Emily 2.0 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one thing for it. She had become quite skilled at ignoring horrible things happening to her, so she chose to ignore this too, and that even worked for a while until one day in her second trimester when she bumped into Collingwood right at the worst possible moment. She was overwhelmed by a sudden need to throw up on her way to the office. She quickly ran to a rubbish can and was there heaving into it just as Collingwood walked by.

"Everything ok, Captain?" he asked. "Say, you might need to lay off the snacks. Oh…"

"What are you talking about?" she retorted.

"Apologies if it's forward of me but you seem noticeably thicker around the middle, and here you are barfing up your breakfast. Would I be safe to assume you might be in the family way?"

"Um… I-I'm not sure. No. Maybe," she replied, quickly realising that the moment had arrived where she could no longer hide it. "Ok. Alright. I'm pregnant ok!"

"Ok, good luck with that then," he replied before turning and walking away, leaving Emily staring after him in disbelief.

And that was the last thing he said to her for almost a year.

If she thought Collingwood's response was cold, the General's was much worse. He also noticed shortly after.

"It seems you are with child, 7GQA9E," he noted with a frown while looking her up and down as she stood in the 'Present' position. "Your services for the time being will not be required. Please retire to your home and come and see me again after the birth when you have recovered."

That's it? You're pregnant. Fuck off out of my sight! Come back when you're not?

She burst into tears.

"Now, now, 7GQA9E," the General consoled. "This is a great blessing. It is a time of joy. A life grows within you. But it is no longer a time for coupling for you. It is a time of rest. Go home and enjoy it. Come back when it is done."

"Thank you, sir," she sniffed. "But I can still perform my normal duties for some months yet, can't I?"

"Those duties will be covered by someone else. Do not be concerned by them," he replied with what he probably thought was a warm smile.

Fair enough, it's a shit job that a trained monkey could do, but am I just going to sit on my arse in my room for the next 3 or 4 months watching TV?

She also realised that no one was going to be asking her to couple while she was showing, and one of the many upsides to that was that she could have a drink at the pub in peace at last. However, being pregnant meant she couldn't have alcohol now.

Fuck!

Still in tears, she made her way back to the office to find Madison.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong, 7GQ?" Madison asked as she quickly moved towards her to give her a hug. "What's with the water works?"

"I'm pregnant!" Emily blurted, still sobbing.

"Hey, congratulations!" one of the men called out.

"Well done, 7GQA9E!"

"7GQA9E is with child? What a blessing, 7GQA9E!"

"Yeah, well done, 7GQA9E!"

"C'mon, let's take a walk," Madison suggested, taking her by the hand. Once they were out of earshot of the men in the office she continued. "So, why the sad face, Emmi?"

"The General basically just fired me for it. I'm supposed to go home now. I don't want to be pregnant, Madison. What the fuck do I do now?"

"Oh right. Yeah, they do things a bit different around here compared to what you're probably used to. This is your free ride for a while, Emmi. No more sucking cock. No having to be or go anywhere. It's vacation time, honey, and no screaming brat to deal with for the rest of your life afterwards. Even labour is pain-free. You go in one day with a belly and come out a day or two later without it. No stitches, no pain, nothing."

"Ok, but I'm terrified my maternal instincts will kick in and I won't be able to give up the baby when it arrives," Emily blubbered.

"Well, that can be hard, I'll admit," Madison responded. "My first one was hard on me that way but the others not so much. Like I said, I know they're going to a better life than I could have given them, and I never saw what they looked like, so I never got attached. I don't even know if they were boys or girls."

"But doesn't it hurt anyway?"

"Not so much, no. They give you drugs to keep your hormones in check so any attachment you feel is in your head, not Mother Nature tearing you to bits. You don't even lactate," Madison advised. "You be sure to go and see a doctor in the next day or two and he'll sort you out."

"But I'll be all alone, Madison," Emily sniffled. "Bloody Collingwood literally turned his back on me, and my only other friends here are you and a social worker who helped me out when I first got here."

"You won't need no more friends than me, Emmi Bear," Madison assured her. "You vid me anytime you need somebody, and I'll come around to visit anytime you want as well."

"You will?"

"Of course! That's what friends are for!"

Emily started to feel a little better about things. Back on her Earth, having a child was a career killer, but here it wasn't a lifetime commitment. It was just a few months, and maybe growing up in this world wasn't such a bad thing? Unless it was a girl. Oh God! But then if she grew up here, she'd just be like all of the others and wouldn't have a problem with the life she had ahead of her here. It still made her feel uneasy though. Fancy bringing a girl into this!

