Emily 2.0 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we try something here?" Emily suggested. "I'm hungrier than I thought I was, now that you made me think of it."

"It is good, 7GQ. Let us see what we can find."

A short walk later they spotted a restaurant and were making their way towards it when they were approached by two men.

"Good afternoon, 4NRP4W and 7GQA9E. Could you both 'Kneel' and 'Open' please?"

4NR immediately got on her knees with her hands behind her back and legs apart while holding her mouth wide open. Emily was a little slower on the uptake. It was in the street! Then hesitantly she followed 4NR's lead and assumed the same position.

Gross! Am I actually going to blow someone while stark naked and on my knees in the street now?

Moments later she had her answer. Both women had cocks in their mouths and started working fervently to get the men to orgasm.

This was so foreign to Emily, and so contrary to her nature. She never would have considered blowing any man on her knees back on Earth 1, let alone consider doing it in public, even fully dressed! Yet here she was, completely naked, shaved pussy, down on her knees in the dirt and allowing her mouth to be fucked by a complete stranger.

Slut much?

She was deeply regretting not heading straight back to the women's quarters for lunch now. She almost wanted to cry.

In her peripheral vision she noticed 4NR seemed to have finished her man off already and they were both watching her. She hoped Collingwood wasn't still around. She was still so humiliated that he had seen her blowing the cop earlier. That was another thing. Blowing two different men, both strangers, on the same day? Never in her wildest nightmares could she have seen herself behaving like this!

Finally, the man came, straight into her throat of course!

Fucksake! Doesn't anyone ever pull out around here? Ugh, I'm not sure I want to eat lunch now. I think I'm gonna hurl!

She started to get to her feet when a different man approached. He must have been in his late forties. Way too old to be interested in someone her age. She expected 4NR was about to be propositioned. Instead, he turned to her.

"You are very beautiful. Watching you oral coupling was very arousing for me. 'Face Down' please, 7GQA9E."

What the fuck now?

Emily gave 4NR a puzzled expression.

"I am sorry," 4NR said to the new man. "She has not yet completed her deb training. I will give her instruction. Like this, 7GQA9E."

4NR then got down on her knees in the same kneeling position, except this time she leaned forward until her chest was on the ground while sticking her butt in the air. Then she reached back with both hands and pulled her labia and buttocks apart.

Get fucked! I can't do that! Not here!

4NR nodded towards her to make sure she understood.

Emily decided that she'd just proven herself a whore with the public blowjob so she may as well do this too. She mimicked 4NR and assumed the same position. It felt so degrading to be lying face down in the street with her arse up and spread apart, just so this much older stranger could perve at her! Except he didn't want to just perve, as it turned out. She was shocked when suddenly he was kneeling between her legs with his pants down and pushing his penis into her vagina! She felt his hands gripping her hips as he started thrusting with surprising force, the motion causing her breasts to be raked rather uncomfortably back and forth on the bare concrete. She put her hands on the ground to take some pressure off but 4NR stepped in and gently guided them back, indicating she was supposed to keep her butt cheeks spread apart while this man did his business.

No way! Seriously? I'm being fucked doggy style by strangers in the street now?

This wasn't erotic or daring in any way, shape, or form. It was just dirty and humiliating. The shame and humiliation she had felt earlier about walking naked in the street now paled in comparison. She just kept her head on its side and stared at a lamppost, putting up with the discomfort and hoping it would all be over soon. And then it was. Finally, she heard him grunt and felt him ejaculating into her.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E." he finished with as he pulled his pants back up and walked away, making Emily feel like she was just a piece of meat for him.

"Thank you, kind sir," 4NR called after him as he left the scene, apparently on Emily's behalf.

What the fuck just happened? I'd never be interested in a guy his age back on Earth 1, let alone let him touch me. Here, though, he can fuck me right here in the street with just one word. Whatever happened to dinner and a movie first at least? Would even a conversation and getting to know each other a bit first be too much to ask? What about spending the night together after an evening of romance?

Emily was starting to realise that here, sex was all visual, all physical and all male orientated. A mere sex act rather than making love. It seemed beyond comprehension that the women didn't just allow it but seemed to enjoy it as well.

Yeah, this is awesome, Collingwood. All I need is a change of heart and this will all be ok…

"Two consecutive couplings! And on your first day as a woman! Today you have been greatly honoured! I am most envious," 4NR congratulated as she helped Emily to her feet. "It is impolite, though, not to thank a man for his seed afterwards. This you must remember next time. Ok, come now, 7GQ. Let us get something to eat."

Honoured? There was anything honourable about any of that. More the opposite. I feel like a complete slut, and I'm sure that's what he thought of me as well! Who else wants to fuck me now? Form a line guys.

"I'm not sure we're going to get the chance, 4NR," Emily replied distraughtly as she glanced about nervously for any other men approaching while brushing the dirt off her chest and trying to wipe the semen that had leaked onto her leg. "Maybe we should just hail a cab and get out of here while we still can?"

"It will be no problem. If any more come, we will ask them to wait until we have finished eating. Usually, they just apologise and do not stay when that occurs."

Thankfully they were left alone after that and were able to have lunch in peace. Once they finished eating, they hailed a cab and were soon back within the confines of the women's quarters. Emily wasn't in the mood for talking after being fucked doggy style in the street, so lunch and the cab ride home were mostly in silence. Once back in 4NR's apartment, she once again took a very long shower.

Later in bed she recounted her day.

She'd given blowjobs to two different strangers and allowed a third to fuck her. All while she was completely naked in a public place with people watching. She had no choice, right? But then why had she called herself a slut and a whore while it was happening if she was just a helpless victim in all of it?

Then it hit her. It was because she had to take some, if not all of the blame for everything that had happened. She hadn't just allowed it all by failing to raise a single objection. It was much more than that. She'd made the choice to do it. She'd consented to all of it, and she couldn't have made that consent clearer if she'd shouted it from the rooftops.

She'd begun the day by shaving her pussy and irrigating her bowel, both with the expectation of being looked at by men and being fucked in one or both of those places. Then she'd left the apartment completely naked and wearing a collar, which she knew full well around these parts meant that she was open for business. She was the one who got on her knees with her mouth open for those guys. She was the one who leaned forward both times and took them into her mouth. She was the one who lay face down on the ground and held her pussy open for that much older man. She was the one who didn't get up and leave when she knew he was about to penetrate her.

Why had she done any of it? She never would have done anything like that back home.

Sure, the thought of experiencing the rattan again or being thrown into a jail cell frightened her, but let them cane her arse to the bone and jail her forever if that's all it would take to stop it all. There was a much greater fear for her than those things, though. What exactly was it? Why had she gone along with any of this? Suddenly she knew what it was. It was the fear of looking like an idiot. Yes, this wasn't home and that was the difference. Here women were expected to do this. It was normal for them and none of them had a problem with it. In their eyes she would have looked like a complete imbecile if she had chosen jail or the rattan over going along with it. Experiencing that sort of humiliation was more terrifying for her than the threat of jail or even the rattan, or even the humiliation of showing her naked body to anyone who cared to look, and letting random strangers fuck every hole she had. This was all on her. No one else could take the blame. It had been her choice all along, and, ironically, she'd made it for the sake of pride. Worse still, she knew that she would make the same choice tomorrow and the next, and the next, and the next, infinitum. Worse even still, she knew that on some level she had enjoyed it somehow, but she was refusing to admit it to herself.

It was a troubling revelation for her as she softly cried herself to sleep.