Elevated Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven's body shook. She shrieked. "Fuck me! Please, fuck me now!"

He felt his body flush with adrenaline. The predator inside demanded its prey. The beast craved to consume this helpless bird that was bound before him. She asked for it. His hard cock demanded retribution for her violation in the elevator. He was not a chained animal, a cock starved creature that was subdued to perform tricks for another. He was free. He was powerful. And he would show her his true nature and not be led about like he was leashed to anyone.

John grabbed the belt and blistered her behind. She screamed from the stinging strikes that slapped her ass. When he saw the tears on her face he threw down the belt and penetrated her fast with a pair of fingers while the other hand rubbed her clit hard.

She cried out again as the flood within broke through. Her knees buckled as she came hard.

John lifted her back up and continued working her. A couple minutes later she squirted. John cupped his hand around her vagina, redirecting the slightly acrid stream away from him and onto the carpet. He noticed several other stains on the floor around the desk.

He stepped back from her and grabbed the hand towel, wiping up her wetness and then drying his hands. The necktie was unknotted and her hands set free. John scooped her up, cradling her in his arms as he sat into the chair. Raven curled into his embrace.

John stroked her hair, telling her she had done good, telling her that she was a good girl and that all was forgiven.

It took nearly seventeen minutes for Raven to recover her wits. She said, "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure." Indeed, it was. His still erect cock had thoroughly soaked his underwear.

"You could have fucked me, you know."

"We had an agreement. I wasn't about to break it."

She smiled. "So we did." She shifted her hip on his lap and stroked the bulge in his pants. "Do you need a release?"

He smiled. It was an enticing offer. He stood up and set her on her feet and said. "I do need a release, but that's covered by another agreement." He gave her a strong hug and exited the office.

On his way to the elevator he texted his Angel, "The Wolf is hungry."

Angela texted back, "I will be waiting on the dining room table as you desire, Sir."

Now he had only to make it through lunch and the rest of the day to truly eat to his heart's content.


12