The next day she went to a doctor as Madison had suggested and he gave her a prescription for some pills, and some lotion she was to spread on her abdomen and between her legs twice daily. A day later she felt like she was thinking a lot clearer and wasn't as emotional as she had been. So, her reaction at work maybe had a whole lot of hormones behind it…

The next few months passed surprisingly fast. She spent her days between the restaurants and her room, occasionally going for walks around the grounds of the women's quarters. She did a lot of reading and watched plenty of movies, which would never have made it past the censors back home, at least not with anything other than an X rating. It was so weird seeing all of the female actors unashamedly nude and performing the various commands whenever the scene called for it. There were blowjobs aplenty, and even close-ups of genitalia when performing the 'Display' position. The plots were quite different too. There was very little in the way of romance, no family dramas or movies set in the great wars.

Madison called on the Vidlink or came to visit every day as promised. 4NR dropped around from time to time after she heard the news too. Collingwood, though, had vanished into thin air. He never called and wouldn't pick up if she called him.

Arsehole! What is up his butt anyway? Is he blaming me for getting pregnant?

Then one night she was woken up by the mother of all cramps in her lower back and stomach. Labour! She caught a cab to the birthing centre at the girls' school nearby. It was 2am but Madison didn't mind being woken up and was waiting there for her when she arrived.

"You in any pain, chica?" she greeted as Emily walked in. "Don't worry, they'll take care of that in a jiffy."

Twenty minutes later Emily was on a table with a drip in her arm feeling happy as a clam. No more labour pains. Every fifteen minutes, a midwife would come to examine her after asking her to put her feet up in stirrups. At last, she seemed satisfied with what she saw.

"That will do you, sweetie. Now I will just get you to push like you are trying to do a big poo," she instructed as two nurses set a blind across Emily's body so she couldn't see her lower half.

"Is anything happening?" Emily asked. "I can't feel anything so I'm not sure I'm pushing."

"You are doing fine, sweetie. Once more just like that."

Emily squeezed and the midwife seemed happy.

An hour later and it was done.

"Ok, all over," the midwife announced.

"Wait, is it out?" Emily asked in surprise. "I didn't hear it cry. Is it ok?"

"Yes, all ok. We took the baby away and it is healthy and normal."

"Don't I even get to see it? Was it a boy or a girl?"

"Oh, it is better if you do not know," the midwife replied, touching Emily's hand. "A counsellor will come and see you to make sure you are ok over the next day or so."

A tear ran down Emily's face at that. It somehow seemed so wrong to never even get to see it. Who would this person turn out to be? They would never even meet so she would never know. It seemed unnecessarily cruel to take the baby away without even letting her see it. Or was it actually the more humane approach if she wasn't going to be raising it anyway?

"You're gonna be ok, girl," Madison assured her while holding her hand. "I'm here and I always will be as long as I have any say in it."

"Oh God! I've kept you up so late," Emily suddenly realised, wanting to change the subject on her mind. "Are you going to be ok to go to work?"

"Fuck work. I'm staying right here," Madison replied with a laugh. "That job ain't going nowhere if I'm not there. It's just an excuse to keep a woman around for the fellas. It don't matter if I never actually do anything other than just show up to be eye-candy and wet their dicks for them when they want it. They don't even pay us, remember."

Emily laughed at that but she also kind of admired that Madison seemed to accept her role here so easily. She wished she could be the same way. Her heart sunk at the thought of going back to performing those degrading tasks now that the baby was out.

A day later she was back in her apartment. She was still a bit sore but mostly struggling with things mentally. She'd just had a child! She felt different. It felt even more wrong than usual to be walking around naked all of a sudden. She was so much more than eye-candy and a fuck-toy now, even if she ever was either of those things as far as she was concerned. Now though, she'd created life! She felt older, wiser. Mature. And not about to take any more shit!

Over the next few days her mind had regressed back to where it had been when she first landed in this world. Treating women like this was beyond appalling and she didn't want to do it anymore. She'd had enough! She wanted to be wearing clothes again. She didn't want to be having sex with men she didn't choose. She felt ashamed, objectified and very, very depressed. But a couple of weeks later she also started feeling very, very bored as well. She missed Madison's company and their day-to-day banter. Her body felt reasonably normal again and she felt up to returning to work. Even coupling seemed possible now, as much as she loathed the idea of doing it again. That cream she was told to rub between her legs certainly seemed to do the trick. A little experimenting with a few fingers revealed there was no discomfort at all. It was time to call the General.

"General McAlister," she began once his image appeared in the Vidlink projection on her wall. "I think I'm ready to come back."

"That is good to hear, 7GQA9E," he replied, beaming. "I have a slot this afternoon at 14:00. Should I send a car?"

"No, I can get there. I'll see you then," Emily replied before hanging up.

Emily started to regret the decision almost immediately. By the time she got to the General's office she was dreading what was about to happen. He was bound to have her pose for him and then probably have her blow him, and this time she definitely did not feel up to it in the slightest. She felt sick walking out of her room naked, sick on the cab ride over and sick now that she was about to walk into his office. She did not want to do this anymore. She wanted to go home to her Earth where things were normal and she got to wear clothes.

