backwards onto the bed, but she managed to right herself. Something told her that lying naked on this bed with Erica standing over her would be a very bad idea.

Apparently her thoughts were clearly visible on her face, because a wicked, understanding grin spread across Erica's face. With Mary not having anywhere left to go, her fingers pushed their way between the brunette's legs, massaging her pussy lips. Mary was stiff as a post with fear.

"I promise you, by the end of the week you'll be begging me to play with your pussy," Erica whispered into her ear.

"No!" said Mary, violently shaking her head.

"Wait and see," Erica teased. Then she tugged at Mary's pubic hair. "This will have to go, though," she remarked, almost to herself. She took hold of Mary's arm, pulling her towards the bathroom. "Come on," she said. Mary followed her meekly, not understanding what she was talking about.

The bathroom was bright and spacious, with a toilet, a bidet and a large white bathtub. Erica pointed to a plastic stool. "Put that in the bathtub," she said. Mary did as she was told. "Now get in."

While Mary climbed in, Erica opened a cabinet over the sink. She handed Mary a pair of scissors. "I want you to cut away as much of your pussy hair as you can with this," she explained. Mary just stared at her. Cut away her hair... down there? What on earth for? "Get to it, girl," Erica snapped, twitching the rod. Mary, red with shame, sat down on the stool and began to snip away at her pubes.

As the brown hair piled up in the tub, Erica kept rummaging through the cabinet. After a critical glance at Mary's pussy, where the hair was now too short for the scissors to be effective, she issued new orders. "Now turn on the water," she said. Mary took the showerhead in her hand and started fiddling with the water until it was a pleasant warm. "Wash the hair off your pussy," Erica said, and Mary directed the warm stream of water down between her legs, washing away any loose hair.

Reaching into the cabinet, Erica pulled out a safety razor and a can of shaving foam and put them within reach of Mary. "Now you're going to shave your pussy," she said. When Mary looked up in wide-eyed horror, she calmly went on. "You are, of course, aware that water and electricity is not a pleasant combination. Since you are quite wet at the moment, you really don't want me to use this." She held up the black rod.

Quickly deciding that humiliation was preferable to pain, Mary picked up the can and produced a handful of foam, which she applied generously between her legs. The she picked up the razor and went to work.

Under Erica's critical eye she applied foam twice, trying desperately to stop her hands from shaking as she carefully shaved her pussy lips. She felt tears in her eyes and a lump in her throat, but didn't want to give that blue-eyed bitch the satisfaction of seeing her cry. When she was finished, she flushed away the remaining foam, and Erica nodded in satisfaction.

Looking down, Mary saw her hairless pussy for the first time since she'd hit puberty. The outer lips were naturally thick, giving it a slightly swollen look, with the inner lips barely visible. She could clearly see the pink folds of flesh, and she quickly averted her eyes.

"Very good," said Erica approvingly. "Now, why don't you take a nice shower."

Feeling profoundly grateful, Mary stood and reached for the shower curtain. "No, leave that alone," she was told. Wincing at her nakedness, now even more profound, she adjusted the showerhead and let the warm water flow over her.

She was very self-conscious as she soaped up and rinsed, as Erica stood leaning to the doorframe, watching with obvious interest. She refrained from commenting, though, something for which Mary was grateful. When she was done showering, and couldn't stall for time anymore, she climbed out of the tub. Erica handed her a towel, and watched as she dried off. Then she produced a bottle of lotion from the cupboard.

"Here, put this on your pussy," she said. "Otherwise you'll get sore." Mary took the bottle and squeezed a little lotion into her hand. She turned partially away, but Erica's voice brought her up short.

"Sit there," she said, pointing at the toilet. "Spread your legs and put the lotion on. I want to see you do it."

Mary did as she was told. The lotion was cool and soothing against her now hairless skin.

"Make sure you get it all over," Erica told her.

Mary found the feeling disconcerting. She had done a thorough job with the razor; her pussy was completely hairless and smooth. The skin was incredibly sensitive, and it tingled pleasantly as she rubbed the lotion into it. She noticed a warm tingle beginning somewhere low in her belly. At first she found it pleasant; then she realised what was happening: she was becoming excited. She snatched her fingers away from her pussy as though she'd burned them. From the doorway, Erica laughed softly.

"You were enjoying that, weren't you," she stated.

"N...no," Mary stammered defiantly.

The blonde smirked. "Come over here," she said. Mary walked over to her, wary. Erica spun her around by her arm, pressing her back against the wall, standing so close Mary could feel her warm breath on her cheek. Erica put her hand between Mary's legs, her fingers sliding over her smooth pussy lips, moist from the lotion. "Does this feel good?" she whispered into Mary's ear as her fingers rubbed between her legs.

"P...please," Mary managed. "Don't..." Tears welled up in her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"Oh, poor baby," Erica murmured, her fingers still working between Mary's thighs. "Here, I'll make it better..." The black rod came up, the ball pressing against the underside of Mary's jaw, lifting her chin and tilting her head back. Leaning down, Erica kissed her lips.

When Mary clenched her teeth and pressed her lips together, the blonde pressed the ball harder against her jaw. "Open your mouth," she murmured, her lips still on Mary's. Afraid to disobey, Mary reluctantly parted her lips, and felt the taller woman kiss her again. Her tongue snaked its way into Mary's mouth, and the brunette pulled her own tongue as far back in her mouth as she could, like a small animal retreating deeper into its burrow to avoid a hunting serpent.

Erica broke the kiss again. "When we kiss, you'll put your tongue in my mouth. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mary muttered.

"Good. Now we'll try again," Erica said firmly, then kissed her again. Her cheeks wet with tears, Mary obeyed, hesitantly pushing her tongue into the other woman's mouth. She felt Erica's tongue enter her mouth again, sliding playfully along her own, then probing deeper, exploring her mouth. Her own tongue was inside Erica, and she tried desperately to hold it still so that it wouldn't come into contact with any part of her mouth. This failed miserably, though, as Erica sucked on her tongue like a piece of candy. The blonde woman's fingers were still busy between Mary's legs, and she couldn't help but notice how blood was rushing to her groin, her own body betraying her as it had before.