"7GQA9E, please 'Present'," he commanded the moment he saw her.

She did as she was asked but her heart wasn't in it at all. Now she couldn't even find her happy place and try to ignore what was happening. She just wanted to get it done and over with.

"I see you have bounced back remarkably well. Can you 'Sit' for me?"

Emily was unable to stop herself from rolling her eyes at the request and hoped the General hadn't seen it. She dropped into the position regardless, wishing time could speed up so she could get out of here again.

"Ok… now 'Kneel' and 'Open'."

Gross. Here it comes...

She was going to have to blow him. She hadn't done this for months and she didn't want to start again now, especially on an old guy. He was twice her age, for fuck's sake. She nearly gagged when she leaned forward and let him push himself down into her throat. She wanted to retch even before he'd cum. It usually didn't take him long and she hoped this time would be no different so it would at least be over with. However, after a few minutes she felt him soften and he pulled out again.

He hasn't cum. Why is he stopping?

"It seems you are not the same woman, 7GQA9E," he lamented. "You were once one of the best oral couplers I have experienced. Now though, you are not. I saw your reluctance when I asked you to 'Sit', and I felt it in your performance. I cannot have you here like this. I am afraid I have no position for you anymore."

Seriously, I'm not putting out nicely enough for him after I dropped a child??? What the fuck?

"I-I'm sorry, General, I've been through a lot. Please let me come back? You can't just cast me aside. I'll get better. I think I just need some time. Please!" she begged.

"I understand, 7GQA9E. Truly I do," he replied. "Look, I have a friend who might be able to help you out. I will write down the address for you and tell him to expect you. If things work out there and you meet his expectations, perhaps we can talk about a position here again."

So that was it then? She was on probation somewhere else where she wouldn't get to see Madison, or even Collingwood to find out what was up his butt and where they were at with getting back to Earth 1? Ok, if this was all she was going to get, then this was how it had to be. At least it was a chance. Maybe the time would pass quickly, and she could get back to a life here that was at least somewhat bearable.

"Thank you, sir," was all she replied.

A short time later she was on her way into the city and then standing in front of a large red brick building with "Griggs and Co" in faded gold lettering across the front. Either side of the entrance and along the footpath were huge windows with empty display areas. It looked like an abandoned and run-down department store.

In contrast to the building's façade, inside it was clean, tastefully furnished and there were lots of people sitting at desks looking at Vidlinks. It would have looked like a modern office back on Earth 1 if it wasn't for all the naked women present as well. A naked secretary asked her to take a seat in a waiting area. At last, she was called and stood in front of a pale and slightly sweaty man in his seventies sitting on the other side of a large antique desk.

Good God, he's got a comb-over!

"Ahh, 7GQA9E. I am very pleased to meet you. I am glad you came," he greeted, almost salivating as he smiled. "My name is James P. Logan. You may call me Master. Are you able to start tomorrow?"

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. Taking notes. This stuff is really helpful.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago

"The last few chapters took ages to write because all the characters were into it by then which wasn't as much fun to write anymore."

I can see that... It is actually something weird in mail girl stories for me... The more the author makes other mail girls all the same, the less I like it. That was my favorite part about SeaHawk's story I think, how he constantly made Danica the focus, even when there were other mail girls... She was always exceptional and here role never felt challenged or ordinary. Some authors try to make a group of mail girls who are all pretty much the same, that always sours the read for me.

I'm sure that is a very consistent pattern in all my favorite series. Guess I'm not a harem kind of person lol

* * * * *

"I enjoy a bit of femdom as well as maledom."

Oh I didn't mean to say I do not, apologies... I like femdom too. And I like when fem doms play the antagonist in a story, only to have that power taken away and are forced into the same sub role the protagonist has been in for the whole story.

I specifically was referring to stories where the female protagonist sub becomes a dom, just one of those things we all have, lol. Some people don't like a perfectly cooked ribeye!?!? Not the ribeye's fault :P

* * * * *

"Keep up the good work - like the mail girls stories this ticks a lot of boxes... Alternate universe, public nudity, free use, humiliation, institutionalised renaming, training and posing."

Agree with this 100%, those are some of my biggest fetishes too and this story deals with them very well. I like a bit more detail when it comes to sex acts because I'm a perv lol, but this story already has tons more sexual detail than the Casey stories did so I am a big fan of that change in style also.

* * * * *

"Pregnancy can create quite a stark divide in an audience."

I agree with this completely, especially when it comes out of nowhere. I think this story set it up well though so the reader should have been aware of the possibility early on. I think the fetish has a pretty big audience, but I think the much bigger audience is in fertility and unsafe sex... The threat of pregnancy is enough for most kinky peeps like me, and won't turn off people like actual pregnancy will.

I'd actually go so far as to say unsafe sex and creampies are one of the biggest fetishes out there, so playing on that as a threat is especially effective in this story now since we know it can happen (like where movies threaten to kill off main characters all the time but never do - the suspense is eventually lost because we know the author is big on plot armor, vs those stories / shows where we know anyone might get got at any time)... Anyway you paid your dues with the pregnancy thing now in your story, so moving forward just the threat of it is especially effective for kink. (you could even introduce a plot element that allows her to prevent future pregnancies... but nothing comes for free, so with that protection she gives up something else... And this protection could even have a temporary nature, so she is forced to repeat whatever cost is associated with it regularly)

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Carnalval. It appears a "sweep" went through just after I wrote that comment and it looks like some of the one star bombs got deleted so they mustn't have been legitimate. It suddenly went from a 4.2 to 4.56 without the number of votes changing much. Same with some of the other chapters. Still, I think I need to get past letting the scores worry me too much either way. It's nice to see people liking it but I write what appeals to me mostly, and that audience is probably a fairly small niche judging by what is popular here. The number of people reading this chapter halved from the previous 3 chapters as well so I have to assume the "One's on the way" description turned a lot of people off.

I enjoy a bit of femdom as well as maledom. I generally like to write about reluctant female exhibitionism so I'll lean towards maledom or lesbian-Dom scenarios though. The stuff I put in Casey's Rise was more about a couple having fun in the bedroom rather than any sort of control being exercised. It's only a small factor which helps Casey gain a bit more confidence, which helps build her character as she ends up at the top of a small empire. The last few chapters took ages to write because all the characters were into it by then which wasn't as much fun to write anymore. Lol. So yeah, I have to write what works for me. If I start writing what I think everyone else is going to like, I'll get bored and it'll end up generic rubbish that no one likes. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Master and other things

If you are experiencing ratings bombs it may be the introduction of pregnancy, but it might not be because it is pregnancy and more that it's a different kink to the story. Remember that everyone has their own kinks, things that turn them on and things that turn them off. With each new kink introduced you're going to turn some of those that have been into everything else so far... Off... And some On even more... Pregnancy can create quite a stark divide in an audience.

The more specific a fantasy gets, the harder it may be to maintain a wide audience - but the audience you keep will be increasingly invested. Just a thought.

Also. The Master character introduced at the end here - personally I'm hoping is from Earth 1.0 as well, is responsible for the creation of this world somehow so Emily has a kind of antagonist to rail against as well as an alternative route home... Just another thought.

Keep up the good work - like the mail girls stories this ticks a lot of boxes... Alternate universe, public nudity, free use, humiliation, institutionalised renaming, training and posing. Cant wait to see what comes next.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago

Yea it's honestly hard to tell what could be causing it. It could also be a category thing, sometimes when exhibition stories go too deep into NC, they do poorly here - just like NC stories focusing on exhibition with little explicit action sometimes do poorly in the NC category (I think you maybe ran into that with your first series before switching to exhibition category). Also, you handled the pregnancy in a pretty tame manner, and there have been plenty of stories dealing with pregnancy much more graphically, and still they had strong ratings, so it's difficult to say.

It def could be any number of things, lots of delicate sensibilities out there in 2020 lol. In the end when creating things, you just have to create what you want in the way you think best, hope people like it, and move forward from there. If that moving forward includes lessons learned from previous creative projects, usually it sharpens the result. Just be careful about letting others (including myself) influence what you want to create too much, it compromises your creative integrity and many times leads to boring homogeneity.

Look at it this way, at the time I write this you're still sitting at 4.53+ average score, which means if you are getting a lot of 1 star bombs, it means many more people gave it 5 :) I say write what you want to write, not what you think your reader expects. And if part of your goal is arousal, and some of your fetishes turn people off, then just consider this is a website with tons of flavors for every reader.

Most of us simply move on to the next story when we don't really care for something. I only give 5 star reviews myself. If I don't particularly care for a story, I don't rank it. To be totally honest, I didn't really read the Rise of Casey (lol sorry, but the few chapters I did read I ranked with 5 stars anyway), mainly because I'm not too terribly into male sub centric stories, or stories where fem subs become doms, for whatever reason they just don't do anything for me... That's a huge (and seemingly growing) portion of stories in these NC / Exhib / Bondage categories though, and I'm glad they are here - variety is the spice of life, lol. I just look for something else that suits my taste is all, and schmucks giving 1 star reviews should do the same imo.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily 2.0 Ch. 06 Previous Part
Emily 2.0 Series Info

Similar Stories

"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 01 A Chicago Millionaire Checks Into The Big D Slave Market.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Device Husband burns the cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 01 Chloe is abducted by aliens to be used as breeding stock.in NonHuman
More Stories